Home
Extremely antagonistic, vicious bitch pretty much accusing him of lying across the board.

Not doing him a bit of good at this point in time.

Hand picked anti-Trump questioners most likely.............at least the 1st one is so we'll see what happens.

This is a real gotcha session, gonna be a loooooooong hour.

MM
Her interrupting him is pissing me off.

And Savannah here is a clue: doing away with the individual mandate doesn’t take away people’s coverage. It just doesn’t force people to buy it. Misleading disinformation. Twitter should ban her!!
I don't have it on, is Don getting paddled?

Who is this women moderator with the rapid fire rancorous voice that is the interrupter queen?

Talk about irritating. And biased.
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

Who is this women moderator with the rapid fire rancorous voice that is the interrupter queen?

Talk about irritating. And biased.

And greasy hair!
Originally Posted by philgood80
doing away with the individual mandate doesn’t take away people’s coverage.

She's assuming, just like all the Demons questioning ACB, that because it's a "law" & they like it, that it's constitutional, & that may or may not be the case.

If it's not, it should be struck down. They cannot separate social justice from being Constitutional.

MM
On the contrary, it’s doing a world of good. People don’t like hectoring bitches. This will work completely in his favor.
Yep. Even women hate a mouthy bitch
I think Trump did well.

As typical, he had a bitch in front of him running her yap. But how many men haven't experienced that?
Originally Posted by JoeBob
On the contrary, it’s doing a world of good. People don’t like hectoring bitches. This will work completely in his favor.

With any intelligent person, yes; with the masses, not so much.

We can only hope it didn't hurt him much with a lot of undecideds in swing states.

MM

Trump has many talents, not the least of which is handling an ankle-biting thirty-something female who is trying to count coup to share with her martini slurping echo-chamber comrades.

Like fingernails across a chalk board..
Originally Posted by ISRO

I knew you'd show up.

Turds always float to the top.
Savannah is 48 by the way.
I thought he did well considering the circumstances.
Originally Posted by gregintenn

i saw the last half an feel the sea, Savannah kept interrupting Trump with a new question before he finished answering the last question.

She obviously was trying to impress the NBC bosses watching her lack of manners.
There aren't any undecided voters.

Don't worry about it.
Originally Posted by deflave

Don't worry about it.

Exactamundo..

Trump could put kittens in a blender and puree them on prime time TV and no one would change their mind...
Originally Posted by ingwe

Don't worry about it.

Exactamundo..

Trump could put kittens in a blender and puree them on prime time TV and no one would change their mind...

That'd make me try to vote for him more than the three times I already have planned.
It started out that way.

From the first question.

I would like to think that they knew he would not get an easy time.
He did good. Didn’t let her get over him. Answered questions well. He needs more times like this. Edk
When is Joe going to do an hour with Hannity? Never. At least Trump is willing to go into the lions den.

Fuggin' A.
100%
Originally Posted by ingwe

Don't worry about it.

Exactamundo..

Yep. And if the DemoRat’s were running satan as their candidate, they’d turn out in DROVES to vote for him.
Sadly the message DJT put out there will be twisted. As usual

Hectoring bitches. Ha, that's a new one, and ur rong, lieberals love them, especially emasculated men, and those penis envy females love emasculated men.
Dumpster
Fire
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Hectoring bitches. Ha, that's a new one, and ur rong, lieberals love them, especially emasculated men, and those penis envy females love emasculated men.

Emasculated men ^^^^

See post above

Don't worry about it.

This is very true. It is what it is at this point. I don't think anybody has changed their minds much in the last four years. I haven't anyway. I think Trump will win again, but it will be just as close as last time.
Pres. Trump can set up a Town Hall meeting with the moderator of his choice. He willingly walked into the buzzsaw Savannah Guthrie, who is acting like she's on her period. He needs to exert the power of the presidency and stop subjecting himself to assaults from the jaw-jacking, deranged azzholes on the Left.

