Home
Posted By: Birdwatcher Shingles Vaccine? - 10/21/20
Any reason at all not to?

I'm over 60, had chicken pox as a kid.
Posted By: Ranger_Green Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/21/20
I did it. It took two shots about three months apart. I did not suffer any flu like symptoms. My arm was the slightest bit sore at the injection site for a couple of days.
Posted By: Oheremicus Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/21/20
I did it as well. No problems. I recommend you get it as well. E
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/21/20
Tks, I'm still wrapping my head around all this old guy stuff smile
Posted By: denton Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/21/20
Having seen a couple of family members suffer with shingles, I most certainly got mine. The new vaccine is much more effective than the old one.
Posted By: Gringo Loco Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/21/20

Shingles Vaccine: Should I Get It? - WebMD
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/21/20
If you ever get shingles you will kick yourself in the ass for not getting the shot. Shingles is no joke. It doesn’t matter that you had chickenpox, that does not provide immunity.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/21/20
If you've seen the disease, you WILL get the shots.
Posted By: cs2blue Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/21/20
I got mine but, the first shot made not feel well at all. I worked that day but, was only 51 % functional. The second shot was no issue just a sore arm.
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/21/20
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

I did it. Suffered no side affects. I recommend it. It doesn't render us completely safe from shingles but will lessen the pain substantially.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/21/20
Ha!

Friend of mine got the shingles.....gave him a bit of the palsy.
Posted By: toltecgriz Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/21/20
The new (two shot) vaccine is much better than the previous one.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/21/20
I had it 8 years ago. No side affects, and I haven't gotten shingles. My aunt was a real wild ass, a Chicago yankee and a stewardess for Delta, married to the richest lawyer in Atlanta. At age 78 she bought a British racing green Jaguar.

She got the shingles at age 80 and she said it was really miserable.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/21/20
Tks, just found out yesterday I can get it for free, previously I was quoted $200/shot.
Posted By: T_O_M Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/21/20

I haven't. Based on our neighbors' experience, I won't. The gal went first. You could tell it was a bad experience but she doesn't say much, stoic. There was a specific reason for her getting it though I don't remember what it was. Her husband didn't want it but the doc twisted his arm so he got it. It beat the ever loving crap out of him .. fu-cked him up bad. He's been barely able to walk since mid summer, constant pain. The doc pretty much said "rub some dirt on it, get the fu-ck out of my office". My neighbor is pissed. I'm just watching thinking that shot is a real bad idea. That's what the neighbor said .. shingles itself isn't as bad as what the shot did to him.

Tom
Posted By: 35 Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/21/20
Dad had the shingles, I don`t want them !!
I got the vaccine last year at 60.
No biggy.
Posted By: Morewood Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/21/20
Got my two shots at Costco of all places. Insurance paid for it. No bad side effects except a sore arm.

I've seen shingles sufferers and I sure don't see the downside to getting the vaccine.
Posted By: UPhiker Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/21/20
I'm due for my second shot the second week in November. Shingles ain't something you want.
Posted By: logger Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/21/20
We both got ours. My wife had shingles at 40, it was very painful (scalp, part of face and her upper neck) and it got into her eye which took over a year to resolve - fortunately without any scarring. She had no problems with her two shots. My first shot was fine, the second shot left me feeling puny for one day.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/21/20
Got the shingles shots and pneumonia shots. No problems or side effects.
Posted By: Recoil_Rob Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/21/20
Tks, I'm still wrapping my head around all this old guy stuff smile

Wait till you have to deal with Medicare.....

My dad suffered with shingles, I got the shot's as soon as I was eligible.
Posted By: saddlesore Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/21/20
I had shingles when I was 14 .I got the first vaccine when it came out.Now the doc said I should get this new 2 shot one
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/21/20
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
I did it. It took two shots about three months apart. I did not suffer any flu like symptoms. My arm was the slightest bit sore at the injection site for a couple of days.

Same, same.
Posted By: Crusader Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/21/20
I had chicken pox as a young kid. Got shingles on my neck and head at 52 y/o, that was 9 years ago. No fun. I think I'll get the vaccine soon.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/21/20
Our doctor is not so keen on the new shot, wife, and I had the old one. I wish, the two shot was cheaper.
Posted By: Gringo Loco Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/21/20
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Our doctor is not so keen on the new shot

Care to elaborate why?
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/21/20
How much does the two-shot vaccine course cost?
We have had the first shot, I goes he does not think it's worth the money?
Posted By: gunswizard Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/21/20
After watching my Mom's suffering with shingles which stopped just mm's from going in her eyes you better believe I got the Shingrex shots !
Posted By: autoshopteacher Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/21/20
My wife and I got the old series years ago. New shots came out, Doc said to get them and we did. Wife's first shot put her under the weather for a couple of days. Second one, no problem.
I took both without issue.
You may well be right.
Posted By: Mesa Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/21/20
I just got over 4 weeks of shingles (I'm 77).

