Home
Posted By: nyrifleman Gentlemen, a toast to RBG! - 10/14/20
For making this days events possible.

We could not have done it without with her!
Very True!

I wonder how totally dumbass the commies are feeling, knowing that she could have retired under obama?

They tried their best to get her to outlive the Trump administration, but it just didn't work.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
The dems can blame it all on Hillary.
Haven't you heard? Trump is court packing!

We need a sarcasm emoji.
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
For making this days events possible.

We could not have done it without with her!

Well played.
Posted By: OldHat Re: Gentlemen, a toast to RBG! - 10/14/20
I'm still on edge until she is on the court. Never underestimate the lunacy of the radical left.
Mite as well drink to this to ...Why did they bury George Floyd down 9 feet....cause deep down he was a good guy!
A year before the election, November of 2015, Ginsberg was old, old, ridden with cancer and worn out. Good time to retire.
But she had it set up with the Hillary camp, just wait a year. It was a slam dunk that Hillary would win.

And then the first female President could appoint a new female Supreme Court justice. The gals had it all lined up.
Didn't quite work out like they planned. Heartbreaking.

So, here's to you, RBG, you dumb c***.
Posted By: hanco Re: Gentlemen, a toast to RBG! - 10/14/20
I’m all torn up, good riddance!
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: JeffyD Re: Gentlemen, a toast to RBG! - 10/14/20
Yes indeed. RBG took one for the team.
OUR TEAM!
Posted By: DaveR Re: Gentlemen, a toast to RBG! - 10/14/20
[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]
Originally Posted by OldHat
Never underestimate the lunacy of the radical left.

Lunacy:
.....insanity of an intermittent kind attributed to changes of the moon
Posted By: las Re: Gentlemen, a toast to RBG! - 10/14/20
Ruthie was very intelligent, and completely wrong.

Just because someone is smart doesn't mean she or he is right, wise, or "good".
Posted By: Paul_M Re: Gentlemen, a toast to RBG! - 10/14/20
I have heard people say that she did not retire under Obama because she did not like him and did not want him picking her replacement.
If true, thank god for that.

I think as the 2016 campaign season got going she felt confident that none of the regular R candidates would beat Hillary and when Trump got the nomination she probably felt there was no way he would win and she could safely stay on until Hillary became President and could pick her successor.

Oh to have been a fly on the wall at her house when it became apparent that Trump was going to be the next President.
She must have been distraught, knowing she most likely would not live through Trumps 1st term.
Too late to retire after the election as Merrick was not being voted in. Trump would not only get to replace Scalia but her as well.
That thought must have gone thru her head every day till she died.
I detest the implication that ACB somehow has a responsibly to follow the views of RBG.
As if the "chair" votes and the individual is just the puppet of the chair.
It says much about how the Dems view themselves.
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Originally Posted by OldHat
Never underestimate the lunacy of the radical left.

Lunacy:
.....insanity of an intermittent kind attributed to changes of the moon

Never underestimate the willingness of republicans to let them get away with it.
Posted By: Dess Re: Gentlemen, a toast to RBG! - 10/14/20
The democrats regarded RBG as a diety.

Now ACB is using her quotes against them.

"Justice Ginsburg with her characteristic pithiness used this to describe how a nominee should comport herself at a hearing. No hints, no previews, no forecasts. That had been the practice of nominees before her. But everybody calls it the Ginsburg rule because she stated it so concisely," Barrett said.

