-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wife and I were going to the store when she read that Biden hit the number he needed.

She was pissed for awhile, after she calmed down she said "I don't want us to ever watch the news or do anything to hear about the Biden presidency for the next 4 years"

I'm with her.

I'll keep up with anything that concerns us thru here and a couple of other sites I visit

but otherwise I'm disconnecting from the world

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KFWA
Wife and I were going to the store when she read that Biden hit the number he needed.

She was pissed for awhile, after she calmed down she said "I don't want us to ever watch the news or do anything to hear about the Biden presidency for the next 4 years"

I'm with her.

I'll keep up with anything that concerns us thru here and a couple of other sites I visit

Just patron the Campfire. You'll never hear about politics and your life will be stress free grin

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

In the future Texas, like Florida, had best be considered a swing state.

Once TX goes blue, we'll never have another conservative president. Then, you can kiss America goodbye.

Texas outlaw air conditioning all these puzzy azz mufuggers would leave. Guarantee you a red state then! Hell I can live on the sleepin’ porch again!

Last edited by kaywoodie; 11/07/20.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
So, we have to get used to:

always having crooked elections. Elections are just for show to appease the naive.
high end crooked politicians given more and more power and influence
Open Borders & Tear down the Wall
Free medical and college for illegal aliens
Free give aways to the Parris accord participants
Give Iran free access to everything in America, reparations for them also for being mis treated

reparations for all decedents of Slaves
tax free status revoked for churches
second amendment abolished
extremely high estate taxes
First amendment is trash, only the liberals get free speech

If your house is paid off, you will owe much higher taxes
IRA payments to you along with other retirement benefits will be taxed at a much higher rate, you must pay your fair share
Business and corporations will be taxed at a MUCH higher rate

Open door for China, tariffs canceled. China's investment in the Bidens really paid off big time..
China will Dominate the South China Sea, pushing out Viet Nam, Japan, and others
sanctions lifted on Iran

Diminished Social Security payments-got to help the illegals
Diminished Medicare payments - got to help the illegals, Blacks are not ready for this at all
Socialized Medicine will start to take over, old people will suffer and die much earlier

Green New Deal will suffocate many states and industries.

Supreme court will be packed, upping the number to where Liberals are in control

All debt from Liberal cities will be paid off by the Federal Govmt with more out of control spending to follow in those states

Free College for everyone, all college loans forgiven

Policing will diminish, murder and rape rate will sky rocket with Burglaries escalating at an unbelievable rate. Police do not obey the law, but they obey the Politicians in control. Judges release from Jail murderers and violent offenders with little more than a slap on the wrist.

I am sure I have forgotten some major goals the Dems want to accomplish.

Tie a knot and hang on! I hope we can stand Biden bringing the World together, with us footing the bill. I wonder when the USA's Credit Card is going to run out?

Last edited by keith; 11/08/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
But Trump is mean and rude......oh and those tweets... omg

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by irfubar

He's a poo poo head and hurts peoples' vaginas.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wonder if the blacks and Hispanics that came over to our side from the plantation also feel cheated by their own who are still sheep.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Was just discussing this at my LGS this afternoon while I was there to check out the new G19 Gen 5 I had purchased (and will pick up on Tuesday). Shop manager asked me to explain this to a black lady who was there to buy a firearm, yet hated Trump, voted for Biden, and wanted the shop manager to turn on CNN so she could catch up on the "news".

When she asked the shop manager to explain why people didn't like Obama, he asked me to explain it to her. I told her it was because of his divisiveness. She just looked at me with the deer in the headlights look. (Because that's exactly what Trump is always being accused of). I left it at that. I could have gone on for an hour. But, what's the use..

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
The free world is no longer free, Democrat got so desperate for power they openly stole the U.S election. America is lost.

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

I'm with her.

I pretty much have the same line of thought. I dumped FB today, refuse to watch any news..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B3

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Was just discussing this at my LGS this afternoon while I was there to check out the new G19 Gen 5 I had purchased (and will pick up on Tuesday). Shop manager asked me to explain this to a black lady who was there to buy a firearm, yet hated Trump, voted for Biden, and wanted the shop manager to turn on CNN so she could catch up on the "news".

When she asked the shop manager to explain why people didn't like Obama, he asked me to explain it to her. I told her it was because of his divisiveness. She just looked at me with the deer in the headlights look. (Because that's exactly what Trump is always being accused of). I left it at that. I could have gone on for an hour. But, what's the use..

I tell people that all the time, divisiveness started under Obama. What were his words we won, you loss deal with it?? Gees so much for hope and change lol..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S

I'm with her.

One of my GF's found it odd that I was taking all this so calmly (I'm a pretty radical and vocal Trump supporter). I told her I'm just going to do what I did for the 8 years Obummer was in office, that is to not watch any news (I quit watching local a long long time ago). I'll read all I need to hear on here.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I wonder if the blacks and Hispanics that came over to our side from the plantation also feel cheated by their own who are still sheep.

Well as a Saltine American, I feel that the portion of "my own" who let this happen and made this happen need a foot up their asses. And its all on them. We can bitch about "the blacks" or "the Mexicans" or "the whatever" but the simple fact of the matter is we still have the numbers. Trump only got 50 something percent of white males? Really? What in the hell is wrong with the other 40ish percent?

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Not with you people. They are talking about the Republicans that voted for him as well as the Republicans who only voted for trump because they feel they have to vote party lines regardless of the fact that they detest their candidate
The Republicans that are secretly glad he lost. You people are a lost cause and no one has any delusions that you people would come together with anyone.

we will come together with a 55gr soft point.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
got a buddy down in mexico who runs a refinery for them, already hit him up for a job. he said once biden f-cks up the oilfield here it will take off down there.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RJY66

Well as a Saltine American, I feel that the portion of "my own" who let this happen and made this happen need a foot up their asses. And its all on them. We can bitch about "the blacks" or "the Mexicans" or "the whatever" but the simple fact of the matter is we still have the numbers. Trump only got 50 something percent of white males? Really? What in the hell is wrong with the other 40ish percent?

Simple..

They're not males.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N

“Factio democratica delenda est"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Big rise in millenial male voters to Dem. Or ones that identify male anyway.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
What could be more united than being forced to bake a cake with a graphic of one guy butt-ramming another?
/sarc

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
NOBODY is going to bring this country back together after this election..and certainly not Biden...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

507 members (222Sako, 219 Wasp, 1OntarioJim, 163bc, 12344mag, 22250rem, 45 invisible), 2,433 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,917
Posts18,518,767
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.