Home
Posted By: BobBrown RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 10/27/20
Posted By: BobBrown Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 10/27/20
LOL, Preach it! Gonna have a repeat next week!
So.. where are all these hole-dwellers still voting for Biden??

Down in the basement with Joe, I guess.. Hiden.

Lol!
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Lol!

Cowgirl Tim is busy checking the slump of his mud.
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Lol!

Cowgirl Tim is busy checking the slump of his mud.

Brokebutt Mountain cowboy Tim.

Posted By: TBREW401 Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 10/27/20
President Trump gets ten's of thousands of people at his rally's
Biden get ten's of people at his rally's

MAGA
That playback video of 2016 never gets old.

Great stuff BB, thank you. I've been forwarding those Meme video's. Funny stuff.
The best ones are at “watch MAGA” channel on YouTube . They have been making weekly videos for months and hilarious .Ithink they are retired veterans .
Posted By: BobBrown Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 10/28/20
MAGA

Did anyone else take advantage of the 900% match on contributions to Trump?

Posted By: BobBrown Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 10/29/20

KINGSTON actually stars in the first 60 seconds of this clip. Props, bro. The Flu Manchu was a little hairy at first.

Posted By: BobBrown Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 10/30/20
Posted By: BobBrown Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 10/31/20
MAGA
The only numbers inflated more than Covid deaths is Biden’s polling numbers.
Haha . That’s a good one
Posted By: 12344mag Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 10/31/20
Originally Posted by Eric308
I'm voting for Biden,

Originally Posted by CowboyTim
Yes, I voted for Biden,

Originally Posted by JimFromTN
I voted for Biden
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I'm voting for Biden,

Yes, I voted for Biden,

I voted for Biden

Turn in your guns ladies.
Jump in front of a bus has a better ring to it..... just sayin’
I'm voting for Biden,

Yes, I voted for Biden,

I voted for Biden

Then you will completely deserve what you get, if he's elected.

Uf Trump is re-elected, are all you chkunts gonna disappear from here?
Posted By: BobBrown Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 11/01/20
Grab Em by the Puzzy
Posted By: Ginther Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 11/01/20
Boy has Donald Trump turned into 1 FAT Mutha [bleep], seriously the dude needs to eat some Celery or some Vegetables.

Donald will have his pussy grabbed in so many ways when they drag his Pathological lying sorry ass off to a Jail cell.

Cant what to see your response Bobby Boy come November 4, another Dum Fuq COMMIE who Bet BIG and lost even Bigger !!

Posted By: jaguartx Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 11/01/20
Sounds to me like you believe CNN and are stupid enough to think Bite me will win. Why do you want a lying traitor to get in?

https://operationdisclosure1.blogspot.com/2019/12/obama-biden-and-pelosis-possible.html
Posted By: jaguartx Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 11/01/20

Posted By: BobMt Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 11/01/20
I'm voting for Biden,

Yes, I voted for Biden,

I voted for Biden

add gahuntertom to that list......bob
Posted By: BobBrown Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 11/01/20

Posted By: las Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 11/01/20
Originally Posted by BobMt
I'm voting for Biden,

Yes, I voted for Biden,

I voted for Biden

add gahuntertom to that list......bob

I don't think they let retarded 13 year olds vote.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 11/02/20
Posted By: BobBrown Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 11/02/20
The Democrats sent a message to the Trump campaign “Do not announce a victory tomorrow night”

Who the fugg do these dolts think they are?
The Democrats sent a message to the Trump campaign “Do not announce a victory tomorrow night”

Who the fugg do these dolts think they are?

Sit the fugg down, horse lips.

Lol.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 11/03/20
Victory Tuesday!!!!
Posted By: BobBrown Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 11/04/20
Hiden Biden lost
Posted By: BobBrown Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 11/16/20

Kameltoe will be blowing Trump in January rather than taking an oath

Posted By: BobBrown Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 11/20/20
For bencuck
Posted By: BobBrown Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 11/20/20
Bump for Friday
Posted By: BobBrown Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 11/21/20
Saturday bump

Posted By: BobBrown Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 11/25/20
The president elect Biden facade is cracking. When the first domino drops on the libtards scheme, there will be so much crying. I can not wait .

