Home
Posted By: DigitalDan Punks, dead cops and stats - 11/19/20
Not many surprises here, but worth the read.

https://www.tierthreetactical.com/2...7FzTr6jrHmjs0V7T6l6qjD9QLHKS8Q9R6yj6ps10
thanks Dan.
Interesting, but no real surprises. My take away is that the criminals are experienced, have no compunction about shooting, and do their best work suddenly at very close range. They are the hunters, you are the prey.
Posted By: Mike_S Re: Punks, dead cops and stats - 11/19/20
Good information.
Good read. Thanks for posting.
Posted By: hanco Re: Punks, dead cops and stats - 11/19/20
Yes. Thanks
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Punks, dead cops and stats - 11/19/20
I wonder how many police have long arms in their patrol car,..either shotgun or auto loading rifle?

I think every patrol car in the country should have a minimum of one of each.
Reinforces that these types have absolutely no compunction about shooting you. If they'll shoot a cop, they'll shoot you 10 times over.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Reinforces that these types have absolutely no compunction about shooting you. If they'll shoot a cop, they'll shoot you 10 times over.

I dont believe that copaganda for one minute. cops can put you in jail regular people cannot. no reason to shoot them.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Punks, dead cops and stats - 11/19/20
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD

I dont believe that copaganda for one minute. cops can put you in jail regular people cannot. no reason to shoot them.

NGAF
Posted By: AZmark Re: Punks, dead cops and stats - 11/19/20
Now days the criminals have more rights than the cops. The cops should have the right to go home unharmed every day just like any other employee but the media, Blm, antifa, and other criminals think differently. There definitely are some bad cops out there but it is minimal. Who here would like to put on a badge nowadays?
Originally Posted by AZmark
Now days the criminals have more rights than the cops. The cops should have the right to go home unharmed every day just like any other employee but the media, Blm, antifa, and other criminals think differently. There definitely are some bad cops out there but it is minimal. Who here would like to put on a badge nowadays?

yea cops got it real bad. 20th on the list for dangerous jobs. maybe this tiny bit of financial facts would help

Attached picture 960x0 (1).jpg
Attached picture 960x0.jpg
Percent of legally acquired gun used by offender: 0%
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Punks, dead cops and stats - 11/19/20
"Police officers aren’t always the best shooters, but they are probably better than the average concealed carry holder" Maybe. Still pretty damming of Police Officer marksmanship.

yea cops got it real bad. 20th on the list for dangerous jobs.

Source?
Posted By: Paul39 Re: Punks, dead cops and stats - 11/19/20
Originally Posted by jorgeI
"Police officers aren’t always the best shooters, but they are probably better than the average concealed carry holder" Maybe. Still pretty damming of Police Officer marksmanship.

"Average" begs definition. A lot more variability among the population of CC holders. Police officers are a more homogenious group.
Originally Posted by Raeford

NGAF

Spunqkie doesn't have a clue.

Without taxing my Boomer brain, I can think of 2 murders within 100 yds of one of my properties in Miami that were perpetrated by thugs on joe citizens and completely pointless.
Originally Posted by AZmark

yea cops got it real bad. 20th on the list for dangerous jobs. maybe this tiny bit of financial facts would help

And you choose Seattle as your slice of America example.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Punks, dead cops and stats - 11/19/20
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Percent of legally acquired gun used by offender: 0%

Whats that tell us about gun law and crime?

Good chance 90% of this would stop if there were public executions, preferably by hanging
Career criminals don't hesitate. Cops and law abiding citizens pretty much have to. Even if it's momentarily fatal or they and their families end up going broke paying atty fees for shooting some "fine young man that was just starting to turn his life around". Chances are even greater of this happening if there's a democrat prosecuting atty in a blue state. Look at what's happening to Kyle Rittenhouse right now.
The attacker almost always has the advantage. And I'm sure everybody's hit ratio goes down after the first shot.
Murderers, if caught, should get one trial. They should have ONE appeal, and one year to accomplish. Any lawyer or judge that delays it should get one YEAR in jail, no exceptions. At the end of the appeal and the conviction is upheld, there should be a hanging on the courthouse steps at the next high noon. Public! And Thanks DD, Be Well, RZ.