Didn't get the shot 3 years ago because my medical insurance wouldn't pay for it and it cost almost $300. So I cheaped it and believe me, four weeks ago I would have paid a few thousand dollars to get over that misery.

Doc gave me same antiviral that people get for COVID, an antibiotic (because people with shingles lesions often get a secondary staph infection that is just as bad, lasts longer, and is more dangerous), a steroid, and opioid pain killers. I still had about a week of serious misery--extreme nerve pain, nonstop nausea so that I couldn't eat at all and could barely keep any water down, medium fever, huge headache, delirium, or so my wife says.. All the joys of COVID except nerve pain instead of respiratory symptoms. No sleep at all for four nights running. Some external scarring on places nobody sees anyway. Lost 18 pounds in about 8 days.

Found out that getting the vaccinations prevents re-occurrence of shingles in about 90% of cases, so I got the first shot as soon as I could, and am waiting for the second. My insurance and Medicare lower the cost to $94 for the two. Very slight soreness on my arm from the first, but the shingles sites STILL hurt more than the shot did.

I tell people "all you want or need to know about shingles is "Get the damn shots." AFTER that, ignorance really IS bliss....
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/21/20
Originally Posted by Mesa
I just got over 4 weeks of shingles (I'm 77).

Didn't get the shot 3 years ago because my medical insurance wouldn't pay for it and it cost almost $300. So I cheaped it and believe me, four weeks ago I would have paid a few thousand dollars to get over that misery.

Doc gave me same antiviral that people get for COVID, an antibiotic (because people with shingles lesions often get a secondary staph infection that is just as bad, lasts longer, and is more dangerous), a steroid, and opioid pain killers. I still had about a week of serious misery--extreme nerve pain, nonstop nausea so that I couldn't eat at all and could barely keep any water down, medium fever, huge headache, delirium, or so my wife says.. All the joys of COVID except nerve pain instead of respiratory symptoms. No sleep at all for four nights running. Some external scarring on places nobody sees anyway. Lost 18 pounds in about 8 days.

Found out that getting the vaccinations prevents re-occurrence of shingles in about 90% of cases, so I got the first shot as soon as I could, and am waiting for the second. My insurance and Medicare lower the cost to $94 for the two. Very slight soreness on my arm from the first, but the shingles sites STILL hurt more than the shot did.

I tell people "all you want or need to know about shingles is "Get the damn shots." AFTER that, ignorance really IS bliss....

Vaccine deniers operate on an intellectual level identical to that of holocaust deniers.

mike r
Posted By: hotsoup Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/21/20
I was given the older, single dose version maybe 3 yrs ago. My PCP advised me to get the newer 2 dose version last year, which I did. Side effects were minimal. I encourage others to get the newer version. Ymmv.
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/21/20

I had it at 40. I do not want to repeat that experience. I had a shingles shot a few years back. I got 2 Shingrix shots last year.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/22/20
Originally Posted by wabigoon
We have had the first shot, I goes he does not think it's worth the money?

You need a better doc, Richard.
Posted By: ModelT Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/22/20
I am 73, I am not taking their vaccines, just have no idea what it is in that concoction.
Posted By: Steve Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/22/20
I got the new one last year. Both shots kicked my butt for a day. Thinking that's not a bad thing as it means my immune system got going on it and created the anti-bodies it's supposed to. Better than getting shingles.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/22/20
Tks for the input all, I’ll go get the shot or shots.
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/22/20
Tks for the input all, I’ll go get the shot or shots.

The Single application had around a 70% success rate. I doubt they even manufacture it anymore. The new shot is over 90% effective.
Posted By: mark shubert Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/22/20
Originally Posted by NVhntr
If you ever get shingles you will kick yourself in the ass for not getting the shot. Shingles is no joke. It doesn’t matter that you had chickenpox, that does not provide immunity.

