Home
Posted By: Salmonella Sam Elliott supports Biden. - 10/21/20
Turns out he is no different than any of the other Hollywood liberals even though he has played the conservative cowboy for all these years.
It was all a charade.
Too bad ...

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kn...-biden-ad-premiering-during-world-series
Posted By: Lucas1 Re: Sam Elliott supports Biden. - 10/21/20
He has dimentia also.
Posted By: RJY66 Re: Sam Elliott supports Biden. - 10/21/20
Yeah, Biden loves this country so much he sold it out.
Posted By: GeoW Re: Sam Elliott supports Biden. - 10/21/20
Dude shaves his mustache he looks like a snappin turtle..
Originally Posted by GeoW
Dude shaves his mustache he looks like a snappin turtle..

Hahaha!

Thats about right.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Sam Elliott supports Biden. - 10/21/20
I was once denounced on a thread for expressing my dislike for Elliot while everyone else was falling all over themselves with admiration for him.
Posted By: rte Re: Sam Elliott supports Biden. - 10/21/20
Originally Posted by 5sdad
I was once denounced on a thread for expressing my dislike for Elliot while everyone else was falling all over themselves with admiration for him.

The same occurs when members discuss that repugnant,flaming ass-hole Clint Eastwood.
Posted By: Papag Re: Sam Elliott supports Biden. - 10/21/20
I heard the ad last night and about [bleep] my pants. One of my favorite hero/villains turns out to be a flaming lib. Screw him and every movie he's made.
Next you'll tell me Selleck has turned lib or gay or lbtqrstukkvwxyz.
We transfer what we see on the screen to the man himself...well, they are paid to fool people, they are called actors.The better they are at fooling people, the more money they make, it's pretty simple.
Money talks, BS walks! grin
Originally Posted by flintlocke
We transfer what we see on the screen to the man himself...well, they are paid to fool people, they are called actors.The better they are at fooling people, the more money they make, it's pretty simple.

This
Posted By: skeen Re: Sam Elliott supports Biden. - 10/21/20
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Sam Elliott supports Biden.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Doesn't SE play the guy on the buffalo?
Originally Posted by SCgman1

Fugk no.

Guy on a buffalo was legit.
Many actors confuse acting ability with thinking their political opinions matter.

Don't give their political affiliations any credit whatsoever.

Bet Sam didn't do that ad for free... Bet he was paid well for it.
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by SCgman1

Fugk no.

Guy on a buffalo was legit.

My attempt at sarcasm has awakened de beast......
The last 2 western movies made with REAL conservative leads, were “The Shootist” and “Mackintosh and TJ”.......

(and “maybe” Tombstone with Kurt Russell). (And even THAT had Elliott in it)
it is hard to figure out what hollywood guys believe in being the industry is owned by white hating communist jews (I repeat myself) so in order to get roles they have to support democrats. now he is to old for parts but I notice all the actors kids go into the business so they are worried about them
what is worse then that is the admiral that planned the operation that killed osama bin laden (after he was dead for 10 years) said he is voting for biden. that is wat worse then an actor doing it. Sen. Joe Mc Carthy was right saying the govt and the army had many active communists in it. naturally the US govt fresh off saving the communists in WW II and allowing chairman Mao to take over China destroyed tail gunner Joe probably killed him
Oh good....
That soundtrack will be dancing in my head for a week....
Rule number 6: Never trust someone whose only skill is pretending to be someone they are not.
Posted By: efw Re: Sam Elliott supports Biden. - 10/21/20
I couldn’t care less what any of the Hollywood people thing even if they agree with me.

They can act and I’d prefer they shut up and do so.
Yeah but he slept with Katherine Ross every night-----She tripped my trigger for years.

Was your dislike because of his personal actions or his acting? I've always enjoyed his performances on screen, but had no knowledge of his politics or personal life. I wonder if he was always liberal, or if this is a weakening of fortitude due to old age. Some lose their edge near the end and are more susceptible to pressure. I'm well past being surprised to learn any celebrity is liberal, and particularly actors.
Originally Posted by colorado bob
Yeah but he slept with Katherine Ross every night-----She tripped my trigger for years.

