IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by ISRO
1 more, then that's it!

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
...That was funny too. However in my line of work bulking up reduces speed...But I thank u anyway for showing the Hulkster and Lesner...LOL

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by Paddler

So, Dipsh*t, did you want to bet or not? Make me an offer.
...............Yep! I'll make ya an offer there Piddles. Interesting that you suggest that ONLY AFTER THE ELECTION?? Ok there PaddlerPUSSY. Here is my offer. My $25K says Trump retains the presidency. If he does not and I lose, then you must come to So Calif to collect in person and at a place I choose......If I win, then I do not expect one dime from your dishonest lying ass.

Believe me Piddles. You coming here to collect from me will be well worth the $25K that I lose......So about that coward?

Sounds a bit like a threat of violence to me, Dipwad. I don't play games. How about just a small wager between gentlemen? I'm good for it.
.................IT IS COWARD!! You may not be that stupid afterall....A nice little weaseling out there PiddlePUSS....Well ya know what they say. The higher the risk, the bigger the reward. Your problem is, is that you do not wish to take the risk. Right COWARD? How abouts $50K??...As yer BOY says,,,,C'MON MAN!!

How about your total net worth, or $100, whichever is greater? Gotcha covered many times over, Man!
...............LOL>>>LOL............SURE! I will put up my net worth on paper exceeding $4 million...So ya got $4 + mil? Got me covered many times over $4.2 million?? LOL>>>LOL.....Why sure ya do CLOWN!

Yep, covered. No worries. But how about just $1000. That way nobody gets hurt, and you can just mail it to me.
......................LOL...LOL.......Paddles the WEASEL........$1,000???........Tell ya what Piddles.....$100,000 to you in CASH regardless if Trump retains the presidency or not if ya got the damned gutts to come and collect it. It will be the most painful $100K that you will have ever earned in your miserable life. ONE ON ONE, you and me on a gym mat and you sign a waiver. You keep the money whether Trump retains the presidency or not...Your wager of only $1K is a joke........Well worth it for me to lose $100K.....You do not have the gutts ya coward....Looking forward to your weasel out reply.

It appears that you don't believe your own BS enough to put your money where your mouth is. Got it. How does it feel to be totally FOS?

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Saturday bump

They never believe the truth. Now, tell them NY and FL will be under water from global warming in 3 years and they will start praying.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Keep going Izzy. Funny stuff.......

That Diddler is one chicken schiett for sure. He wouldnt bet me before the election, but now that Biteme has won and Fox and the rest of the MSM and Chris Christy and Tucker and Ingraham say Trump should just give it up and try again in four he has suddenly grown a set. Hahaha.

Diddler, you're such a brave kiddy Diddler and corksucker. You're a gutless POS and I can prove it.

You seem pretty sure Biden is in, right. You can cover 4 million, right, so you dont really need the money. Its you're pride or lack thereof and your supreme MSM confidence.

Ok, I'll play. I'll bet my thousand against your ten thousand. Let's just see how much confidence you have in your pos fake news crews.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
[Yep, covered. No worries. But how about just $1000. That way nobody gets hurt, and you can just mail it to me.
[/quote]......................LOL...LOL.......Paddles the WEASEL........$1,000???........Tell ya what Piddles.....$100,000 to you in CASH regardless if Trump retains the presidency or not if ya got the damned gutts to come and collect it. It will be the most painful $100K that you will have ever earned in your miserable life. ONE ON ONE, you and me on a gym mat and you sign a waiver. You keep the money whether Trump retains the presidency or not...Your wager of only $1K is a joke........Well worth it for me to lose $100K.....You do not have the gutts ya coward....Looking forward to your weasel out reply.[/quote]

It appears that you don't believe your own BS enough to put your money where your mouth is. Got it. How does it feel to be totally FOS?
[/quote]............Well PoodlePUSS....Just another cowardly weasel me out from this one post from ya. I put up $100K...You are too cowardly and too gutless to come and collect. ALL MOUTH and no action.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
He's used to man handling kids, not men, like his hero, Biteme.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/26/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Chit is gettin realer by the hour. Members of the Biden -Harris campaign begin to come forward trying to exchange their eyewitness accounts for plea deals.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Chit is gettin realer by the hour. Members of the Biden -Harris campaign begin to come forward trying to exchange their eyewitness accounts for plea deals.

Wow, really? Want to bet on that?

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by paddler
Yep, covered. No worries. But how about just $1000. That way nobody gets hurt, and you can just mail it to me.
......................LOL...LOL.......Paddles the WEASEL........$1,000???........Tell ya what Piddles.....$100,000 to you in CASH regardless if Trump retains the presidency or not if ya got the damned gutts to come and collect it. It will be the most painful $100K that you will have ever earned in your miserable life. ONE ON ONE, you and me on a gym mat and you sign a waiver. You keep the money whether Trump retains the presidency or not...Your wager of only $1K is a joke........Well worth it for me to lose $100K.....You do not have the gutts ya coward....Looking forward to your weasel out reply.

Originally Posted by paddler
............Well PoodlePUSS....Just another cowardly weasel me out from this one post from ya. I put up $100K...You are too cowardly and too gutless to come and collect. ALL MOUTH and no action.

Yep, won't even try to back up your BS. Thought so. Or maybe $1000 is too much. Did you ask Mommy for a loan? If you can't afford to lose the full amount, maybe $500? $100? A nickle?

Last edited by Paddler; 11/26/20.

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B

After witnessing your amateurish skills and reluctance with big squeeze , I’ll pass on that PaddlePuzzy

LOL

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

After witnessing your amateurish skills and reluctance with big squeeze , I’ll pass on that PaddlePuzzy

LOL

So you're just another bullsh*tter. Thought so. The Fire is well stocked with your kind.

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B

LOL

So you're just another bullsh*tter. Thought so. The Fire is well stocked with your kind.

You won’t even bet your first suitor so shut your cawk holster

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Poor Piddles.........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

LOL

You won’t even bet your first suitor so shut your cawk holster

Bet me, Bobby. Do you have $1000 to donate to my Photo Gear Fund?

I went over to a wooded area near my house to shoot my new Zeiss 25/1.4 Milvus on my D850 today. I like it. Sorry, can't attach files.

Last edited by Paddler; 11/26/20.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Piddler,

What is your Yelp rating?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

98 members (21, 35, 7887mm08, afisher, 257_X_50, 9 invisible), 919 guests, and 831 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,978
Posts18,519,917
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.