Home

Let's assume fraud, on a significant level, is proven. What's the options to settle things:

- A re-vote is not an option, logistically impossible to organize and execute in time, and I don't think it's allowed in the laws/constitution
- Most likely can't "toss out" bad ballots as once they are in they are in. You MIGHT be able to align a vote to an ID to a ballot, but that takes time
- Can the SC void the entire thing and toss it to Congress?
- Technically the states can ignore the vote and submit electors as they see fit

What if fraud is proven, but not to a scale to actually matter?

What if illegalities, such as R watchers not being allowed, is proven, that doesn't prove bad votes, implies it but not proves it.
depends
I dont think depends are gonna do it....

Most likely go to the SCOTUS.
There simply isn't a way to identify enough fraud to overturn the results. Therefore it should be ignored. Just ask all the resident tolls.
State legislatures in affected states will decide.
There are a number of spoiled ballots, ballots cast by ineligible voters, and deliberately fraudulent ballots, cast in every US election and, here's a news flash for you, both sides benefit from it and are, in turn, harmed by it. This election is no different except that the man who knew he was likely to lose, the man who started sowing the seeds of his loss within a month of taking the oath, started crying "foul" before the fact. That Trump won the 2016 election was a wonderful thing. That Trump spoiled the opportunity to get something done was not. Trump did such a bad job of reading the electorate that he was vulnerable to a truly inept opponent.
Right now, he is the one hiding in the basement and pouting like a spoiled, fat, baby. With each passing day, he shows himself to be even more lacking in integrity and class than the day before. Donald Trump gave us a Democratic Administration next time around and that's the truth.
The MSM piled on Trump unmercifully but that happened even more because the idiot made it so easy for them. With new stupid remarks tweeted out almost daily, Trump solidified his support among his cult followers but alienated many of the anti-Hillary voters who had elected him. He lost (and he DID lose) because he was stupid and he mistook his cult followers, who blindly follow him regardless of the chosen path, for countrywide support.
On the bright side, Biden/Harris should be a one term administration. On the dark side, that means we'll still have them for four years and that is Trump's fault. GD
Originally Posted by greydog
There are a number of spoiled ballots, ballots cast by ineligible voters, and deliberately fraudulent ballots, cast in every US election and, here's a news flash for you, both sides benefit from it and are, in turn, harmed by it. This election is no different except that the man who knew he was likely to lose, the man who started sowing the seeds of his loss within a month of taking the oath, started crying "foul" before the fact. That Trump won the 2016 election was a wonderful thing. That Trump spoiled the opportunity to get something done was not. Trump did such a bad job of reading the electorate that he was vulnerable to a truly inept opponent.
Right now, he is the one hiding in the basement and pouting like a spoiled, fat, baby. With each passing day, he shows himself to be even more lacking in integrity and class than the day before. Donald Trump gave us a Democratic Administration next time around and that's the truth.
The MSM piled on Trump unmercifully but that happened even more because the idiot made it so easy for them. With new stupid remarks tweeted out almost daily, Trump solidified his support among his cult followers but alienated many of the anti-Hillary voters who had elected him. He lost (and he DID lose) because he was stupid and he mistook his cult followers, who blindly follow him regardless of the chosen path, for countrywide support.
On the bright side, Biden/Harris should be a one term administration. On the dark side, that means we'll still have them for four years and that is Trump's fault. GD

Sounds like your bent over and lubed up already.......Looking forward to it even.
Assume nothing, get proven facts laid out, then go from there.
It's already proven.

The courts will determine, based on evidence, if ballots should be tossed, recounted, or reassigned... And it could result in small numbers or big numbers.

Having our judicial branch overseeing this gives me about the same amount of confidence as having the DOJ investigate voter and election fraud. whistle
In 1876 there was a big mess like this. It ended up by a commission being appointed from both houses and the supreme court. They ended up with a compromise. While Tilden won the popular vote, the EC had 4 contested states and was too close to call. The compromise gave the all 20 contested EC votes and the election to Hayes but gave the Dems an end to reconstruction and a withdrawal of troops from the south.