The so-called "Ginsburg rule" is derived from a statement Ginsburg made during her confirmation hearings 27 years ago, during which she said: "A judge sworn to decide impartially can offer no forecasts, no hints for that would show not only disregard for the specifics of the particular case, it would display disdain for the entire judicial process."
Way to go RBG! Many Thanks!
Posted By: Rugies Re: Gentlemen, a toast to RBG! - 10/14/20
If you think they hate ACB wait till they meet Justice Breyers replacement, Hes 82 .
Posted By: sse Re: Gentlemen, a toast to RBG! - 10/14/20
Originally Posted by Rugies
If you think they hate ACB wait till they meet Justice Breyers replacement, Hes 82 .

what dreams are made of
ACB got to watch the Gorsuch and Kavanaugh confirmation hearings and got to see how badly they were treated and how the D's would try to bait them on certain issues.
When she heard her name being brought up as a possible SCOTUS candidate and those two hearings being so recent I think gave her an advantage in being prepared for the trick questions and abuse.
She already had a good idea of the direction the D's would go and using Ginsburgs own words against them just goes to show how much more smarter & prepared she is than they are.
Posted By: ISRO Re: Gentlemen, a toast to RBG! - 10/14/20
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
A year before the election, November of 2015, Ginsberg was old, old, ridden with cancer and worn out. Good time to retire.
But she had it set up with the Hillary camp, just wait a year. It was a slam dunk that Hillary would win.

And then the first female President could appoint a new female Supreme Court justice. The gals had it all lined up.
Didn't quite work out like they planned. Heartbreaking.

So, here's to you, RBG, you dumb c***.

Most of your post appears to be quite plausible, but why the anger for RBG?
Posted By: WTM45 Re: Gentlemen, a toast to RBG! - 10/14/20
I'm sure it has to do with her being an enemy of individual freedom and our Constitution.
Just a wild azz guess.
Originally Posted by sse

what dreams are made of

I wonder if he is just hanging on hoping Biden wins so he can retire or if he's going to go Ruthie's route and hang on till he dies
Man if Trump gets to replace him as well, that only leaves Sotomayor & Kagan as the liberals on the court.
Yeah, there is still Roberts but he's more wishy washy than hardcore liberal.
Posted By: ISRO Re: Gentlemen, a toast to RBG! - 10/14/20
Originally Posted by WTM45
I'm sure it has to do with her being an enemy of individual freedom and our Constitution.
Just a wild azz guess.

As in?
Posted By: WTM45 Re: Gentlemen, a toast to RBG! - 10/14/20
She is no more.
That's what matters now.
Originally Posted by ISRO
Just a wild azz guess.

As in?

Wtf, she was a liberal Biotch, just like you. Why the fugg do you think she isn't liked here. Jesus get a life you dumb azz.

Do the words "living document" mean anything to you? How about you just GFY.
Nyrifleman: Right on bro.
The anti-American entity known as "notorious rbg" was simply an anti-American, pro-communist, aclu, ultra-liberal, bitch!
If I see ONE more Republican (rino!) declare that liberal piece of scum was "some kind of wonderful" - I am gonna puke!
She (rbg) was the true enemy of the United States of America!
Nothing more - nothing less.
Scum gone now - America is better off without her - and that is a sad tombstone epitaph!
GO TRUMP
MAGA
GO ACB
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I hope she is toast.
Just a wild azz guess.

As in?

As in lying pos Zionist deep state cabal traitor who lied in her oath to protect the constitution (you know, the US Constitution).
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Gentlemen, a toast to RBG! - 10/14/20
I think it's safe to say 51% of Americans are tired of the liberal anarchists games that have been foisted onto us by the media and leftist politicians. RBG was one of those leftist liberals Americans are tired of. ACB is a breath of fresh air and hope for America's future. Now we need to work on Congress to get rid of the leftists there.

Her going on national TV and standing up for the Constitution and the fiasco with Judge Kavanaugh have convinced Americans that the liberal anarchist left has been leading America astray for a very long time. We are tired of it. We are tired of their bull$hit and we have had enough.

kwg
Posted By: 45_100 Re: Gentlemen, a toast to RBG! - 10/14/20
Originally Posted by Paul_M
Originally Posted by sse

what dreams are made of

I wonder if he is just hanging on hoping Biden wins so he can retire or if he's going to go Ruthie's route and hang on till he dies
Man if Trump gets to replace him as well, that only leaves Sotomayor & Kagan as the liberals on the court.

