Home
I know it’s a year and a half old, but ...

I have always liked Bill Whittle and his comments. His Virtual President routine was spot on.
I like Bill W.
He was regular on youtube until his funding dried up.
Very good clip...............but nothing we all don't already know.

But I really fear that all the crooks have, & will continue, to see no real justice; I hope I'm wrong & that a 2nd Trump presidency rounds up, or otherwise metes out some level of real justice to those who so richly deserve it.

MM
Here is another from him I always liked: Talks about what it is like for a Californian to visit Texas.

Stuff he mentioned used to be celebrated.
In the "fear and justice" vid Mr Whittle says a LOT of what I have been saying for many years and it ALWAYS offends cowards because they want someone else to do it for them
There is no Someone-else in a government we all have ultimate control over with our tax monies. Cowards give many excuses as to why "they can't" But cowards back in 1775 would bend over for the British too, as well as those that have bent over for every tyrant in history that forced them to make a decision.

Doing nothing IS a decision......... to support the evil people.

The opposite of courage is cowardice, but the words "reasonably",
"conformity" or "cooperation" are what cowardice is called most of the
time,------------ because cowards hate the word "cowardice".
in the 2nd vid starting at 3:37 or so he goes on a tirade about what's not "permitted" in California. 2 things he didn't say but should have is #1 ALL the penalties for trying to be free which are threatened by the politicians are carried out BY COPS!
#2 All those Cops are paid by TAXES and cowardly people who want "someone else" to free them from such oppression will whine to other tax payers but never try to organize or agree to stop paying those that afflict them and their future, but will only whine and bitch ------or even better to stay "safe"..........do NOTHING, Say NOTHING !
I always enjoy Bill Whittle.
Originally Posted by szihn
in the 2nd vid starting at 3:37 or so he goes on a tirade about what's not "permitted" in California. 2 things he didn't say but should have is #1 ALL the penalties for trying to be free which are threatened by the politicians are carried out BY COPS!
#2 All those Cops are paid by TAXES and cowardly people who want "someone else" to free them from such oppression will whine to other tax payers but never try to organize or agree to stop paying those that afflict them and their future, but will only whine and bitch ------or even better to stay "safe"..........do NOTHING, Say NOTHING !

Good points.
© 24hourcampfire