How about zoster meningitis?
Posted By: Sig220 Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/22/20
I had the "old" shot about 5 years ago. No problems with that one, my Doc suggests to go with the Shingrix the year I turn 65. Well, that year is here. Have put it off due to other things, had neck surgery in July and had my flu shot yesterday. Probably wait another week and get the first shot of the series. Then follow up with the second. Know people who got the shingles and I don't want anything to do with that!
Posted By: MuskegMan Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/22/20

Originally Posted by mark Shubert
How about zoster meningitis?

How about herpes zoster on the mouth or eyes?
Posted By: CharlieFoxtrot Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/22/20
Shingles is no joke. I had it on my upper chest. Took an anti-viral within the 72 hour window and fortunately it knocked it out. Miss the 72 hour window and you're fugged. The anti-viral is NOT the vax shot, but an Rx drug that knocks down the virus.

So after that, I got the Shingrex 2 shot vaccine regimen. Shingrex is dead virus. I took my first shot with the flu shot at the same time, in the same arm. Sore, like you got punched in the shoulder, but very tolerable. Second shot 90 days later...no big deal. No sign of shingles since I took the vax...knock wood.

The single shot dose is live virus and is reportedly not as effective as the new 2 shot regimen at keeping the virus at bay. Shingles is basically the Chickenpox virus waking up and causing adults grief.

You get shingles in the eyes and you'll sell your soul to the devil for relief. It's that bad.
Posted By: Prwlr Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/22/20
I'm 72 had chicken pox as a child, don't want shingles. The hardest thing about the Shingrex vaccine was finding some one who had it (last year). Took 6 months to get my first dose, second no problem. Sore arm for a few days no other symptoms. Insurance (Medicare/Advantage plan) covered 100%.
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/22/20
I've just made my request to my Doc, for my shots.
Posted By: Poconojack Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/22/20

Got the first dose of Shingrix when it first became available in late 2017 and the second three months later. The only time shingles even crosses my mind is when there is a discussion here on the ‘fire.
Posted By: Skankhunt42 Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/22/20
I have a friend that got Shingles pretty bad a few years ago. I got the two shot series back then. No symptoms at all from the first shot but the second made my arm really sore for a few days, not a big deal at all though. I'd get them if I were you.
Posted By: jimmyp Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/22/20
Waste of time
Posted By: smokepole Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/22/20
Originally Posted by ModelT
I am 73, I am not taking their vaccines, just have no idea what it is in that concoction.

It's not hard to find out.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/22/20
Originally Posted by Poconojack

Got the first dose of Shingrix when it first became available in late 2017 and the second three months later. The only time shingles even crosses my mind is when there is a discussion here on the ‘fire.

Tks, don’t they recommend a repeat every five years?
So, in short, there is no reason to get the newer shingles vaccine, “shingrix” even if you have had the older vaccine, “zostavax”.

If you have insurance, it likely covers the 2-shot vaccination in full.

If you don’t have insurance, it’s still worth the $200 price posted above. One will pay far more for treatment for shingles, and may encounter life altering symptoms from a flare up.

It’s still a free country and no one will force you if you want to remain living in te 1800s.

Recall reading somewhere that Shingrix efficacy was hoped to be at least 10 years. Will ask the pharmacist.
SHINGRIX
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/22/20
Not for me.

Others might be ok with getting it but no thanks.
Posted By: SCgman1 Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/22/20
I was 56 when my 82 yr old dad came down with shingles. It broke out on his forehead and he managed to transfer it to his eyes by his fingers.......he was blind in 3 weeks.

My top bucket list item from that day forward was to get the vaccine as soon as I possibly could. Actually got both versions.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/22/20
Saw my mom suffer with it a couple of times, before there was a vaccine as I recall.

I got the first version a few years back.

I'll be getting the new stuff when I can.

It would be nice if the folks on here who choose not to get the shots would come back in a few years and tell us how the shingles felt should they have an episode. As someone else has mentioned, if you've had the chickenpox the virus is just waiting to come back. And from all indications it's way worse than the chickenpox and I didn't like that crap when I was young. Not at all.
Posted By: gunswizard Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/22/20
Taking chances with getting shingles is just plain S-T-U-P-I-D, don't want to take the vaccine I honestly don't GAF !
Posted By: duck911 Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/22/20
I am generally not a vaccine guy, I have never had a flu shot and any other shots I had where when I was less than 10 years old.

But shingles is one I think I'd get at some point in the future. Seems proven and worth while.

No other vaccines on my radar though.
Posted By: add Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/22/20
Originally Posted by duck911
I am generally not a vaccine guy, I have never had a flu shot and any other shots I had where when I was less than 10 years old.