Apparently Sotomayor is a severe diabetic and has had several severe incidences related to her diabetes. She might not last another four years. Not wishing she would die but I dont agree with her position regarding the constitution. I wish her a long life, just not as a supreme court justice.
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Just a wild azz guess.

As in?

Wtf, she was a liberal Biotch, just like you. Why the fugg do you think she isn't liked here. Jesus get a life you dumb azz.

Crickets, just as I figured. You are one low class piece of crap. Stop acting dumb here and just go away please.
I dropped my salute to RBG into the toilet this morning and flushed it.....
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Nyrifleman: Right on bro.
The anti-American entity known as "notorious rbg" was simply an anti-American, pro-communist, aclu, ultra-liberal, bitch!
If I see ONE more Republican (rino!) declare that liberal piece of scum was "some kind of wonderful" - I am gonna puke!
She (rbg) was the true enemy of the United States of America!
Nothing more - nothing less.
Scum gone now - America is better off without her - and that is a sad tombstone epitaph!
GO TRUMP
MAGA
GO ACB
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I do like seeing RBG quotes thrown in the lefts face but I can’t stand the “rights” praise for her either. It shows how far the right still has to go. The left will have no praise for our first black SCJ the great Clarence Thomas when his time is up but the right is scared to death to criticize a legislator from the bench anti constitutionalist rbg.
Posted By: WAM Re: Gentlemen, a toast to RBG! - 10/14/20
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Floater or sinker??? LOL!
Originally Posted by WAM
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Floater or sinker??? LOL!

It was headed for John McCain's table in the Lava Lounge....
Posted By: 007FJ Re: Gentlemen, a toast to RBG! - 10/14/20
Originally Posted by sse

what dreams are made of

I've been telling people that President Trump is going to get to replace Breyers and Thomas (I think he is about ready to retire) next term.
Originally Posted by las
Ruthie was very intelligent, and completely wrong.

Just because someone is smart doesn't mean she or he is right, wise, or "good".

If the POS had been really that smart, she would have retired gracefully when The Muslim was POTUS & he could have replaced her with a clone....................but silly her, ego got the best of her & she staggered around in a foggy daze for the last 4 years.

Gotta love that kind of smarts................................

MM
Posted By: 45_100 Re: Gentlemen, a toast to RBG! - 10/15/20
If Trump is re-elected I expect he will replace Breyer, Sotomayor and Thomas. Justice Thomas is too smart to wait around and be replaced by an activist judge.
Posted By: sse Re: Gentlemen, a toast to RBG! - 10/15/20
of course future replacements have a lot to do with the majority in the senate
Elementary my dear Watson.

Good point.
Apparently there's some show about RGB, and my sister-in-law highly recommends it.

<crickets>
Originally Posted by 45_100
Originally Posted by sse

what dreams are made of

Apparently Sotomayor is a severe diabetic and has had several severe incidences related to her diabetes. She might not last another four years. Not wishing she would die but I dont agree with her position regarding the constitution. I wish her a long life, just not as a supreme court justice.

I hope the wise fatina slobomayor suffers immensely. being a rican when she first got on the court she stole scalias hub caps. most latrinos are sickly and that is why you never see a messican over 45 on a const site
The best part about ACB is the subtle looks she has when one of the Dems is saying something stupid. It telling without her looking like a Kamala. If you look up Kamala in the thesaurus, it's a synonym for bitch.
Originally Posted by grouseman
Apparently there's some show about RGB, and my sister-in-law highly recommends it.

<crickets>

Lol, I know what show she's talking about, It's a good show.........

Posted By: ISRO Re: Gentlemen, a toast to RBG! - 10/15/20
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Just a wild azz guess.

As in?

As in lying pos Zionist deep state cabal traitor who lied in her oath to protect the constitution (you know, the US Constitution).

Are you posting with or without your meds today Jaguartx
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Just a wild azz guess.

As in?

laugh laugh laugh For sure
© 24hourcampfire