B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Mac84
My wife is a Trump supporter and her take was Trump comported himself well.

In other words, Donnie didn't grab her crotch, amazingly.

You’re showing the same amount of class as Bidet and the media. Scumbag.

The person lacking class is, as always, Donnie
......................Lacking class..LYIN LAAAAAroy!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Extremely antagonistic, vicious bitch pretty much accusing him of lying across the board.

Not doing him a bit of good at this point in time.

Hand picked anti-Trump questioners most likely.............at least the 1st one is so we'll see what happens.

This is a real gotcha session, gonna be a loooooooong hour.

MM

Dude, when are you going to give up and recognize that Trump is his own worst enemy and that he is incompetent to hold a debate, an interview, or even speak intelligently. This has been known for decades and never more apparent than the last three years.

The only thing that Biden has to do is shut up and let Trump fall on his own sword.

Yes, of course, attack me, but you are only fooling yourselves.

Carry on...
.........DUDE!!!.............You are a LIAR....Carry on,,,,DUDE!

Call me what you want, but liar, I am not. What part of that quote is a lie? None of it, of course.
The liar is the POTUS as we all know full well.
.......You are a damned liar, a hypocrite, a fool and a damned traitor to your country,,,LAAAAAroy!....I would say that in person and DIRECTLY to your face.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvv5upecGOE

He’s losing it. Incoherent. Sadly, the 2 minute mark is truly the face of dementia.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by woodson
...............Yep! That be LaaaaRoy

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by callnum
Dumpster
Fire

funny, as soon as emasculated men are mentioned and lil caldumb shows up.

lmao.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Never engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent" Mark Twain.

[Linked Image]
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Man/Boy_Love_Association

Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Extremely antagonistic, vicious bitch pretty much accusing him of lying across the board.

Not doing him a bit of good at this point in time.

Hand picked anti-Trump questioners most likely.............at least the 1st one is so we'll see what happens.

This is a real gotcha session, gonna be a loooooooong hour.

MM

Dude, when are you going to give up and recognize that Trump is his own worst enemy and that he is incompetent to hold a debate, an interview, or even speak intelligently. This has been known for decades and never more apparent than the last three years.

The only thing that Biden has to do is shut up and let Trump fall on his own sword.

Yes, of course, attack me, but you are only fooling yourselves.

Carry on...

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
There aren't any undecided voters...

There are always undecided voters.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Savannah got her skinny little ass handed to her in this interview. She kept interrupting with "But...but...but..." to no avail.

Trump is the total boss. Didn't allow that libtard sychophant to talk over him. He's just what this country needs.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Love the black lady sitting in the background over Trumps shoulder during this "Savannah Inquisition" show.

She's sitting back there in her red face mask nodding her head in agreement with Trump. Giving a thumbs up.

That had to piss off Guthrie. Eat it, Savannah

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Savannah Guthrie Blasted For Hostile Behavior Toward Trump During Town Hall

Leftist Savannah Guthrie was slammed online on Thursday night for her hostile and biased behavior toward President Donald Trump during an NBC News town hall event that was held in place of the second presidential debate, which was canceled last week.

Guthrie, whose husband was former Vice President Al Gore’s traveling chief of staff during the 2000 presidential election cycle, was repeatedly combative with the president while Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden fielded mostly softball questions during a competing town hall event on ABC News.

Media reporter Joe Concha highlighted one such instance of Guthrie’s aggressiveness toward the president, writing: “Trump denounces White Supremacy multiple times. Savannah Guthrie follows by accusing Trump of dodging. This is already an absolute joke. And does the audience get to ask questions? Trump pushes back by asking why Lester Holt didn’t ask about Antifa. Trump denounces white supremacy a good four times. Guthrie: ‘It sounds like you’re dodging.'”

Trump denounces white supremacy a good four times. Guthrie: “It sounds like your dodging.”

— Joe Concha (@JoeConchaTV) October 16, 2020

Political commentator Lisa Boothe commented: “Why is Savannah Guthrie debating President Trump? I thought this was a town hall. The media is garbage these days.”

Why is Savannah Guthrie debating President Trump? I thought this was a town hall. The media is garbage these days.

— Lisa Boothe (@LisaMarieBoothe) October 16, 2020

Fox News host Greg Gutfeld tweeted: “NBC is embarrassing itself. worse than expected. Guthrie is like a poorly disguised ambush. even she follows up with planned questions after the ‘townhall’ question. what a horrible show trial.”

