Home
https://youtu.be/SFCXPw1t17o

Pay closer attention beginning at the 1:40 mark w/Sidney Powell
No evidence of election fraud? Right Trump haters??? LOL>>>LOL
Evidence is useless if there is nobody willing to use it , other than as a FYI.

Where is Barr

Where is Wray

Where is Congress
Originally Posted by steve4102

Where is Barr

Where is Wray

Where is Congress

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Where is Barr

Where is Wray

Where is Congress

Up your fat Twaut , Karen

Where is Barr

Where is Wray

Where is Congress
..................If the evidence of fraud is so obvious, so huge and widespread and the evidence is so overwhelming as Sidney Powell says it is, then IMO, certain higher ups will not be able to ignore it. Imo Dominion just might be the largest lynch pin in all of the fraud that went on. This is bigger than anyone could have predicted. And imo, it possibly was a massive conspiracy......
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

Where is Barr

Where is Wray

Where is Congress
..................If the evidence of fraud is so obvious, so huge and widespread and the evidence is so overwhelming as Sidney Powell says it is, then IMO, certain higher ups will not be able to ignore it. Imo Dominion just might be the largest lynch pin in all of the fraud that went on. This is bigger than anyone could have predicted. And imo, it possibly was a massive conspiracy......

Youd have better luck hunting unicorns.
We'll see...
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Where is Barr

Where is Wray

Where is Congress

..............Keep on a posting E-Jippy SCHITS........You are a complete LYING FRAUD.
Here's the 1$ million question, what happens when the inauguration is postponed??? Because there's no way in Hell all this stuff is gonna get reconciled in a few weeks. Maybe I'm wrong but it seems impossible. But at the same time, I don't see Trump quitting either. So does the SCOTUS basically say the inauguration is postponed? Can they even do that? Is that the Senate's call? Anyone have any idea?
The best thing I got from that interview is that she seems like one determined lady.

Where is Barr

Where is Wray

Where is Congress

No offense, but didn’t we say the same thing about, Uranium One, then Spygate, then Crossfire Hurricane, then the phony impeachment attempt, yet as of today nothing has been done about any of this and to anyone involved in this.

This is just more of the same, more of the phony outrage by Graham, Nunes, etc. all the while those involved are walking free, writing books, appearing on TV shows without a fear in the world.
Someone ask the Ejit why she wants higher taxes, open borders, higher oil and gas prices, higher electricity prices, open bordes, more crime in the US from illegal immigration, more UN driven North African Muzzy immigration, more middle east wars, no guns, more child sex trafficking over the wall, no fentanyl, higher drug pric...uh, whoa, nevermind.

Where is Barr

Where is Wray

Where is Congress

No offense, but didn’t we say the same thing about, Uranium One, then Spygate, then Crossfire Hurricane, then the phony impeachment attempt, yet as of today nothing has been done about any of this and to anyone involved in this.

This is just more of the same, more of the phony outrage by Graham, Nunes, etc. all the while those involved are walking free, writing books, appearing on TV shows without a fear in the world.
.....I agree with ya...However imo this instance is different. Why? Because of the time element here and the constitutional process that must occur. The Constitutional process to certify a winner comes next month when the board of electors meet in DC to vote after each state certifies the votes. If they choose to certify or not to certify Biden and since Trump still has not conceded the election, then it goes before Congress if the SCOTUS did not get involved earlier.....The GOP legislatures control 31 out of the 50 states and each state is allowed 1 vote in that process....Trump wins. In the examples u bring up which I surely agree with, the DOJ controlled the strings.....NOW, the Constitutional process controls the strings, not the DOJ.

Where is Barr

Where is Wray

Where is Congress

.....I agree with ya...However imo this instance is different. Why? Because of the time element here and the constitutional process that must occur. The Constitutional process to certify a winner comes next month when the board of electors meet in DC to vote after each state certifies the votes. If they choose to certify or not to certify Biden and since Trump still has not conceded the election, then it goes before Congress if the SCOTUS did not get involved earlier.....The GOP legislatures control 31 out of the 50 states and each state is allowed 1 vote in that process....Trump wins. In the examples u bring up which I surely agree with, the DOJ controlled the strings.....NOW, the Constitutional process controls the strings, not the DOJ.