You have nothing you sorry piece of shiet. Go back down to your mothers basement.
Originally Posted by callnum
Dumpster
Fire

Same as the night you were made
Originally Posted by 308ld
When is Joe going to do an hour with Hannity? Never. At least Trump is willing to go into the lions den.

No matter where Trump goes, he is in the lion's den.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I think Trump did well.

As typical, he had a bitch in front of him running her yap. But how many men haven't experienced that?

Ha ha funny but true.
I missed it. Sounds like it would have just pissed me off anyway.
It is shocking to see how rude and disrespectful the media is to the highest office in the land. It really is sad.
Well it's to late for 2 votes.

We voted today and he got both.

We do not care if he is somewhat crude by some standards,as long as he gets the job done could care less.

More money has been made during his short time in office even during the plague.
Dumpster
Fire

OK, so it went well then.
Got my ballot today.
Going in the mail tomorrow.

MAGA!

P
I recorded both and watched both. The key point I got out of them was that Savannah Guthrie has bigger balls than George Snufalufagus. While she attacked Trump, George was playing “best buds” with Biden.

The second point is Joe Biden mental capacity is dropping faster than expected.
Dumpster
Fire

Biden
Bendover
Originally Posted by gregintenn

I thought he did great... kept his cool, inspite of her continuous harassment acting like she was controlling the interview..
Trump ignored her when he needed to...I think he answered each question is good form...

I liked the gal that was in the background over his left shoulder.. when he was talking, she was nodding her head up and down..
and when that Savannah Banana women was slinging BS, She was nodding her head left to right in disapproval...

I enjoyed that...

I still don't believe Biden has a fraction of the numbers polls claim he has...if he wins, it will be via Fraud and Corruption...

bounced over to his town hall meeting, during commercials... Joe was getting thrown softballs, and one could tell he was still
hopped up on drugs and stimulants....especially if you've ever worked medical or probably LE....
Originally Posted by Don Gordon
I recorded both and watched both. The key point I got out of them was that Savannah Guthrie has bigger balls than George Snufalufagus. While she attacked Trump, George was playing “best buds” with Biden.

The second point is Joe Biden mental capacity is dropping faster than expected.

Yep.
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
It is shocking to see how rude and disrespectful the media is to the highest office in the land. It really is sad.

Nothing they do making me sad anymore.

Just pissed off.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Extremely antagonistic, vicious bitch pretty much accusing him of lying across the board.

Hand picked anti-Trump questioners most likely.............at least the 1st one is so we'll see what happens.

MM

Dude, when are you going to give up and recognize that Trump is his own worst enemy and that he is incompetent to hold a debate, an interview, or even speak intelligently. This has been known for decades and never more apparent than the last three years.

The only thing that Biden has to do is shut up and let Trump fall on his own sword.

Yes, of course, attack me, but you are only fooling yourselves.

Carry on...
My wife is a Trump supporter and her take was Trump comported himself well. She did not like Guthrie.
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

MM

Dude, when are you going to give up and recognize that Trump is his own worst enemy and that he is incompetent to hold a debate, an interview, or even speak intelligently. This has been known for decades and never more apparent than the last three years.

The only thing that Biden has to do is shut up and let Trump fall on his own sword.

Carry on...

Typical DemoRat Projecting. Funny how you described Hiden Biden perfectly.
Hopefully your case of TDS is fatal.
Originally Posted by Mac84
My wife is a Trump supporter and her take was Trump comported himself well. She did not like Guthrie.

No kidding? What would you expect her to say?

Good grief.
Which is an apt description of your throat on glory hole night.
Not sure how your relationships work but she says what she feels. She’s apolitical but all the bs from the left has driven her to the right.
My wife is a Trump supporter and her take was Trump comported himself well.

In other words, Donnie didn't grab her crotch, amazingly.

Trump has many talents, not the least of which is handling an ankle-biting thirty-something female who is trying to count coup to share with her martini slurping echo-chamber comrades.

Agreed. He handed that bitch her well reamed ass.

