Home
Pretty much the way I see things.

How about you?

********************************************************************************************************************

My seven predictions for how 2020 comes to an end:

Prediction 1: Trump will win the election in a landslide. I know, the media is telling you the polls are tight, but just look around. Trump rallies are packed to the gills while Biden can’t fill the bleachers at a high school football field. Trump supporters hold huge boat parades while we see NONE for Biden. Trump supporters hold freeway caravans around that country that take up all lanes of a freeway, while an attempted caravan for Biden in Las Vegas drew only 30 people. Just like in 2016, pollsters today are making it look like it’s a close race. This is gaslighting – they’re telling you something that runs directly opposite of what your own eyes are telling you, but they’re expecting you to believe what they say.

Prediction 2: On the evening of November 3, Joe Biden will not concede the election, even though the vote will clearly be for Trump. Hillary Clinton has publicly stated that Joe should not concede, so the seed has been planted in our minds to expect this. And, because we’re expecting it, we won’t be shocked by it.

Prediction 3: Massive mail voter fraud will create confusion and Marxists (e.g. Democrats) will insist that “every vote counts.” They know Americans want to be fair so Marxists will play on that. They will cry and wail and plead that every vote needs to get counted, so they’ll ask for sympathy for voters who didn’t follow confusing new election rules about how to cast their mail-in ballots. That will be their story, but many votes will be fraudulent. As they’ve demonstrated on America’s streets, Marxists don’t care about following laws; they care about power.

Prediction 4: Because of massive mail fraud ballots showing up late, election results WILL be delayed. The deceptive Mark Zuckerberg at Facebook and the clearly biased Jack Dorsey at Twitter have already announced they will flag any posts ortweets that claim a victory for Trump. They KNOW Trump will have more than enough votes to win, but as Zuckerberg already told us, we should expect results to take “DAYS OR EVEN WEEKS.” In other words, Facebook and Twitter are well-aware of the planned mail-in voter fraud, and they’re already providing cover for it. The planned vote count confusion will be dragged out as long as possible. The Marxists’ intention is to keep confusion swirling at least until December 14 in hopes that the electoral college won’t be able to identify a winner. Expect ballots to keep showing up out of nowhere.

Prediction 5: If Marxists cannot keep up the façade until December 14, some states will obfuscate the electoral process by choosing not to follow the rules laid out in the 12th Amendment. In fact, both may happen. Either way, by attempting to throw the electoral college into confusion, Marxists (again, the Democrats) will make a push for the electoral college to be eliminated. Believe me when I say you don’t want this. Students of the Constitution know that if the electoral college is eliminated, the Republic will be gone.

Prediction 6: Expect Nancy Pelosi to be acting all patriotic and concerned about the Constitution during the chaos, but rest assured, it’s a passive-aggressive act. She is among the Marxist vanguard in both houses of Congress orchestrating the whole mess. You will also see some Marxist-friendly governors making a lot of noise.

Prediction 7: While Marxists in Congress are messing with the electoral process, Marxists on the streets (Antifa and BLM) will intensify their violence by burning, looting, and murdering even more than what we’ve seen to this point. There’s already a movement that seeks to lay siege to the White House. Not only do the puppet masters want all the street chaos to distract our attention from what’s going on in the electoral process, the street Marxists see this election as their only chance to either grab power or put up with Trump for four more years. The protestors have been trained to instigate violence, and copy-cat wannabes will want to join in. Street Marxists will view these riots as the fight of their lives: it will get intense.

To perpetuate the riots, puppet masters like George Soros will continue pouring money into organizations that fund them. Also remember that Antifa and BLM have threatened to go into the suburbs. Their purpose for doing so is to trigger the Soccer Moms who wants peace at all costs. Marxists will hope that these suburban moms will apply pressure on their elected representatives to give in to the Marxists so the violence will end. Life on American streets will be unpredictable and dangerous.

How does it end?

The Marxists are desperate, so the fighting will be like nothing the country has ever seen before. I predict we’ll see horrific things happening in our cities and on our streets, and traditional media (read: Marxist-friendly media) will be spewing twisted truths and lies about everything listed above. And we can’t forget that social media giants favor the Marxists in this revolution, so they will be squelching debate in whatever ways they can.

