Home
The talking heads on TV are saying that Biden will have a hard time bringing the country together.

I heard that!

The left in this country wants us traditional Americans dead and buried in the cold, cold ground.

Stealing a fuggin' election WON'T bring this country together. It's going to red pill the hell out of traditional Americans, is what it's going to do.
‘Together’’ is not in his vocabulary..
Maybe he should have a talk with AOC , she is advocating compiling an enemies list as we speak......
I guess I am now part of the "resistance".
Trump supporter resentment isn't going away any time soon.
Originally Posted by irfubar
Maybe he should have a talk with AOC , she is advocating compiling an enemies list as we speak......

Yep. Saw that earlier today. This schit is real guys.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

I'd be proud to put my name at the very top of it in big letters, just like John Hancock.

Anybody that donated $1000 or more to be on the list..... Old Toot are you listening?
Originally Posted by RJY66

I'd be proud to put my name at the very top of it in big letters, just like John Hancock.

Are you prepared for the 4am swat raid?

All they can do is kill you.

The point is , as Patton said ..... don't die for your country make them die for your country... well something like that
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The talking heads on TV are saying that Biden will have a hard time bringing the country together.

I heard that!

The left in this country wants us traditional Americans dead and buried in the cold, cold ground.

Stealing a fuggin' election WON'T bring this country together. It's going to red pill the hell out of traditional Americans, is what it's going to do.

Exactly right.
LMAO Donna Brazil saying this is a patriotic moment in history.

Cape Buffalo.
How will biden do that from a prison cell.

Anybody that donated $1000 or more to be on the list..... Old Toot are you listening?

Loud and clear, Brother fubar. Loud and clear.

Should have spent that 3k$ on whores’n whiskey I guess.

I’d do it all again given the same scenario.

How is that woman not in jail?
The country will come together and the "deep wounds will have time to heal" Phuque me running. Nora O. , and Jeb Bush can go schtoink themselves!
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Loud and clear, Brother fubar. Loud and clear.

Should have spent that 3k$ on whores’n whiskey I guess.

I’d do it all again given the same scenario.

Well Toot it was good run and nice knowin ya.....
Whores & coke with Hunter could have saved you.... so sad.... frown
Originally Posted by AKduck

Not enough jail cells for all thee clowns.

Prevagen Joe will be hooked to an IV pumping him full of adderall and Prevagen for more then 1/2 the week. He will emerge from the WH basement only for Photo ops. Thats what the retarded Libs voted for.
It's obvious that the Communist narrative over the next few weeks will be "bringing the country together".

,....good luck widdat.
Biden couldn't 'unite' two slices of bread, with the help of peanut butter and jelly.

John Hancock signed in extra big letters. I'm with. Put my name on there too, biotch.

Why, cause the same people that rioted over a druggie committing suicide are the same responsible for totally fugging up any sense of the election process?

The same party that threw a tantrum about the completely legal and constitutional responsibility of a president to pick a SCOTUS judge?

The same party that wasted 3 years coming up with a story about how Trump's election was fraudulent, and influenced by another country, while at the same time planning this year's election fraud and the scam of mail in ballots needed because of a plandemic.
[quote=irfubar][quote=RJY66][quote=JakeBlues][quote=irfubar]

That's true but the question in my mind is are they going to kill you then steal your assets or are they going to steal your assets then kill you. Mb
A hunting buddy became an "ex-hunting buddy" back in dove season when he went on a rant about AR15's being a "weapon of war". There is not telling him facts. He would not listen. His estrogen levels ar too high. In any case, AOC putting together a hit list is EXACTLY what the 2A is about.

The Dems lost by winning. Even if the “irregularities” of the third world election systems in these Banana Republic blue states are not uncovered, this election and this administration are forever tainted.

The D’s have unbelievably corrupted their brand even more as difficult as that would seem to be. It will not go well for them.
Originally Posted by KenMi

Why, cause the same people that rioted over a druggie committing suicide are the same responsible for totally fugging up any sense of the election process?

The same party that threw a tantrum about the completely legal and constitutional responsibility of a president to pick a SCOTUS judge?

