Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ISRO
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
@rudygiulianl

Originally Posted by kroo88
Originally Posted by add
[Linked Image from gab.com]

I’m not seeing this Tweet on Rudy’s feed. Was it taken down?

Its fake!! For the millionth time... it needs the check in the cloud to be a verified account..

One of you goobers does this at least once a day .. I'm willing to bet 90% of the crap you guys read and repost is fake!! Youguys aren't even smart enough to realize your being duped by the darn check mark lol.. welcome to 2006

Just like fifteen dogs that heard the neighbor dog bark and they all start yammering..........at what they do not know!

That is what makes this place a riot

LOL

Trump 2020

KAGS

Don't you'se 2 wear each other out now.

Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB4

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Stophel
No matter how much evidence is presented, I have to say, I don't hold much hope in the supreme court to do what is right. Hell, when have they ever?

Gore vs. Bush, Heller, McDonald

Gore vs Bush was a gimme. The Heller decision is GARBAGE. I honestly know nothing about the McDonald decision.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
No matter how much evidence is presented, I have to say, I don't hold much hope in the supreme court to do what is right. Hell, when have they ever?

Gore vs Bush was a gimme. The Heller decision is GARBAGE. I honestly know nothing about the McDonald decision.

Then,,,, there’s their rulings on abortion and Obamacare. Real winners, those two were.

Then you have the several refusals to hear 2A related cases.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
IMO, if you don't think by now that this election will be overturned in Trump's favor, you're simply uneducated and listening to the mainstream media BULLSHlT LIES and not following the right things on the internet. In short time we will find out that not only was there fraud, but just how CORRUPT the dems are. It all ties into the coronavirus as well for them to have a reason for complete control over society. Look up the right things on google. It will all make sense.

Please people, be ready for a civil war. This is the first time in my life that I think there is good reason to believe there will be another one.

Trump 2021. STILL your president.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Then,,,, there’s their rulings on abortion and Obamacare. Real winners, those two were.

Yeah, the "supreme" court has more than a century long history chock full of REALLY BAD decisions.

Frankly, I don't want them to ever take on any 2nd Amendment cases. They'll just fugg us over.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Yeah, the "supreme" court has more than a century long history chock full of REALLY BAD decisions.

Frankly, I don't want them to ever take on any 2nd Amendment cases. They'll just fugg us over.

A scotus Judge is either a Constitutionalist or an Activist.

There’s no middle ground.

Period.

Jmo

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dan Bongino podcast covered this several days ago I highly recommend listening to his show

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by 22250rem
I hope to God that if indeed any of this is proven to be true...... That some of the scum responsible for it will be behind bars for a good long time.

Traiters to our country that swore oaths should face a penalty of death. This is some seriously messed up crap if these politicians helped rig an election for financial gain for themselves...

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
If something like this truly happened, the government absolutely has to do something to clean this up. I am really tired of talk and no action from anyone or any thing

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by Oakster
If something like this truly happened, the government absolutely has to do something to clean this up. I am really tired of talk and no action from anyone or any thing

That's the problem "the government absolutely has to do something".

Well, it did....

Just like Covid, just like deficit spending, just like not enforcing immigration laws.

The government is the [bleep] problem, yet 2/3rds of the people are still of the belief its going to fix itself.

The second to the last solution has been compromised beyond being viable.

Jesus....

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Five Finger Death Punch - "Living the Dream".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOkkWIOkWl8&feature=emb_logo

Don't ask me about my military service or heroic acts...most of it is untrue.

Pronoun: Yes, SIR !
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by cuznguido
I have never put much confidence anything Rudi says, but I surely hope this time he speaks trùth. Never expect anything to come of it regardless.

You need to have a little more faith. We fight terror outside the U.S and no giving up. We should so the same while fighting domestic terror.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Her apparent confidence gives hope.

Never trust a judge to do what's legally obvious, though.

Sadly, true. Let's pray that God is taking charge of this.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
@rudygiulianl

Originally Posted by add

Its fake!! For the millionth time... it needs the check in the cloud to be a verified account..

One of you goobers does this at least once a day .. I'm willing to bet 90% of the crap you guys read and repost is fake!! Youguys aren't even smart enough to realize your being duped by the darn check mark lol.. welcome to 2006
,,,,Hey PUNK..Yeah you E-JIPPY4321........Fake??? Hundreds of sworn and signed affidavits under penalty of perjury all fake? For the millionth time you say?? LOL>>>LOL..... And you specialize in the law and the US Constitution? And you are privy to what is going on behind the scenes in the evidence gathering process???.............You are a pathetic, dumb and ridiculous joke.....You do not know a damned thing, other than your brain telling you to make stupid, dumb and idiotic posts based on none other than mindless opinionated crap.

Bwhahahahahahaha gosh darn your retarded... although yes I do think this whole election fraud thing is fake... in this case Mr Shortbus, the fugging tweet is fake you gosh darn moron!! Follow along now, I’ll go slower next time for our resident special ed student...

Jesus... bwhhahahahahahaahahahhh

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by ISRO
@rudygiulianl

Originally Posted by add

Just like fifteen dogs that heard the neighbor dog bark and they all start yammering..........at what they do not know!

That is what makes this place a riot

LOL

Trump 2020

KAGS

You are still by far the reigning King of Schit and Fall Back In It.

Morning LocalDummy

LOL

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Oakster

Problems being that the wrong folks are holding the mops and brooms.

What is needed is a few dedicated folks with fire hoses.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
Dan Bongino podcast covered this several days ago I highly recommend listening to his show

Agreed. I listen to Dan regularly.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
No argument from me...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by add

I love the way he admits that he will find fraud even before he has looked. Yup. Rudy wouldn't make stuff up - would he?

Trump is toast.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (2500HD, 1OntarioJim, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 57 invisible), 2,216 guests, and 1,317 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,932
Posts18,479,955
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.