Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Clydesdale
Who’s sock puppet are you?

Funny post which village lost it's idiot? They are looking for you.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by rickt300

Obviously you grew up in a village. Or was it a trailer park. Whichever it is, rest assured no one give a [bleep].

All the guys want to be me, and all the bitches want to do me.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
You jack [bleep] think there was a way for the mail sorting machines to do this to only certain ballots? LMAO!! It was smart enough to pick out the Biden ballots only hahahaba

They were hand stamping them and there is a tape of it being done.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Huntz
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
You jack [bleep] think there was a way for the mail sorting machines to do this to only certain ballots? LMAO!! It was smart enough to pick out the Biden ballots only hahahaba

They were hand stamping them and there is a tape of it being done.

Someone sent me the video, it is too big to upload on IMGUR . The election worker was filling in the circles by hand and then her supervisor told her to date stamp it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Guys this stuff certainly happened but is small potatoes. The real fraud is the mail in ballots. I suspect they had a warehouse full of ballots and workers filling them out.
They stopped the vote election night to determine where the truckloads of phoney ballots needed to be sent.
Lets hope and pray this watermarked ballot rumor is true!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Good old drunk walt501

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
as reported on Hannity radio show today. Project Veritas went undercover and has documented on audio tape just one example that many USPS office supervisors were telling their postal workers to BACKDATE the postmarks on late arriving ballots....ILLEGAL.....FBI and other authorities informed and the supervisors name was disclosed to them. These ballots should not have been counted.

Massive fraud going on all over the country primarily in demCRAP city strongholds.

Gov of Pennsylvania and the Sec of State have clearly violated the Constitution by BYPASSING the rules and regulations adopted by the Penn state legislature...

Boy am I feeling good tonight, Pennsylvania and Georgia rolled over nicely to make the ROASTING of Trump complete

Keep on sucking on the Fat BLUE Strap on BIGSQUEEZE, but dont forget to put the DIAPER on afterwards.

12 years Mutha [bleep], your support for the Great Grifter earnt you the Award of Biggest COMMIE DOPE on the FIRE

Laws change, people die and the land remains the same
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by ribka

Good old drunk walt501

I’m good alright. But none of the rest of those things.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Ginther
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
as reported on Hannity radio show today. Project Veritas went undercover and has documented on audio tape just one example that many USPS office supervisors were telling their postal workers to BACKDATE the postmarks on late arriving ballots....ILLEGAL.....FBI and other authorities informed and the supervisors name was disclosed to them. These ballots should not have been counted.

Massive fraud going on all over the country primarily in demCRAP city strongholds.

Gov of Pennsylvania and the Sec of State have clearly violated the Constitution by BYPASSING the rules and regulations adopted by the Penn state legislature...

Boy am I feeling good tonight, Pennsylvania and Georgia rolled over nicely to make the ROASTING of Trump complete

Keep on sucking on the Fat BLUE Strap on BIGSQUEEZE, but dont forget to put the DIAPER on afterwards.

12 years Mutha [bleep], your support for the Great Grifter earnt you the Award of Biggest COMMIE DOPE on the FIRE

Who’s cock puppet are you?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Here's the video:

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by irfubar
Guys this stuff certainly happened but is small potatoes. The real fraud is the mail in ballots. I suspect they had a warehouse full of ballots and workers filling them out.
They stopped the vote election night to determine where the truckloads of phoney ballots needed to be sent.
Lets hope and pray this watermarked ballot rumor is true!

^^This

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It may be small potatoes, but maybe it opens the legal door to discover more.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (16penny, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 57 invisible), 2,439 guests, and 1,352 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,633
Posts18,474,383
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.