Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by kwg020
The only logical part I read was the republicans will take the House in 2022. If the dems are successful in taking the presidency by hook or by crook typically the House goes the opposite of the presidency. If Joe and the Ho stay, the House will go republican in 2022. This is the first I have heard about Covid 21. Where is your science ?

kwg

So, is dead people voting and ballot harvesting only reserved for presidential elections?

Phugg nooo! If anyone thinks that this is the first election rigged in areas controlled by Dem Machines like Philly, Atlanta, Detroit etc etc where the Dems literally control the election process and local governments from top to bottom they are delusional. They have been practicing and perfecting how to cheat and cover it up for years!!! This is the first time however that their shenanigans made a noticible critical difference in a National election because we had a Presidential candidate who could actually be competitive in the states where these Dem cesspools are located!!

GB1

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Midterm election 2022: Republicans retake the House, which is entirely likely. President Harris and her VP die of Covid 21. House Speaker becomes President, appoints Trump VP, Speaker resigns (Trump paid a him 1B bribe), Trump is President and wins re-election in 2024.

Do not doubt me on this. My people say this is 98.6% certain. Just remember you heard it here first.

Not happening, He clearly won the election so why walk away ? Why standby and watch Biden and harris take credit for all his hard work ? If the Democrats take the white house they will never let go of it for 10+ years.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Midterm election 2022: Republicans retake the House, which is entirely likely. President Harris and her VP die of Covid 21. House Speaker becomes President, appoints Trump VP, Speaker resigns (Trump paid a him 1B bribe), Trump is President and wins re-election in 2024.

Do not doubt me on this. My people say this is 98.6% certain. Just remember you heard it here first.

MY ASS!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Grapefruit juice will effect medications....

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Broffesor11

Not happening, He clearly won the election so why walk away ? Why standby and watch Biden and harris take credit for all his hard work ? If the Democrats take the white house they will never let go of it for 10+ years.

Clearly lol

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Trump never lost the presidency. Biden said he won the illegal vote.

https://twitter.com/MaybeAmes/status/1320109511630295040?s=09.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by kwg020
The only logical part I read was the republicans will take the House in 2022. If the dems are successful in taking the presidency by hook or by crook typically the House goes the opposite of the presidency. If Joe and the Ho stay, the House will go republican in 2022. This is the first I have heard about Covid 21. Where is your science ?

kwg

So, is dead people voting and ballot harvesting only reserved for presidential elections?

Phugg nooo! If anyone thinks that this is the first election rigged in areas controlled by Dem Machines like Philly, Atlanta, Detroit etc etc where the Dems literally control the election process and local governments from top to bottom they are delusional. They have been practicing and perfecting how to cheat and cover it up for years!!! This is the first time however that their shenanigans made a noticible critical difference in a National election because we had a Presidential candidate who could actually be competitive in the states where these Dem cesspools are located!!

They didn't perfect how to steal a presidential election from an extremely popular incumbent obviously because they got caught.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

Too stupid. Yet another failed prediction amid the thousands of other also failed 24hrcrybaby predictions.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

Republicans must get better at stealing elections. Why is it that only democrats are good at it? Are Republicans too dumb to stuff a box?

Name my other "failed predictions".

Covid 21 is a future mutation of Covid 19. It will kill millions.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Republicans must get better at stealing elections. Why is it that only democrats are good at it? Are Republicans too dumb to stuff a box?

At least I have a chance at dying with my freedom then. Stealing anything is no way to live.

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

Looks like the Markets are loving the results.

Now all the retards will bitch ans moan about that.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trump is still President until mid January. The markets will rally until then trying to profit from what remains of Trump's presidency.
In spite of Spanky's Onion review, there is still a path to victory for the President. Lots of lawsuits will be filed this week and this may very well end up in the Supreme Court which would have almost unlimited discression in dealing with the issue. They could order all questionable ballots be discarded and the votes recounted. They could declare the election invalid due to voter fraud and refer the election to congress and the Senate. Every state gets one vote and 30 states are held by republicans, 19 by democrats. The 12th Ammendment requires they vote along party lines. Similar situation in the Senate who will select the vice-president. All Trump has to do is refuse to concede. That is why they kept asking if he would honor the results of the election.
In 2000 Gore was president elect for 30 days before the SC declared Bush the winner. Two people who were part of that decision were Bret Kavanaugh and Amy Barrett.
Or so I have been told. I haven't verified this information.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

That gives one hope. But it is a longshot.

www.paracay.com

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

What are you smoking?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

There are still some Republicans with integrity and who play by the rules. The Dems have proven that they have no integrity at all.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by 45_100
Trump is still President until mid January. The markets will rally until then trying to profit from what remains of Trump's presidency.
In spite of Spanky's Onion review, there is still a path to victory for the President. Lots of lawsuits will be filed this week and this may very well end up in the Supreme Court which would have almost unlimited discression in dealing with the issue. They could order all questionable ballots be discarded and the votes recounted. They could declare the election invalid due to voter fraud and refer the election to congress and the Senate. Every state gets one vote and 30 states are held by republicans, 19 by democrats. The 12th Ammendment requires they vote along party lines. Similar situation in the Senate who will select the vice-president. All Trump has to do is refuse to concede. That is why they kept asking if he would honor the results of the election.
In 2000 Gore was president elect for 30 days before the SC declared Bush the winner. Two people who were part of that decision were Bret Kavanaugh and Amy Barrett.
Or so I have been told. I haven't verified this information.

12th amendment does NOT say they vote on party lines, in fact it's elector restrictions, saying they vote once for president once for VP. It does essentially say the president and VP are the same party when selected by electors.

If this goes to the house, it's essentially a free for all. Each STATE gets one vote. Currently more state delegations are rules by R than D. HOWEVER that doesn't mean it's Trump. In fact it could be any one. Once there, they can pick ANYONE, not a choice between Trump and Biden.

O
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
O

I don't know if it will be covid-21 or not, but we do have a future with more viral "pandemics".

The advances in genetic manipulation are moving fast. Our future holds the following:
1) Engineered viruses.
2) Engineered vaccines.

This combination is particularly scary because once you are able to quickly produce highly targeted vaccines you can run the risk of producing more virulent viruses.

As SARS-CoV-2 has shown you can maintain a huge amount plausible deniability which allows a form of stealth bio warfare.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

There are still some Republicans with integrity and who play by the rules. The Dems have proven that they have no integrity at all.

GOP got as much integrity as a barrel of owl sh it. they are deep state and professional losers. they have been allied behind the scenes with the communists for 50 years

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Tell me why this won't happen. I believe it is very likely the Rs will retake the House at the Midterms. Covid 21 is a mutation of Covid 19.

You should have stopped right there.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (17CalFan, 10ring1, 160user, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 65 invisible), 2,712 guests, and 1,151 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,531
Posts18,530,926
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.