Home
Guess you people rubbed off on me to much.

I know several of you also frequent that Forum. As a Kommiefornian its an invaluable resource for navigating our Kommie gun laws.

If any of you lurkers know Kestrell, tell him he needs to lighten up Francis.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
let that be a lesson to you...LOL
Hahaha!

Racist antisemite!
You just needed a sexist element to win the grand prize.
I can sign up and go full retard for about a dozen posts.

Haha, it ain’t real ban until you fugg with them so bad they block all IP addresses from a specified geographic area. I torched a website so bad there was 1/2 dozen other collateral damage victims in my same county that couldnt log in either.
I crossed the Commiefornia state line for the last time headed eastbound in 1980. The last thing I did was stop on the west side of the line and pizz on the place. I thought things were really bad back then! You couldn't drag me back out there with a D-9 Cat!
Moderator must be a member of Gay Nazis For Christ!
Just add transgender or queer to the descriptors and you will win
No surprise I have been band by though asshats as well
Anti-Bedouinism is vile and disgusting. I hope the severe punishment you face helps you to be more tolerant of criminals, you bigot.
Slum Ill leave the vindictive trolling to the experts. Not in my DNA.

So I guess all stereotype jokes are now verboten.

I got spanked years ago for quoting Rush Limbaugh quoting the LA Times Article on Obama called " Barak the Magic Negro"

Guess I was overdue.

Too many years listening to Jokes from My Dad and all his Teamster buddies.
Originally Posted by SBTCO

You arn't far off. There is a mod there from Oakland that is gay and Old School Woke. He actually got Spanked big time by jumping to conclusions over the Nick Sandman incident.
well you now know one of the mods there is either Chinese, Jewish or a Bedouin
I was there for a few days. the site is useless cause most guns there are banned. so all they do is talk about the bans and background checks for ammo. well there is no ammo anyway
Originally Posted by slumlord

Haha, it ain’t real ban until you fugg with them so bad they block all IP addresses from a specified geographic area. I torched a website so bad there was 1/2 dozen other collateral damage victims in my same county that couldnt log in either.

Yes please.

Stuck in bed for another day and that would be entertainment I likely won’t find on tv.
Originally Posted by FatCity67

So I guess all stereotype jokes are now verboten..

Dirty deeds done dirt cheap 😃

Michigan Gun Owners (MGO) is a similar site but not as quick to ban from the sounds of it but it has a few Fudds on there.
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
I was there for a few days. the site is useless cause most guns there are banned. so all they do is talk about the bans and background checks for ammo. well there is no ammo anyway

Absolutely disagree. Yeah we have to deal with Kommiefornia restrictions on RKBA but that Forum is on the forefront of the Battle Ground for gun rights. Example Many of those lawyers that post there were on the teams of the Heller and McDonald decisions.
Originally Posted by Ducksanddogs

Yes please.

Stuck in bed for another day and that would be entertainment I likely won’t find on tv.

Wait till my time out is over would ya. That would be something to see.
Originally Posted by SBTCO

Or a Chinese Jewish Bedouin.....

So I guess all stereotype jokes are now verboten..

Dirty deeds done dirt cheap 😃

Special breed.😂🤪😎
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD

Absolutely disagree. Yeah we have to deal with Kommiefornia restrictions on RKBA but that Forum is on the forefront of the Battle Ground for gun rights. Example Many of those lawyers that post there were on the teams of the Heller and McDonald decisions.

I’ve only been on Calguns.net a few times but thought it was a good site with a lot of knowledge.
“Don’t price your gun like a Democrat” would’ve covered all the bases.
That's funny! smile

Guess you won't have to worry about selling to SPQR70AD over there, if real racists offend them. wink

Why am I not surprised?
Being banned ...is like a badge of honor....good job !
Print it - start a wall collection. smile

You're a retard with every pose anyway, so there'd be nothing new about that. Those CA jerks will still be there, still paying taxes to our enemies, when they'e been reduced nothing but flintlocks.

Calguns gave me good info on C&R eligibility, maybe kept my dumb ass out of hot water. You want freedom, this is the place.
Originally Posted by billyd

You're a retard with every pose anyway, so there'd be nothing new about that. Those CA jerks will still be there, still paying taxes to our enemies, when they'e been reduced nothing but flintlocks.

Thanks, I am ra-tartded.

I got the papers to prove it.
I knew they were screwed up over there when the moderators were endorsing Jerry Brown over Meg Whitman because they thought he would be the better pro gun governor.
Yep, the mods over there are pricks. Lot on Asian types on there...

That is ffuukking hilarious.
Just for that, I'm putting Slum in for a hero medal.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

That is ffuukking hilarious.

that's nuthin, i got banned from a web forum once before i even posted for the first time
Rick only approves 43% of my sock puppets here.

Remember, when you start taking flak, you're probably close to the target!
Rick only approves 43% of my sock puppets here.

The other 57% post on TNDeer?

I got spanked years ago for quoting Rush Limbaugh quoting the LA Times Article on Obama called " Barak the Magic Negro"

Guess I was overdue.

See what happens when you bring your Mexican Dago sensibilities to the forefront?

I have this sneaky suspicion your dad and mine would have gotten along just fine.

