Home

Midterm election 2022: Republicans retake the House, which is entirely likely. President Harris and her VP die of Covid 21. House Speaker becomes President, appoints Trump VP, Speaker resigns (Trump paid a him 1B bribe), Trump is President and wins re-election in 2024.

Do not doubt me on this. My people say this is 98.6% certain. Just remember you heard it here first.
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Midterm election 2022: Republicans retake the House, which is entirely likely. President Harris and her VP die of Covid 21. House Speaker becomes President, appoints Trump VP, Speaker resigns (Trump paid a him 1B bribe), Trump is President and wins re-election in 2024.

Do not doubt me on this. My people say this is 98.6% certain. Just remember you heard it here first.

Lol, mix more ginger ale into that whiskey, bub
You write for The Onion, right?
In today’s political world,,,quite possibly.

I think that we’ve seen the last of republican administrations in Congress and the Waffle House.

Jmo
Your peeps in charge of the chinese 21 flu?
How about he just retains his rightfully elected office until 2024?
^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^
Originally Posted by marktheshark

Stop talking sense, it will not happen.
Early start on legal shrooms
Spanky, maybe you should just go back to sucking off random guys in men's rooms.

Because that is not a retarded scenario.

Tell me why this won't happen. I believe it is very likely the Rs will retake the House at the Midterms. Covid 21 is a mutation of Covid 19.

Tell me why this won't happen. I believe it is very likely the Rs will retake the House at the Midterms. Covid 21 is a mutation of Covid 19.

I think you'll be too busy in men's rooms to notice any difference.

Tell me why this won't happen.

It’s called election fraud.

Not unlikely IMHO

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cruz-trump-path-to-victory-supreme-court
The only logical part I read was the republicans will take the House in 2022. If the dems are successful in taking the presidency by hook or by crook typically the House goes the opposite of the presidency. If Joe and the Ho stay, the House will go republican in 2022. This is the first I have heard about Covid 21. Where is your science ?

kwg
[Linked Image from allaboutbirds.org]
Originally Posted by kwg020
The only logical part I read was the republicans will take the House in 2022. If the dems are successful in taking the presidency by hook or by crook typically the House goes the opposite of the presidency. If Joe and the Ho stay, the House will go republican in 2022. This is the first I have heard about Covid 21. Where is your science ?

kwg

So, is dead people voting and ballot harvesting only reserved for presidential elections?
Originally Posted by Pat85

kwg

So, is dead people voting and ballot harvesting only reserved for presidential elections?

Depends on the state...
Oh, I am sure the deep state will allow some screened And vetted republicans to win a few seats to give the impression of free elections. A political outsider will never ever win the presidency again.

kwg

Phugg nooo! If anyone thinks that this is the first election rigged in areas controlled by Dem Machines like Philly, Atlanta, Detroit etc etc where the Dems literally control the election process and local governments from top to bottom they are delusional. They have been practicing and perfecting how to cheat and cover it up for years!!! This is the first time however that their shenanigans made a noticible critical difference in a National election because we had a Presidential candidate who could actually be competitive in the states where these Dem cesspools are located!!

Not happening, He clearly won the election so why walk away ? Why standby and watch Biden and harris take credit for all his hard work ? If the Democrats take the white house they will never let go of it for 10+ years.

MY ASS!!
Grapefruit juice will effect medications....
Originally Posted by Broffesor11

Not happening, He clearly won the election so why walk away ? Why standby and watch Biden and harris take credit for all his hard work ? If the Democrats take the white house they will never let go of it for 10+ years.

Clearly lol
Trump never lost the presidency. Biden said he won the illegal vote.

https://twitter.com/MaybeAmes/status/1320109511630295040?s=09.

kwg

Phugg nooo! If anyone thinks that this is the first election rigged in areas controlled by Dem Machines like Philly, Atlanta, Detroit etc etc where the Dems literally control the election process and local governments from top to bottom they are delusional. They have been practicing and perfecting how to cheat and cover it up for years!!! This is the first time however that their shenanigans made a noticible critical difference in a National election because we had a Presidential candidate who could actually be competitive in the states where these Dem cesspools are located!!

They didn't perfect how to steal a presidential election from an extremely popular incumbent obviously because they got caught.

Too stupid. Yet another failed prediction amid the thousands of other also failed 24hrcrybaby predictions.

Republicans must get better at stealing elections. Why is it that only democrats are good at it? Are Republicans too dumb to stuff a box?

Name my other "failed predictions".

Covid 21 is a future mutation of Covid 19. It will kill millions.

Republicans must get better at stealing elections. Why is it that only democrats are good at it? Are Republicans too dumb to stuff a box?

At least I have a chance at dying with my freedom then. Stealing anything is no way to live.

Looks like the Markets are loving the results.

Now all the retards will bitch ans moan about that.
Trump is still President until mid January. The markets will rally until then trying to profit from what remains of Trump's presidency.
In spite of Spanky's Onion review, there is still a path to victory for the President. Lots of lawsuits will be filed this week and this may very well end up in the Supreme Court which would have almost unlimited discression in dealing with the issue. They could order all questionable ballots be discarded and the votes recounted. They could declare the election invalid due to voter fraud and refer the election to congress and the Senate. Every state gets one vote and 30 states are held by republicans, 19 by democrats. The 12th Ammendment requires they vote along party lines. Similar situation in the Senate who will select the vice-president. All Trump has to do is refuse to concede. That is why they kept asking if he would honor the results of the election.
In 2000 Gore was president elect for 30 days before the SC declared Bush the winner. Two people who were part of that decision were Bret Kavanaugh and Amy Barrett.
Or so I have been told. I haven't verified this information.

