Home
Posted By: LeroyBeans How many - 10/09/20
... 24hrcrybabies were arrested for trying to kidnap a governor? Interesting how quiet that story is here. Must be a lot of you hiding in your outhouses out back. Let's here from your super patriotic, Anti-American, Constitution-haters on this one.
Posted By: elkmen1 Re: How many - 10/09/20
Most were just waiting for some left wing dullard to start the post.
Posted By: 16bore Re: How many - 10/09/20
I reckon BLM & Antifa are running outta schit to burn?
Posted By: jaguartx Re: How many - 10/09/20
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
... 24hrcrybabies were arrested for trying to kidnap a governor? Interesting how quiet that story is here. Must be a lot of you hiding in your outhouses out back. Let's here from your super patriotic, Anti-American, Constitution-haters on this one.

If I were only as smart as you, I'd probably believe fake news too.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]temporary photo sharing
Posted By: TheBigSky Re: How many - 10/09/20
O.K. As a right wing nut (I guess that's what the left call us mainstream conservative voters) I'll bite. I condemn that type of activity. There. Now for you on the left, it's not that hard. If someone you agree with politically misbehaves, you condemn their activity and actions. This could apply to all sorts of things like: rioting, looting, killing, impeachments, independent counsel investigations, making false claims like "racist", etc. It really is quite easy. As usual, with the left, the silence is deafening.
Posted By: LeroyBeans Re: How many - 10/09/20
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
As usual, with the left, the silence is deafening.

It's not quite as deafening, or defining, as the silence about this here. So many have been advocating this sort of thing, and now that they actually have someone that does it (or tries to), they shut up and hide.

Lots of cowards here.

Okay, let's see your best deflections.
Did you know that even the dumbest people, who are many points lower than normal IQ people, never realize they are stupid, like you? Can you not remember the normal IQ Fire guys discussed this subject on SEVERAL threads yesterday?

Why don't you remind us about your 4th grade teacher telling you, not to think and use your brain, but to believe the MSM news because they care for you. Tell us, how she told you that you were smart too. Tell us how you believed it, even though she told your other dumbassed buds who barely passed that they were smart too.

BTW, we do have a picture of you.

Posted By: RiverRider Re: How many - 10/09/20
So who are those six guys? Check this out.

https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/status/1314285414962925569
Posted By: Squidge Re: How many - 10/09/20
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15295129/1/6-militia-men
Here, Leroy, let me help you remember the crybabies. You obviously have forgotten and need reminding.

Posted By: Raeford Re: How many - 10/09/20

THIS^^^^^ Seems it had quite a bit of traction, eLroy wouldn't or couldn't take the time to look.

Per BigSky:
"O.K. As a right wing nut (I guess that's what the left call us mainstream conservative voters) I'll bite. I condemn that type of activity. There. Now for you on the left, it's not that hard. If someone you agree with politically misbehaves, you condemn their activity and actions. This could apply to all sorts of things like: rioting, looting, killing, impeachments, independent counsel investigations, making false claims like "racist", etc. It really is quite easy. As usual, with the left, the silence is deafening."

This ^^^^^^
eLroy is no more than a whiny Leftist Hypocrite
Posted By: RJY66 Re: How many - 10/09/20
Originally Posted by RiverRider

Looks like left wing anarchist types to me. Is that an ANTIFA flag in the background?
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: How many - 10/09/20
Originally Posted by RiverRider

I have a hunch Leroy is going to be silent about that.
Posted By: ribka Re: How many - 10/09/20

poor dumb China Leroy caught lying again

They're an anti police Anarchists ANTIFA group

and hated Trump. Its all over their social media.
Posted By: Stormin_Norman Re: How many - 10/09/20
[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]
Posted By: deflave Re: How many - 10/09/20
I would never advocate violence but if you want American’s to be concerned about a raging kghunt, you best be patient.

LOL

NGAF.
Originally Posted by deflave
I would never advocate violence but if you want American’s to be concerned about a raging kghunt, you best be patient.

LOL

NGAF.

Hahaha. Tff. Does the "N" stand for Nobody or, uh, uh, .....well, nevermind.
SheRoy,

Instead of worrying about a kidnapping that Donald Trump's DOJ prevented from happening, maybe pour yourself a glass of Cabernet and shave your legs?

