Home
Very brazen stuff if not true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJjCHMZDS30
This has been posted several times already but it's worth keeping on the front page.

Never give up!
Her apparent confidence gives hope.

Never trust a judge to do what's legally obvious, though.
Yeah, the American people are not giving up, USA strong.
I certainly hope she has the “goods” on all of these crooks, and that the lid blows off soon.
I pray to God she makes it happen.
I will never give up as long as there is hope as narrow as a hair.

Mushbrain - biiiiden, Kamel Harris, Piglosi, Shuckmer, Any Old C...
Homar, et.al. can eat sand & croak.
So, maybe I didn't vote for Trump after all? I mean, I marked the box next to he and Pence's name on the touchscreen but who the heck knows?

I said the only way I would ever vote democommie was after I was dead but they may have made a liar out of me.
"I never make a claim I can't prove." - Sidney Powell
I hope to God that if indeed any of this is proven to be true...... That some of the scum responsible for it will be behind bars for a good long time.
I just hope this is not something that Fox News pushed along to curb losing people to Newsmax. Having that said that Sidney Powell is very forward with everything and I think she would be different, say somewhat milder if it was just something Fox wanted to get going.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
"I never make a claim I can't prove." - Sidney Powell

Yep. That’s encouraging.

The fact that hiLIARy is still walking free, Stroke is not even indicted, let alone behind bars, etc., is not encouraging.

I remain hopeful nonetheless.
[Linked Image from gab.com]
No matter how much evidence is presented, I have to say, I don't hold much hope in the supreme court to do what is right. Hell, when have they ever?
I have never put much confidence anything Rudi says, but I surely hope this time he speaks trùth. Never expect anything to come of it regardless.
We can hope.
Trump gets 4 more years. No question.
Originally Posted by add

I’m not seeing this Tweet on Rudy’s feed. Was it taken down?
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Trump gets 4 more years. No question.

Hope you are right. Heaps of us in Australia hope you are right.
Originally Posted by add

Why do you guys keep posting the fake tweets lol...
Sidney said this morning that she never says anything she cant prove. She seems like a smart lady. My moneys on her.
Ill put my money of her
@rudygiulianl

Originally Posted by kroo88
Originally Posted by add

When they told me on the 4th that Pennsylvania was called for pedo Joe, I felt like crap for 1/2 a day. But the more I thought about it, the more I was sure that DJT saw this coming and was prepared.
I pray now that he’s gonna put some folks behind bars like I thought he would in ‘16. It’s long overdue.
Keep the faith, and pray!
7mm
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
@rudygiulianl

Originally Posted by add

Its fake!! For the millionth time... it needs the check in the cloud to be a verified account..

One of you goobers does this at least once a day .. I'm willing to bet 90% of the crap you guys read and repost is fake!! Youguys aren't even smart enough to realize your being duped by the darn check mark lol.. welcome to 2006
Thought I was pointing that out.

Wouldn't it be ironic if everything in the fake post came to fruition?

Originally Posted by Ejp1234
@rudygiulianl

Originally Posted by add

Its fake!!

@rudygiulianl

Originally Posted by add

Yep, bad account.

Mea culpa.
Originally Posted by Stophel
No matter how much evidence is presented, I have to say, I don't hold much hope in the supreme court to do what is right. Hell, when have they ever?

Gore vs. Bush, Heller, McDonald
Originally Posted by add

@rudygiulianl

Originally Posted by add

Yep, bad account.

Mea culpa.

Youa stupid culpa

LOL
@rudygiulianl

Originally Posted by add

Its fake!! For the millionth time... it needs the check in the cloud to be a verified account..

One of you goobers does this at least once a day .. I'm willing to bet 90% of the crap you guys read and repost is fake!! Youguys aren't even smart enough to realize your being duped by the darn check mark lol.. welcome to 2006

Just like fifteen dogs that heard the neighbor dog bark and they all start yammering..........at what they do not know!

That is what makes this place a riot

LOL

Trump 2020

KAGS
@rudygiulianl

Originally Posted by add

,,,,Hey PUNK..Yeah you E-JIPPY4321........Fake??? Hundreds of sworn and signed affidavits under penalty of perjury all fake? For the millionth time you say?? LOL>>>LOL..... And you specialize in the law and the US Constitution? And you are privy to what is going on behind the scenes in the evidence gathering process???.............You are a pathetic, dumb and ridiculous joke.....You do not know a damned thing, other than your brain telling you to make stupid, dumb and idiotic posts based on none other than mindless opinionated crap.
Sidney is going to Release the Kraken!
How do you tell the Rudy Twitter is fake.
@RudyGiulianl

Not @RudyGiuliani (the correct).

Originally Posted by MikeMcGuire
How do you tell the Rudy Twitter is fake.

No check mark following his name.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][/img]
[
If it's a rue? LOL
Thank you.

I only opened a Twitter and Facebook thing to watch election stuff that you could not see properly without an account.
Originally Posted by ISRO
@rudygiulianl

Originally Posted by add

Just like fifteen dogs that heard the neighbor dog bark and they all start yammering..........at what they do not know!

LOL

Trump 2020

KAGS

You are still by far the reigning King of Schit and Fall Back In It.
@rudygiulianl

Originally Posted by add

LOL

Trump 2020

KAGS

Don't you'se 2 wear each other out now.

Lol.
Originally Posted by Hastings

Gore vs Bush was a gimme. The Heller decision is GARBAGE. I honestly know nothing about the McDonald decision.