That gives one hope. But it is a longshot.

What are you smoking?

There are still some Republicans with integrity and who play by the rules. The Dems have proven that they have no integrity at all.
Originally Posted by 45_100
Trump is still President until mid January. The markets will rally until then trying to profit from what remains of Trump's presidency.
In spite of Spanky's Onion review, there is still a path to victory for the President. Lots of lawsuits will be filed this week and this may very well end up in the Supreme Court which would have almost unlimited discression in dealing with the issue. They could order all questionable ballots be discarded and the votes recounted. They could declare the election invalid due to voter fraud and refer the election to congress and the Senate. Every state gets one vote and 30 states are held by republicans, 19 by democrats. The 12th Ammendment requires they vote along party lines. Similar situation in the Senate who will select the vice-president. All Trump has to do is refuse to concede. That is why they kept asking if he would honor the results of the election.
In 2000 Gore was president elect for 30 days before the SC declared Bush the winner. Two people who were part of that decision were Bret Kavanaugh and Amy Barrett.
Or so I have been told. I haven't verified this information.

12th amendment does NOT say they vote on party lines, in fact it's elector restrictions, saying they vote once for president once for VP. It does essentially say the president and VP are the same party when selected by electors.

If this goes to the house, it's essentially a free for all. Each STATE gets one vote. Currently more state delegations are rules by R than D. HOWEVER that doesn't mean it's Trump. In fact it could be any one. Once there, they can pick ANYONE, not a choice between Trump and Biden.

I don't know if it will be covid-21 or not, but we do have a future with more viral "pandemics".

The advances in genetic manipulation are moving fast. Our future holds the following:
1) Engineered viruses.
2) Engineered vaccines.

This combination is particularly scary because once you are able to quickly produce highly targeted vaccines you can run the risk of producing more virulent viruses.

As SARS-CoV-2 has shown you can maintain a huge amount plausible deniability which allows a form of stealth bio warfare.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

There are still some Republicans with integrity and who play by the rules. The Dems have proven that they have no integrity at all.

GOP got as much integrity as a barrel of owl sh it. they are deep state and professional losers. they have been allied behind the scenes with the communists for 50 years

You should have stopped right there.
Originally Posted by OldHat

I don't know if it will be covid-21 or not, but we do have a future with more viral "pandemics".

The advances in genetic manipulation are moving fast. Our future holds the following:
1) Engineered viruses.
2) Engineered vaccines.

This combination is particularly scary because once you are able to quickly produce highly targeted vaccines you can run the risk of producing more virulent viruses.

As SARS-CoV-2 has shown you can maintain a huge amount plausible deniability which allows a form of stealth bio warfare.

i figure it all has something to do with the High Priests at NASA? they're already setting up to allow women to go into space. think about what one young breeder could do once they escape urth?

but more importantly, it's all about building a defensible wall for urthlings when the aggressive invaders arrive. yes! we'll have urth born viruses that we either have a vaccine for or have developmed herd immunity or maybe both.

the space aliens will become infected, and we'll all give thanks to the brilliance of the epidemiologists and planners. the planners will be seen as the solution to every problem we humans have.

why in less than 30 years it'll be clear sailin' for the human race, or nearly so.

the plan is being implemented. the space aliens won't have a clue as to what hit thelm.
Originally Posted by Gus

1) Engineered viruses.
2) Engineered vaccines.

i figure it all has something to do with the High Priests at NASA? they're already setting up to allow women to go into space. think about what one young breeder could do once they escape urth?

but more importantly, it's all about building a defensible wall for urthlings when the aggressive invaders arrive. yes! we'll have urth born viruses that we either have a vaccine for or have developmed herd immunity or maybe both.

the space aliens will become infected, and we'll all give thanks to the brilliance of the epidemiologists and planners. the planners will be seen as the solution to every problem we humans have.

why in less than 30 years it'll be clear sailin' for the human race, or nearly so.

the plan is being implemented. the space aliens won't have a clue as to what hit thelm.

I understand what I said is scary, and it is easy to pretend it is lunacy. It's not.

The power of genetic manipulation is far, far more of a danger to humanity than nuclear weapons. Because, genetic manipulation offers the weaponizer the illusion of self protection through an engineered vaccine.
Originally Posted by Gus

1) Engineered viruses.
2) Engineered vaccines.

I understand what I said is scary, and it is easy to pretend it is lunacy. It's not.

The power of genetic manipulation is far, far more of a danger to humanity than nuclear weapons. Because, genetic manipulation offers the weaponizer the illusion of self protection through an engineered vaccine.

oh, it ain't lunacy to discuss current events in the real world. a lot of folks might want one to think it is though.

i suspect it's quite amazing what "they" can do with molecular and genetic manipulation. but dolly the sheep doesn't doubt.

someone mentioned the space force in another post. and reagan believed in the subject long ago. so did his wife. she was keeping up.

they could build goats that live off desert exotic weeds and brush with jaws like pitbulls to fight off the predators if they set their heads to the effort.

So Pelosi is gonna appoint Trump VP?
Originally Posted by Oldman3

So Pelosi is gonna appoint Trump VP?

If the Repubs take the House Pelosi won't be Speaker, a Republican will be and he will become Prez.
Originally Posted by Mach3

What are you smoking?

Good old legal Oregun dope. Try some, you'll like it.
Great for anxiety and depression supposedly
Originally Posted by RiverRider

I've not been up north for a while. Truly miss the call of the Loons.

Wasn't missing Spanky while he was absent.
Originally Posted by RiverRider

Loons have more sense.
© 24hourcampfire