My guess is that if massive fraud was proven, the SC would declare the election void and send it to the house or to congress as a whole. Either way would likely be a victory for Trump.
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

Let's assume fraud, on a significant level, is proven. What's the options to settle things:

- A re-vote is not an option, logistically impossible to organize and execute in time, and I don't think it's allowed in the laws/constitution
- Most likely can't "toss out" bad ballots as once they are in they are in. You MIGHT be able to align a vote to an ID to a ballot, but that takes time
- Technically the states can ignore the vote and submit electors as they see fit

What if illegalities, such as R watchers not being allowed, is proven, that doesn't prove bad votes, implies it but not proves it.

When Alito told the States contested ballots had to be segregated and they failed it cast doubt on the vote which can be considered negatively by the court. Those states have options based on their own law and usually involve electors being chosen by the legislature.

Same with poll watcher issues.
Pessimistically, not a fuucking thing. Otherwise, time will tell. I'd like to see several states do hand recounts with enough oversight to determine if there's anything there, there. Of course there's always going to be fools like GD that wish ill upon the guy who pretty clearly saved our country for these past four years, giving us some hope.
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375

Sounds like your bent over and lubed up already.......Looking forward to it even.

There you go. Classy, just like your hero. GD
Of course I know nothing about the law or the process, but in my opinion (which means nothing), I would hope that the courts would force a hand recount and audit to get an accurate count. The thing that concerns me as much as the fraudulent votes go, is all of the votes that were switched by the software. Cheatin bastards.
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
Of course I know nothing about the law or the process, but in my opinion (which means nothing), I would hope that the courts would force a hand recount and audit to get an accurate count. The thing that concerns me as much as the fraudulent votes go, is all of the votes that were switched by the software. Cheatin bastards.

If it could be demonstrated that the software switched votes, it would call every single vote counted into question. In a sane world, that would utterly invalidate the result.
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

If it could be demonstrated that the software switched votes, it would call every single vote counted into question. In a sane world, that would utterly invalidate the result.

Funny how the software algorithm only switched in favor of democrats, huh? wink
Read the 12th amendment to the Constitution of the United States. Trump wins by a vote of the electoral college, 31 to 19. So long as he does not concede.

If that occurs we may see another civil war.

Riots.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Funny how the software algorithm only switched in favor of democrats, huh? wink

From what I have seen of a basic analysis of the majority of the voting machines, vote rigging is not just possible, but is a standard "feature" of the machine. Party-favoring percentage rigging is in the features of the equipment. Meaning you could set the machine to favor a Democrat at 51% for a specific count, and as the machine "counts" votes, it gives 51% of the total votes to the Democrat. Which is why vote totals given by the machine give fractions of a vote. This has been demonstrated repeatedly, and dozens of lawsuits have already occurred in past elections, yet somehow the same machines are still in use. That's not an accident.

You prove my point that watching propaganda TV weakens your resolve.

Ask yourself a question. Would the propaganda media really complain so much about Twitter if they felt it hurt Trump? Is it possible that they used it to soften up the gullible to turn on Trump?
Twitter was used by Trump to distract the opposition while he got things done. Look at accomplishments rather than listening to what Jake Tapper tells you.
everyone forgets.....trump is the enemy of both parties. both sides want to go back to business the old way where both parties are in bed with each other swapping favors at our expense.
Originally Posted by KC
Read the 12th amendment to the Constitution of the United States. Trump wins by a vote of the electoral college, 31 to 19. So long as he does not concede.

Never underestimate the ability and willingness of Republicans to be traitorous.
Yes.....the liberals may need them.

Originally Posted by sse
depends
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Yes.....the liberals may need them.

Originally Posted by sse
depends

As my dear departed Grandma in law used to say, "i need some pends"
You're a moron.

Blaming Trump is the type of stupid sh-it we'd expect from a never-Trumper,who still pretends that he voted for Trump.

How about a big GFY.
Originally Posted by KC

The constitution says nothing about conceding. It's a tradition, not a law, and means nothing. Remember that in 2000 Gore conceded but then withdrew it when it appeared that he might win after all.

In time? In time for What? Inauguration of a traitorous grifter?

Pfft.