The final months of 2020 will be an emotional roller coaster, but in the end, I predict Trump prevails. It’s not going to be pretty, and many who are now thinking life will return to normal after November 3 will be sadly mistaken. They will be wondering what happened to the country they once knew.

Whether the Democrats implode or not after all this happens remains to be seen, but it is my prayer that when the dust settles, all the Marxists plotters and schemers be exposed and truth will be recognized as truth. And then … maybe then … Trump can get on with his promise to drain the entire swamp.

*Daniel Bobinski, M.Ed. is a certified behavioral analyst, best-selling author, corporate trainer, executive coach, and columnist. He’s also a veteran and a self-described Christian Libertarian who believes in the principles of free market capitalism – while standing firmly against crony capitalism.

For more great journalism, go to undercover.com
I agree 100% with all of this. Thanks for posting Barry.
I hope you are right. I'm the eternal pessimist and already making plans to "withdraw" hoping I can be left alone...
Oof.....remember the good old days when you woke the day after the election and said “Ok”.

Then didn’t worry for 4 years?
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

How about you?

********************************************************************************************************************

Prediction 1: Trump will win the election in a landslide. I know, the media is telling you the polls are tight, but just look around. Trump rallies are packed to the gills while Biden can’t fill the bleachers at a high school football field. Trump supporters hold huge boat parades while we see NONE for Biden. Trump supporters hold freeway caravans around that country that take up all lanes of a freeway, while an attempted caravan for Biden in Las Vegas drew only 30 people. Just like in 2016, pollsters today are making it look like it’s a close race. This is gaslighting – they’re telling you something that runs directly opposite of what your own eyes are telling you, but they’re expecting you to believe what they say.

Prediction 2: On the evening of November 3, Joe Biden will not concede the election, even though the vote will clearly be for Trump. Hillary Clinton has publicly stated that Joe should not concede, so the seed has been planted in our minds to expect this. And, because we’re expecting it, we won’t be shocked by it.

Prediction 3: Massive mail voter fraud will create confusion and Marxists (e.g. Democrats) will insist that “every vote counts.” They know Americans want to be fair so Marxists will play on that. They will cry and wail and plead that every vote needs to get counted, so they’ll ask for sympathy for voters who didn’t follow confusing new election rules about how to cast their mail-in ballots. That will be their story, but many votes will be fraudulent. As they’ve demonstrated on America’s streets, Marxists don’t care about following laws; they care about power.

Prediction 4: Because of massive mail fraud ballots showing up late, election results WILL be delayed. The deceptive Mark Zuckerberg at Facebook and the clearly biased Jack Dorsey at Twitter have already announced they will flag any posts ortweets that claim a victory for Trump. They KNOW Trump will have more than enough votes to win, but as Zuckerberg already told us, we should expect results to take “DAYS OR EVEN WEEKS.” In other words, Facebook and Twitter are well-aware of the planned mail-in voter fraud, and they’re already providing cover for it. The planned vote count confusion will be dragged out as long as possible. The Marxists’ intention is to keep confusion swirling at least until December 14 in hopes that the electoral college won’t be able to identify a winner. Expect ballots to keep showing up out of nowhere.

Prediction 5: If Marxists cannot keep up the façade until December 14, some states will obfuscate the electoral process by choosing not to follow the rules laid out in the 12th Amendment. In fact, both may happen. Either way, by attempting to throw the electoral college into confusion, Marxists (again, the Democrats) will make a push for the electoral college to be eliminated. Believe me when I say you don’t want this. Students of the Constitution know that if the electoral college is eliminated, the Republic will be gone.

Prediction 6: Expect Nancy Pelosi to be acting all patriotic and concerned about the Constitution during the chaos, but rest assured, it’s a passive-aggressive act. She is among the Marxist vanguard in both houses of Congress orchestrating the whole mess. You will also see some Marxist-friendly governors making a lot of noise.

