Home
Posted By: JakeBlues Georgia Election Recounts - 11/15/20
Apparently, Fulton County is done recounting, with other counties to soon follow.
Posted By: 79S Re: Georgia Election Recounts - 11/15/20
Let me guess no changes or they keeping that info close hold?
Posted By: Stophel Re: Georgia Election Recounts - 11/15/20
If they're just recounting the same fraudulent ballots they had before, what difference will it make?
Lawyers for the Biden campaign said Sunday afternoon that the first days of Georgia’s recount have proven that the state’s voting system “accurately counted the votes.”

“After two-and-a-half days of this audit, we continue to agree with the secretary of state that there is no reason to believe that any widespread irregularities have been found,” Patrick Moore, president of Biden’s legal team, told reporters during a conference call. “A number of ballots have been recounted at this point. We’ve not seen any evidence of irregularities whatsoever.”

Translation- they covered their tracks well.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Lawyers for the Biden campaign said Sunday afternoon that the first days of Georgia’s recount have proven that the state’s voting system “accurately counted the votes.”

“After two-and-a-half days of this audit, we continue to agree with the secretary of state that there is no reason to believe that any widespread irregularities have been found,” Patrick Moore, president of Biden’s legal team, told reporters during a conference call. “A number of ballots have been recounted at this point. We’ve not seen any evidence of irregularities whatsoever.”

Not that well, Dominion bribed Kemp and the SOS to use their voting machines/servers/programs and Trump's lawyers have the goods on them. Yes, Kemp and the SOS are "Republicans", but it just proves that both parties' people can be bribed.Lin Wood, the lawyer for the Covington kid, is all over it.

https://api.parler.com/l/KfhzV
Posted By: ISRO Re: Georgia Election Recounts - 11/15/20

Or there was no fraud

Dummy
Posted By: Slavek Re: Georgia Election Recounts - 11/15/20
Originally Posted by 79S

I would not expect any significant changes. The only reason they are doing recount is to help them get rid of President Trump from the White House.
The 'laundered' ballots have no voter information......after removal from envelopes.

Which is why Republicans were removed from the process.
Posted By: 79S Re: Georgia Election Recounts - 11/15/20
Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by 79S

I would not expect any significant changes. The only reason they are doing recount is to help them get rid of President Trump from the White House.

Yeah they forgot to throw some bones to those people running for Congress.. lol yeah they got Biden but they lost seats in the house and the Republicans will maintain control of the senate.
Are they recounting the Senate votes as well? If one gets over 50% on a recount, maybe a runoff isn't required.
Posted By: Ejp1234 Re: Georgia Election Recounts - 11/15/20
Are they recounting the Senate votes as well? If one gets over 50% on a recount, maybe a runoff isn't required.

Lol, dude, let it go lol... its so obvious nothing happened hahaha

Judges throwing out the cases left and right because there is NO EVIDENCE hahahhahahah

Recounts take place, no major changes!!!

Trump lost the election fair and square!!! News flash, more people hate him than like him! Lol, it happens!
Posted By: GeoW Re: Georgia Election Recounts - 11/16/20
Little time for a hand recount.
I forgot that Kemp is the former GA sec of state. Lots of collusion and payola out there. I hope Rudy and Sydney come out with definitive proof soon. Kemp is helping cover his own backside and that of the current sec of state.

Their may have been a recount but there certainly has not been an audit.
Rudy’s hyping of Hunter’s laptop doesn’t inspire confidence in him.
Sydney is different though. I don’t see her talking the talk without being able to back it up. It goes no good at this point, no way she’s trashing her career for nothing.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Rudy’s hyping of Hunter’s laptop doesn’t inspire confidence in him. Sydney is different though. I don’t see her talking the talk without being able to back it up. It goes no good at this point, no way she’s trashing her career for nothing.

That chick truly does seem like she wants a pound of flesh, and that's a good thing.
Posted By: AKduck Re: Georgia Election Recounts - 11/16/20
The recount is happening faster than the original count. Odd. What sort of sh*tshow has GA turned into?
Posted By: kingston Re: Georgia Election Recounts - 11/16/20
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Rudy’s hyping of Hunter’s laptop doesn’t inspire confidence in him.
Sydney is different though. I don’t see her talking the talk without being able to back it up. It goes no good at this point, no way she’s trashing her career for nothing.

Sydney's already got her neck all the way out after years of defending Flynn. I too hope she has the goods. I am tired of overhyped promises. The swamp is deep and vast. It's like a black hole that swallows it's own sins.
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Judges throwing out the cases left and right because there is NO EVIDENCE hahahhahahah

Trump lost the election fair and square!!! News flash, more people hate him than like him! Lol, it happens!

......Fair and square?? You damned LIAR!......Sitting in front of your keyboard again repeating and repeating your ridiculous opinions based on absolute speculation and idiocy.
Lin Wood as already filed a lawsuit against the GA secretary of state for the same thing PA did......Changing the election guidelines and rules without any authority to do so in violation of the US Constitution and the election laws of GA..
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Lin Wood as already filed a lawsuit against the GA secretary of state for the same thing PA did......Changing the election guidelines and rules without any authority to do so in violation of the US Constitution and the election laws of GA..

Good. Sick of the Dems being above the law.
Posted By: Squidge Re: Georgia Election Recounts - 11/16/20
"If this is true" then Lin Wood might lose this one. "The changes were made by the state election board." Yep I know, AP story FWIW. Any bets on whether or not Stacey Abrams was central to this lawsuit and the legal settlement earlier this year?

https://apnews.com/article/ap-fact-...tration-40bb602e6f0facf8eecc331e83ab36e0

THE FACTS: There is nothing in the consent decree that prevents Georgia election clerks from scrutinizing signatures. The legal settlement signed in March addresses accusations about a lack of statewide standards for judging signatures on absentee ballot envelopes.

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, a Republican, said that not only is it entirely possible to match signatures, but that the state requires it.

When a voter requests an absentee ballot on a paper application, he or she must sign it. Election officials compare that signature to the signature in voter registration files before a ballot is sent to the voter, Raffensperger said.

When those ballots are returned, the required signature on the outer envelope is compared to signatures in the voter registration system.

This process was spelled out in detail in the consent decree, a legal settlement that was signed March 6.

A lawsuit by the Democratic Party, which led to the agreement, argued that minorities were disproportionately affected when they had their ballots rejected. Among other things, the settlement sets steps for local election officials to notify a voter -- by phone, mail or email -- in a timely fashion about problems with a signature.

The changes were made by the state election board.

Following state law, Georgia is pursuing a hand tally of votes in the presidential race. Democrat Joe Biden leads Trump by about 14,000 votes in the state. There are no examples of similar recounts that have overturned leads of that magnitude.

The signature issue resurfaced after lawyer L. Lin Wood Jr. filed a federal lawsuit Friday questioning whether the secretary of state had the authority to require the process of signature verification outlined in the agreement.
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

You don't have to like it. You can hate him all you want but he is a 100 time a better man than Biden will ever be. Its sad but I am thinking the possibilities of Biden becoming president increases by the day. I guess fraud is illegal when Democrats are the perpetuators.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Georgia Election Recounts - 11/16/20
Aliens are in charge!
© 24hourcampfire