Home
Posted By: Paddler What Will You Do?? - 10/26/20
If Trump is crushed by a Blue Wave and Democrats take control of the Senate? Any of you made plans? Trump said he may leave the country, which would be the best way for him to stay out of prison. If he loses he'll spend the rest of his life in court, and his attorneys will require up front payment. Could be fun to watch. But what about youse guys? Any thoughts?
Posted By: gunner500 Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/26/20
Find you, pull your head off, sit it on a table so you can see me pissing down your neck. smile
Posted By: Raeford Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/26/20
Originally Posted by gunner500
Find you, pull your head off, sit it on a table so you can see me pissing down your neck. smile

Be sure to set up video for that!

Otherwise I'll go on being a productive citizen, much unlike the Leftist lackeys.....
Posted By: Gypsy_Wind Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/26/20

24hrCF pay per view.

Paddler, your predictions regarding litigating Pres Trump after his (2nd) term is nonsense...and you know that. Not sure why you expend the energy on this.
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/26/20
A better question is, "What are you going to do when Trump is reelected for another term?"
Posted By: jackmountain Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/26/20
Trump 2020. No doubt whatsoever. If you’re sure he’s going to lose let’s make a $5,000 bet. Your choice who holds both our money in escrow.

laugh
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/26/20

I'll hold his feet while you pull! smile
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/26/20
Originally Posted by Paddler
If Trump is crushed by a Blue Wave and Democrats take control of the Senate? Any of you made plans? Trump said he may leave the country, which would be the best way for him to stay out of prison. If he loses he'll spend the rest of his life in court, and his attorneys will require up front payment. Could be fun to watch. But what about youse guys? Any thoughts?

If Trump does lose, he needs to do 2 things immediately. Declare that he is running for president again in 2024. According to democrats, that means if any D goes after him, it is for the purposes of influencing the election, so it should be verboten. He also needs to identify as a woman so he can hold the honor of being our first female president.
Posted By: noKnees Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/26/20
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

If Trump does lose, he needs to do 2 things immediately. Declare that he is running for president again in 2024. According to democrats, that means if any D goes after him, it is for the purposes of influencing the election, so it should be verboten. He also needs to identify as a woman so he can hold the honor of being our first female president.

If he looses he needs to resign in December so Pence can pardon him
Posted By: GRIZZ Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/26/20
Fuqking azz holes coming out of the wood work now WTF?
Posted By: 12344mag Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/26/20
Originally Posted by Oldman3
A better question is, "What are you going to do when Trump is reelected for another term?"

I know the answer to that one!!

Posted By: stxhunter Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/26/20
It's hard to fathom that an idiot is practicing medicine.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/26/20
I'm going to buy stock in the company that makes these.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/26/20
Why would I bother to do anything in response to your delusions, beside simply pointing out that they are delusions? Why do the deluded continually imagine that their delusions have some validity, even in the face of reality?
Posted By: Redneck Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/26/20
DFTFT...
Posted By: windridge Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/26/20
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I'll hold his feet while you pull! smile

Snakes don't have feet, RB.
Posted By: mirage243 Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/26/20
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Trump 2020. No doubt whatsoever. If you’re sure he’s going to lose let’s make a $5,000 bet. Your choice who holds both our money in escrow.

I'm in for another 5K if you can make this happen.
Posted By: Mac84 Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/26/20
Unlike the cuck left i will live my life as best as possible. Crying and whining, committing acts of violence like the left has been doing for the last 4 yrs is their game.
Posted By: Mac84 Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/26/20

Laffin!!!!!!
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/26/20
Go coyote calling.
Posted By: smokepole Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/26/20

That's just wrong on so many levels.

You're supposed to schidt down his neck.
Posted By: Snyper Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/26/20
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind

24hrCF pay per view.

Paddler, your predictions regarding litigating Pres Trump after his (2nd) term is nonsense...and you know that.

Not sure why you expend the energy on this.

He does it for the attention you all keep giving him.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/26/20

When Trump wins Bigly, are you finally going to pack your phony lying fraud narrow ass up and GTFO OF HERE?