Prediction 7: While Marxists in Congress are messing with the electoral process, Marxists on the streets (Antifa and BLM) will intensify their violence by burning, looting, and murdering even more than what we’ve seen to this point. There’s already a movement that seeks to lay siege to the White House. Not only do the puppet masters want all the street chaos to distract our attention from what’s going on in the electoral process, the street Marxists see this election as their only chance to either grab power or put up with Trump for four more years. The protestors have been trained to instigate violence, and copy-cat wannabes will want to join in. Street Marxists will view these riots as the fight of their lives: it will get intense.

To perpetuate the riots, puppet masters like George Soros will continue pouring money into organizations that fund them. Also remember that Antifa and BLM have threatened to go into the suburbs. Their purpose for doing so is to trigger the Soccer Moms who wants peace at all costs. Marxists will hope that these suburban moms will apply pressure on their elected representatives to give in to the Marxists so the violence will end. Life on American streets will be unpredictable and dangerous.

How does it end?

The Marxists are desperate, so the fighting will be like nothing the country has ever seen before. I predict we’ll see horrific things happening in our cities and on our streets, and traditional media (read: Marxist-friendly media) will be spewing twisted truths and lies about everything listed above. And we can’t forget that social media giants favor the Marxists in this revolution, so they will be squelching debate in whatever ways they can.

The final months of 2020 will be an emotional roller coaster, but in the end, I predict Trump prevails. It’s not going to be pretty, and many who are now thinking life will return to normal after November 3 will be sadly mistaken. They will be wondering what happened to the country they once knew.

Whether the Democrats implode or not after all this happens remains to be seen, but it is my prayer that when the dust settles, all the Marxists plotters and schemers be exposed and truth will be recognized as truth. And then … maybe then … Trump can get on with his promise to drain the entire swamp.

*Daniel Bobinski, M.Ed. is a certified behavioral analyst, best-selling author, corporate trainer, executive coach, and columnist. He’s also a veteran and a self-described Christian Libertarian who believes in the principles of free market capitalism – while standing firmly against crony capitalism.magically arise and meander down to the po

Fair enough, I am expecting something more akin to "The Living Dead" where the dead magically arise and meander down to the post office and submit postal votes for the dems.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I hope you are right. I'm the eternal pessimist and already making plans to "withdraw" hoping I can be left alone...

Hope for the best, and prepare for the worst.

You are right to be ready to just keep a low profile and protect your family and your property.
Originally Posted by poboy
I agree 100% with all of this. Thanks for posting Barry.
Ditto...

Advice to all: ensure you have enough (and I MEAN enough) ammo.
As far as the “media” is concerned I’m reminded of General Sherman’s comment on newspaper reporters;

“Vox populi, vox humbug!”

The media is the enemy.

You are right to be ready to just keep a low profile and protect your family and your property.

Yep, I'm also a realist and as such don't subscribe to the "upcoming Civil War" big talk
Prediction 3: Massive mail voter fraud will create confusion and Marxists (e.g. Democrats) will insist that “every vote counts.” They know Americans want to be fair so Marxists will play on that. They will cry and wail and plead that every vote needs to get counted..........

Will they cry and wail for all the Trump votes that were found in ditches across the fruited plains?

Yep, I'm also a realist and as such don't subscribe to the "upcoming Civil War" big talk

If we don't go down that rabbit hole, it'll be because we don't allow it.

Sadly, way too many are too stupid to do anything to avert it.

You didn't believe me in 2016 either! Relax!

How does it end?

Interesting point here. This is how true revolutions ignite in the modern era. If you go back and look at the Communist takeover of Eastern Europe after WW II, you will see this is largely how those countries fell. They would elect some communists into the government, incite civil unrest and demonstrations in the streets, then the people would beg the Communist leadership to take over and put an end to the unrest, Those leaders did just that, they called off their own dogs, arrested and executed all of the opposition and installed political correctness with stiff penalties for the disobedient.

The #1 difference here is that Americans still have guns to resist. For now.
Originally Posted by hatari

The #1 difference here is that Americans still have guns to resist. For now.

We'll still have them when this is all over, too.
Yep, pretty much how I see it's gonna go down.