First show of All in the Family, dad was taking his after dinner nap on the couch, the rest of us were watching the show. Every time Archie opened his mouth we'd glance over to the couch, back to the TV set, and back to the couch. It was as if they had put a hidden camera in our place and used it for Archie's dialog. Of course, Dad was from Queens too, so there is that.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Guess I was overdue.

See what happens when you bring your Mexican Dago sensibilities to the forefront?
I have this sneaky suspicion your dad and mine would have gotten along just fine.
First show of All in the Family, dad was taking his after dinner nap on the couch, the rest of us were watching the show. Every time Archie opened his mouth we'd glance over to the couch, back to the TV set, and back to the couch. It was as if they had put a hidden camera in our place and used it for Archie's dialog. Of course, Dad was from Queens too, so there is that.

Let me expound. My brother got sent to the principal's office in 6th grade for telling his white female teacher the joke "what sound does a black persons pimp mobile horn make and what sound does a white persons chain saw make"
Turns out the teachers husband was black. One days suspension in them days.

Dad got in hot water for that one from mom. Brother thought he was gonna get stomped into a little grease spot. Dad just gave both of us a talking to that night in the garage after chores about appropriate things in appropriate places. Was a pretty funny incident retold countless times through the years.
Guess I was overdue.

Let me expound. My brother got sent to the principal's office in 6th grade for telling his white female teacher the joke "what sound does a black persons pimp mobile horn make and what sound does a white persons chain saw make"

Dad got in hot water for that one from mom. Brother thought he was gonna get stomped into a little grease spot. Dad just gave both of us a talking to that night in the garage after chores about appropriate things in appropriate places. Was a pretty funny incident retold countless times through the years.

So, what was the punchline???
HONKEY! HONKEY!l RRRRRUNN [bleep] [bleep] RRRRRUNN [bleep] [bleep]

You get the idea. First time I remember hearing it was on some fishing trip with some of Dad's Cop buddy's. One guy my Dad's best friend actually had a million of them types of jokes.

Damn I miss all them good times and guys.
I miss the days when we made jokes like that and only people with sticks up their asses even batted an eye. Maybe I was raised in a politically "incorrect" area in the 70's.
You would have been just fine if you only wrote Chinese Bedouin and left it at that.

Guess I was overdue.

I'll post this up in your honor

That's the one 1911a1.
Guess I was overdue.

Yep, my dad would have been friends with yours for sure.

And then he could tell people when they called him racist "Hey, I've got so and so for a good friend, we even tell jokes together"
~~ 15 years ago there was an old opinionated guy at the range with a modified AR15 that said he does not hunt anymore.

He said that everytime he gets banned from 24HCF, he pays of a new IP address.

I wondered, "How does a guy get banned from 24HCF? A large fraction of the posters are egotistical or insulting."

Then a friend of mine got banned in 2012. It CAN be done.

I know several of you also frequent that Forum. As a Kommiefornian its an invaluable resource for navigating our Kommie gun laws.

I'd be more than happy to be a token Jew troll on your behalf there, but I've been banned a few times as well. I think the last time was for saying something about Obama needing to swing from a lamppost.

But I love turning tables, and if the argument is that it's ok for blacks to use the N word, then I'm ready to claim that I'm a Shanghai Jew with Bedouin roots as I make the same comment that you made.
Originally Posted by Remsen

I'd be more than happy to be a token Jew troll on your behalf there, but I've been banned a few times as well. I think the last time was for saying something about Obama needing to swing from a lamppost.

But I love turning tables, and if the argument is that it's ok for blacks to use the N word, then I'm ready to claim that I'm a Shanghai Jew with Bedouin roots as I make the same comment that you made.

That cracked me up! I'm glad your a member here. you really help me from becoming a anti semitic. though I freely admit I'm a redneck bigot
I guess CalGuns recognizes a troll when they see one.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

You still mad about our cognac dust up a few years back in the food section?

That's some long term butthurt right there.
Originally Posted by Remsen

Who da Jew? YOU DA JEW.

Thanks buddy.
Originally Posted by Clarkm

He said that everytime he gets banned from 24HCF, he pays of a new IP address.

You don't have to pay for a new IP address. There are many ways to obtain new IP addresses.

Here is a free and quick way to view a site without it seeing your IP address. It has it's limitations, but it can be helpful at times. You can use google translate to translate the site and hence allow you to see it. The site sees googles IP address. You can go directly to the google translate page and just enter the url or you can plug in any url you like into the url below.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://24hourcampfire.com

OR you can pay for a VPN service which allows you to connect from a whole host of country IP addrs.

NOTE: IMPORTANT: WARNING: Google translate and VPNs do NOT give you true anonymity. It takes a LOT of technical skill to obtain true anonymity on the internet. Never assume you are anonymous.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Wooooo!!

Burn!!

😂🤣😐
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Yep, the mods over there are pricks. Lot on Asian types on there...

And that has to do with what? Dipschit.
F calguns, its a boring piece of Leftist loving gun forum.
Wear their accusation proudly,,, fug em

It isn't, but if it was me when I was finished they would ban me forever
Originally Posted by sniperhunter
F calguns, its a boring piece of Leftist loving gun forum.

May the chains of their enslavement rest lightly on their wrists..........or some schitt like that.
I allus new you wuz a raysis.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I allus new you wuz a raysis.

Thats me a "Proud Boy"
© 24hourcampfire