Home
Trump could get 408 electoral votes on election night

The article says that on election night Trump will appear to have won in a huge landslide, then the mail in votes will come in and he will lose.

It’s as plain as day. Trump wins, then they gradually steal it in the weeks after as fraudulent mail in ballots come in. Then the media proclaims Biden the winner, some states threaten secession and whatever, ANTIFA and BLM take to the streets. Trump refuses to leave because he was robbed and now he is the one who will not submit to the peaceful change of power. The courts and eventually, the military will be involved.
That seems to be the plan.
Attempt to create or legitimize a bunch of pro-Biden ballots post election and then make DJT look like an obstinate loser unwilling to abide by the constitution.

Typical democrat deceptiveness.
Originally Posted by JoeBob

The article says that on election night Trump will appear to have won in a huge landslide, then the mail in votes will come in and he will lose.

It’s as plain as day. Trump wins, then they gradually steal it in the weeks after as fraudulent mail in ballots come in. Then the media proclaims Biden the winner, some states threaten secession and whatever, ANTIFA and BLM take to the streets. Trump refuses to leave because he was robbed and now he is the one who will not submit to the peaceful change of power. The courts and eventually, the military will be involved.

I can very easily see that scenario or a similar one where President Trump sees the RINO’s in Congress and the military turning on him for all of the reasons mentioned above so he does grudgingly step down and leave office because he feels he has no choice.

No doubt some scenario along those lines is what the left has planned. All of the power is on the side of the left and the deep state. If they can create some gray area which they will with all of the delayed mail in voting and fraud. Combined with the propaganda wing in media. If it’s at all close they’ll strong arm it.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

I can very easily see that scenario or a similar one where President Trump sees the RINO’s in Congress and the military turning on him for all of the reasons mentioned above so he does grudgingly step down and leave office because he feels he has no choice.

No doubt some scenario along those lines is what the left has planned. All of the power is on the side of the left and the deep state. If they can create some gray area which they will with all of the delayed mail in voting and fraud. Combined with the propaganda wing in media. If it’s at all close they’ll strong arm it.

Exactly. That is exactly the plan. The states really need to step up in that case, because if it happens, there will never be a free and fair election again.
They are already attempting to cheat, it'll only get worse.
Basically, they have a color revolution planned for us like they did with the Arab Spring and in the Ukraine. It’s pretty much the exact same model and the same people who did it there are trying to do it here.
JoeBob: The demonrats had such wonderful success with voter fraud/cheating in Washington state back in the late 1980's and 1990's that "it" has become the norm for demonrats.
Nothing surprising about their plans/announcements - the election stealing will continue until the Republicans mandate that elections will be tightly regulated (voter I.D. etc etc etc) and "universal mail-out" ballots become extinct.
Gee... it just does not sound very reassuring - President slow joe plugs scratch and sniff biden - does it?
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
And to all the idiots who say, “This is nothing new”, you’re an idiot. If you want to argue the buildup to the Civil War was similar, I’ll give it to you. But if you want to argue that since we made it through that we’ll be okay, you’re an idiot because that involved 800,000 dead soldiers, who knows how many dead civilians, complete destruction of one half of the country to an extent that many places didn’t recover until the 1960s, and a fundamental alteration of our form of government.

We simply cannot let them steal this election in plain sight. But right now, it all has the feeling of a slow motion car wreck you are powerless to stop.
Trump may declare himself the winner on election night but no one actually wins until all the ballots are counted. You do understand thats how the system works and has worked since the very beginning, right? Trump just can't declare himself the winner and therefore he wins. I truly hope this isn't new to you.
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Trump may declare himself the winner on election night but no one actually wins until all the ballots are counted. You do understand thats how the system works and has worked since the very beginning, right? Trump just can't declare himself the winner and therefore he wins. I truly hope this isn't new to you.