If they gave her a facelift now, she'd have enough leather left over for a nice pair of boots...
Oh well... another one added to my frick 'em list.
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Rule number 6: Never trust someone whose only skill is pretending to be someone they are not.

This

Hahaha!

Was Clint Eastwood ever a conservative?
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Hahaha!

Probably not. Also, while he’s done some good work, a closer inspection of his personal life, and the way he’s treated friends/family/women, shows him to be about as big of an a-hole as one can be....

Hahaha!

Eastwood made a comment a few years ago against hunting.
I didn't forget.

Another fraud.
This news has ruined a lot of funny memes for me.

I never thought he was very good at pretending. Always thought he was wayyyy overrated.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Sam Elliott supports Biden. - 10/21/20
so you think about it for a minute

hollywood actors were by and large theater guys in high school

and did you ever think the theater guys would be anything other than liberals?

We weren't rich enough for a theater department so we didn't even have theater guys, we just had [bleep] in our school

Originally Posted by rockinbbar

If they gave her a facelift now, she'd have enough leather left over for a nice pair of boots...

She's 80 years old now------but back in her day---She did it for me.
Turns out he is no different than any of the other Hollywood liberals even though he has played the conservative cowboy for all these years.
It was all a charade.
Too bad ...

Guy probably wants to keep working in the cesspool known as Hollywood.

Who cares what these devil worshiping pedophiles endorse?
The old, past their prime actors and actresses are tooting their Communist credentials in the hope that it will give their career a few more gigs before they fade into the sunset forever.

Hollywood is owned and controlled by Communists,....been that way since at least back to McCarthy. Any actor that wants to participate in it has to kiss the Communist's asses.

Same with the music industry.

That's why washed up old Bruce Springsteen has been tooting him Communist bona fides lately. He wants to cut another album.
Then he supports child diddling, probably one himself
Who the hell cares?
Hilarious, because most of his fans have been Trump voters. 😜
I liked most of his movies.

Because of that......I will p$ss on him when he goes up in flames.
https://imgflip.com/i/4jb9on
Another Fake Marlboro man. I am shocked.
Give ME the 'yips'.
Guess Ram truck commercials didn't pay enough

Hahaha!

Yes. Sometimes. Sometimes not. He calls himself a Libertarian. He endorsed Romney and gave a speech
to an empty chair Obama that is still a classic. He has also dumped Trump and endorsed Democrats.

I could care less what most celebrities do or say. Except to give great credit to those who are Conservatives and say so. They live in a tough world.
Posted By: johnw Re: Sam Elliott supports Biden. - 10/21/20
Has any real good for America, or it's people, come from Hollywood?
Just another Hollywood phoney.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Hilarious, because most of his fans have been Trump voters. 😜

Heh. Yep.

Yet another sacred cow shot dead in the ass.

What a sweet commercial. I may be nauseous all day sick
Posted By: AZmark Re: Sam Elliott supports Biden. - 10/21/20

Yeah but he's probably with Jussie now....:)
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by johnw

John Wayne. And you can go on from there. Many were vets. Wayne tried his damnest to get into the War.
Tons of pro American movies from those days. They did a lot for the Homefront.
Ever watch Gary Cooper?
"Sen. Joe Mc Carthy was right saying the govt and the army had many active communists in it."

There may be a lot more truth to that than you think. Read the book, "A Spy Among Friends" by Ben Macintyre. It's about the spy, Kim Philby who was a member in British Intelligence's MI-6 and who was an avowed communist from is college days and the damage he did. It brought out not only how the communists infiltrated MI-6, but MI-5, our O.S.S. which later became the CIA. It would not surprise me if there were communists in deep cover throughout the government. Dunno if Philby is still above ground as by now he would be quite old, but he did manage to escape to Russia and lived a pretty good life there.