#everysinglesecondittakes
get used to election frauds, major scandals, public enemies, spies everywhere, another lot of bankrolled race riots over the coming year. Basically a 'monster of the week' every week to keep dumb folks chasing their tails sso the real business of covidding up your life savings, small businesses and changing laws continues unopposed.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Riots.
Riote
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by KC

Never underestimate the ability and willingness of Republicans to be traitorous.

Plenty of trees in downtown DC for Rinos, too.
Originally Posted by KC

^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This video explains it pretty well https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBcQ26ha0Ho&ab_channel=FirstHarvestMinistries
From this, it sounds to me like votes not in by the end of voting at 7 PM on Tuesday Nov 3 dont count unless the voting at 7 continues to let those standing in line vote. (7 PM or what time the state legislature has appointed to be the closing of the poll).

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

It sounds to me like its going to need to have ACB have a look see.

If it goes to the 12th Amendment, don't assume Trump wins. My reading of the 12th simply says the house votes, one vote per state, yes R's own more states. The 12th however does NOT say they vote between Trump/Biden, they can vote for ANYONE. In theory they could pick Ted Cruz, or harris, or Pence, or someone that didn't run.

And my "in time" in the OP: January 20th.
...they can vote for ANYONE. In theory they could pick Ted Cruz, or harris, or Pence, or someone that didn't run...

Just ridiculous.

Graydog Can't agree with you on on this, will agree that Trump can be his own worst enemy at times. but ever since he was elected most of the media and most of the DC crowd have wage a four year effort to dis-credit him in the eyes of the electorate. Just my take on things, obviously you see it differently but that is what makes this a great Country. Cheers NC
Originally Posted by pal
...they can vote for ANYONE. In theory they could pick Ted Cruz, or harris, or Pence, or someone that didn't run...

Just ridiculous.

No, it isn't. There are no restrictions on who they can elect to be POTUS and VP.
recounting does nothing but recount the fraud.

Trump had at least two years to put safeguards in place knowing what was coming.

going back thru the votes to determine fraud like eliminating double votes, fake registrations, dead people, ect would take many months or maybe a year. And it would never be able to uncover ballot harvesting at nursing homes, votes thrown away or shredded.
etc.

the only hope is either throw out the late votes or if the hand count totals don't match the machine totals by a huge margin. i don't believe the machines were programmed to switch votes as it would leave a "paper trail" of code that would be easy to find. Or hope that biden succumbs to Covid in the next two weeks. He's already talking about a 6 week national shutdown.

"What if fraud is proven, but not to a scale to actually matter?

What if illegalities, such as R watchers not being allowed, is proven, that doesn't prove bad votes, implies it but not proves it."

Well, it would prove significant election laws were broken. It would cast doubt on a Fed election.
What if PA courts decided to OK ballot vote counting to Jan. That wouldnt prove it helped Biteme either, would it?
Originally Posted by northcountry

Graydog Can't agree with you on on this, will agree that Trump can be his own worst enemy at times. but ever since he was elected most of the media and most of the DC crowd have wage a four year effort to dis-credit him in the eyes of the electorate. Just my take on things, obviously you see it differently but that is what makes this a great Country. Cheers NC

I agree that they gave him a very tough ride but no worse than they gave Nixon when he ran against (and buried) George McGovern. Of course, after his win, the media was so incensed, they drove him out.
I have always felt our conventional politicians have, for the most part, failed us. However, I don't believe the election of a conniving reality TV personality was the answer. Especially one that spent most of his time trying to shoot himself in the foot. There were so many good policies he advocated but which were never followed up on because he was sidetracked by the circus. It's awfully hard to feel a lot of optimism. Things would probably look brighter if one avoided the 24Hr Campfire forum! GD
On the bright side, Biden/Harris should be a one term administration. On the dark side, that means we'll still have them for four years and that is Trump's fault.
GD

Since greydog is too stupid to realize my comments were directed at him,allow me to reiterate them.

You're a moron.

Blaming Trump is the type of stupid sh-it we'd expect from a never-Trumper,who still pretends that he voted for Trump.

How about a big GFY.

If it goes to the 12th Amendment, don't assume Trump wins. My reading of the 12th simply says the house votes, one vote per state, yes R's own more states. The 12th however does NOT say they vote between Trump/Biden, they can vote for ANYONE. In theory they could pick Ted Cruz, or harris, or Pence, or someone that didn't run.