THAT is really the question.

Wishing you were closer..
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Oh, they're out there, Roger. This one just happens to have a smaller brain.
Posted By: joken2 Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/26/20

Win or lose, you'll still be the same old piss-poor 'Quack' MD you've always been...

https://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Jon_Middleton.html

Rating Overview
48 Ratings with 21 Comments

The overall average patient rating of Jon A Middleton is Poor. Jon A Middleton has been rated by 48 patients.From those 48 patients 21 of those left a comment along with their rating.The overall rating for Jon A Middleton is 1.8 of 5.0 stars.

https://www.healthgrades.com/physician/dr-jon-middleton-xfrqr

Dr. Middleton's Reviews
Likelihood to recommend Dr. Middleton

Based on 10 ratings

Posted By: 16bore Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/26/20
If Jon Middleton is the attending physician, run out of the room before he even gets started. Otherwise, you won't be listened to, you'll be made to feel like you don't matter, and you'll be completely ripped off - it was the biggest waste of a $45 co-pay, and I honestly feel like I should be given it back. I essentially paid a co-pay to be told I was a fool, in less than 3 minutes. I went in to the SLC Urgent Care with some lingering bronchial and congestion-related symptoms. The attendants were respectful, and easy to communicate with. However, the doctor (Jon Middleton) was the absolute, complete opposite. After entering the room, promptly telling me to get on the exam table and subsequently sitting in the seat where I had been sitting, Dr. Middleton asked me how long the symptoms had been going on. I responded that it had been a week. He responds, before even physically examining me, "I think you're fine. Bronchial and congestion issues take two weeks to clear up" and then looks
Originally Posted by 16bore
If Jon Middleton is the attending physician, run out of the room before he even gets started. Otherwise, you won't be listened to, you'll be made to feel like you don't matter, and you'll be completely ripped off - it was the biggest waste of a $45 co-pay, and I honestly feel like I should be given it back. I essentially paid a co-pay to be told I was a fool, in less than 3 minutes. I went in to the SLC Urgent Care with some lingering bronchial and congestion-related symptoms. The attendants were respectful, and easy to communicate with. However, the doctor (Jon Middleton) was the absolute, complete opposite. After entering the room, promptly telling me to get on the exam table and subsequently sitting in the seat where I had been sitting, Dr. Middleton asked me how long the symptoms had been going on. I responded that it had been a week. He responds, before even physically examining me, "I think you're fine. Bronchial and congestion issues take two weeks to clear up" and then looks

If I lived out there, I would get an appointment just to punch him in the face.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/27/20
Originally Posted by joken2

Win or lose, you'll still be the same old piss-poor 'Quack' MD you've always been...

Rating Overview

The overall average patient rating of Jon A Middleton is Poor. Jon A Middleton has been rated by 48 patients.From those 48 patients 21 of those left a comment along with their rating.The overall rating for Jon A Middleton is 1.8 of 5.0 stars.

Dr. Middleton's Reviews

Based on 10 ratings

To bad none of his Covid patients will be able to write reviews. If you kill them they can't write reviews........
Posted By: johnw Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/27/20
It's like this, paddler.

Three Supreme Court justices in 4 years.

Even if Trump should lose this election, the liberal agenda just had it's nuts cut out.

The Trump legacy is secure.

Every real American is grateful...

Sorry 'bout your life...
Liberal nuts roasting on an open fire
Snow flakes wail like tortured cats
Posted By: Toddly Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/27/20
The desperation in your post is fuqing childlike. Hilarious but childlike.
Posted By: jimy Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/27/20
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Oh, they're out there, Roger. This one just happens to have a smaller brain.

Practicing being the key word ,
I doubt that paddler even gives a rat's ass about liberalism in general.

He knows that espousing that position gets him attention here.
And he craves attention like any abused bitch
Posted By: copperking81 Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/27/20

You want it to be so true, don't you. But you know it's not going to happen and you're spitting pissed. You desperately want to lash out but you know it will only make you feel even dumber come election night.

