Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Covid 21 is a future mutation of Covid 19. It will kill millions.

I don't know if it will be covid-21 or not, but we do have a future with more viral "pandemics".

The advances in genetic manipulation are moving fast. Our future holds the following:
1) Engineered viruses.
2) Engineered vaccines.

This combination is particularly scary because once you are able to quickly produce highly targeted vaccines you can run the risk of producing more virulent viruses.

As SARS-CoV-2 has shown you can maintain a huge amount plausible deniability which allows a form of stealth bio warfare.

i figure it all has something to do with the High Priests at NASA? they're already setting up to allow women to go into space. think about what one young breeder could do once they escape urth?

but more importantly, it's all about building a defensible wall for urthlings when the aggressive invaders arrive. yes! we'll have urth born viruses that we either have a vaccine for or have developmed herd immunity or maybe both.

the space aliens will become infected, and we'll all give thanks to the brilliance of the epidemiologists and planners. the planners will be seen as the solution to every problem we humans have.

why in less than 30 years it'll be clear sailin' for the human race, or nearly so.

the plan is being implemented. the space aliens won't have a clue as to what hit thelm.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Gus

I don't know if it will be covid-21 or not, but we do have a future with more viral "pandemics".

The advances in genetic manipulation are moving fast. Our future holds the following:
1) Engineered viruses.
2) Engineered vaccines.

This combination is particularly scary because once you are able to quickly produce highly targeted vaccines you can run the risk of producing more virulent viruses.

As SARS-CoV-2 has shown you can maintain a huge amount plausible deniability which allows a form of stealth bio warfare.

i figure it all has something to do with the High Priests at NASA? they're already setting up to allow women to go into space. think about what one young breeder could do once they escape urth?

but more importantly, it's all about building a defensible wall for urthlings when the aggressive invaders arrive. yes! we'll have urth born viruses that we either have a vaccine for or have developmed herd immunity or maybe both.

the space aliens will become infected, and we'll all give thanks to the brilliance of the epidemiologists and planners. the planners will be seen as the solution to every problem we humans have.

why in less than 30 years it'll be clear sailin' for the human race, or nearly so.

the plan is being implemented. the space aliens won't have a clue as to what hit thelm.

I understand what I said is scary, and it is easy to pretend it is lunacy. It's not.

The power of genetic manipulation is far, far more of a danger to humanity than nuclear weapons. Because, genetic manipulation offers the weaponizer the illusion of self protection through an engineered vaccine.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Gus

1) Engineered viruses.
2) Engineered vaccines.

I understand what I said is scary, and it is easy to pretend it is lunacy. It's not.

The power of genetic manipulation is far, far more of a danger to humanity than nuclear weapons. Because, genetic manipulation offers the weaponizer the illusion of self protection through an engineered vaccine.

oh, it ain't lunacy to discuss current events in the real world. a lot of folks might want one to think it is though.

i suspect it's quite amazing what "they" can do with molecular and genetic manipulation. but dolly the sheep doesn't doubt.

someone mentioned the space force in another post. and reagan believed in the subject long ago. so did his wife. she was keeping up.

they could build goats that live off desert exotic weeds and brush with jaws like pitbulls to fight off the predators if they set their heads to the effort.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Midterm election 2022: Republicans retake the House, which is entirely likely. President Harris and her VP die of Covid 21. House Speaker becomes President, appoints Trump VP, Speaker resigns (Trump paid a him 1B bribe), Trump is President and wins re-election in 2024.

Do not doubt me on this. My people say this is 98.6% certain. Just remember you heard it here first.

So Pelosi is gonna appoint Trump VP?

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Oldman3

Midterm election 2022: Republicans retake the House, which is entirely likely. President Harris and her VP die of Covid 21. House Speaker becomes President, appoints Trump VP, Speaker resigns (Trump paid a him 1B bribe), Trump is President and wins re-election in 2024.

Do not doubt me on this. My people say this is 98.6% certain. Just remember you heard it here first.

So Pelosi is gonna appoint Trump VP?

If the Repubs take the House Pelosi won't be Speaker, a Republican will be and he will become Prez.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Mach3

Republicans must get better at stealing elections. Why is it that only democrats are good at it? Are Republicans too dumb to stuff a box?

Name my other "failed predictions".

What are you smoking?

Good old legal Oregun dope. Try some, you'll like it.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Great for anxiety and depression supposedly

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RiverRider
[Linked Image from allaboutbirds.org]

I've not been up north for a while. Truly miss the call of the Loons.

Wasn't missing Spanky while he was absent.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by RiverRider
[Linked Image from allaboutbirds.org]

Loons have more sense.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (219DW, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 1minute, 160user, 1badf350, 67 invisible), 2,352 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,187
Posts18,503,347
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.