They choose between the top 3 vote getters. Since no 3d party or independent got any EC votes, it's between Trump and Biden.
Originally Posted by northcountry
[quote=greydog]T

I agree that they gave him a very tough ride but no worse than they gave Nixon when he ran against (and buried) George McGovern. Of course, after his win, the media was so incensed, they drove him out.
I have always felt our conventional politicians have, for the most part, failed us.
However, I don't believe the election of a conniving reality TV personality was the answer. Especially one that spent most of his time trying to shoot himself in the foot. There were so many good policies he advocated but which were never followed up on because he was sidetracked by the circus. It's awfully hard to feel a lot of optimism. Things would probably look brighter if one avoided the 24Hr Campfire forum! GD

Really, do you want to compare how the media treated Nixon Vs Trump ?
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Really, do you want to compare how the media treated Nixon Vs Trump ?

He's a never-Trumper and they'll post any lie to rationalize their demented and idiotic ideology.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

They choose between the top 3 vote getters. Since no 3d party or independent got any EC votes, it's between Trump and Biden.

Go read the fuucking Amendment. Then use your fuuucking brain. I am tired of correcting this. The electors within each State House can pick whoever they want for the POTUS and VP. Each State will select a POTUS and a VP.

Hahahahahahahah another Captn Cranium!
One bag of lime for every 100 pounds. Zero stench.
...The electors within each State House can pick whoever they want for the POTUS and VP...

Ridiculous.
Originally Posted by pal
...The electors within each State House can pick whoever they want for the POTUS and VP...

Ridiculous.

Not a refutation. Go read the fuucking law, you dolt.
Originally Posted by pal

Ridiculous.

Originally Posted by 12th amendment

The Electors shall meet in their respective states and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves; they shall name in their ballots the person voted for as President, and in distinct ballots the person voted for as Vice-President, and they shall make distinct lists of all persons voted for as President, and of all persons voted for as Vice-President, and of the number of votes for each, which lists they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the seat of the government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate;-The President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted;-The person having the greatest Number of votes for President, shall be the President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed; and if no person have such majority, then from the persons having the highest numbers not exceeding three on the list of those voted for as President, the House of Representatives shall choose immediately, by ballot, the President. But in choosing the President, the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote; a quorum for this purpose shall consist of a member or members from two-thirds of the states, and a majority of all the states shall be necessary to a choice. And if the House of Representatives shall not choose a President whenever the right of choice shall devolve upon them, before the fourth day of March next following, then the Vice-President shall act as President, as in the case of the death or other constitutional disability of the President-The person having the greatest number of votes as Vice-President, shall be the Vice-President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed, and if no person have a majority, then from the two highest numbers on the list, the Senate shall choose the Vice-President; a quorum for the purpose shall consist of two-thirds of the whole number of Senators, and a majority of the whole number shall be necessary to a choice. But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States.

Where does it say anything about "electors in each state house"? Or anything else you've said about this?

The Electors shall meet in their respective states and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves; they shall name in their ballots the person voted for as President, and in distinct ballots the person voted for as Vice-President, and they shall make distinct lists of all persons voted for as President, and of all persons voted for as Vice-President, and of the number of votes for each, which lists they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the seat of the government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate;-The President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted;-The person having the greatest Number of votes for President, shall be the President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed; and if no person have such majority, then from the persons having the highest numbers not exceeding three on the list of those voted for as President, the House of Representatives shall choose immediately, by ballot, the President. But in choosing the President, the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote; a quorum for this purpose shall consist of a member or members from two-thirds of the states, and a majority of all the states shall be necessary to a choice. And if the House of Representatives shall not choose a President whenever the right of choice shall devolve upon them, before the fourth day of March next following, then the Vice-President shall act as President, as in the case of the death or other constitutional disability of the President-The person having the greatest number of votes as Vice-President, shall be the Vice-President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed, and if no person have a majority, then from the two highest numbers on the list, the Senate shall choose the Vice-President; a quorum for the purpose shall consist of two-thirds of the whole number of Senators, and a majority of the whole number shall be necessary to a choice. But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States.

This is quite interesting. Not sure I fully understand it, but it looks promising.
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by pal

Ridiculous.

