Home
This is the type of kalifornicationkopian insanity that is continuing to spread throughout that once wonderful place turned now into a hellhole state!
This is simply more stunning insanity and incredibly self destructive idiocy run amok.
Sad - but again it is kalifornicationkopia!
Sheesh.

Link: https://hotair.com/archives/john-s-...-closing-shoplifters-strip-shelves-bare/

GO TRUMP
SAVE AMERICA FROM THE kalifornicationkopians
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Closing stores is rayciss!
The best part of that story is the accurate picture of a black guy headed out the door with some goods.
And the libs keep complaining of "retail deserts" in the cities.
More Norwegians on the loose. laugh
I don’t go in Walgreens after what they did to a contractor friend. He’s a small jobs contractor and was hired by the local Walgreens to do some repair work after the 2018 earthquake. Not a ton of work but a few thousand dollars worth. A good pay check for him.

Completed the work and the local store said it has to be paid through corporate and corporate says it has to be paid through local store. Hiring an attorney would wipe out what he would have made on the job. I assume they know that and are playing that to their advantage. He went back and forth with them for months and never got paid.
Small claims.....
Originally Posted by mart
I don’t go in Walgreens after what they did to a contractor friend. He’s a small jobs contractor and was hired by the local Walgreens to do some repair work after the 2018 earthquake. Not a ton of work but a few thousand dollars worth. A good pay check for him.

Completed the work and the local store said it has to be paid through corporate and corporate says it has to be paid through local store. Hiring an attorney would wipe out what he would have made on the job. I assume they know that and are playing that to their advantage. He went back and forth with them for months and never got paid.

Thanks for posting that. It's all the motivation I needed to finally move my family's prescriptions elsewhere.
It's OK, they got insurance!
Originally Posted by viking
Small claims.....

He explored that. From what he tells me it’s a quagmire trying to figure out who to serve. Neither local or corporate will respond.
I'm sure SF considers this grass-roots reparations...... crazy
Let them reap. let them reap.
of course ,if you point out who is doing all the shoplifting ,..you are called ...racist
Well take a look at the District Attorney there:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...w-chesa-boudin-is-san-franciscos-top-cop

https://www.sfchronicle.com/crime/a...sa-Boudin-sets-new-policies-15091160.php
Small claims.....

He explored that. From what he tells me it’s a quagmire trying to figure out who to serve. Neither local or corporate will respond.

Somebody signed the contract, didn't they? Go after them. He did get something signed, right?

Why even do the job? I can see guys a couple years from retiring staying on....
They will continue to get bolder.

For a glimpse of the future: one of these same shoplifters stealing groceries from a shopper who actually paid for them. This will be happening all over California soon.

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]
Who even wants to be in SF with all the groids and quares?
All the pictures of shoplifters were of Negros! Why didn't they post the photos of the Norwegians and Swedes stealing from Walgreens.

Look how systemic racism has infested Walgreens and this newpaper. Sickening.
Originally Posted by Steve
Small claims.....

Somebody signed the contract, didn't they? Go after them. He did get something signed, right?
Even if he didn't have a signed contract or PO, someone (store manager?) gave him verbal approval to do the work. Verbal agreements are considered contracts in most places. He should have filed in small claims against whoever gave him approval to do the work. He would have likely gotten paid before it when to court. My neighbor is a contractor and files in small claims frequently against non-payers.
Small claims.....

I would be tempted to go back and start a new project...undoing all the work he did for the original.
Originally Posted by atomchaser
Originally Posted by Steve
Small claims.....

Even if he didn't have a signed contract or PO, someone (store manager?) gave him verbal approval to do the work. Verbal agreements are considered contracts in most places. He should have filed in small claims against whoever gave him approval to do the work. He would have likely gotten paid before it when to court. My neighbor is a contractor and files in small claims frequently against non-payers.

That’s what I encouraged him to do. At this point I don’t know if he ever followed up on it. Next time I see him I’ll ask.
At the minimum, he can draft a demand letter with the specifics (who authorized the work, what work was performed, etc) and send it to Walgreen's Corporate Legal Office. Lawyers hate these small nuisance claims. I was in a situation like this once (not Walgreens) and had gotten the run around for several months on an outstanding invoice. Once I got their legal department involved, was paid the next day by paypal (I don't usually take paypal but they agreed to pay the transaction fee as well). I have done lots of work for this customer since and they always pay promptly now.
Small claims.....

File a Labor Lien.
Borealis Bob: Excellent point there. The ghettoites have been stealing from and vandalizing and assaulting clerks at stores in their "neighborhoods" since 1969 (that I am aware of - maybe longer!) then they have the audacity to complain and scream racism when the stores close!
Case in point - year was 1969 when two of my workmates were on stakeout at a ghetto Safeway store because intelligence had been gathered that the "black panthers" were going to arson or bomb said Safeway.
Sure enough a ghetto welfare spawn black panther showed up in the dead of night and planted a bomb on the Safeway store.
My workmates ended up shooting the welfare spawn ghettoite "black panther" to death then and there!
Hubbub ensues where in racism, "red-lining" and other blusters were heaped upon the police and the Safeway store (that indeed eventually closed up!).
Yeah "Walgreens" is in a NO WIN situation but those empty shelves tell me a lot about the mentality and morality of those particular kalifornicationkopians!
I again hope this schit doesn't spread anymore than it already has.
Sda.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
The best part of that story is the accurate picture of a black guy headed out the door with some goods.

Mf’er is stealing an air bed.....

An Air bed........

Too fuggin lazy to get there early and get the good stuff?
As I understand it, there are NO chain grocery stores operating within the city limits of Detroit. They don't like being robbed blind... who could blame them?
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Mf’er is stealing an air bed.....

An Air bed........

Too fuggin lazy to get there early and get the good stuff?

That's probably his fourth or fifth trip.... that was all that was left by then.
Originally Posted by rong
More Norwegians on the loose. laugh
That. I heard they came around here last week and cleaned out the Lutefisk supply..... DAMN 'em!!!
It’s organized crime. Pay the blacks to steal the goods. Goods get sold on eBay, Amazon, Facebook, and Craigslist. That’s the real story. How much of what’s sold on online platforms actually stolen.
© 24hourcampfire