But in the end, as is the case with all democrat voters, you're governed by emotion and in this instance, you let your hormones get the best of you. We will remind you of this inane post in about a week, as we rub your nose in the [bleep] that will be your life for the next four years you fuqing moron lol.
Posted By: MontanaMarine Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/27/20

What we will NOT do, is riot, burn, loot, destroy monuments, etc.

What we WILL do is essentially the same as we did during the Obama years. Buy more essential supplies (already well underway, just in case you hadn't noticed), and be ready to resist tyranny.
Posted By: Seafire Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/27/20

He's not practicing medicine... I'll bet he pulled a name out of a phone book, and claimed it was him...

if he is really an MD, he has to be one of the stupidest to ever have that title in front of his name.....

personally I think everything about him is pure Bullschitt...
I'll bet he's some Raghead from another country and here of an academic scholarship...
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/27/20
..........The little punk turd Piddles with another moronic statement,,,,,as usual.....Well none of your predictions have ever come true Paddle PUSS. In fact a complete 180.......In fact you pathetic hypocrite, YOU should be watching for more PROVEN wrong doing by Sleepy Joe. Overwhelming and incontrovertible evidence is piling up on yer DEMENTED BOY!. And all from Hunter's laptop.
Posted By: Seafire Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/27/20
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

What we will NOT do, is riot, burn, loot, destroy monuments, etc.

What we WILL do is essentially the same as we did during the Obama years. Buy more essential supplies (already well underway, just in case you hadn't noticed), and be ready to resist tyranny.

Sorry, but speak for yourself...I'll resist democRATS for the rest of my life..

and if there is a conservative version of Antifa, I'll probably join it...

first thing I'll do is find PaDDler's Mom's house... and in the basement I am sure I'll find PaDDler and we'll have a campfire reunion....and post it on the campfire...
Posted By: kroo88 Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/27/20
Piddles, don’t miss the second episode of this.

Posted By: Ranger99 Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/27/20
Originally Posted by kroo88

THAT
WAS
HILARIOUS! ! !
Posted By: joken2 Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/27/20

Originally Posted by Seafire

He's not practicing medicine... I'll bet he pulled a name out of a phone book, and claimed it was him...

if he is really an MD, he has to be one of the stupidest to ever have that title in front of his name.....

personally I think everything about him is pure Bullschitt...
I'll bet he's some Raghead from another country and here of an academic scholarship...

If true, you'd think he'd of picked one with better reviews which would've been much, much easier as it would include just about any MD.

Bingo!!!
Posted By: jorgeI Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/27/20
Come see you.
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/27/20
The head pulling might not work so well. When you do that to a chicken it'll take off running and squirting blood everywhere. So you either nail paddler down through his jewels or pull one leg off first. That way you don't have to chase him around for the video. Also invite Jane Fonda and all the other hollywood libs to the party. Mommy's basement won't be big enough though.
Posted By: joken2 Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/27/20

Poor Paddler...Must be pure H-E-L-L for him to live in a Republican controlled state politically that also happens to have the best economy of all 50 states ...

Party affiliation among adults in Utah

as they say,"The Proof is in the Pudding" ...

Utah’s economy ranked best in U.S. according to 24/7 Wall Street

Posted: Aug 30, 2020 / 10:30 AM MDT / Updated: Aug 30, 2020 / 10:30 AM MDT

SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Utah has recently been ranked the best economy in the nation. The top ranking comes from 24/7 Wall Street, a financial analysis publication. 24/7 Wall Street ranked all 50 states’ economies based on their five year annualized GDP and unemployment growth rate, among other metrics.
Utah continues steady decline in unemployment claims

The state credits the top ranking thanks in part to its low poverty rate (9%) and country-leading July unemployment rate (4.5%). According to the publication, Utah has maintained a thriving economy before and during the COVID-19 pandemic saying ‘economic conditions in Utah were far stronger than they were in most of the country’.
Related Content

Utah unemployment continues to fall but the pandemic is still disrupting jobs
Unemployment: Claims drop again, a total of 28% over the last two weeks

According to 24/7 Wall Street, Utah’s GDP growth rate was 3.4% when the national GDP growth rate was 1.9%. Utah is also only one of seven states with a poverty rate below 10%.
Other states look to Utah as model for improving their economy

Utah earned the top ranking in 2020 after coming in third place in the 2019 rankings.