NGAF

Without taxing my Boomer brain, I can think of 2 murders within 100 yds of one of my properties in Miami that were perpetrated by thugs on joe citizens and completely pointless.

bull sh it . I bet anything they owed a narco money or some one else. how much property can you own if you are looking to buy your drugs in canada or messico? you another full of crap boomer
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Source?

google it very easy to find

Attached picture Eau_PrRU8AAVAL4.jpg
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I wonder how many police have long arms in their patrol car,..either shotgun or auto loading rifle?

Most do. However most cops aren't getting out with their long gun unless they are responding to an active disturbance.

Force science has proven if someone is reacting in a gunfight they are at a scientific disadvantage due to statistically proven reaction times (including well trained individuals).

Source?

Better than you, since you're an inbred corksuckin tard
Posted By: Raeford Re: Punks, dead cops and stats - 11/19/20
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Source?

But clearly a wealthy inbred corcksuckin tard
Wow....eye opening.

The stat that really caught my eye was an almost 2:1 hit ratio in favor of the bad guys. They might practice more than the good guys do.

0% legally obtained weapons didnt suprise me at all.

NGAF

bull sh it . I bet anything they owed a narco money or some one else. how much property can you own if you are looking to buy your drugs in canada or messico? you another full of crap boomer

The only bulshit is your constant dribble.

1. Police chasing a schitball who hopped a fence and shot the guy in the face who was just messing with his plants. Had just retired from the county.
2. Kid had a gun he "found" somewhere. Let schitball handle it. Schitball didn't want to give it back. So he shot the kid.

I've posted about these 2 incidents before. Long ago.

Look it up, moron.. Since you're so good at sniffing my farts.

As usual, You are fullashit.
Originally Posted by Godogs57
Wow....eye opening.

The stat that really caught my eye was an almost 2:1 hit ratio in favor of the bad guys. They might practice more than the good guys do.

I would bet the difference would be accounted for by who shoots first. If you're reacting to gunfire at 15ft or less, usually whomever shoots first usually hits first. Even if the gun is drawn, you're still .2 seconds behind the 8 ball if you're reacting. Most folks can get two shots off in .2 seconds, so if you're reacting like most officers are you're two rounds in the hole.

I started my 30 year career in law enforcement in 1971. We were issued a Colt Police Positive in 38 Spl and 15 rounds of ammo -- six in the revolver and 9 in a pocket (loose) or in a duty bag. we complained that in a gun fight, you wouldn't be able to access your spare ammo easily, so they did a study and issued us a 6 shot leather ammo carrier to be worn on our Sam Brown belt, on the inside so as not to inflame the public. What to do with the other three rounds? You guessed it -- loose in a pocket or duty bag. We needed special permission from the district Superintendent to take a long gun on patrol which never happened unless you were dispatched to a gun call. The long guns were a Winchester 94 in 30-30, a Remington 870 in 12 gauge, of the one we never got to use, a FAL C1A1 in 7.62x51 mm.

In the mid 70's we were issued S&W model 10 bull barrels which was a vastly superior arm. We still had the same 15 rounds and inside the belt carrying contraption.

After NATO dropped the 308 round, we were issued with Ruger Mini 14 in 223, and were allowed to keep one locked in the trunk of the patrol car without permission. About the same time we were issued a speed loader with the same 15 rounds until we complained and were eventually issued 18 rounds of +P SWC and two speed loaders.

About 1994 or so, we were issued Sig Sauer P229's in 40 S&W with 3 12 round magazines, and AR 15 C8 which we were ordered to take on patrol.

I retired at the end of 2001. My point is that changes to police armament and training do occur, but they are slow in coming. Most police officers are not shooters . . . . . . but the smart ones are. I used to shoot between 3 and 5 thousand rounds a year on my own nickel. I wanted the advantage if there was one.

Stay safe out there.

Source?