The same party that wasted 3 years coming up with a story about how Trump's election was fraudulent, and influenced by another country, while at the same time planning this year's election fraud and the scam of mail in ballots needed because of a plandemic.

I'm sure she's referring to the idea of the Orange Satan racist possibly being gone.
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob

That's true but the question in my mind is are they going to kill you then steal your assets or are they going to steal your assets then kill you. Mb

If they steal my assets they will likely have to kill me soon after.
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob

Don't see it as an either or...... they will engage in both
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

The Dems lost by winning. Even if the “irregularities” of the third world election systems in these Banana Republic blue states are not uncovered, this election and this administration are forever tainted.

The D’s have unbelievably corrupted their brand even more as difficult as that would seem to be. It will not go well for them.

George that is great logical thinking and I like it...... but we can't even convert one of our resident Marxist.... how is the country going to wake up.... besides if they do how can they vote the bastards out with a rigged system?
I wonder what the split of the popular vote was between rural and urban/suburban voters?

It is my impression that most Hispanic voters, other than Cubans in Florida, want a government controlled by the Democratic Party because they hope that undocumented aliens will be granted citizenship and most Afro-American voters think that they are owed financial reparations because their ancestors were brought to America as slaves and not enough was done to help them get started once they were set free.

100% agreement democrats ph ucked themselves biggly you will see absentee ballot issue brought before the Supreme Court. With the argument states have no way of guaranteeing voter integrity. Christ sake last count over 14k dead people voted in Michigan. I love to hear Michigan’s reason for not catching those and why weren’t they removed.
Here’s how they plan to “unite”. Posted this yesterday.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...lse-wants-to-be-on-the-list#Post15387961
Mitt Romney is going to get on TV soon and say, “Based on the results of this perfectly legitimate election, I am now (with the help of Bill Kristol) the head of the Republican Party. Please send your donation or buy one of our getaway cruises.”
Originally Posted by 79S

100% agreement democrats ph ucked themselves biggly you will see absentee ballot issue brought before the Supreme Court. With the argument states have no way of guaranteeing voter integrity. Christ sake last count over 14k dead people voted in Michigan. I love to hear Michigan’s reason for not catching those and why weren’t they removed.

And, a PA judge changed the receipt time rule within 90 days of the election, giving the cheaters more manufacture time.
Originally Posted by 79S

Agree with you both. Pyrrhic victory for the communists.
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
I wonder what the split of the popular vote was between rural and urban/suburban voters?

It is my impression that most Hispanic voters, other than Cubans in Florida, want a government controlled by the Democratic Party because they hope that undocumented aliens will be granted citizenship and most Afro-American voters think that they are owed financial reparations because their ancestors were brought to America as slaves and not enough was done to help them get started once they were set free.

I had a crew at my house yesterday trimming hardwoods in my backyard . They were all Mexican including the Owner, we gathered in my Driveway after they finished and the conversation turned to the election. Every last one said they supported Trump and thought Biden was a Joke. Your impression is false for the most part. I first told them I voted for Biden, they didn't think it was funny.

George that is great logical thinking and I like it...... but we can't even convert one of our resident Marxist.... how is the country going to wake up.... besides if they do how can they vote the bastards out with a rigged system?

Exactly right. There is no red pill for these people. This is the POS government that MOST of the people in this country want. We are the minority. Obama didn’t wake them up, all of the clear as day attempted coup over the past four years didn’t, riots, looting and the truth of what blm is doesn’t. The obviously bias agenda driven msm doesn’t. This is who they are and what they want be it for free stuff or brainwashing nothing is going to red pill them. I guarantee most people in this country will vote for 4 more years of the same at the next presidential election.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

I had a crew at my house yesterday trimming hardwoods in my backyard . They were all Mexican including the Owner, we gathered in my Driveway after they finished and the conversation turned to the election. Every last one said they supported Trump and thought Biden was a Joke. Your impression is false for the most part. I first told them I voted for Biden, they didn't think it was funny.

Maybe North Carolina Hispanics are different. Citizens, documented aliens, undocumented aliens, or a mix?
Biden could not bring rwo flys together on a big pile of dog crap.....Unless all the other flys in the area are corrupt democrats as he is that is.