LOL
Posted By: BobBrown Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 11/26/20
LOL
4More
Posted By: WAM Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 11/26/20
What do you know that the rest of us are in suspense over? LOL!
Posted By: 12344mag Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 11/26/20
Hiden Biden lost

And he lost big!!
Posted By: benquick Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 11/26/20
MAGA

We Just Did
Posted By: 12344mag Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 11/26/20
Originally Posted by benquick
MAGA

We Just Did

Lol, try 46 minus 1.
MAGA

Trump Just Did
Posted By: kingston Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 11/26/20
Trump landslide.

PA is MAGA!
Posted By: CoElk101 Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 11/26/20
The left is easily triggered. I can tell when half the page and i mean in a row is same ignored user.
MAGA

We Just Did
.................Why sure we did BennySLOW!!.......Well guess what Benny! The dominos are beginning to fall around your ass...Biden has NOT been certified by any votes from the electors...Cuz ya see BennyBOY, the states have no authority nor the power to certify an election. All they can do is certify votes in their individual states. So let's assume that the 6 swing states; NV, MI, WI, AZ, PA and GA all certify their votes for Biden. That does NOT formally make Biden as the official president elect. And to go further, let's assume the electoral college electors give Biden the 270 votes minimum when they meet and vote on Dec 14th. If that be the case, the Trump team still has the SCOTUS and the legislatures from the 50 states, 31 out of the 50 state legislatures are controlled by the GOP....So from a legal and Constitutional standpoint, I would not be dancing in the isles celebrating if I were you.

Of course and then again, you are completely ignorant of the law and of the US Constitution as is all Trump haters..

So from any legal standpoint you say,,,,"WE JUST DID?"..............WEEEEEEEELL....No ya did not......LOL>>>LOL.......I just love checkmating ur pathetic azzzzzzz BennySLOW.....Not really me though. It is the law and the US Constitution that is doing the checkmating for me.......YEP!...............Looking forward to your next mindless and stupid post.
Posted By: Paddler Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 11/26/20
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
MAGA

We Just Did
.................Why sure we did BennySLOW!!.......Well guess what Benny! The dominos are beginning to fall around your ass...Biden has NOT been certified by any votes from the electors...Cuz ya see BennyBOY, the states have no authority nor the power to certify an election. All they can do is certify votes in their individual states. So let's assume that the 6 swing states; NV, MI, WI, AZ, PA and GA all certify their votes for Biden. That does NOT formally make Biden as the official president elect. And to go further, let's assume the electoral college electors give Biden the 270 votes minimum when they meet and vote on Dec 14th. If that be the case, the Trump team still has the SCOTUS and the legislatures from the 50 states, 31 out of the 50 state legislatures are controlled by the GOP....So from a legal and Constitutional standpoint, I would not be dancing in the isles celebrating if I were you.

Of course and then again, you are completely ignorant of the law and of the US Constitution as is all Trump haters..

So from any legal standpoint you say,,,,"WE JUST DID?"..............WEEEEEEEELL....No ya did not......LOL>>>LOL.......I just love checkmating ur pathetic azzzzzzz BennySLOW.....Not really me though. It is the law and the US Constitution that is doing the checkmating for me.......YEP!...............Looking forward to your next mindless and stupid post.

So, Dipsh*t, did you want to bet or not? Make me an offer.
Originally Posted by Paddler
MAGA

We Just Did

...............Yep! I'll make ya an offer there Piddles. Interesting that you suggest that ONLY AFTER THE ELECTION?? Ok there PaddlerPUSSY. Here is my offer. My $25K says Trump retains the presidency. If he does not and I lose, then you must come to So Calif to collect in person and at a place I choose......If I win, then I do not expect one dime from your dishonest lying ass.

