Home
Posted By: rte Amanpour The Iranian Whore. - 11/13/20
This disgusting Iranian Whore had the temerity to compare the holocaust to four years of President Trumps first term.I watched a video clip of her repugnant comparison and wished I could punch that whore in her smug mug.This is just another example of their hateful rhetoric which spews from the mouths of these loathsome media cretins.There was a little fall-out from her odious diatribe but not enough as far as I'm concerned.

CNN International host Christiane Amanpour marked the anniversary of the November 1938 Nazi attack on German Jews known as Kristallnacht by likening the presidency of Donald Trump to that signal event of the Holocaust in a broadcast on Thursday.
[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

AMANPOUR: Welcome to the program, everyone. I’m Christiane Amanpour in London.

This week, 82 years ago, Kristallnacht happened. It was the Nazis’ warning shot across the bow of our human civilization that led to genocide against a whole identity. And, in that tower of burning books, it led to an attack on fact, knowledge, history and truth.

After four years of a modern-day assault on those same values by Donald Trump, the Biden/Harris team pledges a return to norms, including the truth. And, every day, Joe Biden makes presidential announcements about good governance and the health and security of the American people, while the great brooding figure of his defeated opponent rages, conducting purges of perceived enemies and preventing a transition.

No democracy can survive unless the majority of people at least accept the same set of facts. And so here are some. According to a Reuters poll, nearly 80 percent of the American people, Republicans and Democrats, accept the result of the 2020 election.

Yes, so far, Trump has won 72 million votes to Biden’s 77 million, but, no, there have been no serious protests on the streets contesting the result, while secretaries of state around the nation, Republican and Democrat, say there has been no meaningful fraud, and they have found nothing that would overturn the result.

Meantime, the actual secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, who also hasn’t recognized the president-elect, is taking a 10-day trip to seven nations that all have and who have all congratulated Biden.

Democratic Senator Chris Coons is my first guest tonight. He’s been a close friend of the future president for many years.

Video clip posted by former CNN reporter Steve Krakauer, who blasted his former employer, “@CAmanpour comparing Trump to Hitler and Kristallnacht, saying they “assault” the “same values” is obscene and outrageous. But Amanpour alone should not be condemned – it took writers, producers and executives at CNN to allow this inflammatory nonsense on the air.

StopAntisemitism.org slammed CNN and Amanpour, “Hey @CNN @camanpour please stop using the horrors of the Holocaust to justify an agenda. Our suffering is not yours to play political ping pong with.”

The New York Post’s Sohrab Ahmari called out Amanpour, “.@camanpour: I’m ashamed to have to count you an Iranian compatriot. This is a grotesque abuse of history, a horrific, ahistorical equivalence-drawing, a shameful cheapening of the Shoah.”

Boris Epshteyn, Trump campaign advisor and former Trump administration official, “DISGUSTING demeaning of the Holocaust by @camanpour,@CNN How far the left goes to wrongfully attack ⁦@realDonaldTrump⁩ is depraved. Will @cnn do the right thing?”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...nazis-kristallnacht-christiane-amanpour/
Never been anything but a propaganda minister for cnn Int.

Will be one of the first to catch a Ziploc.

Lol.
I can’t even tolerate 30 seconds of CNN, it is that bad.
catch a Ziploc

🤣🤣
Posted By: rte Re: Amanpour The Iranian Whore. - 11/13/20
Originally Posted by jdunham
I can’t even tolerate 30 seconds of CNN, it is that bad.

This same diatribe by this whore was broadcast on NPTV as well.

The clip I watched was from NPTV.
Even Bill Clinton had a disdain for her.
Originally Posted by slumlord

Wait a minute!

Slum are you stating that Slick Willie wouldn't hit that?
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Amanpour The Iranian Whore. - 11/13/20
I remember her cheering on the brave Iraqi's during the first Gulf War.
Posted By: WAM Re: Amanpour The Iranian Whore. - 11/13/20
With Slick Willy, disdain and hitting it are not connected....
It's actually an apt comparison. The Holocaust Myth is just as much a fraud as all the other frauds the Jews have made up, including those about Donald Trump. Who owns and runs these "networks" that keep on pushing false ideas?
If Slick Willie didn't hit that whore it may have been because she stank so much.

She is the daughter of a sand critter and all of those Iranians stink.

Originally Posted by rte

Yeah I'm sure nobody hit Catherine Bell
coz she 'stank so much'..

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by rte

Yeah I'm sure nobody hit Catherine Bell
coz she 'stank so much'..

Who gives a fu-ck about Catherine Bell?