She’s likely ruining a pillow screaming and crying into it, alone in her dressing room coming to terms with the fact she failed
Not sure how your relationships work but she says what she feels. She’s apolitical but all the bs from the left has driven her to the right.

And you might be the most gullible human being on the planet.
A woman that thinks for herself is obviously threatening to you
A woman that thinks for herself is obviously threatening to you

Not even. But a person who is as gullible as you and votes - well that does explain a lot.

You’re showing the same amount of class as Bidet and the media. Scumbag.

Nah i can read sign and it’s telling me you’re a douche who doesn’t value a woman’s opinion

MM

Carry on...
.........DUDE!!!.............You are a LIAR....Carry on,,,,DUDE!
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

The person lacking class is, as always, Donnie

Agreed. He handed that bitch her well reamed ass.

She’s likely ruining a pillow screaming and crying into it, alone in her dressing room coming to terms with the fact she failed

Leroy is very familiar with screaming and crying into pillows.
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

MM

Carry on...

Call me what you want, but liar, I am not. What part of that quote is a lie? None of it, of course.
The liar is the POTUS as we all know full well.

The person lacking class is, as always, Donnie
......................Lacking class..LYIN LAAAAAroy!
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

MM

Carry on...

Call me what you want, but liar, I am not. What part of that quote is a lie? None of it, of course.
The liar is the POTUS as we all know full well.
.......You are a damned liar, a hypocrite, a fool and a damned traitor to your country,,,LAAAAAroy!....I would say that in person and DIRECTLY to your face.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvv5upecGOE

He’s losing it. Incoherent. Sadly, the 2 minute mark is truly the face of dementia.

P
Originally Posted by woodson
...............Yep! That be LaaaaRoy
Dumpster
Fire

funny, as soon as emasculated men are mentioned and lil caldumb shows up.

lmao.
"Never engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent" Mark Twain.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Man/Boy_Love_Association

MM

Carry on...
There aren't any undecided voters...

There are always undecided voters.
Savannah got her skinny little ass handed to her in this interview. She kept interrupting with "But...but...but..." to no avail.

Trump is the total boss. Didn't allow that libtard sychophant to talk over him. He's just what this country needs.
Love the black lady sitting in the background over Trumps shoulder during this "Savannah Inquisition" show.

She's sitting back there in her red face mask nodding her head in agreement with Trump. Giving a thumbs up.

That had to piss off Guthrie. Eat it, Savannah

Savannah Guthrie Blasted For Hostile Behavior Toward Trump During Town Hall

Leftist Savannah Guthrie was slammed online on Thursday night for her hostile and biased behavior toward President Donald Trump during an NBC News town hall event that was held in place of the second presidential debate, which was canceled last week.

Guthrie, whose husband was former Vice President Al Gore’s traveling chief of staff during the 2000 presidential election cycle, was repeatedly combative with the president while Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden fielded mostly softball questions during a competing town hall event on ABC News.

Media reporter Joe Concha highlighted one such instance of Guthrie’s aggressiveness toward the president, writing: “Trump denounces White Supremacy multiple times. Savannah Guthrie follows by accusing Trump of dodging. This is already an absolute joke. And does the audience get to ask questions? Trump pushes back by asking why Lester Holt didn’t ask about Antifa. Trump denounces white supremacy a good four times. Guthrie: ‘It sounds like you’re dodging.'”

Trump denounces white supremacy a good four times. Guthrie: “It sounds like your dodging.”

— Joe Concha (@JoeConchaTV) October 16, 2020

Political commentator Lisa Boothe commented: “Why is Savannah Guthrie debating President Trump? I thought this was a town hall. The media is garbage these days.”

Why is Savannah Guthrie debating President Trump? I thought this was a town hall. The media is garbage these days.

— Lisa Boothe (@LisaMarieBoothe) October 16, 2020

Fox News host Greg Gutfeld tweeted: “NBC is embarrassing itself. worse than expected. Guthrie is like a poorly disguised ambush. even she follows up with planned questions after the ‘townhall’ question. what a horrible show trial.”