Believe me Piddles. You coming here to collect from me will be well worth the $25K that I lose......So about that coward?
Originally Posted by CoElk101
The left is easily triggered. I can tell when half the page and i mean in a row is same ignored user.

When they start crawling out of the cracks you know we are winning

LOL
MAGA

We Just Did

...............Yep! I'll make ya an offer there Piddles. Interesting that you suggest that ONLY AFTER THE ELECTION?? Ok there PaddlerPUSSY. Here is my offer. My $25K says Trump retains the presidency. If he does not and I lose, then you must come to So Calif to collect in person and at a place I choose......If I win, then I do not expect one dime from your dishonest lying ass.

Believe me Piddles. You coming here to collect from me will be well worth the $25K that I lose......So about that coward?

Sounds a bit like a threat of violence to me, Dipwad. I don't play games. How about just a small wager between gentlemen? I'm good for it.
MAGA

We Just Did

Sounds a bit like a threat of violence to me, Dipwad. I don't play games. How about just a small wager between gentlemen? I'm good for it.
.................IT IS COWARD!! You may not be that stupid afterall....A nice little weaseling out there PiddlePUSS....Well ya know what they say. The higher the risk, the bigger the reward. Your problem is, is that you do not wish to take the risk. Right COWARD? How abouts $50K??...As yer BOY says,,,,C'MON MAN!!
MAGA

We Just Did

.................IT IS COWARD!! You may not be that stupid afterall....A nice little weaseling out there PiddlePUSS....Well ya know what they say. The higher the risk, the bigger the reward. Your problem is, is that you do not wish to take the risk. Right COWARD? How abouts $50K??...As yer BOY says,,,,C'MON MAN!!

How about your total net worth, or $100, whichever is greater? Gotcha covered many times over, Man!
Posted By: Judman Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 11/26/20

Good lord your a stupid sonafabitch
Originally Posted by Judman

Blow me
Posted By: 79S Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 11/26/20
MAGA

We Just Did

How about your total net worth, or $100, whichever is greater? Gotcha covered many times over, Man!

Oh chit Caribbean witch doctor is here. How man patients you piss off today? Where you get your degree from again? Dominican Republic??
Someone post Paddle Puzzy’s patient feedback rating again

LOL
MAGA

We Just Did

...............LOL>>>LOL............SURE! I will put up my net worth on paper exceeding $4 million...So ya got $4 + mil? Got me covered many times over $4.2 million?? LOL>>>LOL.....Why sure ya do CLOWN!
PaddlePUSSY always finds a way to weasel out...Tonight is no different.....He is a coward, a liar and a traitor to his country.
Posted By: Seafire Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 11/26/20
[quote=Paddler][quote=bigsqueeze][quote=Paddler][quote=bigsqueeze][quote=benquick][quote=BobBrown]MAGA
you.

I'll repeat this again...

stick head down toilet, keep flushing until you drown... put yourself out of your misery, allow the wife to cash in on that insurance policy....

do something good for the world for once in your useless existence....
Posted By: Seafire Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 11/26/20
I'm voting for Biden,

Yes, I voted for Biden,

I voted for Biden

Well turn in your guns... turn in your man card...

your Gay Pride Cards, is waiting for you at the exit door...
Posted By: Judman Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 11/26/20

Blow me

Scott, I thought we were good? Wtf

Blow me

Scott, I thought we were good? Wtf

You’re confused .
Posted By: battue Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 11/26/20
We can say Trump will prevail, but it will take more than what we say.....and I have my doubts the SC will invalidate an election and that's what it will take...So, what are the odds of another vote.....this time monitored to the extreme?????

Addition: Thinking further.....If the SC falls on the side of another vote....they would have invalidated the election...

The question them becomes with proven voter fraud....just how will the the results be changed????? Because if the results stand....all the evidence means "dreck."....Pgh slang....

Addition: I go thru this with a friend on the phone a couple times a week....They did this, they did that, they were seen, the computer logarithms, etc, etc...OK, I agree...but how will it be flipped? What court will make the decision? Because it sure won't be happen on Sydney or Rudy telling us about it.......Sooooo, who makes the decision to flip.....