I always though McCarthy got a raw deal for exposing the communists i Hollywood but after reading that book, I'm pretty sure the commies that were in our government had a lot to do with how McCarty was treated and literally run out of office.
Paul B.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
He's a Repuke Light never Trumper. Same as Clit Eastwood.
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem

The Best of the Best.
I like the guy's work on screen. One of the great cowboy actors. Played a badass bouncer in Road House.
The fact that he is a lib will not affect my ability to enjoy his on screen performance.

I like to look at Vincent van Gogh paintings. I have one hanging in my living room, "Starry Night Over the Rhone."

Am I supposed to go back and research politics in Holland, in the year 1880, and if I should learn that van Gogh was a Communist, should I burn his painting in the wood stove?
Unless an actor says specifically that they support Trump, they’re all leftists as far as I’m concerned.
Originally Posted by FatCity67

Clint is rather enigmatic having watched his empty chair act on Romney’s behalf and for that he was hailed as a true patriot here at The Campfire.

As was Charelton Heston and his heavy presence and involvement back during the Civil Rights era. Just another Hollywood liberal back then.

Amusing to watch the flip flops, ebbs and flows here at The Campfire. It’s about as neurotic as some of the Hollywood denizens that are so praised here only later to be so vilified.
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Sam Elliott supports Biden. - 10/21/20
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco

Was your dislike because of his personal actions or his acting? I've always enjoyed his performances on screen, but had no knowledge of his politics or personal life. I wonder if he was always liberal, or if this is a weakening of fortitude due to old age. Some lose their edge near the end and are more susceptible to pressure. I'm well past being surprised to learn any celebrity is liberal, and particularly actors.

I always thought that anybody that could play a smug bastard as well as he did had to be that way in real life as well.
I find it interesting that so many here swoon over a marginal actor. Is it his gravely voice that makes you tingle?
Thought it was because Elliot liked to bicycle.
Posted By: jimy Re: Sam Elliott supports Biden. - 10/21/20
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco

I always thought that anybody that could play a smug bastard as well as he did had to be that way in real life as well.

He is doing Katharine Ross , cool there is that ! whistle
Posted By: jwall Re: Sam Elliott supports Biden. - 10/21/20
It was all a charade.
Too bad ...

Well once again my admiration & respect goes in the TOILET eek mad

I thot better of him and
John McCain !!

OTOH. My dad died of Brain C and before he
died his Thots and Logic were FLAWED.
Mom had a car, Truck, trailers, & Tractor...
He sold the Air Compressor ? ? ? confused confused frown

I try to give McC some credit on that account
BUT miss Cindy makes it almost impossible.
He's not a free thinking cowboy patriot, he just plays one on TV.
That's disappointing to hear. I suppose it should not be too surprising though.
Posted By: ERK Re: Sam Elliott supports Biden. - 10/21/20
They are where they are because of who they are. Most are either gay or liberal or both. Most people just pretend in childhood where as actors continue it thru life. That being said I still liked some of his stuff. Edk
I wonder when actors are not told who to be and what to do, do they all assert freakin stupidity like Robert DeNiro. What a putz. He played a bad ass for so many roles he thinks he is one. He’s about 5ft nothing and straight up obnoxious. Will not watch him anymore. Just cannot disassociate his film character from his lack of it.
Colorado Bob "She's [Katherine Ross] 80 years old now------but back in her day---She did it for me."

Apparently she "did it" for quite a few dudes. She's been married five times. wink

By the way, if you watch teevee or movies, you'll never be short of left wing actors. directors, writers, and producers. Hollywood has been that way for a long, long time.

L.W.
Who freakin' cares......

So to hate him and to not watch his movies also means to don't like watching or no longer watch movies that include: Katherine Hepburn, Gregory Peck, Kirk Douglas, Henry Fonda, James Garner, Humphrey Bogart, Ava Gardner, Burt Lancaster, Paul Newman, Johnny Carson, John Huston, Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr, Robert Ryan, Lee Marvin among other.

Must be a short list of movies some of you guys watch. Can't watch Rio Bravo, War Wagon, Great Escape, Dirty Dozen, The Professionals, Canonball Run, African Queen, Sergeant York, The Unforgiven, Cool Hand Luke, etc, etc, etc.......
Posted By: add Re: Sam Elliott supports Biden. - 10/21/20
Well, that sonuvabitch!