Gore vs Bush was a gimme. The Heller decision is GARBAGE. I honestly know nothing about the McDonald decision.

Then,,,, there’s their rulings on abortion and Obamacare. Real winners, those two were.

Then you have the several refusals to hear 2A related cases.
IMO, if you don't think by now that this election will be overturned in Trump's favor, you're simply uneducated and listening to the mainstream media BULLSHlT LIES and not following the right things on the internet. In short time we will find out that not only was there fraud, but just how CORRUPT the dems are. It all ties into the coronavirus as well for them to have a reason for complete control over society. Look up the right things on google. It will all make sense.

Please people, be ready for a civil war. This is the first time in my life that I think there is good reason to believe there will be another one.

Trump 2021. STILL your president.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Then,,,, there’s their rulings on abortion and Obamacare. Real winners, those two were.

Yeah, the "supreme" court has more than a century long history chock full of REALLY BAD decisions.

Frankly, I don't want them to ever take on any 2nd Amendment cases. They'll just fugg us over.

Yeah, the "supreme" court has more than a century long history chock full of REALLY BAD decisions.

Frankly, I don't want them to ever take on any 2nd Amendment cases. They'll just fugg us over.

A scotus Judge is either a Constitutionalist or an Activist.

There’s no middle ground.

Period.

Jmo
Dan Bongino podcast covered this several days ago I highly recommend listening to his show
Originally Posted by 22250rem
I hope to God that if indeed any of this is proven to be true...... That some of the scum responsible for it will be behind bars for a good long time.

Traiters to our country that swore oaths should face a penalty of death. This is some seriously messed up crap if these politicians helped rig an election for financial gain for themselves...
If something like this truly happened, the government absolutely has to do something to clean this up. I am really tired of talk and no action from anyone or any thing
Originally Posted by Oakster
If something like this truly happened, the government absolutely has to do something to clean this up. I am really tired of talk and no action from anyone or any thing

That's the problem "the government absolutely has to do something".

Well, it did....

Just like Covid, just like deficit spending, just like not enforcing immigration laws.

The government is the [bleep] problem, yet 2/3rds of the people are still of the belief its going to fix itself.

The second to the last solution has been compromised beyond being viable.

Jesus....

Five Finger Death Punch - "Living the Dream".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOkkWIOkWl8&feature=emb_logo
Originally Posted by cuznguido
I have never put much confidence anything Rudi says, but I surely hope this time he speaks trùth. Never expect anything to come of it regardless.

You need to have a little more faith. We fight terror outside the U.S and no giving up. We should so the same while fighting domestic terror.
Her apparent confidence gives hope.

Never trust a judge to do what's legally obvious, though.

Sadly, true. Let's pray that God is taking charge of this.
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
@rudygiulianl

Originally Posted by add

,,,,Hey PUNK..Yeah you E-JIPPY4321........Fake??? Hundreds of sworn and signed affidavits under penalty of perjury all fake? For the millionth time you say?? LOL>>>LOL..... And you specialize in the law and the US Constitution? And you are privy to what is going on behind the scenes in the evidence gathering process???.............You are a pathetic, dumb and ridiculous joke.....You do not know a damned thing, other than your brain telling you to make stupid, dumb and idiotic posts based on none other than mindless opinionated crap.

Bwhahahahahahaha gosh darn your retarded... although yes I do think this whole election fraud thing is fake... in this case Mr Shortbus, the fugging tweet is fake you gosh darn moron!! Follow along now, I’ll go slower next time for our resident special ed student...

Jesus... bwhhahahahahahaahahahhh
Originally Posted by local_dirt
@rudygiulianl

Originally Posted by add

LOL

Trump 2020

KAGS

Morning LocalDummy

LOL

Problems being that the wrong folks are holding the mops and brooms.

What is needed is a few dedicated folks with fire hoses.
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
Dan Bongino podcast covered this several days ago I highly recommend listening to his show

Agreed. I listen to Dan regularly.
No argument from me...
Originally Posted by add

I love the way he admits that he will find fraud even before he has looked. Yup. Rudy wouldn't make stuff up - would he?

Trump is toast.
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by add

I love the way he admits that he will find fraud even before he has looked. Yup. Rudy wouldn't make stuff up - would he?

Trump is toast.

All disinformation. The Sidney Powell stuff is likely more cresible.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
@rudygiulianl

Originally Posted by add

LOL

Trump 2020

KAGS

Morning LocalDummy

LOL

ESAD.

Yup, like Barr, Wray and Haspel
DOMINION ,, definition ,, coincidence ? ?
[dəˈminyən]
NOUN
sovereignty or control.
"man's attempt to establish dominion over others"
synonyms:
supremacy · ascendancy · dominance · domination · superiority · predominance · preeminence · primacy · hegemony · authority · mastery · control · command · direction · power · sway · rule · government · jurisdiction · sovereignty · suzerainty · lordship · overlordship · leadership · influence · the upper hand · the whip hand · the edge · advantage · hold · grasp · empire · predomination · paramountcy · prepotence · prepotency · prepollency
Originally Posted by steve4102

Yup, like Barr, Wray and Haspel

I can almost see those 3 standing around with mop and brooms in hand.

Well,,,,at least Barr didn’t “influence the election in any way”. He kept that promise.
I'll send her a Christmas present every year if they can get this done!
© 24hourcampfire