Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
@rudygiulianl

Originally Posted by kroo88
Originally Posted by add
[Linked Image from gab.com]

I’m not seeing this Tweet on Rudy’s feed. Was it taken down?

Its fake!! For the millionth time... it needs the check in the cloud to be a verified account..

One of you goobers does this at least once a day .. I'm willing to bet 90% of the crap you guys read and repost is fake!! Youguys aren't even smart enough to realize your being duped by the darn check mark lol.. welcome to 2006
,,,,Hey PUNK..Yeah you E-JIPPY4321........Fake??? Hundreds of sworn and signed affidavits under penalty of perjury all fake? For the millionth time you say?? LOL>>>LOL..... And you specialize in the law and the US Constitution? And you are privy to what is going on behind the scenes in the evidence gathering process???.............You are a pathetic, dumb and ridiculous joke.....You do not know a damned thing, other than your brain telling you to make stupid, dumb and idiotic posts based on none other than mindless opinionated crap.

Bwhahahahahahaha gosh darn your retarded... although yes I do think this whole election fraud thing is fake... in this case Mr Shortbus, the fugging tweet is fake you gosh darn moron!! Follow along now, I’ll go slower next time for our resident special ed student...

Jesus... bwhhahahahahahaahahahhh