Maybe North Carolina Hispanics are different. Citizens, documented aliens, undocumented aliens, or a mix?

Nope one should never lump them together. I have no idea what their status is in the country. The owner told me he will definitely pay extra tax since he makes 400k or more a year.

I hope this is true.
It will be a long process.
For the next few years, we (the conservatives) need to question these elections results at every opportunity.
Consistently refer to Biden as illegitimate, and calmly say “The democrats cheated”.
Talk about it as if everyone knows it is an established fact.
If enough people do it, It will slowly become established fact.
Nope.

The right gets screwed in every buddy-buddy deal with the left. Phuqq you.

Trick now is exploiting their weaknesses.
This is an America versus "new America" divide, and profoundly multifaceted along many splits. But the most obvious split is between rural and urban America, in terms of major cities and urban concentrations. The news media is urban, because that's where the people are who make news, are accessible to media, et cetera. But that's what drives the narrative and why the polls were wrong. There's a big "flyover" America out there, you can cross from one coast to the other without touching a Democratic congressional district, border to border same thing. But flyover doesn't mean "ruled over," but that's how Democrats think, in terms of ruling.
Originally Posted by 16bore
Nope.

The right gets screwed in every buddy-buddy deal with the left. Phuqq you.

Trick now is exploiting their weaknesses.

Agreed. I think their weakness now is the pandemic forcing kids away from the indoctrination centers known as the public school system. Homeschooling, school choice, and vouchers are viable options now to many parents.
Originally Posted by Anaconda

I hope this is true.
It will be a long process.
For the next few years, we (the conservatives) need to question these elections results at every opportunity.
Consistently refer to Biden as illegitimate, and calmly say “The democrats cheated”.
Talk about it as if everyone knows it is an established fact.
If enough people do it, It will slowly become established fact.

Plus 1

That’s about as much as we can reasonably do. Give it right back to them with there own tactics and keep constant pressure on Republican congressman to make life hell with never ending investigations and innuendo directed at Biden right on down the dem chain. If you’re still watching Faux other than a handful of shows stop. Pressure, pressure, pressure.
All the commies are assembled in "Black Lives Matter" plaza, singing Kumbaya and smoking weed. As the days go by and legal challenges precede, I wonder when their true colors come out the violence ensues.
How special, two dikes just got engaged in this precious moment they'll share forever.
I am pretty fired up about AOC’s enemies list comment
He may kiss my rebel dick.
If you consider the country going full retard is together, then yes.
Biden called us “chumps” 🤬

That’s a good way to bring folks together....
the mega-cities ruled by the demos have outmaneuvered to date the rural countryside. whether it was by hook and crook or not i don't know.

i know that after brian kemp won the ga. election for governor things began to shift. and that was a very close vote. a shocker.

and now this, another shocker. it's not over, but it's looking like the horse is dead, but still afloat in the water.

at the local grocery store tonight life was going on per usual. people spending & wearing masks.
Nope one should never lump them together. I have no idea what their status is in the country. The owner told me he will definitely pay extra tax since he makes 400k or more a year.

This idea that Biden wouldn't effect people who don't make $400k a year is the biggest lie out of all their whoppers. People who make more money and own businesses are going to cut costs to offset the tax burden. So yeah, people may not pay more for federal tax, but they lost their job. Or they'll jack up the corporate taxes. But corporations don't pay tax. They pass the cost to the consumer in the form of higher prices. I don't know how many idiot Democrats I've heard fall for this garbage.
Originally Posted by navlav8r

Don't forget we're ugly too.
Credat Judaeus Apella, non ego!
I'm at the "fuggit" stage of this whole mess. I'm old and the country has become something that I don't recognize any longer.

All of those young fuggers that have been mean mouthing traditional Americans are going to spend their brief old age laboring in the gulags and that's where they belong.

In that sense,.....all is right with the world.
Just suppose, just, that our man President Trump was a sort of 'John the Baptist". Getting us ready for another conservative?

Political pendulums do swing. ??
Originally Posted by navlav8r

Actually he called us "Trump Chumps". He is such a uniter.
I'm at the "fuggit" stage of this whole mess. I'm old and the country has become something that I don't recognize any longer.