You might feel better about your Friday.

LOL
Posted By: BamBam Re: How many - 10/09/20
Originally Posted by elkmen1
Most were just waiting for some left wing dullard to start the post.

LMAO
Posted By: Rossimp Re: How many - 10/09/20
Leroy has zero logic in his statement. First it is the Michigan Governor producing totalitarian non constitutional fiats. Found to be lawless by MSC. Whoever the alleged kidnappers are is of no consequence and a direct response to the Governor‘s Mussolini tactics. See how being a lawless tyrant gets citizens to react.

Just the beginning, if Biden/Sanders start this kind of schit it will be an easy 100,000 + armed citizen militia from each state. If you think Antifa and BLM have teeth, you ain’t seen nothin like what’s coming. Guess what, most of the police, National Guard and military will probably throw in with the armed citizens. No one is going to stand for totalitarian rule in this country by court packing, executive fiat, or from brain dead skags like Harris and Pelosi. There will always come a time to decide whether freedom is more important than being a sheep. 200,000,000 firearms available to citizens. You think they’re just going to standby and let these losers dictate their demise, I don’t think so. They gotta get the guns, they know it and the ones holding the guns know it. Just look at Virginia within the last year and law enforcement agencies claiming 2nd Amendment Sanctuary Counties. No one is going along with Whitmer, Biden or any other ilk of their making.
SheRoy,

Instead of worrying about a kidnapping that Donald Trump's DOJ prevented from happening,

Please do tell, I didn't realize that Donnie rushed in to save the day.

Afterward, you can have a nooner with your boyfriends.
SheRoy had to stomp the Subaru's accelerator EXTRA HARD on her way home from "work" yesterday.

LOL
SheRoy,

Instead of worrying about a kidnapping that Donald Trump's DOJ prevented from happening,

SheRoy,

Roll up those flannel sleeves and tell us all what you're so upset about.

We'll listen.

LOL
SheRoy,

SheRoy,

Roll up those flannel sleeves and tell us all what you're so upset about.

We'll listen.

LOL

I'm sorry, I thought you were going to tell us how Donnie threw himself at the evil militial terrorists and saved dear Whitmer.

Or were you just making that up, like every other thing you say?
Posted By: stxhunter Re: How many - 10/09/20
too bad they got caught.

I'm sorry, I thought you were going to tell us how Donnie threw himself at the evil militial terrorists and saved dear Whitmer.

SheRoy,

I think I found the fix to ALL of your problems:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

SheRoy,

Dave, I'm really not interested in your sex toys. It seems that is all you can talk about. Where is the story about Donnie saving the day?

Tear yourself away from your anal sex fantasies for a moment and address the thread topic.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
too bad they got caught.

Hahaha. Fo sho bro. Too bad they didnt also get that bleck hairass ho.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Posted By: Backroads Re: How many - 10/09/20
So, Trump’s DOJ foiled a kidnapping plot and arrested six ear-gauged antifa operators who were making their plans on Facespace.
And you are upset that the internet isn’t talking more about it?
Go pet your cats.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: How many - 10/09/20
Hahaha! Ole Leeroy got her panties in a wad today. Worried about your fellow galpal Gretchen?

Ohh....kitten........I am sure your husband will be home soon.

Lets see..............I am sure it was the actions of just a very tiny handful of bad apples.........the vast majority of which are acting peacefully and respectfully.

Lets not condemn the rest of these noble protestors/rioters...........ooops...I mean....uhhhh........

Yeah. Fugg off you apologist dipschit.

SheRoy,

You're going to be getting Leroy, Suckermore, Gritner, Ejp, Gayghost, Calledumb and Gut fughk all horned up.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: How many - 10/09/20
Originally Posted by Backroads
So, Trump’s DOJ foiled a kidnapping plot and arrested six ear-gauged antifa operators who were making their plans on Facespace.
Go pet your cats.

Dude....I dont think her emotional support cats can take it much longer!

They probably have bald spots by now.
Here's your right wing homey, Leroy.

https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/status/1314326553506000897?s=09
Posted By: RJY66 Re: How many - 10/09/20

SheRoy,

Granted, our resident ginthers really do need to stick to what they know.....or is it blow?
Here's your hero, Sheboy, he's actually dumber than your hero the zero. He's almost a dumb as you.

https://twitter.com/GingShack/status/1304878352034078723?s=09
Posted By: Backroads Re: How many - 10/09/20
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Backroads
Go pet your cats.