There's two possible outcomes here. Trump won't prevail in proving fraud, they'll get away with it again, and we're screwed. Or Trump proves numerous cases of fraud and Federal crimes, some of which will happen in front of the Supreme Court. There would be no hiding behind the media or the Party. And Half the country will want their pound of flesh.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Someone ask the Ejit why she wants higher taxes, open borders, higher oil and gas prices, higher electricity prices, open bordes, more crime in the US from illegal immigration, more UN driven North African Muzzy immigration, more middle east wars, no guns, more child sex trafficking over the wall, no fentanyl, higher drug pric...uh, whoa, nevermind.
.......Does not matter to Trump haters. They put their hatred for Trump first before the well being of their own country....Therefore they are all traitors to the well being of their country...The traitors are Paddler, saCharlie, E-Jippy4321, Garbagetruck -50 IQ, BennySLOW, Northman, Gint-RRRRR, JimfromTN, lyin LeeeeROY Beans. Did i leave anyone out?...Yep! The traitorous gang of 9....

Where is Barr

Where is Wray

Where is Congress

Good points
.......Does not matter to Trump haters. They put their hatred for Trump first before the well being of their own country....Therefore they are all traitors to the well being of their country...The traitors are Paddler, saCharlie, E-Jippy4321, Garbagetruck -50 IQ, BennySLOW, Northman, Gint-RRRRR, JimfromTN, lyin LeeeeROY Beans. Did i leave anyone out?...Yep! The traitorous gang of 9....

Trump 2020

KAGS
MAGA KAG 2020!
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Here's the 1$ million question, what happens when the inauguration is postponed??? Because there's no way in Hell all this stuff is gonna get reconciled in a few weeks. Maybe I'm wrong but it seems impossible. But at the same time, I don't see Trump quitting either. So does the SCOTUS basically say the inauguration is postponed? Can they even do that? Is that the Senate's call? Anyone have any idea?

12 Amendment IIRC. House vote, 1 vote/ state
Nancy having financial interest in Dominion is all anyone needs to know. If Trump owned the machines in 2016 you stupid [bleep] libtards would loose your minds.

What little you have, that is....
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

I thought that was only in the event of an electoral tie. Are you saying they would vote that way for an interim POTUS until the official election results are complete?
Originally Posted by 16bore
Nancy having financial interest in Dominion is all anyone needs to know. If Trump owned the machines in 2016 you stupid [bleep] libtards would loose your minds.

No schit, if Trump had shares in Dominion, it would be the biggest story on MSM. Actually, they would have just done in 2016 exactly what Trump is doing now.

No schit, if Trump had shares in Dominion, it would be the biggest story on MSM. Actually, they would have just done in 2016 exactly what Trump is doing now.

But the real question is, what are The Republican members of Congress and the Senate doing about it, not to mention what is AG Barr doing about it.

So far I have seen, read or heard squat.

CowboyTim

I thought that was only in the event of an electoral tie. Are you saying they would vote that way for an interim POTUS until the official election results are complete?

The 12th Amendment lays out how the POTUS and VP are selected. Not interim. This "election" thing we do is something else entirely, and is not required.

Where is Barr

Where is Wray

Where is Congress

He might be right, but not for the reason he is implying.

The house would select the president. Not the congress but the state house, which is presently 30 Republicans and 19 Democrats. Trump would win
https://youtu.be/SFCXPw1t17o

Pay closer attention beginning at the 1:40 mark w/Sidney Powell

Excellent.

But the real question is, what are The Republican members of Congress and the Senate doing about it, not to mention what is AG Barr doing about it.

They are either knee deep into something else or ignorant. This kind of crap is never one sided.
Originally Posted by irfubar

The house would select the president. Not the congress but the state house, which is presently 30 Republicans and 19 Democrats. Trump would in

I don't think so. It's a very interesting and unique rule. The Congressional House of Representatives would break up into groups of representatives per state and each state's group would decide who they would vote for- 1 vote per state. VERY favorable to Republicans because we represent more states.