All of those young fuggers that have been mean mouthing traditional Americans are going to spend their brief old age laboring in the gulags and that's where they belong.

In that sense,.....all is right with the world.

Iuventus stultorum magister!!!!!!
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Just suppose, just, that our man President Trump was a sort of 'John the Baptist". Getting us ready for another conservative?

No,...once the pendulum swings so far left that it hits top dead center it stays there.
Biden needs to work on keeping Kamala's legs together.
not all but many of the coastal raised young people do not think like a bunch of us old inland people. they grew up in a different world than we did.

they see the opportunities for the future differently than we did at their age.

where is it going to lead? i have not a clue.

but voting has been done religiously.

what else could have been done?

i say not much. i did switch to toyota.
Not with you people. They are talking about the Republicans that voted for him as well as the Republicans who only voted for trump because they feel they have to vote party lines regardless of the fact that they detest their candidate
The Republicans that are secretly glad he lost. You people are a lost cause and no one has any delusions that you people would come together with anyone.

Just who GAF about what the SilverBack has to say?
It's gonna be even more historic when SCOTUS reverses it. ;-{>8

bitem can't even get his own schit together. Who wants to get together with a senile, creepy crook.
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Not with you people. They are talking about the Republicans that voted for him as well as the Republicans who only voted for trump because they feel they have to vote party lines regardless of the fact that they detest their candidate
The Republicans that are secretly glad he lost. You people are a lost cause and no one has any delusions that you people would come together with anyone.

Then why do you post here you stupid fugk??? Go away or drop dead either works for me. Fugking idiot!!!

Pendulums swing, demographics don’t.

California was once a place that could produce a Ronald Reagan. Coming into voting age is the first generation raised by their smart phones.

President Trump prevailed in Texas by only 4.7%, half of his lead over Hilary in 2016, even given significant inroads made in the Hispanic vote.

In the future Texas, like Florida, had best be considered a swing state.
Originally Posted by AKduck

They put Baboon’s in Zoos silly. 😜

WTF?
Karl Rove is now crying because he loved Biden’s speech so much
Thank God I didn't watch it.
Did he mention Scranton? Or, the thing?
C'mon man......
Not with you people.

What do you mean by “...you people.”?
Did he mention Scranton? Or, the thing?

O yea. That’s all the senile old dementia ridden POS has.

If Trump’s lawsuits and the Supreme Court don’t rectify this schitt we are truly fuqked.

Kamala the K U N T was grinning like a schitt eating dog.
She can’t WAIT to kick the Perve to the curb and take over.

You could almost see the drool running out of her cocksuccer.
Media blitz is officially on afterburner right now to coronate the Marxist Socialist Left.

Chris Wallace, Bret Baier, and other fox talking heads are practically genuflecting.

Wife had to change the channel again. Too much yelling for her.
Originally Posted by Morewood
Media blitz is officially on afterburner right now to coronate the Marxist Socialist Left.

Chris Wallace, Bret Baier, and other fox talking heads are practically genuflecting.

Wife had to change the channel again. Too much yelling for her.

Cancel your cable... what the hell
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Once TX goes blue, we'll never have another conservative president. Then, you can kiss America goodbye.
I wonder if Rachel Maddow is fingering herself and wishing it was Kamaltoe's tongue?
All of this is political theater to make every Trump legal challenge illegitimate in the public eye.

I have a bunch of Mexican friends that I hunt with/ associate with in Arizona and Colorado that voted for Trump, but unfortunately, the women folk in a lot of their famililies hate Trump, think he's racist, blah blah blah...

Well, they really haven't won yet.................the media is just trying to convince us that they have. But the SCOTUS, or any other court is not, outright, going to do anything, other than at best, order recounts. They will not overturn any states' votes, just tell them to count again under supervision. Ditto for any other part of the DOL.

But if the Demons do, in fact, finally win, they'll do what they always do: ignore & stonewall any truth or criticism & lie, lie, lie & then LIE SOME MORE..................because the end result in being in power at any & all costs make it worth it to them.

Some one on here like's to say that "the only justice is what we take for ourselves" & he's now been proven absolutely dead right.