At least we still can enjoy Roger's mustache here on the 'fire.
Posted By: MAC Re: Sam Elliott supports Biden. - 10/21/20
I for one do not care what anyone in Hollywood or professional sports thinks. They are not hired for their intellect. Why would anyone think they have more sense than the neighborhood dog that chases the trash truck?
Lotsa people vote for their paycheck
Originally Posted by add
Well, that sonuvabitch!

I'd rephrase.
Posted By: add Re: Sam Elliott supports Biden. - 10/21/20
Originally Posted by add
Well, that sonuvabitch!

At least we still can enjoy Roger's & Kaywoodie's mustaches here on the 'fire.

I'd rephrase.

Better?
Posted By: bhemry Re: Sam Elliott supports Biden. - 10/21/20
So I guess this one wasn't far off from reality?

Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by add
Well, that sonuvabitch!

At least we still can enjoy Roger's & Kaywoodie's mustaches here on the 'fire.

I'd rephrase.

Better?

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Mustache rides?
Originally Posted by add
Well, that sonuvabitch!

Pretty obvious to anyone who's been on the 'Fire for any length of time that hot chicks really dig Roger's 'stache.

That's why I'm gonna get one, with real human hair too cool

Prob'ly from India, dunno from exactly where on a real human tho....

https://www.thecostumer.com/p-20945-deluxe-human-hair-walrus-mustache.aspx

"...This mustache is extremely realistic and superb for stage, video, film and close-up work."

Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by add
Well, that sonuvabitch!

Pretty obvious to anyone who's been on the 'Fire for any length of time that hot chicks really dig Roger's 'stache

You're proof of it.
Hopefully a celebrity death thread soon???

He has been doing doritos commercials lately also.
Must be hard up for cash flow???

You're proof of it.

In your dreams...
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by renegade50
Hopefully a celebrity death thread soon???

He has been doing doritos commercials lately also.
Must be hard up for cash flow???

His daughter is half nuts. Big domestic disturbance with Katherine, years ago...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.a...lliotts-daughter-isnt-allowed-mothe.html
Posted By: johnw Re: Sam Elliott supports Biden. - 10/21/20
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem

This one did not come from Hollywood. Hollywood sought him out to capitalize on his fame.
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

John Wayne. And you can go on from there. Many were vets. Wayne tried his damnest to get into the War.
Tons of pro American movies from those days. They did a lot for the Homefront.
Ever watch Gary Cooper?

I've seen most of John Waynes stuff. He actually reminded me of a 1st Sergeant I had in the service. Top Ondeck was a better hero, if you were looking for heroes.
But I'll agree that J.W. had his heart in the right place.

And I recognize Gary Cooper's name but really can't tell you what he played in or was famous for. Probably because he died when I was 3 years old.

And maybe I'm different but I knew real heroes growing up.
Originally Posted by JB in SC
Unless an actor says specifically that they support Trump, they’re all leftists as far as I’m concerned.

+1
"And I recognize Gary Cooper's name but really can't tell you what he played in or was famous for. Probably because he died when I was 3 years old. ..."

If you like real entertainment in movies, check out these movies Gary Cooper made. One of the best in Hollywood and excellent in a number of westerns, too. Do yourself a favor and rent some of Cooper's movies.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000011/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

L.W.

His moustache is an extension of his little girl parts.
And Kirstie Alley of all people is a Trump supporter. Some of the biggest surprises come from this election
Posted By: Brad Re: Sam Elliott supports Biden. - 10/22/20
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I like the guy's work on screen. One of the great cowboy actors. Played a badass bouncer in Road House.
The fact that he is a lib will not affect my ability to enjoy his on screen performance.

I like to look at Vincent van Gogh paintings. I have one hanging in my living room, "Starry Night Over the Rhone."

Am I supposed to go back and research politics in Holland, in the year 1880, and if I should learn that van Gogh was a Communist, should I burn his painting in the wood stove?