...............LOL>>>LOL............SURE! I will put up my net worth on paper exceeding $4 million...So ya got $4 + mil? Got me covered many times over $4.2 million?? LOL>>>LOL.....Why sure ya do CLOWN!

Yep, covered. No worries. But how about just $1000. That way nobody gets hurt, and you can just mail it to me.
Originally Posted by battue
We can say Trump will prevail, but it will take more than what we say.....and I have my doubts the SC will invalidate an election and that's what it will take...So, what are the odds of another vote.....this time monitored to the extreme?????

Addition: Thinking further.....If the SC falls on the side of another vote....they would have invalidated the election...

The question them becomes with proven voter fraud....just how will the the results be changed????? Because if the results stand....all the evidence means "dreck."....Pgh slang....

Addition: I go thru this with a friend on the phone a couple times a week....They did this, they did that, they were seen, the computer logarithms, etc, etc...OK, I agree...but how will it be flipped? What court will make the decision? Because it sure won't be happen on Sydney or Rudy telling us about it.......Sooooo, who makes the decision to flip.....

Enjoy your Turkey Day! Do not fret

Yep, covered. No worries. But how about just $1000. That way nobody gets hurt, and you can just mail it to me.

$1,000?

Worried?! LOL

How about your total n, and in that event, he loses a grand. If he's just blowing smoke et worth, or $100, whichever is greater? Gotcha covered many times over, Man!

$1,000?

Worried?! LOL

Nope, not in the least. I figure $1000 is enough to test his conviction, but not enough to scare him off. So it's a money talks, bullsh*t walks proposition. No big thing. If he accepts it means he's totally delusional and actually believes Trump will stay in office, in which case he will be out $1000. If he declines the bet it means he's at least smart enough to know he's just blowing smoke. I win either way. Facts matter, stupid hurts.
Posted By: JeffP Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 11/26/20
You ever sign the line and put your dick in the dirt? Yes or no?
I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).

......................LOL...LOL.......Paddles the WEASEL........$1,000???........Tell ya what Piddles.....$100,000 to you in CASH regardless if Trump retains the presidency or not if ya got the damned gutts to come and collect it. It will be the most painful $100K that you will have ever earned in your miserable life. ONE ON ONE, you and me on a gym mat and you sign a waiver. You keep the money whether Trump retains the presidency or not...Your wager of only $1K is a joke........Well worth it for me to lose $100K.....You do not have the gutts ya coward....Looking forward to your weasel out reply.
Posted By: ISRO Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 11/26/20
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Keep going Izzy. Funny stuff.......
1 more, then that's it!

Originally Posted by ISRO
1 more, then that's it!

...That was funny too. However in my line of work bulking up reduces speed...But I thank u anyway for showing the Hulkster and Lesner...LOL

......................LOL...LOL.......Paddles the WEASEL........$1,000???........Tell ya what Piddles.....$100,000 to you in CASH regardless if Trump retains the presidency or not if ya got the damned gutts to come and collect it. It will be the most painful $100K that you will have ever earned in your miserable life. ONE ON ONE, you and me on a gym mat and you sign a waiver. You keep the money whether Trump retains the presidency or not...Your wager of only $1K is a joke........Well worth it for me to lose $100K.....You do not have the gutts ya coward....Looking forward to your weasel out reply.

It appears that you don't believe your own BS enough to put your money where your mouth is. Got it. How does it feel to be totally FOS?
Posted By: jaguartx Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 11/26/20
Saturday bump

They never believe the truth. Now, tell them NY and FL will be under water from global warming in 3 years and they will start praying.
Keep going Izzy. Funny stuff.......

That Diddler is one chicken schiett for sure. He wouldnt bet me before the election, but now that Biteme has won and Fox and the rest of the MSM and Chris Christy and Tucker and Ingraham say Trump should just give it up and try again in four he has suddenly grown a set. Hahaha.