But shingles is one I think I'd get at some point in the future. Seems proven and worth while.

No other vaccines on my radar though.

Seriously though...

What is your position on masks and dessert coffee??
Posted By: duck911 Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/22/20
Originally Posted by add

Seriously though...

Masks: Appropriate when around folks who are elderly, compromised, my elderly and feeble FIL, etc. Not when walking into my neighborhood liquor store.. locally we are pretty common sense.

Dessert coffee (surprised you didn't drop "desert" coffee".....)...... When closing a business deal with a bunch of "suits" and I want to back off the 20 year scotch and gain an upper edge and stay sharp.

I think I have explained this all before, but I get you may need extra help.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/22/20
Originally Posted by jimmyp
Waste of time

You learned that in which medical school??
Posted By: smokepole Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/22/20
Originally Posted by ironbender

"Shingrix." Sounds like a Chinese sexual proclivity.

Had the flu four years ago and lost eleven days of my life, wouldn’t wish how sick I was upon anybody. At my age don’t care to suffer or die from a malady for which there is a proven vaccine. Ymmv
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/22/20
So, in short, there is no reason to get the newer shingles vaccine, “shingrix” even if you have had the older vaccine, “zostavax”.

If you don’t have insurance, it’s still worth the $200 price posted above. One will pay far more for treatment for shingles, and may encounter life altering symptoms from a flare up.

It’s still a free country and no one will force you if you want to remain living in te 1800s.

Did you say that first sentence the way you meant to?
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/22/20
Originally Posted by SCgman1
I was 56 when my 82 yr old dad came down with shingles. It broke out on his forehead and he managed to transfer it to his eyes by his fingers.......he was blind in 3 weeks.

My top bucket list item from that day forward was to get the vaccine as soon as I possibly could. Actually got both versions.

I have heard of a few cases of people getting it in their eyes. Sorry that happened to your Dad.
Posted By: BKinSD Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/22/20
One of my friends got shingles, it got in his right eye and blinded him, he wears a patch now. Get the shot.
Posted By: victoro Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/22/20
Besides the fact that the vaccine only has a 50/50 chance of preventing shingles here's some other reasons for I won't take it:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/shingles/expert-answers/shingles-vaccine/faq-20057859

Although some people WILL develop shingles despite vaccination, the vaccine MAY(not will) reduce the severity and duration of it.

Talk to your doctor about your vaccination options if you:
Have ever had an allergic reaction to gelatin, the antibiotic neomycin or any other component of the shingles vaccine.

Studies suggest protection against shingles with Shingrix MAY extend beyond five years.

I'm allergic to neomycin but how many times has a doctor or nurse tested (or somebody at a pharmacy) or asked you if had any drug allergies before they gave you a shot? If you ask about components of a vaccine you won't get an answer because nobody knows or cares what they are.

If you read the information sheet that comes with all prescription drugs it will always say: "Before taking this drug tell your doctor or pharmacist IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO IT." I have NEVER been tested for a drug allergy. Has anybody else?

Originally Posted by simonkenton7

Did you say that first sentence the way you meant to?

Negative, ghostrider!
Nice catch Simon. Thanks!

Meant to write:

So, in short, there is no reason to NOT get the newer shingles vaccine, “shingrix” even if you have had the older vaccine, “zostavax”.

No,..the shingles can be a real torment, not that the vax is a guarantee to prevent it, but it gives you a leg up like with the flu vax’s . I’ve heard people not feeling well for a bit afterwards but didn’t bother me at all.

However, last week’s flu vax felt like Mike Tyson drove a nail into the point of my shoulder for a day. Odd stuff.
Originally Posted by BKinSD
One of my friends got shingles, it got in his right eye and blinded him, he wears a patch now. Get the shot.

Yeah, after the pox as a kid, the virus does not leave town. Takes up habitation in the spinal nerve roots including those of the cranial nerves and goes to sleep. But like old Rip, they can awaken decades later and affect any part of the body at the distribution of those nerve roots.

Most common area is the lateral chest, down the leg, and in the distribution of the cranial nerves, affecting that side of the face — not good.

Treatment is very difficult and mostly palliative.
Posted By: Hudge Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/22/20
I suggest you get it. My mother got shingles about 10+ years ago and it was hell for her. I never had chicken pox as a kid, and after being in the Air Force for a few years, I finally had a doctor aske me about chicken pox. When they found out I never had it, they sent me to the lab for blood work. Come to find out, I had a natural immunity to chicken pox, but not at a high enough level to prevent it. I got the chicken pox vaccine, and will be getting a shingles one later on if my doctor seems it necessary.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/22/20
Originally Posted by victoro
Besides the fact that the vaccine only has a 50/50 chance of preventing shingles here's some other reasons for I won't take it:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/shingles/expert-answers/shingles-vaccine/faq-20057859

Although some people WILL develop shingles despite vaccination, the vaccine MAY(not will) reduce the severity and duration of it.