NBC is embarrassing itself. worse than expected. Guthrie is like a poorly disguised ambush. even she follows up with planned questions after the "townhall" question. what a horrible show trial

— GregGutfeld (@greggutfeld) October 16, 2020

Gutfeld later added: “Savanah is the new Karen. apologies to Karens.”

Savanah is the new Karen.
apologies to Karens

— GregGutfeld (@greggutfeld) October 16, 2020

Political commentator Megyn Kelly noted: “So far, this is not a town hall for voters, it is designed to appease the angry NBC employees/Dems who are pissed off Trump’s on NBC at all.”

So far, this is not a town hall for voters, it is designed to appease the angry NBC employees/Dems who are pissed off Trump’s on NBC at all.

— Megyn Kelly (@megynkelly) October 16, 2020

Reuters reporter James Oliphant wrote: “Savannah Guthrie tougher on Trump than most, but he also fought back and was better in this arena than he was in the first debate.”

Savannah Guthrie tougher on Trump than most, but he also fought back and was better in this arena than he was in the first debate.

— James Oliphant (@jamesoliphant) October 16, 2020

Former White House Press Secretary Ari Fleischer wrote: “I just switched to NBC since ABC is in a commercial. Savanah Guthrie has interrupted Trump in these 60 seconds more than Stephanopulos has done to Biden in 40 mins. NBC is an interrogation. ABC is a picnic.”

I just switched to NBC since ABC is in a commercial. Savanah Guthrie has interrupted Trump in these 60 seconds more than Stephanopulos has done to Biden in 40 mins. NBC is an interrogation. ABC is a picnic.

— Ari Fleischer (@AriFleischer) October 16, 2020

Political commentator Dana Loesch wrote: “Guthrie’s performance here shows there is difference between being aggressive and being undisciplined.”

Guthrie’s performance here shows there is difference between being aggressive and being undisciplined.

— Dana Loesch (@DLoesch) October 16, 2020

Federalist co-founder Sean Davis tweeted: “It’s turning into a nightmare for NBC News and Guthrie, who is now reading a question from a Biden voter (not her, someone else) about stimulus legislation, which Pelosi is blocking. Guthrie claims the Biden voter (again, not her) is ‘stuck in traffic.'”

It’s turning into a nightmare for NBC News and Guthrie, who is now reading a question from a Biden voter (not her, someone else) about stimulus legislation, which Pelosi is blocking. Guthrie claims the Biden voter (again, not her) is “stuck in traffic.” https://t.co/Y2QfpaDlA5

— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) October 16, 2020

Political commentator Dan Bongino tweeted: “Savannah Guthrie is, without a doubt, the worst moderator I have ever seen.”

Savannah Guthrie is, without a doubt, the worst moderator I have ever seen.

— Dan Bongino (@dbongino) October 16, 2020

Political commentator Bill O’Reilly tweeted: “This NBC thing with Mr. Trump is a complete setup. Ms. Guthrie is hostile. Meanwhile, it’s a smooch fest between Stephanopolus [sic] and Biden on ABC.”

This NBC thing with Mr. Trump is a complete setup. Ms. Guthrie is hostile. Meanwhile, it’s a smooch fest between Stephanopolus and Biden on ABC.

— Bill O'Reilly (@BillOReilly) October 16, 2020

Columnist Byron York tweeted: “It’s fine if NBC wants to have a Trump vs. Guthrie debate. Just don’t call it a town hall.”

It's fine if NBC wants to have a Trump vs. Guthrie debate. Just don't call it a town hall.

— Byron York (@ByronYork) October 16, 2020

Daily Caller social media manager Logan Hall tweeted: “congrats to savannah guthrie on her new job working for the biden campaign.”

congrats to savannah guthrie on her new job working for the biden campaign

— Logan Hall (@loganclarkhall) October 16, 2020

I checked a few other forums: Leftards with low post counts came out of the woodwork to show their asses tonight.
Originally Posted by 79S

Ouch
Originally Posted by 79S

Pure Rambling Bullschitt from an idiot that doesn’t have a fuggin clue about what he’s saying.

