Home
Go to the 0:50 second mark and listen to the crowd. ("FOX News Sux!")

Certainly more than 100,000 people in that sweep of the crowd, which is a good turn out. DOn't know if more came later or were hidden from this view. MSM can't blow this off as "a small group of Right Wing Extremists".

America is the biggest loser.
Fox was hurt. USA was hurt more.
Originally Posted by g5m

I haven't listened to Fox News or Fox Business since November 4th - NewsMax gets my attention now but there’s a lot of reruns and fillers right now. Hopefully they’ll pick up some big names like Tucker and Ingram - I could do without Hannity.

Had to edit - I meant I haven’t.
Do you think Biden or Harris will ever let themselves get that close to a crowd like that?
Originally Posted by Armednfree
Do you think Biden or Harris will ever let themselves get that close to a crowd like that?

Not a chance! Biden won't venture out beyond the WH Rose Garden. Might hide at Camp David or at one of Obama's compounds, but he doesn't dare mix with "the People".

Hey, if Trump can hang out in front of Deplorables that tenaciously cling to their guns and Bible and remain unscathed, why can't Biden hang out with ANTIFA and BLM. they are peace lovers, after all. Right? wink
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by Armednfree

Not a chance! Biden won't venture out beyond the WH Rose Garden. Might hide at Camp David or at one of Obama's compounds, but he doesn't dare mix with "the People".

Hey, if Trump can hang out in front of Deplorables that tenaciously cling to their guns and Bible and remain unscathed, why can't Biden hang out with ANTIFA and BLM. they are peace lovers, after all. Right? wink

I think you meant that Hiden Biden won’t mix with the “little people” 🤬
Originally Posted by tpcollins
Originally Posted by g5m

I have listened to Fox News or Fox Business since November 4th - NewsMax gets my attention now but there’s a lot of reruns and fillers right now. Hopefully they’ll pick up some big names like Tucker and Ingram - I could do without Hannity.

I don't have any cable at all so I have not watched NewsMax I hope them the best. I hope Fox's ratings crash through the floor..

That said I'll bet this huge jump for Newsmax has caught them off-guard. You can bet there will be growing pains and they are probably going crazy now behind the scenes trying to secure funding and content. LOL
Originally Posted by OldHat
I don't have any cable at all so I have not watched NewsMax I hope them the best. I hope Fox's ratings crash through the floor..

That said I'll bet this huge jump for Newsmax has caught them off-guard. You can bet there will be growing pains and they are probably going crazy now behind the scenes trying to secure funding and content. LOL

Livestream baby......

https://www.newsmaxtv.com/
Originally Posted by g5m

I haven't listened to Fox News or Fox Business since November 4th - NewsMax gets my attention now but there’s a lot of reruns and fillers right now. Hopefully they’ll pick up some big names like Tucker and Ingram - I could do without Hannity.

I had to correct my original post - I meant to type I haven’t.
Originally Posted by g5m

Originally Posted by g5m

Originally Posted by g5m

Originally Posted by g5m

Originally Posted by g5m

Originally Posted by g5m

© 24hourcampfire