Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
... Over Video Relating To NY Post’s Hunter Biden Report

The report, which came out Wednesday, alleges that Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and his son, Hunter, met with a Burisma executive in 2015. Twitter began to censor the story on its platform and then suspended multiple accounts who had shared the post.

Twitter has suspended @TeamTrump for posting a video calling Joe Biden a liar who has been ripping off our country for years, as it related to the @nypost article,” Mike Hahn, a social media person for the Trump campaign, tweeted. “19 days out from the election.”

The tweet included a screenshot that appears to show a notice from Twitter confirming the “Team Trump” account was “locked.”

https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/15/...count-video-ny-post-hunter-biden-report/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Let's just say I expect that these social media platforms wikk get a rude awakening in the next 4 years. They have grown so large, that they certainly can be considered violating the 1st Amend rights of Conservative groups, as well as others. WIth Facebaook having over 1 BILLION users, anything that can be legally said on a street corner should (and I predict will with a Trump win) be allowed on these large SM platforms.

I bet the Supreme Court will see it that way.

With that in mind, Facebook and Twitter will certainly try to sink Trump.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The desperation of the deep state to get rid of Trump is amazing. There is WAY more to this than we can imagine. They are openly stealing the election with millions of fraudulent votes. Openly abetted by federal and state judges. Get ready if Trump somehow overcomes the cheating and stealing and wins. They will surely kill him. At the very least the big urban centers will go into full rebellion. I know you think they already are in full rebellion. You ain't seen nothin' yet.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hatari
Let's just say I expect that these social media platforms wikk get a rude awakening in the next 4 years. They have grown so large, that they certainly can be considered violating the 1st Amend rights of Conservative groups, as well as others. WIth Facebaook having over 1 BILLION users, anything that can be legally said on a street corner should (and I predict will with a Trump win) be allowed on these large SM platforms.

Individuals and companies cannot violate Constitutional Rights, only the government or its agents can.

An example would be a forum like this that has a right to ban members for what the owner or moderator deemed inappropriate or a violation of the rules agreed upon .

Another would be a business refusing to allow entry of persons legally carrying a firearm.

One more, a business banning its employees from wearing or exhibiting political hats, tees or whatever in the work place.

If the government is going to act on these obvious censorship’s they will have to find a different approach, such as Anti-trust, or monopoly.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Private business carrying out sensorship the government wishes it could.

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by hatari

They have violated laws relating to illegal subversion in attempting to overthrow the US Constitution by interferrring with a Federal Election sanctioned by same.

I would advise against owning stock in any such businesses with regard to what their future may hold. It's plain to see which side they have thrown in with and that their desperation is palpable. It's plain to see they are aware of the fate that awaits them with failure.

I reiterate, there are a lot of deep state NWO cabal pukes in the US and other countries not getting good sleep.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/15/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
The future of war, and it’s already here, is cyberwar. The internet is no longer just a tool but a weapon. Maybe Twitter needs a wake up call with a few mysteriously fried servers.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 16bore

They are not ‘private companies’. They are publicly held companies.

Check out their stock prices.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Tuff chit Still no stopping the trump train. Hell will be paid!

Trump Won!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Cruz and Lindsey on Fox now because Twitter blocked Cruz from posting a recent story about Bidens and China corruption now...

They are calling to subpoena the CEO of Twitter.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Twitter has been suspending the "fake" accounts of black Trump supporters. CNN is bragging about it.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/14/tech/twitter-suspends-fake-black-trump-supporters-trnd/index.html

They are not even trying to hide it anymore.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 16bore

They have become to large and need to be regulated like other media

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Google (or use something else since google lies like a dog), but googling "twitter suspends trump campaign account" shows a very clear picture of how information is disseminated to the public.

Top stories show:
Fox News: Twitter locks official Trump campaign account over sharing Hunter biden video
NY Post: Twitter locks Trump campaign's account over video related to the Post's Hunter Biden bombshell

CNBC: Twitter suspends fake accounts posing as Black Trump supporters
CNN: Twitter suspends fake accounts pretending to be Black Trump supporters

Nothing about locking the official campaign account or the press secretary's account on the left wing news, just stories that suggest Trump accounts are fake.

There are at least 8 stories on the Federalist about this and the blatant censorship of news by Big Tech and the arrogance of power.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
We need the rope now.

Now.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
They’re going all in. This is the big push. If Biden wins, they literally don’t give a flying frick because nothing will happen and they will clamp things down even tighter.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
The future of war, and it’s already here, is cyberwar. The internet is no longer just a tool but a weapon. Maybe Twitter needs a wake up call with a few mysteriously fried servers.

This is exactly right. We're not in a full scale shooting war (yet) but we are in a full scale war nevertheless.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
#EricTrumpUkrainescandal

Is literally trending on Twitter now. This is so completely Orwellian.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Originally Posted by ruffcutt

This is exactly right. We're not in a full scale shooting war (yet) but we are in a full scale war nevertheless.

Spot on!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
When will Republicans grow some and strike back with the same veracity as the enemy?

They'll feign outrage (Lindsay Graham is best at this) then order an "investigation" which will take months or years and nothing will happen.

But what really scares me is the threat of the Democrats cheating!!...I don't think the ball-less Republicans have even contemplated a serious defense.

"an armed society is a polite society"
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Well, Repubs could start by not taking any money from tech companies. Then they might find their balls. But of course, if we don’t win this election, it will be too late. Repubs will no longer get any money and the tech companies will still do as the damned well please.

Repubs are in the position of having sold the rope to their own executioners. They’ve realized it on the way up the scaffold steps, but it might be too late.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (007FJ, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 55 invisible), 2,239 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,108
Posts18,502,258
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.