Fugk dude, they're busy trying to make a case against the biggest crime syndicate in the United States in a matter of a few weeks. They don't have time to give you an update every 5 minutes.
God bless Sidney's efforts; she don't seem like the spoofing type.
https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/997087/1

That's a great opinion and I agree with it but unfortunately the states don't have to do anything she says.

Fugk dude, they're busy trying to make a case against the biggest crime syndicate in the United States in a matter of a few weeks. They don't have time to give you an update every 5 minutes.

How do you know this?

The only thing I have heard/read is from Romney telling President Trump to accept the loss and move on.

What evidence do you have that they are trying to solve this?

Nunes doesn’t seem to have a plan other than to switch social media outlets.

Lou was pissed at Nunes’s lack of action.

Originally Posted by BobBrown

Where is Barr

Where is Wray

Where is Congress

Up your fat Twaut , Karen

This.

Where is Barr

Where is Wray

Where is Congress

IIRC, CU E has indicated for some time that to be successful in exposing the depth of the deceit the patriots are going to bring light on the vermin iin courts, meaning the full depth of deciet wont be exposed by prosecuting one single player at a time over many years.

You really do know CU Es stance on this but wont acknowledge it as it goes against your objective which is to cause and promote a state of defeatism, which is why you dispute CU E in the first place.

I expect that it is you who is actually the deep state troll who is actually on the Bolshevik payroll.

This, and which is why supposedly Trump wants patriots to send letters to him demanding an audit of all 50 states votes. That would be evidence more than a few right wing nutjobs dont trust the election results.

As hard as hes fighing for us I will again hit this too.

https://secure.winred.com/djt/finan...&utm_content=djt_home&amount=250

Where is Barr

Where is Wray

Where is Congress

IIRC, CU E has indicated for some time that to be successful in exposing the depth of the deceit the patriots are going to bring light on the vermin iin courts, meaning the full depth of deciet wont be exposed by prosecuting one single player at a time over many years.

You really do know CU Es stance on this but wont acknowledge it as it goes against your objective which is to cause and promote a state of defeatism, which is why you dispute CU E in the first place.

I expect that it is you who is actually the deep state troll who is actually on the Bolshevik payroll.

Hahahahahahahaha you and that f’ing Q... then you call people stupid, its freaking hysterical!
Im wondering why, if Hairass feels she really has this new gig in the bag, why hasnt she relinquished her senate seat? Maybe she doesn't know if the turd they floated will take off and fly.

whistle

How do you know this?

The only thing I have heard/read is from Romney telling President Trump to accept the loss and move on.

Lou was spot on.

How do you know this?

Careful, Stew, your true color are showing.
Anti-Trump Dominion Voting Systems Security Chief Was Participating in Antifa Calls, Posted Antifa Manifesto Letter to Trump Online

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ed-antifa-manifesto-letter-trump-online/
[video:youtube]https://news.unclesamsmisguidedchil...ng-fraud-im-going-to-release-the-kraken/[/video]
You stole the election and the Campfire knows it..................We got sources you know...........

Trump 2020

KAGS

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
goggle- trump claims fraud in 2016.

Same old playbook from Donald same old conspiracy theories, same old headlines. Four years later he offered no proof of what he claimed... four years ago. Hissy fit all over again. Just like four years ago. Right media taking the bait ad running with it four years ago. And still no proof just like four years ago. Same old Donald, same old Donald. Maybe in another four years you'll figure out Donald is a con and you have been conned.......maybe.
Originally Posted by benquick

Same old playbook from Donald same old conspiracy theories, same old headlines. Four years later he offered no proof of what he claimed... four years ago. Hissy fit all over again. Just like four years ago. Right media taking the bait ad running with it four years ago. And still no proof just like four years ago. Same old Donald, same old Donald. Maybe in another four years you'll figure out Donald is a con and you have been conned.......maybe.