Just get the [bleep] out of here with that idiocy.
Dems intend to vote via mail in at much higher rates than Rs due to C-19, most places will process those votes last. The election won't be called on election night.
Is there room for legislation that says if the ballot is not counted on election night, it's not counted at all?

I'm sure the demorats will find a way to mess with that, too, though...
Remember that one piece of shît negro

All you need is a handful of ‘Brenda Snipes’ in key swing districts to pull of the fraud....

Surely we do not forget this piece of shît lying negro hack

Broward

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Is there room for legislation that says if the ballot is not counted on election night, it's not counted at all?

I'm sure the demorats will find a way to mess with that, too, though...

Michigan has already declared that they will allow ballots for 14 days past Nov. 3

When you say "all of the ballots", exactly what do you mean?
It is possible that Trump will have enough votes so that the ones waiting to be counted, even if all for Biden, won't be enough to overturn
Originally Posted by Squidge
Dems intend to vote via mail in at much higher rates than Rs due to C-19, most places will process those votes last. The election won't be called on election night.

Exactly so what it’s going to do on election night is give the democrats a real good idea of how many votes that they’re going to need to come up with in the key swing states and which of those states are closes. The swing states with democrat governors ie Michigan and the extra 14 days they gave themselves to “count votes.” Are going to do everything they can to avoid announcing Trump won there state. In states decided by a few thousand they’ll find a few thousands, harvest them, lose a few thousand Trump votes. The governor with a wink and a nod will let dirty Detroit officials run ruff shod over election law to the full extent they can get away with while claiming to be they themselves “da victim of races policies and white nationalists voter intimidation sponsored by Trump.” They’ll do whatever they have to do to make sure Biden “wins” baring a complete blowout win by Trump.
When you have hispanics with 4 hyphenated last names

They can vote 4 times

...and if the hispanics are for Trump 🤪😀
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by Squidge

Exactly so what it’s going to do on election night is give the democrats a real good idea of how many votes that they’re going to need to come up with in the key swing states and which of those states are closes. The swing states with democrat governors ie Michigan and the extra 14 days they gave themselves to “count votes.” Are going to do everything they can to avoid announcing Trump won there state. In states decided by a few thousand they’ll find a few thousands, harvest them, lose a few thousand Trump votes. The governor with a wink and a nod will let dirty Detroit officials run ruff shod over election law to the full extent they can get away with while claiming to be they themselves “da victim of races policies and white nationalists voter intimidation sponsored by Trump.” They’ll do whatever they have to do to make sure Biden “wins” baring a complete blowout win by Trump.
Absolutely, 100% spot-on.
You all should cool it a little bit. It’s an out there possibility and the president has made it clear he isn’t going down without a fight. There’s not going to be any usurpation nonsense.

No ballets have not all been counted on election night ever. The military vote takes weeks to come in and has

always been counted. But Trump does not want the military vote counted because it will be mostly Democratic.

Many state like mine have voted by mail for 25 to 30 years with never a problem, until Trump made up a problem.

Besides with the COVID-19 everywhere there is a health issue of having all those people waiting in line for hours and in the poling places.

FBI director a Republican stated yesterday there was no evidence of large scale voter fraud. Trump just make stuff up and you guys believe it.
[quote=TheLastLemming76]

Exactly. That is exactly the plan. The states really need to step up in that case, because if it happens, there will never be a free and fair election again.

There are only a handful of states where it really matters & most of those states are controlled by DemonRat guv'ners.................MI, WI, MN, PA, KY for example, that will likely swing & determine the final outcome for the POTUS election & I cannot imagine any of those guv'ners allowing a clean count of the votes, based on the draconian BS they've already pulled, & continue to pull with C-19 & control of their citizens.

But where is also really matters is in the congressional voting for HoR & the Senate.

The biggest question is what happens if that scenario comes to pass.....................what do all the rest of the conservatives do? Roll over & accept the outcome as good law abiding citizens? The right is so totally unorganized, I find it hard to see a coordinated, nationwide response, just a few pockets of complaints here & there.

