Home
I no longer trust Fox News
NewsMax
I haven't watched any of them in many years.
News? I don't think there is such thing anymore. At least not on a national level.
Have a barf bucket handy.
Originally Posted by andrews1958

You’re late to the party. 😏
Originally Posted by joshf303
NewsMax

+100 Screw Fox
Just dumped dish 2 weeks ago, so far I don't miss any news channel one bit.
NewsMax

That's what I have on right now.
Originally Posted by Stophel

We have a winner!!! Same here!
Newsmax
Originally Posted by crittrgittr

I'm about to dump Dish too and I am DONE with Fox
One option.

https://republicbroadcasting.org

Newsmax is free on YouTube.
NewsMax

Wow! I made my reply before reading any other posts, and I see at least two others gave the same reply.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
NewsMax

That's what I have on right now.

Yep. My contract with DirectTV ended today, so no more Fox News. NewsMax is a good alternative.
NewsMax

yea..

watched 'em on U Tube.....

https://www.newsmaxtv.com/
One America News
I've been watching OAN for a couple months. I'll have to check out Newsmax.

OAN (One America News) or NewsMax. memtb
One America News
News Max
Originally Posted by crittrgittr

I did the same with DTV yesterday. OAN and Newsmax will be streaming. 120 bucks a month my way. Tucker and Greg Gutfeld's Saturday show will be the only thing I'll miss.

We have watched the nightly shows most of the time since it was H&C and Bill O in the very beginning. I almost shut it off after the Megan Kelly and Chris Wallace hit job in the 2016 Primary's. Chris Wallace made sure for me as I can't stand the toad MF'r Epstein Pedophile buddy's voice alone, much less looking at him.

My wife and I never liked Megan Kelly either. When O'Reilley would give her oxygen and she'd do that I'm a Lawyer BS, we'd hit the fast forward. I do love the F-Job she did to NBC by going there and raping them though.
OAN now. Fox has shown it's bias. Still watch Tucker.

BTW, Tucker won't run for President. He's got a nice family and won't drag then through the chit Trump gets. I don't blame him.
Originally Posted by byd
One America News

My choice as well
I hope they don’t follow FOX
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

Didn't read thread. Never watched cable news networks and quit local news in mid March.

All of the covid BS turned me off of it.
OANN, the best left. Fox lost it a few years ago!
Originally Posted by memtb

Yup! The rest are all part of the Propaganda Corps.

I would also add The Epoch Times as a print paper or online source.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

What TV? Haven't had one since 1994, and still get all the news I can stomach.
Might look at revolver.news.
Don't watch. Read or listen.

Townhall

The Gateway Pundit

Breitbart

Mark Levin (threw up in my mouth a bit)

American Thinker

PJ Media

Stop letting the glowing rectangle in your living room rule your life.
Just login here and let everybody prescreen stuff for you.
#FoxNewsFuckedDonaldTrump

But was never a news channel anyway.
Originally Posted by memtb

USMC vet Greg Kelly on NewsMax is one of us.
I found this for Newsmax .

DirecTV Ch. 349,
Dish Network Ch. 216,
Xfinity Ch. 1115,
Spectrum, U-verse Ch. 1220,
FiOS Ch. 615,
Optimum Ch. 102,
Cox cable, Suddenlink Ch. 102,
CenturyLink 1209,
Mediacom Ch. 277,
Frontier 615
Originally Posted by Morewood
OAN now. Fox has shown it's bias. Still watch Tucker.

BTW, Tucker won't run for President. He's got a nice family and won't drag then through the chit Trump gets. I don't blame him.

If this overt fraud of an election is allowed to stand, there would be no point ever again in running a nationalist, traditional-American-values, conservative, for president.
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
I found this for Newsmax .

DirecTV Ch. 349,
Dish Network Ch. 216,
Xfinity Ch. 1115,
Spectrum, U-verse Ch. 1220,
FiOS Ch. 615,
Optimum Ch. 102,
Cox cable, Suddenlink Ch. 102,
CenturyLink 1209,
Mediacom Ch. 277,
Frontier 615

It's also free on YouTube.
I deleted Fox News off of the favorites list and replaced it with OAN and Newsmax. We are still recording Tucker Carlson so I guess Fox is still getting a rating from us. I’m like a lot of you done with Fox except Tucker. I heard they cancelled Janine Shipiros show last night. If they want to go full blown retard they will fire her , Tucker , Hannity and Lou Dobbs and Maria Bartiromo.
OAN and NEWSMAX.

Still watch Fox some. Like Tucker, Like some on Fox and Friends,
Been to bust to see The 5 for awhile. Typically like some of them, and that's
the point of the show. I like to see a mix of people mix it up in a decent fashion.