Barry, you got a link to that article? I'd like to email it to some people. Thanks.
Lines around the building at the local early voting place this morning.

They didn’t look like Republicans. I’m profiling I know.

The local Democrats have been active and proactive in turning out the vote, they’ve been PO’d for four years, got Beto within 3% of being our Senator two years back, angry people are the most reliable voting block there is.

I hope the Republicans can still pull it off.
I agree with your predictions.
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
Yep, pretty much how I see it's gonna go down.

Barry, you got a link to that article? I'd like to email it to some people. Thanks.

I got it in an e-mail that didn't have a valid link.

Try this one...

https://uncoverdc.com/2020/09/16/predictions-for-how-2020-comes-to-an-end/
Was hard to profile yesterday. But I think for the most part I saw anti-marxist voters here.

Things appeared to be going smoothly. But appearances can be deceiving
My wife thinks the dems will try to get the fix in by holding out mail in votes long enough to see how many they need to win for each state. They will "find" just enough to push Biden over the thresh hold.

I feel if many of them are so corrupt they could go to jail, whats one more crime to prevent it from happening. Once a liar always a liar.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Was hard to profile yesterday. But I think for the most part I saw anti-marxist voters here.

I don't think the polls are where we'll see the problems.

I think it'll be the voter and election fraud, mail fraud, and the pre-planned chaos by the Left.
I wish I could feel more positive about the whole thing. But I've had to learn that the Communists will stop at nothing to achieve their agenda.

So far, they've burned cities, murdered people, and shut down the country,...and all with the blessings of the Communists and their media.
Lots of confirmation bias here. I'm sure some will have to Google it .
The only prediction of those I'm certain of is that Democrats will cheat. It's what they do. They are zealots bereft of any morals and pursue this country's ruin relentlessly. Changing demographics and indoctrinated new young voters will skew to their favor. They are certainly going to be energized. I make no prediction of the outcome one way or the other. My vote is in. We'll see what happens.
I agree with your first 7 points, Barry.
However, I think the anarchy will increase after the election and may well result in military intervention due not to the traitors distaste of 4 more years of Trump, but due to the fact they and the deep state Zionist NWO cabal know they will be forever destroyed by Trump and military intel.

They are fighting for the survival of the MSM (including FB andcTwitter), Fed Reserve controlled by the deep state, Hollywood, UN, and the hundreds of trillions owned by the richest families in the world, etc.
I expect after the election FB, Twitter and other MSM groups will support the insurgency and thus be openly guilty of subversion. I also suspect they will be found as having consorted with foreign groups in attempting to subvert the electorial process and thus the overthrow of the US Constitution.

They are aware certain laws allowing sezure of assets can be brought against them when guilty of subversion when the US is in a declared state of war and the POTUS has declared the US to be in a State of National Emergency.

Trump also has unprecedented constitutional powers that no other POTUS has enjoyed, granted to him subsequent to a previous event never to have happened before in US history.
Earlier this year he stated "It will be over in a month". That statement came to fruition on 4-10-20, DJT Day (his birthday and Good Friday) when Wyoming became the 50th state to declare it to be in a state of emergency.
Trump has, for the most part, not exercised his thus bestowed unprecedented powers, other than perhaps having GM produce respirators, because to do so would probably cost him the election.

We may well see govt sezure of assets we would have not considered. Possibly FB, Twitter, MSM, Congress people, Hollywood and financial institutions have considered those possibilities.

MAGA

Its going to be biblical.

Your thoughts on Trump in Florida?
I agree with most of this, but...

It appears to me that 2-7 contradict number (1) in that President Trump will win in a landslide.

In an honest election, he would indeed win in a landslide, but as you pointed out in 2-7, this election will be anything but honest.
Originally Posted by EdM

Your thoughts on Trump in Florida?

300K Puerto Ricans were added.....
yep and have all of you noticed no ammo left in stores AR`s ,pistols are hard to get ,the regular American is preparing for a fight even war ,they/ we are tired of all of this B.S. with the liberals. this could get real nasty ?
https://www.theepochtimes.com/dem-p...at-i-will-steal-to-win-2020_3539407.html

just sayin.