Where does it say anything about "electors in each state house"? Or anything else you've said about this?

I'm sorry if you failed reading comprehension in the 4th grade. Don't expect me to make it up to you. Are you sure you should be voting, driving, or even interacting as an adult if you can't even understand the words of a law that applies to you?
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by pal

Ridiculous.

I'm sorry if you failed reading comprehension in the 4th grade. Don't expect me to make it up to you. Are you sure you should be voting, driving, or even interacting as an adult if you can't even understand the words of a law that applies to you?

So, you can't see where it says anything about the electors in each state house, either?
Originally Posted by muleshoe

This is quite interesting. Not sure I fully understand it, but it looks promising.

It's actually really simple:
1-the electors meet in their states and vote, then send the results to the vice president (President of the Senate).

2- the VP reads the results to the combined Senate/house of reps.

3-the guy getting the most votes is the President, unless he didn't get a majority (270) of the votes. (It's actually a separate vote for vice pres, but same procedure).

4-if no one gets a majority, the House of reps vote for the President. They can vote for any of the three highest vote getters. (In this case, only two people got electoral college votes, unless an elector goes rogue).

5-in this vote each state delegation gets one vote. (50 votes total).

6-the same thing happens for vice president, except it happens in the Senate, and they can only choose between the two highest vote getters.
https://www.facebook.com/shanevaughn38/videos/10219945275044223/
It's no wonder the Dems don't want voter ID's...
Not wanting voter ID is the biggest red flag for fraud that they could fly.

[Linked Image from mountainwavewx.com]
NOTHING!!!
The fraud is already proven 1000 time over. Proof is not needed anymore.

What's needed is honesty at the levels to accept it as proof

People keep talking about "in time". In time for what??

You're a criminal committing fraud, bribery, purgery, traitorous and felonious acts.

The guilt of that doesn't stop 2 months later.

WTF, over.

Go read the fuucking Amendment. Then use your fuuucking brain. I am tired of correcting this. The electors within each State House can pick whoever they want for the POTUS and VP. Each State will select a POTUS and a VP.

12th Amendment - constitution.congress.gov

Twelfth Amendment

The Electors shall meet in their respective states, and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves; they shall name in their ballots the person voted for as President, and in distinct ballots the person voted for as Vice-President, and they shall make distinct lists of all persons voted for as President, and of all persons voted for as Vice-President, and of the number of votes for each, which lists they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the seat of the government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate;–The President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted;–The person having the greatest number of votes for President, shall be the President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed; and if no person have such majority, then from the persons having the highest numbers not exceeding three on the list of those voted for as President, the House of Representatives shall choose immediately, by ballot, the President.

But in choosing the President, the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote; a quorum for this purpose shall consist of a member or members from two-thirds of the states, and a majority of all the states shall be necessary to a choice. And if the House of Representatives shall not choose a President whenever the right of choice shall devolve upon them, before the fourth day of March next following, then the Vice-President shall act as President, as in the case of the death or other constitutional disability of the President.The person having the greatest number of votes as Vice-President, shall be the Vice-President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed, and if no person have a majority, then from the two highest numbers on the list, the Senate shall choose the Vice-President; a quorum for the purpose shall consist of two-thirds of the whole number of Senators, and a majority of the whole number shall be necessary to a choice. But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States.
https://apnews.com/article/election...ylvania-b199b2debc87fbb20612a48835bc0dba

Republican leaders in four critical states won by President-elect Joe Biden say they won’t participate in a legally dubious scheme to flip their state’s electors to vote for President Donald Trump. Their comments effectively shut down a half-baked plot some Republicans floated as a last chance to keep Trump in the White House.

State GOP lawmakers in Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin have all said they would not intervene in the selection of electors, who ultimately cast the votes that secure a candidate’s victory. Such a move would violate state law and a vote of the people, several noted.

“I do not see, short of finding some type of fraud — which I haven’t heard of anything — I don’t see us in any serious way addressing a change in electors,” said Rusty Bowers, Arizona’s Republican House speaker, who says he’s been inundated with emails pleading for the legislature to intervene. “They are mandated by statute to choose according to the vote of the people.”