But clearly a wealthy inbred corcksuckin tard

you and wackson can go to hell. you people are so dumb that when you hear facts you act like jesse jackson when shown black crime rates
Posted By: cs2blue Re: Punks, dead cops and stats - 11/19/20
We have one guy who is a competitive shooter and our SRT team leader. He is the fastest guy on a trigger I have ever seen and or been around. Even he loses in these types of scenarios. Action is always faster. End of story. The number one issue with these types of incidents is the location of the suspects hands prior to the shooting. They always have their hands on the gun prior to the shooting and know prior they are going to shoot.

Source?

Every source I have found used fatalities or fatalities plus injuries as the metrics by which they establish how dangerous a job is. That's just plain ffuukking silly. If a cop gets shot at but isn't hit, no danger existed right?

The average non cop shooter is an inner city drug dealer shooting another inner city drug dealer at night in the hood. They have a decent chance of getting away with it. Shoot a cop after he’s likely called there info in and has dash cams and body cams on showing exactly who you are and the manhunt to follow and you’re certainly a much bigger threat to the average citizen than typical drug dealers and gangbangers.

Why do you hate the police? They’re not perfect by a long shot but most are good people. We as a society could not function without them.

Source?

Every source I have found used fatalities or fatalities plus injuries as the metrics by which they establish how dangerous a job is. That's just plain ffuukking silly. If a cop gets shot at but isn't hit, no danger existed right?

Not just the danger but the stress. Dealing with people that want to get combative over everything. Woman that call the police because they’re boyfriend hit them but now they’re recording the cop and trash talking or taking a threatening stance towards the cop for arresting the person they just called the police on. Walking up to a car that they just pulled over not knowing the people in the car or if it’s stollen. Annoying and unpredictable drunks. People that will call the department and report fabricated brutality ect, people that will taunt you and try to egg on a fight. Having to be on the scene when 911 is called because someone lives alone and dies but isn’t discovered until the apartment smells, suicides, sex assaults.

There’s a whole lot of comparable pay jobs that come with less danger and stress than police work.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

My city would not authorize "a weapon of war" in a patrol car until 2007, and that was only after a immense amount of pressure and cost analysis. They are afraid of lawsuits and payouts. They do not care if a cop gets killed in the line of duty. They fear the cost, both in dollars and political perception, if an innocent or a criminal gets shot by the police.
Wow....eye opening.

I would bet the difference would be accounted for by who shoots first. If you're reacting to gunfire at 15ft or less, usually whomever shoots first usually hits first. Even if the gun is drawn, you're still .2 seconds behind the 8 ball if you're reacting. Most folks can get two shots off in .2 seconds, so if you're reacting like most officers are you're two rounds in the hole.

But according to sploogex70, he didn't have it bad.

Source?

Are you [bleep] me? If I NEARLY fell off a roof, that's the same as if I did? No, that's only for cops. [bleep] ridiculous.
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Wow....eye opening.

Well you know what they say about retards.......they're retarded.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

The average non cop shooter is an inner city drug dealer shooting another inner city drug dealer at night in the hood. They have a decent chance of getting away with it. Shoot a cop after he’s likely called there info in and has dash cams and body cams on showing exactly who you are and the manhunt to follow and you’re certainly a much bigger threat to the average citizen than typical drug dealers and gangbangers.

Why do you hate the police? They’re not perfect by a long shot but most are good people. We as a society could not function without them.

only weaklings and cowards think they need cops. they took away our rights to fight off criminals then they get there after you are dead raped robbed or beaten but they will draw a nice chalk outline of you on the sidewalk. the groids in the inner cities should be allowed to kill each other off and I dont need cops going in there shooting them causing millions in riot damage and payouts. in the breonna taylor case 12 million paid to the family 3 cops shot all together millions in riot damage all because they had to barge in at 2 AM instead of arresting her at work then search the house when nobody was there and on top of all that they found NOTHING in the house. the suicidal cucks on the fake right lap it all up

Source?

how about cops that shoot each other then blame the guy they killed? I got plenty of NYC cop friends tell the what really goes on
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Source?

