Home
Posted By: Ginther Brad Pascale ARREST LOL - 09/29/20
https://youtu.be/V57bIYen8B4

https://youtu.be/GOiTYk7cdtA
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Brad Pascale ARREST LOL - 09/29/20
Hey dumbass, it's an involuntary mental committment for evaluation, NOT an arrest. Perhaps you should learn the difference.

Now THIS is a criminal offense and will eventually lead to an arrest.........which is NOT the same as a mental committment.

Biden Puke Implicated In Voter Fraud

Now, back to your previously scheduled dumbassery.
Posted By: Ginther Re: Brad Pascale ARREST LOL - 09/29/20
Hey Commie dipshiet he didnt comply with an officers command and thus was ' ARRESTED ' .
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Brad Pascale ARREST LOL - 09/29/20
Funny how you commie dipschitts sling around the term commie dipschitt. You've really learned Mao's Little Red Book rather well. You should be proud. Most of your comrades are little more than useful idiots. But not you. You're a genius.
Posted By: shaman Re: Brad Pascale ARREST LOL - 09/29/20
I had a friend who had something like that, and it had nothing to do with mental illness. It was a drug interaction-- beta blockers and. . . (memory escapes me). Bottom line, I got called in late one night. My buddy Ralph had gone berserk in a restaurant. Luckily no firearms were involved. He'd gone ape in the middle of dinner and the police had been called. His girlfriend called me out of bed, and I came and got him. I was the only one he'd go with.

Ralph gave me explicit instructions; I had to get him to a particular private hospital and get a certain cardiologist. This was in between bouts of extreme aggression and general weirdness. The details of that night are best left for a campfire, but I did as he told me. The next day, the nurse that I'd punked and his doctor both agreed I'd probably saved the dude's life.

We just buried Ralph last week. He went on to survive 35 years after that incident. Among other things, he taught a class every winter in Supply Side Economics at Moscow University.

My point in bringing this up is that we have no idea what was going on, and it's best to leave it be.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Brad Pascale ARREST LOL - 09/29/20
Sorry you lost your Pal.

RIP Ralph.
Posted By: shaman Re: Brad Pascale ARREST LOL - 09/29/20
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Sorry you lost your Pal.

RIP Ralph.

Thanks.

We all met up last winter for drinks. It's the group I call the Dos Equis Crowd. It's all a bunch of old farts that were all super spooks and men of action in their time. We hang out together every couple of months. Ralph was the oldest. I'm the youngest by far. Ralph announced he had cancer and had 6 weeks left. He actually lasted 3 months, and manged to give a last lecture on current affairs in his last month. I posted a link here when it happened. He passed peacefully with 2 girlfriends by his side, and it took until last week for them to relax the COVID rules enough to give him a proper burial. Ralph had no regrets, no serious pain, and no serious hassles. We should all die so well.

I don't know what's up with Brad. However, I'd not judge him-- not yet at least.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Brad Pascale ARREST LOL - 09/29/20
The encounter with police started Sunday afternoon on DeSota Drive, where Parscale, 44, lives with his wife, Candice Parscale. The couple had argued, and Candice Parscale said her husband chambered a round into a pistol during a heated exchange between the two.

It’s unclear what they were arguing about, but she said she fled the house in fear and asked a real estate agent, who was about to show a nearby house, for help. The agent called the cops.

House buyer: "Whats the neighborhood like here?"
Realtor: "Oh you will love it, quiet, great location, good neighb...."
Mrs. Parsale; "HELP ME! MY HUSBAND IS GOING TO SHOOT ME!"
Posted By: SPQR70AD Re: Brad Pascale ARREST LOL - 09/29/20
his silicon titted wife made it up. wants out of the union cause he cant steal money anymore. he spent millions on houses and cars trying to keep her. got caught stealing and she is not in "love" anymore
Posted By: SBTCO Re: Brad Pascale ARREST LOL - 09/29/20
Thanks for that, makes me want to vote for Trump even more.
Posted By: Osky Re: Brad Pascale ARREST LOL - 09/29/20
At least someone on our side was honest enough to get him removed instead the lying and fake cover famous on the democrat side.
As to his mental state, that is becoming all to common a disturbing thing in folks of any and all persuasions. Very sad.
Someone very close to me woke up one day thinking he was Jesus Christ. Full boat. Damn near died sleeping in a semi trailer in the dead of winter before he was found. Drug imbalance in the brain, took a while to figure it out. Was a great family man, to this day he’s not quite all back.