Dude....I dont think her emotional support cats can take it much longer!

They probably have bald spots by now.

Haha, I bet her cats run howling every time she fires up her Ipad
Sheboy, are you ever going to be able to learn the truth always takes you down every time you get on the Fire and show you're a stupid clown.
SheRoy and her lady friend sat around all morning drinking dessert coffee.

Talking about “CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???”

LMAO
SheRoy and her lady friend sat around all morning drinking dessert coffee.

Talking about “CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???”

LMAO

Fuggers gots Trump behind tha 8 ballz now.
Posted By: SBTCO Re: How many - 10/09/20

Thanks again for the reminder to vote for TRUMP!
Posted By: jaguartx Re: How many - 10/10/20
You stupid sucker.

https://video.maga.host/videos/watch/27adebd0-9719-4ef5-be11-bbe1c44dc5ec

[video:youtube]https://video.maga.host/videos/watch/27adebd0-9719-4ef5-be11-bbe1c44dc5ec[/video]
Posted By: watch4bear Re: How many - 10/10/20
Lots of cowards here.

Down mesico way, they don't kidnap an enemy; they kill his entire family and leave him alive. They take everything he loves, so he doesn't make any more mistakes.
Posted By: 79S Re: How many - 10/10/20

Retard
Posted By: ldholton Re: How many - 10/10/20
Can you say Governor Smollett
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: How many - 10/10/20
...............Lyin LaaaaaRoy......Why don't you hold accountable the party or parties who actually tried to kidnap a gov? WE that had nothing to do with it therefore need to hide in our backyard outhouses?

BeansBOY the clown prince of the forum, idiot, moron a few other colorful metaphors.
Posted By: High_Noon Re: How many - 10/10/20

How Many?

Posted By: frogman43 Re: How many - 10/10/20
Originally Posted by stxhunter
too bad they got caught.

I can assure you that there are most likely thousands of Michigan citizens that feel the same way, Roger. So glad I left the state before this all transpired. She's out of control and appears to be ignoring the MSC and it's decision as well! Unbelievable!
Leroy and some of his buds arent purposefully stupid. Like frogs sitting in the water heating on the stove, they are just naturally stupid. Clueless useful idiots.

Other buds are just your typical traitors.
Posted By: Seafire Re: How many - 10/10/20
... 24hrcrybabies were arrested for trying to kidnap a governor? Interesting how quiet that story is here. Must be a lot of you hiding in your outhouses out back. Let's hear from your super patriotic, Anti-American, Constitution-haters on this one.

doesn't matter, you're still a dipschitt....dipschitt...
oh and I corrected your spell check need for ya...

its HEAR, not here Raghead......and ALLAH sucks... just like you dipschitt....

and how can one be super patriotic, Anti American... and a Constitution Hater?

that's an OxyMoron, YOU MORON..... if we have to have Trolls on here ( not HEAR).. why do we have to have STUPID Ones?

gotta be that most of them are Muslims pretending to be an American? Right Mohammed Beans?
Originally Posted by High_Noon

How Many?

a Question High Noon...

Is Sodomy how you produce Muslims?
Posted By: Ejp1234 Re: How many - 10/10/20
Originally Posted by jaguartx

HA! Says the retard who’s always posting conspiracy theories and Q-tard chit!!!
Originally Posted by Seafire
a Question High Noon...

Yes, that and lawyers... and Marxists.
Originally Posted by High_Noon
a Question High Noon...

Yes, that and lawyers... and Marxists.

Good I thought so!

hope this finds ya and your daughter doing well down in El Paso my friend!
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Remember CNN, there is no deep state, antifa is an idea, not an organization. Suck up that BS, boy.
Posted By: OldGrayWolf Re: How many - 10/10/20
Its obvious they were dimwit leftists. Our side would have left her in an hourly hotel room with coke in her nose and tied up on the bed full of groid DNA. Nothing to report, unless the news wants to say the good governor was a coked up whore who got fugged to death while slumming.

When we finally get sick enough of the left, we wont just be happy with annihilating them. We will soil any memory of them while we are at it, so nobody will ever want to think about them again. They have mistaken restraint for weakness, and will pay the price in time.