IF Biden in sworn it & the Demons start in with all their promised actions, either the SHTF or everyone rolls over & gets ass-fu^cked dry.................at this point I really can't guess what might happen, but I sense that the Demons maybe have just gone too far.

Like Bristoe said, as divided as the country is, there will be no coming together on anything..............the hate & resentment level is just about to boil over in the near future, give or take a few months.

MM

Pendulums swing, demographics don’t.

California was once a place that could produce a Ronald Reagan. Coming into voting age is the first generation raised by their smart phones.

President Trump prevailed in Texas by only 4.7%, half of his lead over Hilary in 2016, even given significant inroads made in the Hispanic vote.

Fricking Californicated...They turned Arizona Purple/ mostly Blue just in the last 8 years. No doubt they are invading Texas too.
This is all smoke and mirrors to try and get people to psychologically move on so when Trump challenges anything, he's stealing the election (you know, the election they just stole).
This is all smoke and mirrors to try and get people to psychologically move on so when Trump challenges anything, he's stealing the election (you know, the election they just stole).

This.....

Yup.
Heck, we’re all gonna die
Bring it!
This is all I got.

It's obvious that the Communist narrative over the next few weeks will be "bringing the country together" .....good luck widdat.

And it’ll be cold day in hell when We, The People, ’reach across the aisle’ to soil our hands with Joe’s and Kam’s fetid stench of Communist corruption.

Remember how they got there and RESIST everything the Dems/Marxists propose starting on Jan. 20 @ 12:00:01. Any RINO who collaborates with the Marxist enemies must be primaried and voted out of office.
Biden and that whore can eat 💩 and die.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

Well, they really haven't won yet.................the media is just trying to convince us that they have. But the SCOTUS, or any other court is not, outright, going to do anything, other than at best, order recounts. They will not overturn any states' votes, just tell them to count again under supervision. Ditto for any other part of the DOL.

But if the Demons do, in fact, finally win, they'll do what they always do: ignore & stonewall any truth or criticism & lie, lie, lie & then LIE SOME MORE..................because the end result in being in power at any & all costs make it worth it to them.

Some one on here like's to say that "the only justice is what we take for ourselves" & he's now been proven absolutely dead right.

IF Biden in sworn it & the Demons start in with all their promised actions, either the SHTF or everyone rolls over & gets ass-fu^cked dry.................at this point I really can't guess what might happen, but I sense that the Demons maybe have just gone too far.

Like Bristoe said, as divided as the country is, there will be no coming together on anything..............the hate & resentment level is just about to boil over in the near future, give or take a few months.

MM

Yep.
There will be no coming together. On ANYTHING. 😡
Biden hasn’t accomplished anything in 47 years. He’s not going to start now.
Originally Posted by Springcove
Biden and that whore can eat 💩 and die.

Biden will soon. Book it. The whore CAN’T wait to take over.

I have a feeling that many of the people that might be put on that list will not take kindly to that event & many of them likely have enough HP & resources such that the people behind those lists should probably watch their six......................

Talk like that from the Demons is very likely to create some unintended consequences; I can imagine that lots of people are not going to lie down for that kind of silly schitt.

Just speculation...................

MM
The commies bring countries together all the time. It’s easy. You just kill off anyone who isn’t a fawning supporter of everything you espouse. Y’all just gotta learn the lingo.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
This is all I got.

Been on my playlist a long time.
If the Trump legal challenges go nowhere, we have to win those runoff elections for the senate, and go for gridlock for 2 years. Then in 2022 try again to gain or retain seats to keep as much of a lid on them as we can. Keep in mind, that there's a lot more turmoil within the Democrat Party than they will ever admit. The background people who plan to use Biden as a useful idiot, were banking on a blue sweep, and not planning on Trump filling that SCOTUS seat. If we keep the Senate, Biden will be torn between the commies in his own party pulling him radical left, and the establishment trying to get something done with a mixed Congress. The longer we can keep gridlock, the stronger that infighting will be. They may do more damage to themselves than we ever could. I choose to believe that because it's either that or we're fugged and I'm not ready to go there yet.
If the Trump legal challenges go nowhere, we have to win those runoff elections for the senate, and go for gridlock for 2 years. Then in 2022 try again to gain or retain seats to keep as much of a lid on them as we can. Keep in mind, that there's a lot more turmoil within the Democrat Party than they rwill ever admit. The background people who plan to use Biden as a useful idiot, were banking on a blue sweep, and not planning on Trump filling that SCOTUS seat. If we keep the Senate, Biden will be torn between the commies in his own party pulling him radical left, and the establishment trying to get something done with a mixed Congress. The longer we can keep gridlock, the stronger that infighting will be. They may do more damage to themselves than we ever could. I choose to believe that because it's either that or we're fugged and I'm not ready to go there yet.

