Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Apparently, Fulton County is done recounting, with other counties to soon follow.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
GB4

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Let me guess no changes or they keeping that info close hold?

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
If they're just recounting the same fraudulent ballots they had before, what difference will it make?

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Lawyers for the Biden campaign said Sunday afternoon that the first days of Georgia’s recount have proven that the state’s voting system “accurately counted the votes.”

“After two-and-a-half days of this audit, we continue to agree with the secretary of state that there is no reason to believe that any widespread irregularities have been found,” Patrick Moore, president of Biden’s legal team, told reporters during a conference call. “A number of ballots have been recounted at this point. We’ve not seen any evidence of irregularities whatsoever.”

Translation- they covered their tracks well.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Lawyers for the Biden campaign said Sunday afternoon that the first days of Georgia’s recount have proven that the state’s voting system “accurately counted the votes.”

“After two-and-a-half days of this audit, we continue to agree with the secretary of state that there is no reason to believe that any widespread irregularities have been found,” Patrick Moore, president of Biden’s legal team, told reporters during a conference call. “A number of ballots have been recounted at this point. We’ve not seen any evidence of irregularities whatsoever.”

Not that well, Dominion bribed Kemp and the SOS to use their voting machines/servers/programs and Trump's lawyers have the goods on them. Yes, Kemp and the SOS are "Republicans", but it just proves that both parties' people can be bribed.Lin Wood, the lawyer for the Covington kid, is all over it.

https://api.parler.com/l/KfhzV

Last edited by ratsmacker; 11/15/20.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
IC B2

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I

Or there was no fraud

Dummy

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 79S

I would not expect any significant changes. The only reason they are doing recount is to help them get rid of President Trump from the White House.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
The 'laundered' ballots have no voter information......after removal from envelopes.

Which is why Republicans were removed from the process.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by 79S

I would not expect any significant changes. The only reason they are doing recount is to help them get rid of President Trump from the White House.

Yeah they forgot to throw some bones to those people running for Congress.. lol yeah they got Biden but they lost seats in the house and the Republicans will maintain control of the senate.

Last edited by 79S; 11/15/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Are they recounting the Senate votes as well? If one gets over 50% on a recount, maybe a runoff isn't required.

IC B3

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Are they recounting the Senate votes as well? If one gets over 50% on a recount, maybe a runoff isn't required.

Lol, dude, let it go lol... its so obvious nothing happened hahaha

Judges throwing out the cases left and right because there is NO EVIDENCE hahahhahahah

Recounts take place, no major changes!!!

Trump lost the election fair and square!!! News flash, more people hate him than like him! Lol, it happens!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Little time for a hand recount.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I forgot that Kemp is the former GA sec of state. Lots of collusion and payola out there. I hope Rudy and Sydney come out with definitive proof soon. Kemp is helping cover his own backside and that of the current sec of state.

Their may have been a recount but there certainly has not been an audit.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Rudy’s hyping of Hunter’s laptop doesn’t inspire confidence in him.
Sydney is different though. I don’t see her talking the talk without being able to back it up. It goes no good at this point, no way she’s trashing her career for nothing.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Rudy’s hyping of Hunter’s laptop doesn’t inspire confidence in him. Sydney is different though. I don’t see her talking the talk without being able to back it up. It goes no good at this point, no way she’s trashing her career for nothing.

That chick truly does seem like she wants a pound of flesh, and that's a good thing.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The recount is happening faster than the original count. Odd. What sort of sh*tshow has GA turned into?

Yup.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Rudy’s hyping of Hunter’s laptop doesn’t inspire confidence in him.
Sydney is different though. I don’t see her talking the talk without being able to back it up. It goes no good at this point, no way she’s trashing her career for nothing.

Sydney's already got her neck all the way out after years of defending Flynn. I too hope she has the goods. I am tired of overhyped promises. The swamp is deep and vast. It's like a black hole that swallows it's own sins.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Lol, dude, let it go lol... its so obvious nothing happened hahaha

Judges throwing out the cases left and right because there is NO EVIDENCE hahahhahahah

Recounts take place, no major changes!!!

Trump lost the election fair and square!!! News flash, more people hate him than like him! Lol, it happens!

......Fair and square?? You damned LIAR!......Sitting in front of your keyboard again repeating and repeating your ridiculous opinions based on absolute speculation and idiocy.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Lin Wood as already filed a lawsuit against the GA secretary of state for the same thing PA did......Changing the election guidelines and rules without any authority to do so in violation of the US Constitution and the election laws of GA..

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Lin Wood as already filed a lawsuit against the GA secretary of state for the same thing PA did......Changing the election guidelines and rules without any authority to do so in violation of the US Constitution and the election laws of GA..

Good. Sick of the Dems being above the law.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 160user, 56 invisible), 1,959 guests, and 1,166 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,877
Posts18,479,011
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.