This is already happening.

Today. Right Now.

Twitter and FB are censoring news stories ,and any sharing of the news stories, by even senators and POTUS.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15313744#Post15313744
Yeah these are all legit scenarios but with 7 it's hardy a prediction.

This is already happening.

Today. Right Now.

Twitter and FB are censoring news stories ,and any sharing of the news stories, by even senators and POTUS.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15313744#Post15313744

And 4th largest US newspaper.

The fear and desperation is rampant whistle
Rockinbar
I believe everything you post.
I have a thought on number one:

Most of the Biden supporters are the same ones scared of the virus, scared of being in public, and have drank the rats koolaid , could this also help explain low turnout? I mean come on man is in his basement most days
Question? What happens to the mail in ballots surrendered at the polls for in person ballots?
Trump needs to wait until Primetime tonight, then activate the Emrgency Broadcast System, and display these stories along with the proof they have that they are confirmed journalistic reports, and then display the thwarting of the 1st Amendment by those trying to relay the stories.

I think it'll be the voter and election fraud, mail fraud, and the pre-planned chaos by the Left.

RBB, I quoted you because of your mention of the chaos, not because I don't agree with all of your points.

The pre-planned chaos is why, in the face of massive enthusiasm for Trump, the polls continue to show Biden with a lead in many states. I believe that "they" know that Trump has a strong chance to win an honest election, so they're counting on various fraudulent methods of subverting the election. I feel that the manipulated polls are a piece of the foundation that the opposition plans to use to support their theft of the election. They'll pull their shady tricks (fraudulent mail in ballots in particular) and put Biden in the lead, pointing all the while back at the polls and saying, "See, we told you Biden was going to win. The polls were right all along ".

Regarding the massive turnouts for Trump events versus Biden's poor showings; even the most enthusiastic Trump voter only gets one vote, same as the most lukewarm Biden supporter. While the enthusiasm for Trump gives me hope, the hatred the left holds for him is where the left's enthusiasm lies, so just because Biden's events are poorly attended doesn't mean there's not millions of voters who won't be going to the polls to oust Trump moreso than to support Biden.
Question? What happens to the mail in ballots surrendered at the polls for in person ballots?

Depends.

On who the votes are cast for.

Some will be trashed.

Some will be counted again. And Again...
Originally Posted by bruinruin

RBB, I quoted you because of your mention of the chaos, not because I don't agree with all of your points.

The pre-planned chaos is why, in the face of massive enthusiasm for Trump, the polls continue to show Biden with a lead in many states. I believe that "they" know that Trump has a strong chance to win an honest election, so they're counting on various fraudulent methods of subverting the election. I feel that the manipulated polls are a piece of the foundation that the opposition plans to use to support their theft of the election. They'll pull their shady tricks (fraudulent mail in ballots in particular) and put Biden in the lead, pointing all the while back at the polls and saying, "See, we told you Biden was going to win. The polls were right all along ".

Regarding the massive turnouts for Trump events versus Biden's poor showings; even the most enthusiastic Trump voter only gets one vote, same as the most lukewarm Biden supporter. While the enthusiasm for Trump gives me hope, the hatred the left holds for him is where the left's enthusiasm lies, so just because Biden's events are poorly attended doesn't mean there's not millions of voters who won't be going to the polls to oust Trump moreso than to support Biden.

In my opinion, the "Polls" will be used as reference for the next 4 years of denying another Trump victory.

But we all know the polls are a blatant lie... now, just as they were in 2016.

The same as the Russia, Russia, Russia BS. Nothing but a democrat lie. Repeated often.

Depends.

On who the votes are cast for.

Some will be trashed.

Some will be counted again. And Again...

I witnessed two being surrendered yesterday. When asked by polling officials if they wished to surrender them they politely answered "si”.

I witnessed two being surrendered yesterday. When asked by polling officials if they wished to surrender them they politely answered "si”.

Si, Senores. Aqui es mis votas...