NBC is embarrassing itself. worse than expected. Guthrie is like a poorly disguised ambush. even she follows up with planned questions after the "townhall" question. what a horrible show trial

— GregGutfeld (@greggutfeld) October 16, 2020

Gutfeld later added: “Savanah is the new Karen. apologies to Karens.”

Savanah is the new Karen.
apologies to Karens

— GregGutfeld (@greggutfeld) October 16, 2020

Political commentator Megyn Kelly noted: “So far, this is not a town hall for voters, it is designed to appease the angry NBC employees/Dems who are pissed off Trump’s on NBC at all.”

So far, this is not a town hall for voters, it is designed to appease the angry NBC employees/Dems who are pissed off Trump’s on NBC at all.

— Megyn Kelly (@megynkelly) October 16, 2020

Reuters reporter James Oliphant wrote: “Savannah Guthrie tougher on Trump than most, but he also fought back and was better in this arena than he was in the first debate.”

Savannah Guthrie tougher on Trump than most, but he also fought back and was better in this arena than he was in the first debate.

— James Oliphant (@jamesoliphant) October 16, 2020

Former White House Press Secretary Ari Fleischer wrote: “I just switched to NBC since ABC is in a commercial. Savanah Guthrie has interrupted Trump in these 60 seconds more than Stephanopulos has done to Biden in 40 mins. NBC is an interrogation. ABC is a picnic.”

I just switched to NBC since ABC is in a commercial. Savanah Guthrie has interrupted Trump in these 60 seconds more than Stephanopulos has done to Biden in 40 mins. NBC is an interrogation. ABC is a picnic.

— Ari Fleischer (@AriFleischer) October 16, 2020

Political commentator Dana Loesch wrote: “Guthrie’s performance here shows there is difference between being aggressive and being undisciplined.”

Guthrie’s performance here shows there is difference between being aggressive and being undisciplined.

— Dana Loesch (@DLoesch) October 16, 2020

Federalist co-founder Sean Davis tweeted: “It’s turning into a nightmare for NBC News and Guthrie, who is now reading a question from a Biden voter (not her, someone else) about stimulus legislation, which Pelosi is blocking. Guthrie claims the Biden voter (again, not her) is ‘stuck in traffic.'”

It’s turning into a nightmare for NBC News and Guthrie, who is now reading a question from a Biden voter (not her, someone else) about stimulus legislation, which Pelosi is blocking. Guthrie claims the Biden voter (again, not her) is “stuck in traffic.” https://t.co/Y2QfpaDlA5

— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) October 16, 2020

Political commentator Dan Bongino tweeted: “Savannah Guthrie is, without a doubt, the worst moderator I have ever seen.”

Savannah Guthrie is, without a doubt, the worst moderator I have ever seen.

— Dan Bongino (@dbongino) October 16, 2020

Political commentator Bill O’Reilly tweeted: “This NBC thing with Mr. Trump is a complete setup. Ms. Guthrie is hostile. Meanwhile, it’s a smooch fest between Stephanopolus [sic] and Biden on ABC.”

This NBC thing with Mr. Trump is a complete setup. Ms. Guthrie is hostile. Meanwhile, it’s a smooch fest between Stephanopolus and Biden on ABC.

— Bill O'Reilly (@BillOReilly) October 16, 2020

Columnist Byron York tweeted: “It’s fine if NBC wants to have a Trump vs. Guthrie debate. Just don’t call it a town hall.”

It's fine if NBC wants to have a Trump vs. Guthrie debate. Just don't call it a town hall.

— Byron York (@ByronYork) October 16, 2020

Daily Caller social media manager Logan Hall tweeted: “congrats to savannah guthrie on her new job working for the biden campaign.”

congrats to savannah guthrie on her new job working for the biden campaign

— Logan Hall (@loganclarkhall) October 16, 2020

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I checked a few other forums: Leftards with low post counts came out of the woodwork to show their asses tonight.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 79S

Ouch

Yup.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 79S

Pure Rambling Bullschitt from an idiot that doesn’t have a fuggin clue about what he’s saying.

Basically gobbledygook.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvv5upecGOE

He’s losing it. Incoherent. Sadly, the 2 minute mark is truly the face of dementia.

P

Yep.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I think he was sorry he asked

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes."
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
By the time Joe’s done the kid looks like he sweating. Probably thinking I can’t believe I let my name and face be associated with this [bleep] show,
Originally Posted by 79S

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 1234, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 57 invisible), 2,564 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,821
Posts18,516,710
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.