Are you a smelly Iranian as well?
Rte-tard... Maybe you will catch on,.. Catherine Bell
is Iranian.

Youve never looked at her and thought you'd like
A big slice of that?
Rte-tard... Maybe you will catch on,.. Catherine Bell
is Iranian.Youve never looked at her and thought you'd like
A big slice of that?

I repeat dumb-ass,"Who gives a fu-ck about Catherine Bell?"

Try and keep up with the topic at hand.
You said all Iranians, so Catherine is part
of the topic.... Keep up!
She

She's too old for his tastes. Just ask Jeffery Epstein.
Paul B.
You said all Iranians, so Catherine is part
of the topic.... Keep up!

Bell is only 8 years younger than my mother.

So NO I don't want anything to do with your sick mother fantasies.
You are the first to mention mothers
then you project it onto someone else.. 😂
Originally Posted by PJGunner
She

She's too old for his tastes. Just ask Jeffery Epstein.
Paul B.

14 is the cutoff for those ped fuqs.
My son met the Iranian whore once when he was a Marine Security Guard at the embassy in Serbia. He told me she is just as much an arrogant narcissistic bitch in person as she seems on TV...
Posted By: MAC Re: Amanpour The Iranian Whore. - 11/13/20
In 2004 I was the Chief Quartermaster on the USS Nashville LPD-13. We were sent to Beirut, Lebanon to evacuate American citizens and citizens of European nations who requested it when Israel was bombing the place to pieces. One of the people we pulled out was Anthony Bourdain. This "gal" was embarked on the ship as a CNN "correspondent." She is BAD NEWS! She was aboard us for about a week or so and all she did was try to get a crewmember to say something bad about George Bush, who was the sitting president. It got to the point where nobody would talk to her.

I wouldn't believe her is she told me it gets dark at night!
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
It's actually an apt comparison. The Holocaust Myth is just as much a fraud as all the other frauds the Jews have made up, including those about Donald Trump. Who owns and runs these "networks" that keep on pushing false ideas?

Holocaust didn't happen? Really?
If my uncle was still alive he'd say you were either an idiot or a damned liar!
He was a medic with the 7th Armys 45th infantry division when they entered Dachau in April 1945. The horrors he saw there haunted him for the rest of his life. He had frequent nightmares of that place and the people imprisoned there til his dying day.
Even after having seen it first hand, he couldn't grasp how even the Nazi's could've been so evil as to subject a people to such brutality.

The absolute proof that the Holocaust happened is easily found. Do a little research and you'll easily find it. Don't be a Nazi apologist.
You are the first to mention mothers
then you project it onto someone else.. 😂

Hey ass-hole Bell is 52 years old.

When you post pictures of your Iranain whore when she was 34 and already had rhinoplasty and breast augmentation,it's a clear indication that you live in a world of fantasy.

Now take your mother fantasies and keep them private, so no more members realize your perversion.lmao.
I saw this despicable whore last night on PBS.

I was up late and decided to look for "Last Man Standing".When I surfed across PBS I saw an explosion so I stopped to view it.It turned out to be this Iranian scumbag comparing the Holocaust to President Trump's first term in office.

I knew she was a skank/left wing/Commie cu-nt but even she stooped lower than a snake's belly.

Originally Posted by rte

... Bell is 52 years old.

When you post pictures of your Iranain whore when she was 34 and already had rhinoplasty and breast augmentation,...

You seem to know a lot of intimate detail
about that Iranian TV star.

Anyone who wouldnt tap that is certifiably gay
with psychological mother issues.

Originally Posted by MickeyD

He was a medic with the 7th Armys 45th infantry division when they entered Dachau in April 1945. The horrors he saw there haunted him for the rest of his life. He had frequent nightmares of that place and the people imprisoned there til his dying day.
Even after having seen it first hand, he couldn't grasp how even the Nazi's could've been so evil as to subject a people to such brutality.

The absolute proof that the Holocaust happened is easily found. Do a little research and you'll easily find it. Don't be a Nazi apologist.

I give no fuucks about your uncle. He was just as brainwashed as you are. I didn't say that "the Holocaust didn't happen". I said that it is a myth. As in the story you know is fact-free, because it isn't based upon facts. It was a false narrative that is easy to dismantle of you want to bother to do so.

Again, everything you know about "the Nazis" and "the Holocaust" is a myth composed for pure propaganda purposes.

I give no fuucks about your uncle. He was just as brainwashed as you are. I didn't say that "the Holocaust didn't happen". I said that it is a myth. As in the story you know is fact-free, because it isn't based upon facts. It was a false narrative that is easy to dismantle of you want to bother to do so.