Basically gobbledygook.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvv5upecGOE

He’s losing it. Incoherent. Sadly, the 2 minute mark is truly the face of dementia.

P

Yep.
I think he was sorry he asked
By the time Joe’s done the kid looks like he sweating. Probably thinking I can’t believe I let my name and face be associated with this [bleep] show,
Originally Posted by 79S

Nah i can read sign and it’s telling me you’re a douche who doesn’t value a woman’s opinion

The president did a hell of a lot better job than I'd have done. I'd have bent her over and shown her how a lady should act, on national tv. There you have it!

Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Pres. Trump can set up a Town Hall meeting with the moderator of his choice. He willingly walked into the buzzsaw Savannah Guthrie, who is acting like she's on her period. He needs to exert the power of the presidency and stop subjecting himself to assaults from the jaw-jacking, deranged azzholes on the Left.

Absolutely, there is just no reason to allow the leftists & communists the opportunity to hammer him as happened tonight.....................regardless of what some here think, except for the base that sees it for what it really is, this kind of schitt show does not help him with anyone else, at all.

He simply doesn't need to do it.

MM

30-something? She's 48 (almost 49)! Good makeup artist!
Guthrie needs to be fired, that wasn’t journalism, that was activism. Nothing impartial or unbiased about her performance. Embarrassing.
Trump was a DISASTER.

Can someone please put him back on the Steroid's and the Cocktail of Covid 19 drugs he took last week because Guthrie rode Trump like Dominatrix.

Im not sure who in the GOP thought it was a good idea to let Trump agree to this.

Just hand the Keys to the White House to Joe now, cancel the Election
Originally Posted by local_dirt

I knew you'd show up.

Turds always float to the top.

Content dependent

Depends on absorption rate or lack there of, but you already knew that as you appear to be one of the campfire intellectuals
Originally Posted by Ginther
Trump was a DISASTER.

Can someone please put him back on the Steroid's and the Cocktail of Covid 19 drugs he took last week because Guthrie rode Trump like Dominatrix.

Im not sure who in the GOP thought it was a good idea to let Trump agree to this.

Like your turd brethren, you fail to account for the swamp creatures within every segment of the "fair and balanced" bulshit.

See you on N4.

But, probably not.
Originally Posted by ironbender

30-something? She's 48 (almost 49)! Good makeup artist!

She looked horrendous and in her forties
Trump handeled himself well, not great but good enough.

Savannah Guthrie made a fool of hersellf.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Absolutely, there is just no reason to allow the leftists & communists the opportunity to hammer him as happened tonight.....................regardless of what some here think, except for the base that sees it for what it really is, this kind of schitt show does not help him with anyone else, at all.

He simply doesn't need to do it.

MM

However Trump did better than just hold his ground, he still controlled his message just fine and made her look like the dedicated leftard she is. Unlike the Biden baby interview where Biden drifted off from the subject at hand with bizarre answers and broken sentences. Even Stepenopolis realized he had to steer Biden to keep him from looking like more of a fool. And I thought it was a townhall, very few questions went to Trump from the audience, "Savannah" made herself the center of attention as much as possible.
Originally Posted by Ginther
Trump was a DISASTER.

...................Trump no matter what would always be a disaster in yer little pubic sponge mind. Gint-rrrrr! An intellectually dishonest liar and clown.

Don't worry about it.

Exactly. The 2 idiots that anti-gun closet commie MacCallum trotted out last night are proof of that.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by 79S

Pure Rambling Bullschitt from an idiot that doesn’t have a fuggin clue about what he’s saying.

Basically gobbledygook.

That black fellow was doing everything he could to not show "Huh?" on his face.
© 24hourcampfire