Gov. Herbert’s office says that although the governor’s time in office is limited, that he remains committed to continuing these trends which have developed during his time in office. Herbert’s office also adds that building an inclusive economy that promotes mobility must be a continued goal for the state if we are to maintain these laudable achievements.
Posted By: SPQR70AD Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/27/20
Originally Posted by Ranger99
Originally Posted by kroo88

THAT
WAS
HILARIOUS! ! !

biggest enemy the whites have besides the non whites is white women. we have lost control of white women. first mistake was to let them vote. then the jews finished them off with feminism easy divorce abortion LGBTQ where 35% of females want to be bi-sexuals . they actually want to destroy what the white man has built
Posted By: 57springer Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/27/20
Originally Posted by johnw
It's like this, paddler.

Three Supreme Court justices in 4 years.

Even if Trump should lose this election, the liberal agenda just had it's nuts cut out.

The Trump legacy is secure.

Every real American is grateful...

Sorry 'bout your life...

laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Switch Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/27/20
What if Trump wins in a giant RED wave, Paddler? Do you promise to go bother people somewhere else?
Posted By: TimZ Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/27/20
Of all the potential outcomes, I think Trump being crushed by a blue wave is by far the least likely. Seems much more likely that Trump will be winning on Election Day and the Dems will spend the following week trying to come up with enough fake mail-in ballots to overturn the results......Then when Trump goes to the courts we will be told he is refusing to accept the election outcome...….

See what thieves the Dems are? But what else is new.....
Posted By: gregintenn Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/27/20
Remember when you told us he’d lose the 2016 election? That was awesome!!!
Posted By: OldGrayWolf Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/27/20
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I'm going to buy stock in the company that makes these.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Too small. You will need a large wood chipper(Morbark makes good ones) and a large trackhoe or dozer. The commies have gotten so thick, it will take some pretty big holes to hold them all. And they all need to go.
Posted By: efw Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/27/20
It’s the Leftists who can’t cope with losing.

Conservatives keep doing the work of maintaining society and work to put forth a superior candidate next time.

Your projection is telling.

Fact is we needn’t worry because the Leftists of this country have proven why Trump is the man we need in the office and the voters recognize this.

You’ll be screaming at the sky again!
Posted By: shaman Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/27/20

Here's another instance where the 'Campfire has a village idiot that is willing to stand on the tables and dance and all we can do, it seems, is tell him to get off the table. Honestly guys, The world is giving us all these freebies and we're not enjoying them for what they are. Since ignoring him is not in the cards, I suggest we see how far we can go egging him on. Let's see if we can get him to bite the head off a chicken. Let's see if we can get him to dance naked. He's obviously up for it. Why not let him do it?
Posted By: callnum Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/27/20
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Come see you.

Laffin
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/27/20
piddle: I will get in line behind Gunner500.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: callnum Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/27/20
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
piddle: I will get in line behind Gunner500.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Laffin, old guys on the fire be like Don Zimmer when he went after Pedro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsuYIN7y8Ew

Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/27/20
Yeah, wake the fuq up and smell the Trump victory!!
Posted By: jorgeI Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/27/20
Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Come see you.

Laffin

the brown stain down his mother's gluteal cleft utters. should I be nervous I'm being stalked by a gagger....laughing

Callnum the gagger and Paddler the pedo just can't handle it...

Posted By: DigitalDan Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/27/20

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: tikkanut Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/27/20
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

good one........

but that ain't the 'Swamps'
Posted By: tikkanut Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/27/20
Originally Posted by joken2

Rating Overview

Dr. Middleton's Reviews

Based on 10 ratings

He's a fuggin' UT-Tard ???????
Posted By: hanco Re: What Will You Do?? - 10/27/20
Trump is way smarter than any democunt!
© 24hourcampfire