Diddler, you're such a brave kiddy Diddler and corksucker. You're a gutless POS and I can prove it.

You seem pretty sure Biden is in, right. You can cover 4 million, right, so you dont really need the money. Its you're pride or lack thereof and your supreme MSM confidence.

Ok, I'll play. I'll bet my thousand against your ten thousand. Let's just see how much confidence you have in your pos fake news crews.
[Yep, covered. No worries. But how about just $1000. That way nobody gets hurt, and you can just mail it to me.
[/quote]......................LOL...LOL.......Paddles the WEASEL........$1,000???........Tell ya what Piddles.....$100,000 to you in CASH regardless if Trump retains the presidency or not if ya got the damned gutts to come and collect it. It will be the most painful $100K that you will have ever earned in your miserable life. ONE ON ONE, you and me on a gym mat and you sign a waiver. You keep the money whether Trump retains the presidency or not...Your wager of only $1K is a joke........Well worth it for me to lose $100K.....You do not have the gutts ya coward....Looking forward to your weasel out reply.[/quote]

It appears that you don't believe your own BS enough to put your money where your mouth is. Got it. How does it feel to be totally FOS?
[/quote]............Well PoodlePUSS....Just another cowardly weasel me out from this one post from ya. I put up $100K...You are too cowardly and too gutless to come and collect. ALL MOUTH and no action.
He's used to man handling kids, not men, like his hero, Biteme.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 11/27/20
Chit is gettin realer by the hour. Members of the Biden -Harris campaign begin to come forward trying to exchange their eyewitness accounts for plea deals.
Posted By: Paddler Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 11/27/20
Chit is gettin realer by the hour. Members of the Biden -Harris campaign begin to come forward trying to exchange their eyewitness accounts for plea deals.

Wow, really? Want to bet on that?
Originally Posted by paddler

Originally Posted by paddler
............Well PoodlePUSS....Just another cowardly weasel me out from this one post from ya. I put up $100K...You are too cowardly and too gutless to come and collect. ALL MOUTH and no action.

Yep, won't even try to back up your BS. Thought so. Or maybe $1000 is too much. Did you ask Mommy for a loan? If you can't afford to lose the full amount, maybe $500? $100? A nickle?

After witnessing your amateurish skills and reluctance with big squeeze , I’ll pass on that PaddlePuzzy

LOL

After witnessing your amateurish skills and reluctance with big squeeze , I’ll pass on that PaddlePuzzy

LOL

So you're just another bullsh*tter. Thought so. The Fire is well stocked with your kind.

LOL

So you're just another bullsh*tter. Thought so. The Fire is well stocked with your kind.

You won’t even bet your first suitor so shut your cawk holster
Posted By: 12344mag Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 11/27/20
Poor Piddles.........

LOL

You won’t even bet your first suitor so shut your cawk holster

Bet me, Bobby. Do you have $1000 to donate to my Photo Gear Fund?

I went over to a wooded area near my house to shoot my new Zeiss 25/1.4 Milvus on my D850 today. I like it. Sorry, can't attach files.
Piddler,

What is your Yelp rating?
Posted By: Paddler Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 11/28/20
So, Bobby an Bullsh*t obviously don't believe their own rubbish. No takers for my offers of a friendly little $1000 wager. Too bad, I need more photo gear.
Now Paddler PUSSY....Does not make sense to turn down $100K cash to you vs only $1K in cash to you. Because in either case you would need to come here and collect from me personally....Would not make sense to endure the same bodily injuries and pain for ONLY $1K when can endure the same for $100K.......LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL.........
Posted By: Paddler Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 11/28/20
Now Paddler PUSSY....Does not make sense to turn down $100K cash to you vs only $1K in cash to you. Because in either case you would need to come here and collect from me personally....Would not make sense to endure the same bodily injuries and pain for ONLY $1K when can endure the same for $100K.......LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL.........

