Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Go coyote calling.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by gunner500
Find you, pull your head off, sit it on a table so you can see me pissing down your neck. smile

That's just wrong on so many levels.

You're supposed to schidt down his neck.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
Originally Posted by gunner500
Find you, pull your head off, sit it on a table so you can see me pissing down your neck. smile

24hrCF pay per view.

Paddler, your predictions regarding litigating Pres Trump after his (2nd) term is nonsense...and you know that.

Not sure why you expend the energy on this.

He does it for the attention you all keep giving him.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Paddler
If Trump is crushed by a Blue Wave and Democrats take control of the Senate? Any of you made plans? Trump said he may leave the country, which would be the best way for him to stay out of prison. If he loses he'll spend the rest of his life in court, and his attorneys will require up front payment. Could be fun to watch. But what about youse guys? Any thoughts?

When Trump wins Bigly, are you finally going to pack your phony lying fraud narrow ass up and GTFO OF HERE?

THAT is really the question.

Wishing you were closer..

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by stxhunter
It's hard to fathom that an idiot is practicing medicine.

Oh, they're out there, Roger. This one just happens to have a smaller brain.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

If Trump is crushed by a Blue Wave and Democrats take control of the Senate? Any of you made plans? Trump said he may leave the country, which would be the best way for him to stay out of prison. If he loses he'll spend the rest of his life in court, and his attorneys will require up front payment. Could be fun to watch. But what about youse guys? Any thoughts?

Win or lose, you'll still be the same old piss-poor 'Quack' MD you've always been...

https://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Jon_Middleton.html

Rating Overview
48 Ratings with 21 Comments

The overall average patient rating of Jon A Middleton is Poor. Jon A Middleton has been rated by 48 patients.From those 48 patients 21 of those left a comment along with their rating.The overall rating for Jon A Middleton is 1.8 of 5.0 stars.

https://www.healthgrades.com/physician/dr-jon-middleton-xfrqr

Dr. Middleton's Reviews
Likelihood to recommend Dr. Middleton

Based on 10 ratings

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If Jon Middleton is the attending physician, run out of the room before he even gets started. Otherwise, you won't be listened to, you'll be made to feel like you don't matter, and you'll be completely ripped off - it was the biggest waste of a $45 co-pay, and I honestly feel like I should be given it back. I essentially paid a co-pay to be told I was a fool, in less than 3 minutes. I went in to the SLC Urgent Care with some lingering bronchial and congestion-related symptoms. The attendants were respectful, and easy to communicate with. However, the doctor (Jon Middleton) was the absolute, complete opposite. After entering the room, promptly telling me to get on the exam table and subsequently sitting in the seat where I had been sitting, Dr. Middleton asked me how long the symptoms had been going on. I responded that it had been a week. He responds, before even physically examining me, "I think you're fine. Bronchial and congestion issues take two weeks to clear up" and then looks

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 16bore
If Jon Middleton is the attending physician, run out of the room before he even gets started. Otherwise, you won't be listened to, you'll be made to feel like you don't matter, and you'll be completely ripped off - it was the biggest waste of a $45 co-pay, and I honestly feel like I should be given it back. I essentially paid a co-pay to be told I was a fool, in less than 3 minutes. I went in to the SLC Urgent Care with some lingering bronchial and congestion-related symptoms. The attendants were respectful, and easy to communicate with. However, the doctor (Jon Middleton) was the absolute, complete opposite. After entering the room, promptly telling me to get on the exam table and subsequently sitting in the seat where I had been sitting, Dr. Middleton asked me how long the symptoms had been going on. I responded that it had been a week. He responds, before even physically examining me, "I think you're fine. Bronchial and congestion issues take two weeks to clear up" and then looks

If I lived out there, I would get an appointment just to punch him in the face.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by joken2

Win or lose, you'll still be the same old piss-poor 'Quack' MD you've always been...

https://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Jon_Middleton.html

Rating Overview
48 Ratings with 21 Comments

The overall average patient rating of Jon A Middleton is Poor. Jon A Middleton has been rated by 48 patients.From those 48 patients 21 of those left a comment along with their rating.The overall rating for Jon A Middleton is 1.8 of 5.0 stars.

https://www.healthgrades.com/physician/dr-jon-middleton-xfrqr

Dr. Middleton's Reviews
Likelihood to recommend Dr. Middleton

Based on 10 ratings

To bad none of his Covid patients will be able to write reviews. If you kill them they can't write reviews........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's like this, paddler.

Three Supreme Court justices in 4 years.

Even if Trump should lose this election, the liberal agenda just had it's nuts cut out.

The Trump legacy is secure.

Every real American is grateful...

Sorry 'bout your life...

"Chances Will Be Taken"

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Liberal nuts roasting on an open fire
Snow flakes wail like tortured cats

"Chances Will Be Taken"

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The desperation in your post is fuqing childlike. Hilarious but childlike.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Oh, they're out there, Roger. This one just happens to have a smaller brain.

Practicing being the key word ,

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I doubt that paddler even gives a rat's ass about liberalism in general.

He knows that espousing that position gets him attention here.
And he craves attention like any abused bitch

"Chances Will Be Taken"

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

You want it to be so true, don't you. But you know it's not going to happen and you're spitting pissed. You desperately want to lash out but you know it will only make you feel even dumber come election night.

But in the end, as is the case with all democrat voters, you're governed by emotion and in this instance, you let your hormones get the best of you. We will remind you of this inane post in about a week, as we rub your nose in the [bleep] that will be your life for the next four years you fuqing moron lol.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M

What we will NOT do, is riot, burn, loot, destroy monuments, etc.

What we WILL do is essentially the same as we did during the Obama years. Buy more essential supplies (already well underway, just in case you hadn't noticed), and be ready to resist tyranny.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

He's not practicing medicine... I'll bet he pulled a name out of a phone book, and claimed it was him...

if he is really an MD, he has to be one of the stupidest to ever have that title in front of his name.....

personally I think everything about him is pure Bullschitt...
I'll bet he's some Raghead from another country and here of an academic scholarship...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
..........The little punk turd Piddles with another moronic statement,,,,,as usual.....Well none of your predictions have ever come true Paddle PUSS. In fact a complete 180.......In fact you pathetic hypocrite, YOU should be watching for more PROVEN wrong doing by Sleepy Joe. Overwhelming and incontrovertible evidence is piling up on yer DEMENTED BOY!. And all from Hunter's laptop.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

What we will NOT do, is riot, burn, loot, destroy monuments, etc.

What we WILL do is essentially the same as we did during the Obama years. Buy more essential supplies (already well underway, just in case you hadn't noticed), and be ready to resist tyranny.

Sorry, but speak for yourself...I'll resist democRATS for the rest of my life..

and if there is a conservative version of Antifa, I'll probably join it...

first thing I'll do is find PaDDler's Mom's house... and in the basement I am sure I'll find PaDDler and we'll have a campfire reunion....and post it on the campfire...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Piddles, don’t miss the second episode of this.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

83 members (44automag, 01Foreman400, 338Rules, 406_SBC, 1minute, 14 invisible), 1,504 guests, and 765 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,493
Posts18,472,095
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.