Again, everything you know about "the Nazis" and "the Holocaust" is a myth composed for pure propaganda purposes.

Please. Educate us.
Posted By: szihn Re: Amanpour The Iranian Whore. - 11/13/20
Amanpour The Iranian Whore?

Wow..........Whores everywhere will be justifiably p issed about that comment.
Posted By: AB2506 Re: Amanpour The Iranian Whore. - 11/13/20

If I recall correctly, she went to the same school as, and was close personal friends with JFKjr.

Wow, in all this time on this forum I thought I had already seen the stupidest things said that I could imagine, but you have topped that easily with your ignorance and denial...

My uncle was in Dachau the first day U.S. troops got there and experienced the true horror of it first hand,. No brainwashing possible as he was one of the first to see it.
Throughout much of the '50s he lived with us. I grew up with seeing him grieve and suffer from the experiences he had there. What he saw there often brought him to tears.

Based on your biggoted, arrogant rant I will say that you are not a liar nor are you an idiot. You are delusional and a blind, sick fuucking idiot that wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on the ass! The truth is that the Holocaust happened and the Nazi's were unbelievably evil. It is you believing in myths.
If wikipedia went down Starfish would have nothing to post lol
Originally Posted by rte

Hey ass-hole Bell is 52 years old.
When you post pictures of your Iranain whore when she was 34 and already had rhinoplasty and breast augmentation,it's a clear indication that you live in a world of fantasy.
Now take your mother fantasies and keep them private, so no more members realize your perversion.lmao
about that Iranian whore.
Anyone who wouldnt tap that is certifiably not interested in a whore

Information about Hollywood whores is readily available and is not intimate in any way.

Dude you seem to have some obsession with that actress.

You need to get back to reality and stop posting about some long gone TV show and washed up actress.
Not so fast. Ejit say de Muzzies and Chinese love us.
Originally Posted by rte

When you post pictures of your Iranain whore when she was 34 and already had rhinoplasty and breast augmentation,...

they are all whores , just search for : Iranian Whores

The lady looks all right to me, and it would seem that she was born in England to an Iranian mother and Scottish father...not sure how that makes her an "Iranian whore".

[Linked Image from upload.wikimedia.org]

Because GI's saw death and disease at prison camps at the end of the war (which is to be expected), then the holocaust must be true......

Even though NONE of the camps taken by Americans are considered "death camps". None. Not then, not now. ALL of the "death camps" (in ever dwindling numbers) were found in Soviet occupied territory. So nobody's uncle ever saw a "death camp". A simple fact. But people are far too emotionally invested in the whole spiel to be interested in facts.
I can't stand the limey cuhnt.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

The lady looks all right to me, and it would seem that she was born in England to an Iranian mother and Scottish father...not sure how that makes her an "Iranian whore".

[Linked Image from upload.wikimedia.org]

Well, that explains it. Scottish father. The males from Scotland would bang anything.
Originally Posted by szihn
Amanpour The Iranian Whore?

Wow..........Whores everywhere will be justifiably p issed about that comment.

Yep. I mean, is there any male that would even dare ph uck that ugly beech?
Her husband is (((James Rubin))).

I'm shocked I tell you, shocked.
Posted By: RickyD Re: Amanpour The Iranian Whore. - 11/14/20
Originally Posted by rte

You don't get it. He just likes you the same as everyone else does.

My uncle was in Dachau the first day U.S. troops got there and experienced the true horror of it first hand,. No brainwashing possible as he was one of the first to see it.
Throughout much of the '50s he lived with us. I grew up with seeing him grieve and suffer from the experiences he had there. What he saw there often brought him to tears.

Based on your biggoted, arrogant rant I will say that you are not a liar nor are you an idiot. You are delusional and a blind, sick fuucking idiot that wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on the ass! The truth is that the Holocaust happened and the Nazi's were unbelievably evil. It is you believing in myths.

I say your uncle was a liar and so are you. who cares about the 60 million gentiles that died in the war only the self chosen matter. Eisenhower killed 3 million Germans AFTER the war and that is proven not a fairy tale. bolshevik jews in Russia killede over 60 million Russian Christians but that dont matter either
Originally Posted by rte

some of the guys here make me laugh. if I saw this woman in a bar I wouldnt give a flying f#ck if she was karl marx's daughter I would bang her if I could
She's a royal POS, alright; she has zero credibility & I wouldn't pizz on her if she was on fire.

Besides that, she's just plain ugly.

MM
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Her husband is (((James Rubin))).

I'm shocked I tell you, shocked.

They both enjoy kock together.
© 24hourcampfire