Nope, just by mail, BS. Simple bet, not interested in your histrionics. Either you believe what you post or not, simple as that. If you truly believe the Dumpster will be president for another four years you'll put your money where your mouth is. If not, you'll continue to drool on your keyboard while make idle threats. In other words, put up or shut up.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 11/29/20
MAGA bump

Nope, just by mail, BS. Simple bet, not interested in your histrionics. Either you believe what you post or not, simple as that. If you truly believe the Dumpster will be president for another four years you'll put your money where your mouth is. If not, you'll continue to drool on your keyboard while make idle threats. In other words, put up or shut up.
......................PaddlerPUSSY the weasel......Oh I will be MORE THAN HAPPY to put my $$$$$$ where my mouth is. However in your case there be a SLIGHT stipulation.......Should I lose and if you wish to collect, then come and get it.

Of course you will weasel and coward yer way out...Cuz when the rubber meets the road, that is what libTURDS do....Ya got a lack of gutts and courage there Piddles?...Of course ya do!!!

Tell ya what Poodles. PM me after Biden is sworn in...That is IF he is sworn in......

.......Hey Piddles....I am going to meet friends to watch football. So if I do not reply back to u in a timely manner do not worry.
It's hilarious.. And beautiful.

I don't see any of the commie comments.

Thanks to a some "ignore" diligence and some friends pointing some of them out to me, I see almost zero liberal commie puke bulshit. Almost entire pages blank sometimes.

Love it.

Lol.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 11/30/20

God Speed to General Flynn . Our country is truly hanging in the balance right now , this very month . I have full confidence that these great Patriots like General Flynn , Lt Col McInerney, Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani ,and their entire teams will deliver for the American people. The deep state railroaded General Flynn and payback is a beyotch.

From General Flynn :
On a scale from 1-10 , it’s a 10 that Trump will be re-elected.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 12/01/20
Posted By: jaguartx Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 12/01/20

Thanks to a some "ignore" diligence and some friends pointing some of them out to me, I see almost zero liberal commie puke bulshit. Almost entire pages blank sometimes.

Love it.

Lol.

This election was astounding. Biteme was a real hoss of a sleeper. He got more votes in swing states black majority districts than Obammy did. They pulled him through for the win, even though in Iowa, the state with the most swing counties, Trump won each swing county in a landslide.

The guy is truly amazing. He didnt need to get out and campaign. He knew he had it in the bag. He didnt lie when he said he and Zero had created the worlds best rigged election system.

It's easy to see why Piddler, leroy, gayghost, gutruck, mark, ejit, jell0, calledum, northmam, djs, suckermore and other dimocommies are so proud of him. What a great American.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Love it.

Lol.

This election was astounding. Biteme was a real hoss of a sleeper. He got more votes in swing states black majority districts than Obammy did. They pulled him through for the win, even though in Iowa, the state with the most swing counties, Trump won each swing county in a landslide.

The guy is truly amazing. He didnt need to get out and campaign. He knew he had it in the bag. He didnt lie when he said he and Zero had created the worlds best rigged election system.

It's easy to see why Piddler, leroy, gayghost, gutruck, mark, ejit, jell0, calledum, northmam, djs, suckermore and other dimocommies are so proud of him. What a great American.

He truly is inspiring. Old Sloppy Joe.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 12/04/20
[video:youtube][/video]

Posted By: BobBrown Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 12/05/20
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 12/05/20
None of the democrats won the seats. They simply rigged the voting machine so they could win. The democrats are cheating, lying, and thieving anti-American liberal socialist communist marxist politicians which need to be ostracized ASAP.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 12/08/20
Posted By: BobBrown Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 12/14/20
Posted By: BobBrown Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 12/17/20
Posted By: BobBrown Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 12/17/20
Posted By: BobBrown Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 12/23/20
#4MORE
Posted By: BobBrown Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 12/30/20

If you don’t get it after watching this, you never will
Posted By: BobBrown Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 12/31/20

Posted By: BobBrown Re: RIP Libtards (TRUMP 2020) - 01/05/21
© 24hourcampfire