A shigtload rides on those Senate seats in Georgia...I hope the distgruntled women Repubs in Georgia that wouldnt vote for Trump or never Trumper Repubs in Georgia show up to vote for these Senators.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

I have a feeling that many of the people that might be put on that list will not take kindly to that event & many of them likely have enough HP & resources such that the people behind those lists should probably watch their six......................

Talk like that from the Demons is very likely to create some unintended consequences; I can imagine that lots of people are not going to lie down for that kind of silly schitt.

Just speculation...................

MM

This is basically what I've told a few friends. I f they think all these folks are going to stay "barricaded" home and wait to be attacked, They are sadly mistaken.
Wife and I were going to the store when she read that Biden hit the number he needed.

She was pissed for awhile, after she calmed down she said "I don't want us to ever watch the news or do anything to hear about the Biden presidency for the next 4 years"

I'm with her.

I'll keep up with anything that concerns us thru here and a couple of other sites I visit

but otherwise I'm disconnecting from the world
Originally Posted by KFWA
Wife and I were going to the store when she read that Biden hit the number he needed.

She was pissed for awhile, after she calmed down she said "I don't want us to ever watch the news or do anything to hear about the Biden presidency for the next 4 years"

I'm with her.

I'll keep up with anything that concerns us thru here and a couple of other sites I visit

Just patron the Campfire. You'll never hear about politics and your life will be stress free grin
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

Once TX goes blue, we'll never have another conservative president. Then, you can kiss America goodbye.

Texas outlaw air conditioning all these puzzy azz mufuggers would leave. Guarantee you a red state then! Hell I can live on the sleepin’ porch again!
So, we have to get used to:

always having crooked elections. Elections are just for show to appease the naive.
high end crooked politicians given more and more power and influence
Open Borders & Tear down the Wall
Free medical and college for illegal aliens
Free give aways to the Parris accord participants
Give Iran free access to everything in America, reparations for them also for being mis treated

reparations for all decedents of Slaves
tax free status revoked for churches
second amendment abolished
extremely high estate taxes
First amendment is trash, only the liberals get free speech

If your house is paid off, you will owe much higher taxes
IRA payments to you along with other retirement benefits will be taxed at a much higher rate, you must pay your fair share
Business and corporations will be taxed at a MUCH higher rate

Open door for China, tariffs canceled. China's investment in the Bidens really paid off big time..
China will Dominate the South China Sea, pushing out Viet Nam, Japan, and others
sanctions lifted on Iran

Diminished Social Security payments-got to help the illegals
Diminished Medicare payments - got to help the illegals, Blacks are not ready for this at all
Socialized Medicine will start to take over, old people will suffer and die much earlier

Green New Deal will suffocate many states and industries.

Supreme court will be packed, upping the number to where Liberals are in control

All debt from Liberal cities will be paid off by the Federal Govmt with more out of control spending to follow in those states

Free College for everyone, all college loans forgiven

Policing will diminish, murder and rape rate will sky rocket with Burglaries escalating at an unbelievable rate. Police do not obey the law, but they obey the Politicians in control. Judges release from Jail murderers and violent offenders with little more than a slap on the wrist.

I am sure I have forgotten some major goals the Dems want to accomplish.

Tie a knot and hang on! I hope we can stand Biden bringing the World together, with us footing the bill. I wonder when the USA's Credit Card is going to run out?
But Trump is mean and rude......oh and those tweets... omg

He's a poo poo head and hurts peoples' vaginas.
I wonder if the blacks and Hispanics that came over to our side from the plantation also feel cheated by their own who are still sheep.