But there's no doubt it's going to be an ugly situation for sure no matter how it turns out, especially if Biden is installed & then steps down & hands the country over to Harris.

But the New Yorker is a lieberal rag & Jeff Toobin is a lieberal POS so that are also just trying to stir the pot as well.

MM
It’s going to be 2000 Florida playing out simultaneously over at least half a dozen states at the same time with street riots added to the mix this time. The Democrats will know on election night how many votes they need and they will set to work “finding” the number of ballots needed to do it.

The question what do states like Florida and Texas do about Democrats in other states outright stealing an election.
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

But Trump does not want the military vote counted because it will be mostly Democratic.

Are you living in an alternate universe?
This is the end game of vote by mail. It’s not knowable how many ballots will be mailed in, but rest assured that’s the reservoir from which “enough” will be found.

No ballets have not all been counted on election night ever. The military vote takes weeks to come in and has

always been counted. But Trump does not want the military vote counted because it will be mostly Democratic.
LOL!

Many state like mine have voted by mail for 25 to 30 years with never a problem, until Trump made up a problem.
You are unqualified to make that statement. You have no idea what has occurred. Even if you did, "vote by mail"<>"absentee voting".

Besides with the COVID-19 everywhere there is a health issue of having all those people waiting in line for hours and in the poling places.
Hours? Really? You are so FOS.

FBI director a Republican stated yesterday there was no evidence of large scale voter fraud.
He has no idea or is lying.

You have not been reading Military times lately.

Written by active duty and representative of the majority within?
Come on....Shirley!

I have voted by mail since the middle 1980,s.

Never have had a problem in my state, with 40 million voters.

During last election I saw people in other state wait 4 hours to vote.

FBI Director Wray made that statement yesterday under oath, something Trump never does.

And another liberal shill shows up.

Fuggin' retards.

Have you ever seen Trump say anything under oath. People like Wray do, People like Trump do not. I only listen to people who say things under oath.

Have you ever seen Trump say anything under oath. People like Wray do, People like Trump do not. I only listen to people who say things under oath.

So you've NEVER listened to any other Presidents??
Total bulls hit lie[like anything else is expected from a troll]

I have voted by mail since the middle 1980,s.

Never have had a problem in my state, with 40 million voters.

During last election I saw people in other state wait 4 hours to vote.

FBI Director Wray made that statement yesterday under oath, something Trump never does.

What state are you in, sugar?
They's been doing it for decades...Or longer.

Y'all remember Ol' landslide Lyndon Johnson and his defeat of Coke Stevenson by a 'found' ballot box

87 votes for the win....George Parr the 'Duke of Duvall County came up with the votes need to put Johnson over the top.

Cheating in elections and lying is their trademark

Did you listen and believe Clinton when he lied under oath? Also not all military ballots have been counted. John Kerry's people got thousands thrown out during his run for president. These were mostly stationed in the Middle East. Those votes were never counted as far as I know. Reason being, he knew they'd mostly be for Bush.

You've tipped your hat in several ways that show most of us here you're a true blue liberal. It really would be nice of people like you could see the real world instead of the utopia the left wants you to.
Originally Posted by DeoVindice

But Trump does not want the military vote counted because it will be mostly Democratic.

Are you living in an alternate universe?

He's a dumb mf'er.
Wray is trash. Such actions will be very costly in time and blood.

FBI director a Republican stated yesterday there was no evidence of large scale voter fraud. Trump just make stuff up and you guys believe it.

You might just be the smartest most sane on the CF !!
Originally Posted by Dave_Keith
They's been doing it for decades...Or longer.

Y'all remember Ol' landslide Lyndon Johnson and his defeat of Coke Stevenson by a 'found' ballot box

87 votes for the win....George Parr the 'Duke of Duvall County came up with the votes need to put Johnson over the top.

Cheating in elections and lying is their trademark

another dum fuq lyin commie

https://www.gq.com/story/north-carolina-ninth-district-fraud
© 24hourcampfire