As far as condemning violence, I do not, There is a time and place for everything. Ruling out the effective and judicious use of violence makes you a cuck, and a victim to those who will use it. This country was founded on it, maintained on it, expanded by it, and will need to be corrected by it. Refusing to use it is the province of the coward and guarantees one’s subservience to others.

Do you even know who David Rockefeller is? Hillary's and Bitemes and Zeros boss?

We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years......It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries.
Posted By: northcountry Re: How many - 10/10/20

BUT I BET YOU WOULD SPELL" HEAR" AS THIS AND NOT AS" HERE" WHEN YOU WANT TO RECEIVE SOMETHING IN YOUR EARS OR EYES. Just saying
... 24hrcrybabies were arrested for trying to kidnap a governor? Interesting how quiet that story is here. Must be a lot of you hiding in your outhouses out back. Let's hear from your super patriotic, Anti-American, Constitution-haters on this one.

doesn't matter, you're still a dipschitt....dipschitt...
oh and I corrected your spell check need for ya...

its HEAR, not here Raghead......and ALLAH sucks... just like you dipschitt....

and how can one be super patriotic, Anti American... and a Constitution Hater?

that's an OxyMoron, YOU MORON..... if we have to have Trolls on here ( not HEAR).. why do we have to have STUPID Ones?

gotta be that most of them are Muslims pretending to be an American? Right Mohammed Beans?

Amen.

Im beginning to think you're more stupid than Leroy.

David Rockefeller.,
Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.
Here you dumbassed leftests, try and get a clue. D Rockefeller.

If necessity is the mother of invention, discontent is the father of progress.

Whatever the price of the Chinese Revolution, it has obviously succeeded not only in producing more efficient and dedicated administration, but also in fostering high morale and community of purpose. The social experiment in China under Chairman Mao's leadership is one of the most important and successful in human history.

Do you even know who William Casey was, CIA director in 1981?

“We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.” -- CIA Director William Casey, 1981.

John F Kennedy? "I will splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it into the winds."
Ejp, are you and Leroy really as stupid as you act, or are you just acting that way?
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: How many - 10/10/20
Anyone wishing to be free should vote for Trump and republicans. It is an easy choice. Vote republican for everything. Then the USA stays alive and free. Otherwise, the democrat anti-American/socialist/communist/marxist/liberals win and freedom will be gone along with anything which was the USA. That will include our Constitution and our way of freedom in our life. You can kiss the churches goodbye too. Then get ready to learn to speak chinese.

BLM supports the china communist party and launders money to the democrat party. They have nothing to do with black lives. They are a marxist group trying to over throw the US government and turn America into a communist country. Any person or group which supports BLM needs to be removed from America.
hope this finds ya and your daughter doing well down in El Paso my friend!

Yes, we are well here in messikanville. Thankyousir.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Anyone wishing to be free should vote for Trump and republicans. It is an easy choice. Vote republican for everything. Then the USA stays alive and free. Otherwise, the democrat anti-American/socialist/communist/marxist/liberals win and freedom will be gone along with anything which was the USA. That will include our Constitution and our way of freedom in our life. You can kiss the churches goodbye too. Then get ready to learn to speak chinese.

BLM supports the china communist party and launders money to the democrat party. They have nothing to do with black lives. They are a marxist group trying to over throw the US government and turn America into a communist country. Any person or group which supports BLM needs to be removed from America.

But, but what about the free Zero bucks an, an Utopia?
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

But, but what about the free Zero bucks an, an Youtopia? Did you fergit Youtopia? frown
Hey Ejp, you and Suckermore and Gritner and Leroy and Gutfughk wouldnt be pro Biteme and Hairass because she said she would support REPARATIONS are you. Yeah, real patriotic.
Posted By: deflave Re: How many - 10/11/20
SheRoy and her husband haven’t slept since they discovered Whitmer almost could have had something bad happen.

LOL.
Posted By: IA_fog Re: How many - 10/11/20
Hey leeroy why done you and Steve from mn go back to his moms basement turn your video game on so the rest of us can enjoy the evening
Posted By: jaguartx Re: How many - 10/11/20
SheRoy and her husband haven’t slept since they discovered Whitmer almost could have had something bad happen.

LOL.

Hahahaha. TFF.
© 24hourcampfire