Osky
Originally Posted by Osky
At least someone on our side was honest enough to get him removed instead the lying and fake cover famous on the democrat side.
As to his mental state, that is becoming all to common a disturbing thing in folks of any and all persuasions. Very sad.
Someone very close to me woke up one day thinking he was Jesus Christ. Full boat. Damn near died sleeping in a semi trailer in the dead of winter before he was found. Drug imbalance in the brain, took a while to figure it out. Was a great family man, to this day he’s not quite all back.

Osky

pascale got fired so money source dried up plus being married to a call girl pushed him over the edge
Posted By: JimFromTN Re: Brad Pascale ARREST LOL - 09/29/20
No more owning guns for him
Posted By: JimFromTN Re: Brad Pascale ARREST LOL - 09/29/20
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Funny how you commie dipschitts sling around the term commie dipschitt. You've really learned Mao's Little Red Book rather well. You should be proud. Most of your comrades are little more than useful idiots. But not you. You're a genius.

I find it funny that the worst insult you people can come up with is commie. What is this, the 1950's?
Posted By: AB2506 Re: Brad Pascale ARREST LOL - 09/29/20
FFS, dumbass you can't even spell his name right! WTF is wrong with you?
Posted By: Ginther Re: Brad Pascale ARREST LOL - 09/29/20
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

No more Super Pac money either now that he's not working the Election. House of Cards, this Grifter will be broke by Xmas.
Posted By: deflave Re: Brad Pascale ARREST LOL - 09/29/20
Originally Posted by Ginther
Hey Commie dipshiet he didnt comply with an officers command and thus was ' ARRESTED ' .

Ginther,

How many dicks do you make contact with before you can afford a tank of gas?

On average.

LOL
Posted By: Squidge Re: Brad Pascale ARREST LOL - 09/29/20
They didn't give him much time to "comply" before they tackled him.
Originally Posted by Squidge

yea I dont understand him being tackled. almost naked in his shorts could not have a weapon. what was the reason for that?
Posted By: Seafire Re: Brad Pascale ARREST LOL - 09/30/20

ES&D..... ASS Hole
Posted By: AB2506 Re: Brad Pascale ARREST LOL - 09/30/20
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by Squidge

yea I dont understand him being tackled. almost naked in his shorts could not have a weapon. what was the reason for that?

According to one report, the arresting officer's arrest report said his shorts had pockets big enough to conceal a gun/weapon.

And Ginther, you are still a dumbass. Still can't spell Parscale properly,
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Brad Pascale ARREST LOL - 09/30/20
https://wearethene.ws/notable/144037
Posted By: SBTCO Re: Brad Pascale ARREST LOL - 09/30/20

No more Super Pac money either now that he's not working the Election. House of Cards, this Grifter will be broke by Xmas.

Another vote for Trump.
Hey dumbass, it's an involuntary mental committment for evaluation, NOT an arrest. Perhaps you should learn the difference.

Now THIS is a criminal offense and will eventually lead to an arrest.........which is NOT the same as a mental committment.

Biden Puke Implicated In Voter Fraud

Now, back to your previously scheduled dumbassery.

New member spreading false news, Shocking.

So how did you beat that Pedophilia charge and the second charge of sexually molesting your camel?
Originally Posted by AB2506
FFS, dumbass you can't even spell his name right! WTF is wrong with you?

Drool boy can't even spell his own name correctly.. but what Raghead can?

so he picked some foreign name for his handle instead.................so he picks the phrase that mean butt Fudked in Dutch...
Posted By: Ginther Re: Brad Pascale ARREST LOL - 09/30/20
Ya losing ya sheit Seafire LMFAO

that tightness in ya chest is anxiety and that uncomfortable feeling in ya diaper is yesterday beans
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Brad Pascale ARREST LOL - 10/01/20

I find it funny that the worst insult you people can come up with is commie. What is this, the 1950's?

Just like the devil who'd rather not have anyone know he exists, y'all exist and are Enemies Domestic.
© 24hourcampfire