Donde esta mis dinero?
Bob, simpler times when we voted for George Washington! wink
Was intrigued the other evening while reading a bio on Gen. Zachery Taylor. He mentioned to a subordinate during his entire military career he did not vote in a single presidential election as he was stationed out of his county and state of residence.
Dumb rural hick makes prediction...There will be so much vote counting fraud, and the official results will be delayed so long, that there will be an all out assault on the electoral college system and the 12 th Amendment. So...c'mon Amy put on that black robe and get to work.
Vote republican for everything. Then the USA stays alive and free. Otherwise, the democrat/republican anti-American/socialist/communist/marxist/liberals win and freedom will be gone along with anything which was the USA. That will include our guns, much higher taxes, Constitution, and our way of freedom in our life. You can kiss the churches goodbye too. Then get ready to learn to speak chinese. The democrat anti-American/socialist/communist/marxist/liberals should be removed from office and off all the ballots for they offer nothing for America or the American people to help make the country better.

I'm not going to just sit back and watch if it comes down to that.
My predictions

Biden wins.
Biden will get 300 + electoral college votes.
Democrats at the very lease will have 50 senators.

We will know in a few weeks who's crystal ball is cloudy.
Originally Posted by benquick
My predictions

Biden wins.

Better run now, while you still can, Bengay... grin
Biden can only win if there's massive voter fraud. Trump's followers are very enthusiastic towards him. They're never going to accept Biden as a legitimate President. As infested with Communists as this country now is, I still believe that the right makes up the majority. Especially since the radical left has assumed control of the Democratic party and commenced burning and rioting.

If Biden wins and the Bolsheviks start pushing their agenda too hard, things could get dicey. I don't think it will come to all out civil war. But things will get very tense in some parts of the country.
I predict that Trump needs a big beyond any doubt win or all hell is going to break loose.
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
I predict that Trump needs a big beyond any doubt win or all hell is going to break loose.
It’s likely that if Trump wins...and I sure hope he does...all hell is gonna break loose anyway, regardless of how big or small his margin of victory is.
My predictions

Biden wins.

You're a fuqking idiot, Trump gets 350 to 370 electoral votes. Book It
Originally Posted by antlers
It’s likely that if Trump wins...and I sure hope he does...all hell is gonna break loose anyway, regardless of how big or small his margin of victory is.

I don't think so if his margin is big enough to leave no doubt who won.
You might be right. But last time there was no doubt who won and the other side was still tearin’ schit up and looting and committing arson.

About half the country will never, never ever recognize & acknowledge the "truth" for what it will be................they will deny that truth from now on & will never be satisfied untild their "truth" is imposed on the rest of us........................just look at & listen to the Demons on the senate committee questioning Barrett as an example

God save the country when that finally becomes recognized for what it is by the other half of the country.

MM

We filled ours out and signed them, rendering them useless to the traitors.

You have moved to an alternative universe, Bow. There will be chaos no matter what outcome.
Regarding the OP, I think .. and hope .. that is correct about the election outcome. If it isn't, all bets are off.

Tom
Originally Posted by callnum
Lots of confirmation bias here. I'm sure some will have to Google it .

Check out the corporate lingo on this guy! How much did your company pay to teach you about things like "confirmation bias"?

lol... fuggin tool bag
I agree with everything you said. I think Trump will win in a landslide and the Democrats will go completely nuts. I went to early vote yesterday thinking I'd beat the crowd but I didn't. I vote at a public library near where I live and at 3:00pm yesterday there was line of at least 50 people waiting outside, probably another 150 waiting inside and the parking lot was full (about 200 spaces). People were also in the street waiting to get into the parking lot.
Trump has the Deliverance casting-call rejects vote pretty sewn up. Everybody else (women, minorities, educated whites) are going Biden. Most don't think Biden is the answer to anything except ending Trumpism, but right now, that's enough. We'll see.
Originally Posted by Eric308
Trump has the Deliverance casting-call rejects vote pretty sewn up. Everybody else (women, minorities, educated whites) are going Biden. Most don't think Biden is the answer to anything except ending Trumpism, but right now, that's enough. We'll see.

Dumbass.
Originally Posted by Eric308

You’re an idiot.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Lines around the building at the local early voting place this morning.

