Home
Comey claims ignorance of dossier details, Carter Page warrant: 'I don't know'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/co...-details-carter-page-warrant-i-dont-know

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
In the immortal words of PFC Gomer Pyle:

“SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE 😜
Be nice to see this Traitorous Deep State POS go down for some real jail time in GITMO.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
In the immortal words of PFC Gomer Pyle:

“SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE 😜
Beat me to it... Interesting how timely the loss of memory occurs!! WHO'da thunk it??
Doesn’t matter what he says' or doesn’t say.

He could testify that he knew everything, authorized everything and then some, and not a damn thing will happen to him.

He could through the entire Obama Administration under the bus and nothing would happen to a single one of them either.

How many criminal referrals has the House, the Senate and the OIG sent over to Sessions and Barr, well over a dozen if I recall.

How many have been indicted, (1) and he got a sweetheart deal from AG Barr, the rest are doing talk shows and writing book.
Standard Operating Procedure......... "I don't know", "I don't recall", "I have no knowledge of that", As long as it's a CYA situation or to protect another commie. But when the tables are turned I'm amazed at the mental clarity, memory skills and detailed accounts of past events that can be recalled with intricate detail.
Why isn't that guy in prison?? The system seems to protect its own.
Remember, this is the guy who claimed to take copious notes on every meeting .........

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/17/us/politics/james-comey-memos-fbi-culture.html
Why would anyone waste their time talking to Comey ? The man really needs some professional psychiatric help.
Is he under oath or is this just some more yapping. If under oath he could get charged with lying if later evidence shows he knew. I’m not holding my breath. Edk
Originally Posted by ERK
Is he under oath or is this just some more yapping. If under oath he could get charged with lying if later evidence shows he knew. I’m not holding my breath. Edk

You would think!

But The Halfican’s Administration should be known as The Untouchables.
I watched just a few minutes and realized that nothing truthful was going to come out of Comey's lying mouth. He doesn't have the truth in him. He reminds of a friend whose wife caught with another woman. He denied he was with the other woman. He asked his wife "Who are you going to believe me or your lying eyes?" She must have believed him because they were married until he died a few years ago.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Comey claims ignorance of dossier details, Carter Page warrant: 'I don't know'

Yeah, sure................from the control freak who had his finger on every single button.

Liar, liar, pants on fire.................sure wish they were as he surely needs flaming.

MM
Originally Posted by shawlerbrook
Why would anyone waste their time talking to Comey ? The man really needs some professional psychiatric help.

In prison - and it's free to him.....

On second thought, he ain't crazy - just as crooked as they come.
Somebody needs to put a CCI in an ear to see if it jogs his memory
Originally Posted by ERK

If you lie to a federal agent you can be convicted of perjury and that’s without an oath.
Didn’t the IG refer both McCabe and Comey to Barr for criminal prosecution, lying under oath I believe.

Didn’t Barr refuse and even sent a letter to thief Attorneys informing them that they would not be prosecuted

Why is today any different.

He knows Barr won’t dare indict him.
Originally Posted by KFWA
Remember, this is the guy who claimed to take copious notes on every meeting .........

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/17/us/politics/james-comey-memos-fbi-culture.html

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. and not knowing that his thugs were investigating an incoming president.
John Hawley just absolutely skewered Comey & basically said he should be charged with deleliction of duty if not outright lying now vs his previous under oath testimony.

Unfortunately, this is all going nowhere, just more Kabuki theater.

MM
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
John Hawley just absolutely skewered Comey & basically said he should be charged with deleliction of duty if not outright lying now vs his previous under oath testimony.

Unfortunately, this is all going nowhere, just more Kabuki theater.

MM

Yep.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

He will never see a day of jail time.

But, you better not step on that crack..
This smug lying punk needs 3 years in Leavenworth. He is a disgrace to America, and to the FBI. And he did his big book tour, appeared on all the talk shows.
What a self centered piece of crap.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Ya THINK!!!!!!!
Isn't the tactic Comey used the same tactic Hitlery used when she testified before congress? Only Comey didn't say " at this point what difference does it make?"
© 24hourcampfire