Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Slum Ill leave the vindictive trolling to the experts. Not in my DNA.
So I guess all stereotype jokes are now verboten.
I got spanked years ago for quoting Rush Limbaugh quoting the LA Times Article on Obama called " Barak the Magic Negro"
Guess I was overdue.
Too many years listening to Jokes from My Dad and all his Teamster buddies.

See what happens when you bring your Mexican Dago sensibilities to the forefront?
I have this sneaky suspicion your dad and mine would have gotten along just fine.
First show of All in the Family, dad was taking his after dinner nap on the couch, the rest of us were watching the show. Every time Archie opened his mouth we'd glance over to the couch, back to the TV set, and back to the couch. It was as if they had put a hidden camera in our place and used it for Archie's dialog. Of course, Dad was from Queens too, so there is that.

Let me expound. My brother got sent to the principal's office in 6th grade for telling his white female teacher the joke "what sound does a black persons pimp mobile horn make and what sound does a white persons chain saw make"
Turns out the teachers husband was black. One days suspension in them days.

Dad got in hot water for that one from mom. Brother thought he was gonna get stomped into a little grease spot. Dad just gave both of us a talking to that night in the garage after chores about appropriate things in appropriate places. Was a pretty funny incident retold countless times through the years.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I got spanked years ago for quoting Rush Limbaugh quoting the LA Times Article on Obama called " Barak the Magic Negro"
Guess I was overdue.

See what happens when you bring your Mexican Dago sensibilities to the forefront?
I have this sneaky suspicion your dad and mine would have gotten along just fine.
First show of All in the Family, dad was taking his after dinner nap on the couch, the rest of us were watching the show. Every time Archie opened his mouth we'd glance over to the couch, back to the TV set, and back to the couch. It was as if they had put a hidden camera in our place and used it for Archie's dialog. Of course, Dad was from Queens too, so there is that.

Let me expound. My brother got sent to the principal's office in 6th grade for telling his white female teacher the joke "what sound does a black persons pimp mobile horn make and what sound does a white persons chain saw make"

Dad got in hot water for that one from mom. Brother thought he was gonna get stomped into a little grease spot. Dad just gave both of us a talking to that night in the garage after chores about appropriate things in appropriate places. Was a pretty funny incident retold countless times through the years.

So, what was the punchline???

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
HONKEY! HONKEY!l RRRRRUNN [bleep] [bleep] RRRRRUNN [bleep] [bleep]

You get the idea. First time I remember hearing it was on some fishing trip with some of Dad's Cop buddy's. One guy my Dad's best friend actually had a million of them types of jokes.

Damn I miss all them good times and guys.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I miss the days when we made jokes like that and only people with sticks up their asses even batted an eye. Maybe I was raised in a politically "incorrect" area in the 70's.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
You would have been just fine if you only wrote Chinese Bedouin and left it at that.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Guess I was overdue.

I'll post this up in your honor

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
That's the one 1911a1.

"Maybe we're all happy."

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Guess I was overdue.

Yep, my dad would have been friends with yours for sure.

And then he could tell people when they called him racist "Hey, I've got so and so for a good friend, we even tell jokes together"

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
~~ 15 years ago there was an old opinionated guy at the range with a modified AR15 that said he does not hunt anymore.

He said that everytime he gets banned from 24HCF, he pays of a new IP address.

I wondered, "How does a guy get banned from 24HCF? A large fraction of the posters are egotistical or insulting."

Then a friend of mine got banned in 2012. It CAN be done.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Guess you people rubbed off on me to much.

I know several of you also frequent that Forum. As a Kommiefornian its an invaluable resource for navigating our Kommie gun laws.

If any of you lurkers know Kestrell, tell him he needs to lighten up Francis.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I'd be more than happy to be a token Jew troll on your behalf there, but I've been banned a few times as well. I think the last time was for saying something about Obama needing to swing from a lamppost.

But I love turning tables, and if the argument is that it's ok for blacks to use the N word, then I'm ready to claim that I'm a Shanghai Jew with Bedouin roots as I make the same comment that you made.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Remsen

I know several of you also frequent that Forum. As a Kommiefornian its an invaluable resource for navigating our Kommie gun laws.

I'd be more than happy to be a token Jew troll on your behalf there, but I've been banned a few times as well. I think the last time was for saying something about Obama needing to swing from a lamppost.

But I love turning tables, and if the argument is that it's ok for blacks to use the N word, then I'm ready to claim that I'm a Shanghai Jew with Bedouin roots as I make the same comment that you made.

That cracked me up! I'm glad your a member here. you really help me from becoming a anti semitic. though I freely admit I'm a redneck bigot

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I guess CalGuns recognizes a troll when they see one.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

You still mad about our cognac dust up a few years back in the food section?

That's some long term butthurt right there.

"Maybe we're all happy."

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Remsen

Who da Jew? YOU DA JEW.

Thanks buddy.

"Maybe we're all happy."

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Clarkm

He said that everytime he gets banned from 24HCF, he pays of a new IP address.

You don't have to pay for a new IP address. There are many ways to obtain new IP addresses.

Here is a free and quick way to view a site without it seeing your IP address. It has it's limitations, but it can be helpful at times. You can use google translate to translate the site and hence allow you to see it. The site sees googles IP address. You can go directly to the google translate page and just enter the url or you can plug in any url you like into the url below.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://24hourcampfire.com

OR you can pay for a VPN service which allows you to connect from a whole host of country IP addrs.

NOTE: IMPORTANT: WARNING: Google translate and VPNs do NOT give you true anonymity. It takes a LOT of technical skill to obtain true anonymity on the internet. Never assume you are anonymous.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Wooooo!!

Burn!!

😂🤣😐

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Yep, the mods over there are pricks. Lot on Asian types on there...

And that has to do with what? Dipschit.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
F calguns, its a boring piece of Leftist loving gun forum.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wear their accusation proudly,,, fug em

It isn't, but if it was me when I was finished they would ban me forever

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sniperhunter
F calguns, its a boring piece of Leftist loving gun forum.

May the chains of their enslavement rest lightly on their wrists..........or some schitt like that.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

159 members (2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, 450yukon, 1_deuce, 45_100, 26 invisible), 2,115 guests, and 1,023 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,706
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.