They didn’t look like Republicans. I’m profiling I know.

The local Democrats have been active and proactive in turning out the vote, they’ve been PO’d for four years, got Beto within 3% of being our Senator two years back, angry people are the most reliable voting block there is.

I hope the Republicans can still pull it off.

Recipients wanting free schit will turn out to get free schit. You can ALWAYS bet on that.
Sounds like Mad Max comes to America.
Looks like we'll still have The Constitution on our side, regardless. The Second Amendment will take another interpetitation..what it was really written for.

g
Originally Posted by GeoW
Looks like we'll still have The Constitution on our side, regardless. The Second Amendment will take another interpetitation..what it was really written for.

g

The 2nd doesn't even factor in until they try to take it away.

Then it matters in spades.
Trump wins in a landslide
No matter who wins, the other side will not accept the results. That is a very frightening state of affairs.
The media isn't claiming the polls are tight. They're claiming Biden is ahead by 10+ points.
Originally Posted by denton
No matter who wins, the other side will not accept the results. That is a very frightening state of affairs.

Maybe, but each sides reasons, are very widely divergent.
MM
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by denton

Maybe, but each sides reasons, are very widely divergent.
MM

No doubt. As are their approaches to getting their preferred outcome.
My predictions

Biden wins.

Two outa three.

I was talking with a friend a few weeks ago and said if Biden wins the states he is leading in the polling in by 3 points or more he will get 306 ECV. Today has Biden has 306 ECV.
My predictions

Biden wins.

Two outa three.

I was talking with a friend a few weeks ago and said if Biden wins the states he is leading in the polling in by 3 points or more he will get 306 ECV. Today has Biden has 306 ECV.

Delusions, eh? So far, you are ZERO out of three. Biden hasn't "won" yet, the EC votes have yet to be tallied, and the Senate seats have yet to be decided. What a douche bag.
I predict a lot of people here make bad predictions hahahahahahahahahahaha
I believe what the Opening poster predicted would have happened, but things have changed...RBG died and was replaced by a Conservative...The Republicans flipped a lot of seats in the House and have a good chance to keep the majority in the Senate. Also, Trump has fired his Secretary of Defense that opposed using the military to quell these Marxist Commies causing mayhem in the streets when they dont get their way. So if/ when Trump wins his court battles, let them go out on the streets and try their BS; they will likely get run over by the Army and USMC if they don't want to "peacefully" protest and they take it further.
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
My predictions

Biden wins.

Two outa three.

Delusions, eh? So far, you are ZERO out of three. Biden hasn't "won" yet, the EC votes have yet to be tallied, and the Senate seats have yet to be decided. What a douche bag.

I think that they (the Dumbocrat's) if they keep saying something then it has to be true.
So they keep saying it.

I my self Support President Trump. and the Brainwashing that the right has done to the Conservatives has stuck with me.
I do not think at this point from what I have read that Slow Joe Biteme can win Legally.
I read a Twitter post the other day from a Dumbocrat that said he would never vote for a President that Hates our Military and Demeans them every chance that he can. So because of that He would Never vote for Trump.
Where in the HE!! did the guy ever come up with that who knows.
All I have seen my self is President Trump Support and back our Military up.
We have two different versions that people are being told.
I choose God , and the Constitution over. the Socialists and Atheists that spew out Hatred and want to control everyone.
I have said it before Ya Can't fix Stupid. Some People just want to be told everything in life and will happily give up their God Given Rights so that they can be a Sheep and be lead around instead of making their own decisions in life.
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Happened just as it said it would in the OP...

How about you?

How does it end?

*Daniel Bobinski, M.Ed. is a certified behavioral analyst, best-selling author, corporate trainer, executive coach, and columnist. He’s also a veteran and a self-described Christian Libertarian who believes in the principles of free market capitalism – while standing firmly against crony capitalism.

Thought you were a kaboi.
But you're really kellyann with alternative facts.
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Happened just as it said it would in the OP...

How about you?

How does it end?

Sure, you mind clarifying which prediction your referencing then?
All of them.

Especially the ones that mention Marxists. (You)
© 24hourcampfire