Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Im wondering why, if Hairass feels she really has this new gig in the bag, why hasnt she relinquished her senate seat? Maybe she doesn't know if the turd they floated will take off and fly.

whistle

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by 16bore
Nancy having financial interest in Dominion is all anyone needs to know. If Trump owned the machines in 2016 you stupid [bleep] libtards would loose your minds.

No schit, if Trump had shares in Dominion, it would be the biggest story on MSM. Actually, they would have just done in 2016 exactly what Trump is doing now.

But the real question is, what are The Republican members of Congress and the Senate doing about it, not to mention what is AG Barr doing about it.

So far I have seen, read or heard squat.

Fugk dude, they're busy trying to make a case against the biggest crime syndicate in the United States in a matter of a few weeks. They don't have time to give you an update every 5 minutes.

How do you know this?

The only thing I have heard/read is from Romney telling President Trump to accept the loss and move on.

What evidence do you have that they are trying to solve this?

Nunes doesn’t seem to have a plan other than to switch social media outlets.

Lou was pissed at Nunes’s lack of action.

Lou was spot on.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 16bore
Nancy having financial interest in Dominion is all anyone needs to know. If Trump owned the machines in 2016 you stupid [bleep] libtards would loose your minds.

No schit, if Trump had shares in Dominion, it would be the biggest story on MSM. Actually, they would have just done in 2016 exactly what Trump is doing now.

But the real question is, what are The Republican members of Congress and the Senate doing about it, not to mention what is AG Barr doing about it.

So far I have seen, read or heard squat.

Fugk dude, they're busy trying to make a case against the biggest crime syndicate in the United States in a matter of a few weeks. They don't have time to give you an update every 5 minutes.

How do you know this?

The only thing I have heard/read is from Romney telling President Trump to accept the loss and move on.

What evidence do you have that they are trying to solve this?

Nunes doesn’t seem to have a plan other than to switch social media outlets.

Lou was pissed at Nunes’s lack of action.

Careful, Stew, your true color are showing.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Anti-Trump Dominion Voting Systems Security Chief Was Participating in Antifa Calls, Posted Antifa Manifesto Letter to Trump Online

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ed-antifa-manifesto-letter-trump-online/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
IC B2

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
You stole the election and the Campfire knows it..................We got sources you know...........

Trump 2020

KAGS

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
goggle- trump claims fraud in 2016.

Same old playbook from Donald same old conspiracy theories, same old headlines. Four years later he offered no proof of what he claimed... four years ago. Hissy fit all over again. Just like four years ago. Right media taking the bait ad running with it four years ago. And still no proof just like four years ago. Same old Donald, same old Donald. Maybe in another four years you'll figure out Donald is a con and you have been conned.......maybe.

Last edited by benquick; 11/15/20.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by benquick

Same old playbook from Donald same old conspiracy theories, same old headlines. Four years later he offered no proof of what he claimed... four years ago. Hissy fit all over again. Just like four years ago. Right media taking the bait ad running with it four years ago. And still no proof just like four years ago. Same old Donald, same old Donald. Maybe in another four years you'll figure out Donald is a con and you have been conned.......maybe.

You leftards are all the same, something must be missing in your heads and hearts. First why the hell would you want anythig to do with the Green New Deal which hands energy and food production over to the government? That govt wanting to reduce both sectors considerably. Stalin would be proud. Second there is plenty of evidence yet it seems you cannot grasp it. Are you a bot?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by rickt300

You leftards are all the same, something must be missing in your heads and hearts. First why the hell would you want anythig to do with the Green New Deal which hands energy and food production over to the government? That govt wanting to reduce both sectors considerably. Stalin would be proud. Second there is plenty of evidence yet it seems you cannot grasp it. Are you a bot?

I know its early, but I went back and looked... where does anyone bring up the green new deal on this forum?

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

Typical response here at the fire, speaking of fire. Name calling with you hair on fire all over the map with 0 relevance to the OP.

IC B3

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

I know its early, but I went back and looked... where does anyone bring up the green new deal on this forum?

Allright stufuck if you are hoping for Biden to win then you are for his "climate" plans which include the Green New Deal. Is there some reason you have not looked up the leftard party platform and Joe's climate scam? Don't tell me you are all in for this crap just because the fake news has addled your brain over Trump!

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Your media spent 4 years chasing a conspiracy. Now go finish watching cartoons.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Typical response here at the fire, speaking of fire. Name calling with you hair on fire all over the map with 0 relevance to the OP.

Calling someone who supports what Biden/Harris want a leftard is not an insult. The truth is not an insult. The OP is about how you leftards are trying to steal an election and give us what Biden?Harris are selling. Like I said there truly is something missing between your ears.

Dog I rescued in January

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
isro....... is jeff obama

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

leftard is not an insult.
laughing, sure it isn't. WINK

The truth is not an insult. Truth? The truth is Donald lost. The truth is there wasn't any massive voter fraud. The truth is all this nonsense is just noise.
The truth is Donald constantly manufactures all this BS bait which you eagerly swallow.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Didn`t think it was possible...but you`re further out there than my SIL.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by CGPAUL
Didn`t think it was possible...but you`re further out there than my SIL.

He’s a big Q follower too, huh?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

leftard is not an insult.
laughing, sure it isn't. WINK

The truth is not an insult. Truth? The truth is Donald lost. The truth is there wasn't any massive voter fraud. The truth is all this nonsense is just noise.
The truth is Donald constantly manufactures all this BS bait which you eagerly swallow.

No that is not truth, that is what the leftard bot programmers have decided you need to think and you are just too dumb to see it. I don't know if Trump has won or lost but I do know there was/is massive election fraud. If you had the intelligence of a leach You would know that there is no president elect until the electoral college votes and no new president until the inauguration January 20 2021. So pull your head out of the fake news @ss.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The only reason why they call Biden President Elect is to fabricate a false reality and create false legitimacy. It's purely subliminal programming to set the stage to claim that anything Trump does, is stealing the election, that they themselves already stole. As you can see here in this forum, this technique works best on the weakest minds.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (35, 308ld, 808outdoors, AdventureBound, Bclark, 6 invisible), 1,147 guests, and 791 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,868
Posts18,478,686
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.