The idea loosely involves GOP-controlled legislatures dismissing Biden’s popular vote wins in their states and opting to select Trump electors. While the endgame was unclear, it appeared to hinge on the expectation that a conservative-leaning Supreme Court would settle any dispute over the move.
Originally Posted by Squidge
https://apnews.com/article/election...ylvania-b199b2debc87fbb20612a48835bc0dba

Republican leaders in four critical states won by President-elect Joe Biden say they won’t participate in a legally dubious scheme to flip their state’s electors to vote for President Donald Trump. Their comments effectively shut down a half-baked plot some Republicans floated as a last chance to keep Trump in the White House.

State GOP lawmakers in Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin have all said they would not intervene in the selection of electors, who ultimately cast the votes that secure a candidate’s victory. Such a move would violate state law and a vote of the people, several noted.

“I do not see, short of finding some type of fraud — which I haven’t heard of anything — I don’t see us in any serious way addressing a change in electors,” said Rusty Bowers, Arizona’s Republican House speaker, who says he’s been inundated with emails pleading for the legislature to intervene. “They are mandated by statute to choose according to the vote of the people.”

The idea loosely involves GOP-controlled legislatures dismissing Biden’s popular vote wins in their states and opting to select Trump electors. While the endgame was unclear, it appeared to hinge on the expectation that a conservative-leaning Supreme Court would settle any dispute over the move.

AP, that already called the election? They found four traitors to agree with their treason? What a surprise.
Republican lawmakers, however, appear to be holding steady. “The Pennsylvania General Assembly does not have and will not have a hand in choosing the state’s presidential electors or in deciding the outcome of the presidential election,” top Republican legislative leaders, state Sen. Jake Corman and Rep. Kerry Benninghoff, wrote in an October op-ed. Their offices said Friday they stand by the statement.

The Republican leader of Wisconsin’s Assembly, Robin Vos, has long dismissed the idea, and his spokesperson, Kit Beyer, said he stood by that position on Thursday.

In Michigan, legislative leaders say any intervention would be against state law. Even though the GOP-controlled legislature is investigating the election, state Senate Majority Leader Mike Shirkey told radio station WJR on Friday, “It is not the expectation that our analysis will result in any change in the outcome.”

___

Associated Press writers Scott Bauer in Madison, Wis., David Eggert in Lansing, Mich., Marc Levy in Harrisburg, Pa., Alanna Durkin Richer in Boston and Deb Riechmann in Washington, D.C., contributed to this report.
What happens when they prove fraud.

1) it’s already been proven, just not in a court of law.
2) Joe Biden will be declared the winner, he already has , but not officially by the Senate
3) Joe Biden will be inaugurated January 2021
4) Donald J Trump will be indicted by the SDNY, 2021

Pretty much the same thing as if they didn’t prove fraud

Barr told his DOJ prosecutors to investigate voter fraud in a memo to all. They told him no and to recind the memo as they would not follow it. Heard this from Mark Levin, no link.

Wray sent his Trump hating gun to intimidate the USPS employees whistleblower.

Trump’s hired attorneys investigating voter fraud quit, to much pressure from the Deep State.

This is over and Trump’s so called sting operation is a bust and he has become the stingee by his own team and party.

The democrats are cheating, lying, and thieving anti-American liberal socialist communist marxist politicians which need to be ostracized ASAP. Democrats destroyed the election then they forfeit all seats.
Originally Posted by steve4102

2) Joe Biden will be declared the winner, he already has , but not officially by the Senate

Barr told his DOJ prosecutors to investigate voter fraud in a memo to all. They told him no and to recind the memo as they would not follow it. Heard this from Mark Levin, no link.

Trump’s hired attorneys investigating voter fraud quit, to much pressure from the Deep State.

This is over and Trump’s so called sting operation is a bust and he has become the stingee by his own team and party.

You have no facts dumtard
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by steve4102

You have no facts dumtard

Fact, the Democrats and the establishment stole this election

Fact, the SDNY has been investigating Donald J Trump since he was elected,

Fact, the FBI recently interviewed the USPS whistleblower

Fact the FBI tried to intimidate this WB

Trumps team of attorneys quit

Fact, members of his own cabinet have been envolved the coup to remove him since day one

Fact
You are a dumb ass
© 24hourcampfire