OAN is almost the opposite of CNN.
And I don't like bring spoon fed any agenda liberal or conservative.
While "The Epoch Times" is not a channel it is still a good source of news especially if you want to see what is happening in C-H-I-N-A. Their paper weekly is a full paper with many things you used to expect in a paper besides.
Originally Posted by MadDog4298
I deleted Fox News off of the favorites list and replaced it with OAN and Newsmax. We are still recording Tucker Carlson so I guess Fox is still getting a rating from us. I’m like a lot of you done with Fox except Tucker. I heard they cancelled Janine Shipiros show last night. If they want to go full blown retard they will fire her , Tucker , Hannity and Lou Dobbs and Maria Bartiromo.

Hannity is no threat to the deep state agenda, so they can keep him on Fox.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
OAN and NEWSMAX.

Still watch Fox some. Like Tucker, Like some on Fox and Friends,
Been to bust to see The 5 for awhile. Typically like some of them, and that's
the point of the show. I like to see a mix of people mix it up in a decent fashion.

OAN is almost the opposite of CNN.
And I don't like bring spoon fed any agenda liberal or conservative.

Fox's "fair and balanced" mantra is just a marketing gimmick. Those panels are phony debates. The problem is you have no go zones. That was made clear when Gingich tried to talk about Soros.
-
NewsMax’s Greg Kelly

There are those on Fox who will talk about Soros.
Tucker for one.
If you notice, you don't see the "Fair and Balanced" like you used to.

That baffels me. Why not.
If you are going to propagandize, you support your story.

I don't know, this year feels like The Twilite Zone.

Up is down
Right is left
Right is wrong
Wrong is right

What Trump did was wrong,
My plan to fix things...is what Trump is doing?

It's Gaslighting at a massive scale.
Easily targeted against Conservatives.

And propaganda to own liberals and other weak minded.

PT news network.

ptnn.tv
Thanks for all the suggestions of alternative news sources. I have noticed Fox news turning left for some time now. I prefer to read news stories rather than watch on television. I am also tired of reading someone's opinion of what happened. I prefer to draw my own conclusions. Thanks again.
Watch? Turn off your TV, cut your cable, & get a fooking life.
Originally Posted by kroo88
NewsMax’s Greg Kelly

That was good!
https://www.whatfinger.com/
Very good video..
Originally Posted by MadDog4298

Exactly what I did. Screw Fox News.
Gotta have "DISH" but then the is One America Network OAN news.

Candace Ownes is moving to Nashville to join some network so it is likely to be conservative, but hopefully upfront with Truth.
I don't either.. They've been turning more left with each passing day.. The final straw for me was the day they brought on that bitch Donna B...

We're now between OAN and Newsmax..
Newsmax and OAN fill the bill with good content. Because of hearing problems I like to use closed caption, particularly with young squeaky voiced females who have no concept of enunciation, and if there is worse CC than OAN I have yet to see it. It is full of gross errors, and usually a full sentence late. But that's my fault, "earplugs? naw, they cut down on the breeze blowing thru my empty skull".
News, what the F..... is news anymore. News outlets are nothing but political action committees hiding be hide the the first amendment. Fair and impartial reporting what is that? They report their version of the truth and make no bones about their biases. They beat this election to death for two years before it happened. Then it did happen and no surprise it is a joke. We are screwed and it will take the Republicans and many Demacraps 4 years to realize it. Then the republicans will throw some half heart candidate into the race and pray for a win. This country turned a hard corner with this election. What a circle jerk! Trump was far from perfect but,..... he may go down as the most trans formative one term president of this era. Albeit a controversial one at that. Biden AKA Mr. Magoo will ensure that. Each day of his term. By the way I am a registered independent voter.
NewsMax is reporting that, since the disgraceful performance of Fox News in covering the election and its aftermath, the NewsMax app has jumped to the number three most downloaded. Fox's recent treachery might prove to have been a very major blunder for their ratings, and a huge boon for NewsMax.
Been watching a bit of Newsmax, haven't watched fox/local station news or ANY regular programming since about 9 p.m. CST Tuesday the 3RD! they can FOAD, sucking sound happening in about 9 banks we do/DONE business with too, they wanna play that way, we aint playing at all, they can wither and die!
Newsmax Dish 216

AmericasVoice Dish 219

I cut the cable cord several months ago. Went to Wally World & picked up a 25 dollar TV antenna to pick up the free, over the air wave channels, then hooked up my laptop to the big screen so I could live stream anything on the web & watch in comfort from the easy chair.

I have NewsMax and OANN book marked, Fox is dead to me.....
You know you've gone full retard when Fox news isn't conservative enough for you. Maybe the Scholastic News my 3rd grader gets would be more your speed?
NewsMax
This, Fox lost a lot of viewers on Nov 3rd 2020.
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
NewsMax

I hope they take notice of it.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
NewsMax

I hope they take notice of it.

They knew what would happen going in. The TV media is a tool of the deep state. They don't care about the market.
"You know you've gone full retard when Fox news isn't conservative enough for you."

Not a question of conservative enough, it's a question of complete enough.
Originally Posted by Chisos
NewsMax

+100 Screw Fox

Nah just give them a STD without the pleasure part.
© 24hourcampfire