A still, small voice of sanity...
Posted By: AZmark Re: Sam Elliott supports Biden. - 10/22/20
Ha. Made from real human pubic hair

Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by add
Well, that sonuvabitch!

Pretty obvious to anyone who's been on the 'Fire for any length of time that hot chicks really dig Roger's 'stache.

That's why I'm gonna get one, with real human hair too cool

Prob'ly from India, dunno from exactly where on a real human tho....

https://www.thecostumer.com/p-20945-deluxe-human-hair-walrus-mustache.aspx

"...This mustache is extremely realistic and superb for stage, video, film and close-up work."

Originally Posted by Brad

A still, small voice of sanity...

I love that Roadhouse and Van Gogh were mentioned in the same post.

LOL
Originally Posted by fburgtx
[Linked Image]

Pain don’t hurt.
Posted By: RJY66 Re: Sam Elliott supports Biden. - 10/22/20

No need for that. Van Gogh is dead so if he was a communist he is now a good communist. Can't hurt anyone now. Enjoy your painting.
He's an actor. If he ever wants to work again he damn well better support Gibberish Joe........or at least publicly.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Many actors confuse acting ability with thinking their political opinions matter.

Don't give their political affiliations any credit whatsoever.

Bet Sam didn't do that ad for free... Bet he was paid well for it.

The same goes for athletes.
Jeff Bridges has Lymphoma...

Sam Elliot has a limp brain and dic...

So what...

Keith Richard is still kicking both of their asses... at 143 years old.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Sam Elliott supports Biden. - 10/22/20
Originally Posted by sackett
Who freakin' cares......

So to hate him and to not watch his movies also means to don't like watching or no longer watch movies that include: Katherine Hepburn, Gregory Peck, Kirk Douglas, Henry Fonda, James Garner, Humphrey Bogart, Ava Gardner, Burt Lancaster, Paul Newman, Johnny Carson, John Huston, Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr, Robert Ryan, Lee Marvin among other.

Must be a short list of movies some of you guys watch. Can't watch Rio Bravo, War Wagon, Great Escape, Dirty Dozen, The Professionals, Canonball Run, African Queen, Sergeant York, The Unforgiven, Cool Hand Luke, etc, etc, etc.......

Your analogy has a lot of "holes" in it. for one, a lot of the movies you cite, also have actors who were democrats but from a different era, not to mention most are dead. Regardless, I can't stand Hepburn, Lancaster, ,Newman Davis, anyway, BTW,
Rio Bravo, War Wagon, Cool Hand Luke SUCKED smile
There’s a reason they’re called “actors.”
Posted By: joken2 Re: Sam Elliott supports Biden. - 10/22/20

So goes liberal Hollywood and the entertainment industry as a whole. If you want to stay relevant and get work, continue to get invited to attend key celebrity functions and rub elbows with the Hollywood elite, you better be a professed liberal Democrat.
Originally Posted by FatCity67

Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by sackett
Who freakin' cares......

Your analogy has a lot of "holes" in it. for one, a lot of the movies you cite, also have actors who were democrats but from a different era, not to mention most are dead. Regardless, I can't stand Hepburn, Lancaster, ,Newman Davis, anyway, BTW,
Rio Bravo, War Wagon, Cool Hand Luke SUCKED smile

Never said anything about who was dead or alive. It doesn't matter what era they came from, a Dem is a Dem according most on this site. I also mentioned these people because many on this site love the movies they played in....so now you must no longer watch any of the movies starring theses actors/actress....just like the Sam Elliot movies
He lives in Portland when he's not working so I'm wondering if the liberal air around here is starting to affect his brain. What disappointment- anyone who can play cowboy roles as well as he can must realize he is going against his character by backing Biden... but then, at his age, what the hell does he care what others think?
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Sam Elliott supports Biden. - 10/23/20
I thought he lived in Eugene, along with the other liberal pieces of crap. Some on this site don't realize democrats from the fifties, were like run of the mill republicans today! History needs to be learned by the young.
Money ...its the root of all evil...best to change money into a boat...lol
Maybe he needs another roadhouse azz whopping.....
© 24hourcampfire