Was just discussing this at my LGS this afternoon while I was there to check out the new G19 Gen 5 I had purchased (and will pick up on Tuesday). Shop manager asked me to explain this to a black lady who was there to buy a firearm, yet hated Trump, voted for Biden, and wanted the shop manager to turn on CNN so she could catch up on the "news".

When she asked the shop manager to explain why people didn't like Obama, he asked me to explain it to her. I told her it was because of his divisiveness. She just looked at me with the deer in the headlights look. (Because that's exactly what Trump is always being accused of). I left it at that. I could have gone on for an hour. But, what's the use..
The free world is no longer free, Democrat got so desperate for power they openly stole the U.S election. America is lost.

I'm with her.

I pretty much have the same line of thought. I dumped FB today, refuse to watch any news..
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Was just discussing this at my LGS this afternoon while I was there to check out the new G19 Gen 5 I had purchased (and will pick up on Tuesday). Shop manager asked me to explain this to a black lady who was there to buy a firearm, yet hated Trump, voted for Biden, and wanted the shop manager to turn on CNN so she could catch up on the "news".

When she asked the shop manager to explain why people didn't like Obama, he asked me to explain it to her. I told her it was because of his divisiveness. She just looked at me with the deer in the headlights look. (Because that's exactly what Trump is always being accused of). I left it at that. I could have gone on for an hour. But, what's the use..

I tell people that all the time, divisiveness started under Obama. What were his words we won, you loss deal with it?? Gees so much for hope and change lol..

I'm with her.

One of my GF's found it odd that I was taking all this so calmly (I'm a pretty radical and vocal Trump supporter). I told her I'm just going to do what I did for the 8 years Obummer was in office, that is to not watch any news (I quit watching local a long long time ago). I'll read all I need to hear on here.
I wonder if the blacks and Hispanics that came over to our side from the plantation also feel cheated by their own who are still sheep.

Well as a Saltine American, I feel that the portion of "my own" who let this happen and made this happen need a foot up their asses. And its all on them. We can bitch about "the blacks" or "the Mexicans" or "the whatever" but the simple fact of the matter is we still have the numbers. Trump only got 50 something percent of white males? Really? What in the hell is wrong with the other 40ish percent?

we will come together with a 55gr soft point.
got a buddy down in mexico who runs a refinery for them, already hit him up for a job. he said once biden f-cks up the oilfield here it will take off down there.

Well as a Saltine American, I feel that the portion of "my own" who let this happen and made this happen need a foot up their asses. And its all on them. We can bitch about "the blacks" or "the Mexicans" or "the whatever" but the simple fact of the matter is we still have the numbers. Trump only got 50 something percent of white males? Really? What in the hell is wrong with the other 40ish percent?

Simple..

They're not males.
https://mobile.twitter.com/AriFleischer/status/1325276441500676098
Big rise in millenial male voters to Dem. Or ones that identify male anyway.
What could be more united than being forced to bake a cake with a graphic of one guy butt-ramming another?
/sarc
NOBODY is going to bring this country back together after this election..and certainly not Biden...
And now Biden will become the great unifier after what NY governor Andrew Cuomo called " Four years of darkness, division, and hate". Good old Andy.... Mr. Tolerant and diversity loving patron saint of all things social justice related.
Keith's post on page 11 of this thread nails it.

I would add to that the fact that with soon-to-be "open borders," along with the millions of illegal aliens pouring across into the U.S., there will also be several million Moslem illegals walking in. Thousands of them will be Isis/Taliban trained terrorists with one thing on their minds: kill the infidels.

And the Biden/Harris/Soros presidency will do nothing to stop any of it.

L.W.
I encourage everyone to find an interview with Steve Pieczenik about watermarks on all the legal ballots. He pretty much says that this is all going exactly how the Trump administration planned and he will ultimately win in the end. I really hope so. There's just no way that many people voted for Biden. Is there really more than 70 million stupid adults in this country?
Originally Posted by ingwe
NOBODY is going to bring this country back together after this election..and certainly not Biden...

^^^This^^^

It will be more divided than EVER!

He may or may not be. I'd have no issues with it.
© 24hourcampfire