Home
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCxJGYjrDEQ&feature=youtu.be
Funny stuff right there.
Those idiots are lucky it was not the actual Biden vehicle with the secret service vehicle with the mini gun providing security.

That type of behavior is piss-poor. I also suspect that the bus passengers got lots of video of license plates and the knuckleheads will be getting a visit from the FBI shortly.
Originally Posted by conrad101st
Those idiots are lucky it was not the actual Biden vehicle with the secret service vehicle with the mini gun providing security.

That type of behavior is piss-poor. I also suspect that the bus passengers got lots of video of license plates and the knuckleheads will be getting a visit from the FBI shortly.

Yeah, they committed some serious felony’s there. That mini gun would have torn them up.

You [bleep] jerkoff.

Hey, Conrad, GFY.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Hahahahahaahahahahahaha!

Do you have any more funny-ass posts?

BWAHAHahaaahhahahahaaha
They didn't do anything wrong. Compare this with the violence towards Republicans after the state of the union address.

Only knuckleheads I see is you
Demonrats always threaten violence against citizens,who exercise their first amendment rights when it conflicts with the fascists of the Demonrat/Commie/pedo Party.

C'mon man...

stfu already!
License plates and dessert coffee, all-around!!

mini gun on a civilian campaign bus with 3rd level campaign employees ? What dumb clown.

Pretty friggin obvious you never served in military

What a pussy. Lmao
Conrad
You’re not a Texan. You just don’t get it. I’ll pray for you. It’s not your fault.
Gee, some people.
Only thing better is high end steakhouses closing exclusive clients

There it is...Dumbest stuff I've seen all weekend. That said I bet he moves down to maybe top 5 at best by the end of the day.

Comrade101st

Now we're machine gunning people for driving on the highway?

It's worse than I thought it was.
https://nypost.com/2020/11/01/fbi-i...iden-bus-in-texas/?utm_source=reddit.com

The FBI is investigating a “Trump Train” incident from Friday, in which a Biden campaign bus was surrounded by a dozen pickup trucks driven by Trump supporters as it traveled down a Texas interstate, according to a report.

The FBI’s involvement was confirmed to the Tribune by law enforcement sources, the paper said.
Originally Posted by Squidge
https://nypost.com/2020/11/01/fbi-i...in-texas/?utm_source=reddit=bullshit.com
The FBI is investigating a “Trump Train” incident from Friday, in which a Biden campaign bus was surrounded by a dozen pickup trucks driven by Trump supporters as it traveled down a Texas interstate, according to a report.
The FBI’s involvement was confirmed to the Tribune by law enforcement sources, the paper said.

But Allen West, a spokesperson for the Texas GOP, dismissed questions from the paper as “more fake news and propaganda,” in a statement that concluded, “Prepare to lose … stop bothering me.”
Originally Posted by rte

But Allen West, a spokesperson for the Texas GOP, dismissed questions from the paper as “more fake news and propaganda,” in a statement that concluded, “Prepare to lose … stop bothering me,”

Ya gotta love Allen!
Originally Posted by Kenneth

Desperate times for the bolsheviks.
Bless your heart Conrad! You can’t help it cuz you’re a DUMBASS!
Originally Posted by Rugies

Comrade101st
laugh laugh laugh
Originally Posted by Kenneth

But it’s Trump who is the dictator...
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by rte

But Allen West, a spokesperson for the Texas GOP, dismissed questions from the paper as “more fake news and propaganda,” in a statement that concluded, “Prepare to lose … stop bothering me,”

Ya gotta love Allen!

LOL, I rarely read comments on Reddit but the Allen West quote is the first thing that comes up when sorted by "best", 2700+ comments so far, Reddit no like Allen West. laugh

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/jm06lg/fbi_investigating_trump_train_swarming_of_biden/
© 24hourcampfire