You leftards are all the same, something must be missing in your heads and hearts. First why the hell would you want anythig to do with the Green New Deal which hands energy and food production over to the government? That govt wanting to reduce both sectors considerably. Stalin would be proud. Second there is plenty of evidence yet it seems you cannot grasp it. Are you a bot?
Originally Posted by rickt300

You leftards are all the same, something must be missing in your heads and hearts. First why the hell would you want anythig to do with the Green New Deal which hands energy and food production over to the government? That govt wanting to reduce both sectors considerably. Stalin would be proud. Second there is plenty of evidence yet it seems you cannot grasp it. Are you a bot?

I know its early, but I went back and looked... where does anyone bring up the green new deal on this forum?

Typical response here at the fire, speaking of fire. Name calling with you hair on fire all over the map with 0 relevance to the OP.
Again, for those on the short bus:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-cyber-idUSKBN27T038

I know its early, but I went back and looked... where does anyone bring up the green new deal on this forum?

Allright stufuck if you are hoping for Biden to win then you are for his "climate" plans which include the Green New Deal. Is there some reason you have not looked up the leftard party platform and Joe's climate scam? Don't tell me you are all in for this crap just because the fake news has addled your brain over Trump!
Your media spent 4 years chasing a conspiracy. Now go finish watching cartoons.

Typical response here at the fire, speaking of fire. Name calling with you hair on fire all over the map with 0 relevance to the OP.

Calling someone who supports what Biden/Harris want a leftard is not an insult. The truth is not an insult. The OP is about how you leftards are trying to steal an election and give us what Biden?Harris are selling. Like I said there truly is something missing between your ears.
isro....... is jeff obama

leftard is not an insult.
laughing, sure it isn't. WINK

The truth is not an insult. Truth? The truth is Donald lost. The truth is there wasn't any massive voter fraud. The truth is all this nonsense is just noise.
The truth is Donald constantly manufactures all this BS bait which you eagerly swallow.
Didn`t think it was possible...but you`re further out there than my SIL.
Originally Posted by CGPAUL
Didn`t think it was possible...but you`re further out there than my SIL.

He’s a big Q follower too, huh?

leftard is not an insult.
laughing, sure it isn't. WINK

The truth is not an insult. Truth? The truth is Donald lost. The truth is there wasn't any massive voter fraud. The truth is all this nonsense is just noise.
The truth is Donald constantly manufactures all this BS bait which you eagerly swallow.

No that is not truth, that is what the leftard bot programmers have decided you need to think and you are just too dumb to see it. I don't know if Trump has won or lost but I do know there was/is massive election fraud. If you had the intelligence of a leach You would know that there is no president elect until the electoral college votes and no new president until the inauguration January 20 2021. So pull your head out of the fake news @ss.
The only reason why they call Biden President Elect is to fabricate a false reality and create false legitimacy. It's purely subliminal programming to set the stage to claim that anything Trump does, is stealing the election, that they themselves already stole. As you can see here in this forum, this technique works best on the weakest minds.
The Libtardies are so quick to tell you go research their counter argument . Fugg off commies
The only reason why they call Biden President Elect is to fabricate a false reality and create false legitimacy. It's purely subliminal programming to set the stage to claim that anything Trump does, is stealing the election, that they themselves already stole. As you can see here in this forum, this technique works best on the weakest minds.

Agreed

Fraud on his victory? Why would he be bent about that still when he won in 2016?
What Jake Blues said........They have even created an "Office of the president elect". Which has never been done before and he's not even the president elect yet, officially. But of course they're screaming about how this has been the most secure election in American history. GMAFB. So just shut up and comply and move along because there's nothing to see here, right? Because elections are only suspicious and illigitimate when a democrat loses.

How Republican State Legislatures can re-elect Trump
Google????

That's a good one.

Enough of the gaslighting!

This thread has to contain the TRUTH, given how many schitsquitoes it has buzzin around.

Release The Kraken

Where is Barr

Where is Wray

Where is Congress

There is so much evidence to proof that the election was manipulated in favor of Biden, Barr and the DOJ aren't doing their jobs.
Originally Posted by rte

Release The Kraken

Originally Posted by Ackleyfan
isro....... is jeff obama

That is not true, I can open a box of Nosler bullets

Dolt
© 24hourcampfire