Have ever had an allergic reaction to gelatin, the antibiotic neomycin or any other component of the shingles vaccine.

Studies suggest protection against shingles with Shingrix MAY extend beyond five years.

I'm allergic to neomycin but how many times has a doctor or nurse tested (or somebody at a pharmacy) or asked you if had any drug allergies before they gave you a shot? If you ask about components of a vaccine you won't get an answer because nobody knows or cares what they are.

If you read the information sheet that comes with all prescription drugs it will always say: "Before taking this drug tell your doctor or pharmacist IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO IT." I have NEVER been tested for a drug allergy. Has anybody else?

The latest vaccine is 90% effective.
Originally Posted by victoro

I got a flu shot a week or two back.

The gal administering it asked if I had allergies to medications.

Unless one goes through a series of tests, one will not generally know if one has an allergy to a medication unless one takes it. There is some concern if one has had an allergic reaction to similar drugs, such as antibiotics in the same family.

Are you allergic to all the "mycins".
Posted By: Savage_Hunter Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/22/20
rph here.... the old shingles shot from 5+ years ago was only 52% effective.

Shingrix, the one that is out now, is about 93% effective with the 2 shot series.

I've had no bad reports from people I've given the Shingrix shot to
Posted By: butchlambert1 Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/22/20
I did the 2 shot thing last winter. No aggravation at all. My wife reminded me that I have absolutely no feelings.
Posted By: ringworm Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/22/20
Shingles comes from a vaccine.... What the vaccine for it going to give you?
Originally Posted by ringworm
Shingles comes from a vaccine.... What the vaccine for it going to give you?

please explain ^^^
Posted By: VernAK Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/22/20
Two years ago, i had shingles in my eye......YOU DO NOT WANT THIS!
Posted By: MuskegMan Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/22/20

After reading thru this thread again, It never ceases to amaze me how many dumb fuggers there are on this site.

Vaccines don't work - they're junk science. Even if they work (they don't), the risks outweigh the benefits.
Seat belts do absolutely nothing to prevent serious injury in car crashes
Masks are ineffective in preventing the spread of airborne diseases

yadda, yadda, yadda . . .

sheesh
Posted By: stiff Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/22/20
I had two shingles shots last year, I watched my mother suffer with blisters and pain, My doctor told me less than 10% of people get serious reactions, well guess what I was one of them chills and fever for two days miss three days of work. I’d rather have that then get the shingles.
Posted By: Poconojack Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/24/20

Originally Posted by Poconojack

Tks, don’t they recommend a repeat every five years?

Asked a good friend who is a Dr. about this and he responded, “I’m not aware of anyone recommending a ‘booster’ for people who’ve already had the two shot series”.
Posted By: rookieatbest Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/24/20
Get it!!
I had a pretty significant outbreak of Shingles when I was in my early 50's and trust me it was not a fun time.
I immediately got the 1st vaccine as soon as I was eligible and also the 2nd version as soon as I could as well.
No negative reactions from the vaccines at all and so far no further outbreaks.
rookie
Posted By: deflave Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/24/20
Originally Posted by add

Seriously though...

Masks: Appropriate when around folks who are elderly, compromised, my elderly and feeble FIL, etc. Not when walking into my neighborhood liquor store.. locally we are pretty common sense.

Dessert coffee (surprised you didn't drop "desert" coffee".....)...... When closing a business deal with a bunch of "suits" and I want to back off the 20 year scotch and gain an upper edge and stay sharp.

Duck,

What level of respect does your family have for you?

On a scale of 0-1.

LOL
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/24/20
Originally Posted by add

Seriously though...

Wouldn't you have to be sharp in the first place to "stay sharp" ?

Asking for a friend you dessert coffee guzzling SOB you !
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/24/20
Duck thought the shingles vaccine was for roofing industry professionals to help against tar poisoning.
Posted By: Rustyzipper Re: Shingles Vaccine? - 10/24/20
Did anyone here say GET IT? My Mom suffered about ten years and only when the Lord called her back did she get cured. GET IT. BE Well, RZ.
© 24hourcampfire