Home
as reported on Hannity radio show today. Project Veritas went undercover and has documented on audio tape just one example that many USPS office supervisors were telling their postal workers to BACKDATE the postmarks on late arriving ballots....ILLEGAL.....FBI and other authorities informed and the supervisors name was disclosed to them. These ballots should not have been counted.

Massive fraud going on all over the country primarily in demCRAP city strongholds.

Gov of Pennsylvania and the Sec of State have clearly violated the Constitution by BYPASSING the rules and regulations adopted by the Penn state legislature...
Who’s sock puppet are you?
Originally Posted by Clydesdale
.........Me? A sock puppet? NOBODYs. And you ask this WHY?

Typical leftist projection.... accuse others of what you are doing.... I don't usually advocate banning anyone but would make an exception for this clown
..................So Clydesdale the horsey is a BIG Trump hater uh??? LOL ......Hey Horsey BOY. That was a documented report that I listened to with the actual postal worker on audio tape who reported his supervisor.......I'd say horsey BOY, that u are a sock puppet for the anti-American lawless left? If so then perhaps a horses ass would be a better description.
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
as reported on Hannity radio show today. Project Veritas went undercover and has documented on audio tape just one example that many USPS office supervisors were telling their postal workers to BACKDATE the postmarks on late arriving ballots....ILLEGAL.....FBI and other authorities informed and the supervisors name was disclosed to them. These ballots should not have been counted.

Massive fraud going on all over the country primarily in demCRAP city strongholds.

Gov of Pennsylvania and the Sec of State have clearly violated the Constitution by BYPASSING the rules and regulations adopted by the Penn state legislature...

Irrelevant, in Michigan mail not received by 8pm on Nov. 3 is not counted regardless of postmark date.
Nobody can slip anything by you brain dead drunks.

I’m coming clean. I’m Joe Biden himself. I started this sock puppet to infiltrate some of the greatest minds America has ever known. All concentrated right here on this forum. The information I learned here help me and the Deep State map your destruction.

You guys watch your backs. You sniffed me out like a jock strap, but Harris still has her sock puppet. God speed.

I’m coming clean. I’m Joe Biden himself. I started this sock puppet to infiltrate some of the greatest minds America has ever known. All concentrated right here on this forum. The information I learned here help me and the Deep State map your destruction.

You guys watch your backs. You sniffed me out like a jock strap, but Harris still has her sock puppet. God speed.

Are you from Penn see Vienna?

Don't let the door hit you in the azz commie POS, that is if you had the balls to leave .
Originally Posted by Slavek

Irrelevant, in Michigan mail not received by 8pm on Nov. 3 is not counted regardless of postmark date.

It's relevant in Pennsylvania you stupid Fuggg.
Please stop wasting time talking to these people - it's not that hard .
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

.......................HEY Skunkhunt...It is relevant in states where ballots must be turned in by a certain date. Back dating the postmarks is illegal that show ballots being on time when in fact they are late is illegal and is voter fraud..

.......................HEY Skunkhunt...It is relevant in states where ballots must be turned in by a certain date. Back dating the postmarks is illegal that show ballots being on time when in fact they are late is illegal and is voter fraud..
.................Disregard my last post......U meant Slavek as the stupid Fugggg....lol

And we all know that something being illegal stops crime.
..................So Clydesdale the horsey is a BIG Trump hater uh??? LOL ......Hey Horsey BOY. That was a documented report that I listened to with the actual postal worker on audio tape who reported his supervisor.......I'd say horsey BOY, that u are a sock puppet for the anti-American lawless left? If so then perhaps a horses ass would be a better description.

This!
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Don't let the door hit you in the azz commie POS, that is if you had the balls to leave .

Uuummm yeah.

.................Disregard my last post......U meant Slavek as the stupid Fugggg....lol

Ya, I was talking about stupid Fugg Slavek.

You jack [bleep] think there was a way for the mail sorting machines to do this to only certain ballots? LMAO!! It was smart enough to pick out the Biden ballots only hahahaba

Run your suck is all you'll do. Phugs like you will be the first to go, so keep running your suck.
Originally Posted by grovey

Run your suck is all you'll do. Phugs like you will be the first to go, so keep running your suck.

Not that the hardcore around here talking about civil war. They are on the internet trenches for America.

Funny post which village lost it's idiot? They are looking for you.
Originally Posted by rickt300

Obviously you grew up in a village. Or was it a trailer park. Whichever it is, rest assured no one give a [bleep].
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
You jack [bleep] think there was a way for the mail sorting machines to do this to only certain ballots? LMAO!! It was smart enough to pick out the Biden ballots only hahahaba

They were hand stamping them and there is a tape of it being done.
Originally Posted by Huntz
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

They were hand stamping them and there is a tape of it being done.

Someone sent me the video, it is too big to upload on IMGUR . The election worker was filling in the circles by hand and then her supervisor told her to date stamp it.
Guys this stuff certainly happened but is small potatoes. The real fraud is the mail in ballots. I suspect they had a warehouse full of ballots and workers filling them out.
They stopped the vote election night to determine where the truckloads of phoney ballots needed to be sent.
Lets hope and pray this watermarked ballot rumor is true!

Good old drunk walt501

Boy am I feeling good tonight, Pennsylvania and Georgia rolled over nicely to make the ROASTING of Trump complete

Keep on sucking on the Fat BLUE Strap on BIGSQUEEZE, but dont forget to put the DIAPER on afterwards.

12 years Mutha [bleep], your support for the Great Grifter earnt you the Award of Biggest COMMIE DOPE on the FIRE
Originally Posted by ribka

Good old drunk walt501

I’m good alright. But none of the rest of those things.
Originally Posted by Ginther

Boy am I feeling good tonight, Pennsylvania and Georgia rolled over nicely to make the ROASTING of Trump complete

Keep on sucking on the Fat BLUE Strap on BIGSQUEEZE, but dont forget to put the DIAPER on afterwards.

12 years Mutha [bleep], your support for the Great Grifter earnt you the Award of Biggest COMMIE DOPE on the FIRE

Who’s cock puppet are you?
Here's the video:

Originally Posted by irfubar
Guys this stuff certainly happened but is small potatoes. The real fraud is the mail in ballots. I suspect they had a warehouse full of ballots and workers filling them out.
They stopped the vote election night to determine where the truckloads of phoney ballots needed to be sent.
Lets hope and pray this watermarked ballot rumor is true!

^^This
It may be small potatoes, but maybe it opens the legal door to discover more.
© 24hourcampfire