Are you [bleep] me? If I NEARLY fell off a roof, that's the same as if I did? No, that's only for cops. [bleep] ridiculous.

in 48 years of framing roofing doing block pouring concrete I broke ribs knocked out teeth ripped my bicep in half tore fingers off 30 stiches in the head. my father was a cop then detective in NYC 25 years watched me walk on rafters 40 feet high during high winds and said that is way more dangerous then my job was
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Wow....eye opening.

sploogex ...hahaha that is funny

only weaklings and cowards think they need cops. they took away our rights to fight off criminals

You’re f’ing INSANE!

Idk about you but they haven’t taken away my rights. I choose to not live in a country that would devolve into Somalia and roving gangs with no law enforcement or criminal courts and every man, woman, and, child left to fight for there lives, property, and freedoms on there own.
I’ll let your crazy azz statement stand on its own merit.

Source?

how about cops that shoot each other then blame the guy they killed? I got plenty of NYC cop friends tell the what really goes on

So you have "friends" that are corrupt and work for one of, if not the most, corrupt departments in the country.....please tell us more o' wise tard.

Just because your methhead day workers/coworkers are always "being hassled" by the polease, doesn't mean theres a problem wit da polease....its your drunkard dopehead buds...

only weaklings and cowards think they need cops. they took away our rights to fight off criminals

You’re f’ing INSANE!

Idk about you but they haven’t taken away my rights. I choose to not live in a country that would devolve into Somalia and roving gangs with no law enforcement or criminal courts and every man, woman, and, child left to fight for there lives, property, and freedoms on there own.
I’ll let your crazy azz statement stand on its own merit.

please I want you to go to a BLM protest and kill one of them then as you face a life sentence get back to me. if everyone could carry a gun where there is real crime as of now only allowed to carry where there is NO crime. the cops dont protect you they protect the criminals from you killing them. ask kyle rittenhouse. how long would criminals last if people could kill them without going to jail for life?

Source?

So you have "friends" that are corrupt and work for one of, if not the most, corrupt departments in the country.....please tell us more o' wise tard.

Just because your methhead day workers/coworkers are always "being hassled" by the polease, doesn't mean theres a problem wit da polease....its your drunkard dopehead buds...

WOW. you hate NYC cops all 35K of them. tell me what you know living in the sticks with no crime. thing is you dont know sh it except to bow before cops as a thumb sucking bed wetter. they are corrupt cause they tell me the inside story?
you cowards complain here biden will send out people to punish trump people. will biden pelosi schumer feinstein go out in the streets to do that? THE COPS WILL. white hating communist politicians have ZERO power without the cops. how can the cucked right cry about the left coming for them without seeing who will en-FORCE their will. are you that suicidal and stupid?
if there is a gun buyback program who will run that? somalia harris?
Posted By: MOGC Re: Punks, dead cops and stats - 11/20/20
News flash dipchit, cops don't make laws. Politicians and lawyers make laws and cops are stuck with it like everyone else is. If Brionne Taylor is your champion case against cops you're a bigger dumbass than thought.
That guys not mentally stable. Bottom line he obviously is not mentally stable. That he isn’t smart enough to realize that without law enforcement civilized society could not function and would devolve into roving gangs and Somalia on day one is whole other ball of wax.
Originally Posted by MOGC
News flash dipchit, cops don't make laws. Politicians and lawyers make laws and cops are stuck with it like everyone else is. If Brionne Taylor is your champion case against cops you're a bigger dumbass than thought.

you just dont get it. you mean lawyers forced the cops to go to the house at 2AM and cause 4 shootings and tens of millions in damage? I could care less about groids dying I was against the rambo methods they used. arresting her at work solves all the problems. you people love death and destruction as long as it is far from you and you can watch it from your couch while consuming pain pills. if I was one of those cops and they told me to go there at 2AM guns blazing I would have told the guy to go f#ck himself. cops love shooting up the place cause it dont cost them nothing. I would change that
also you just admitted cops will enforce the laws to go after trump people with the same tired sorry azz excuse that cops dont make the laws. they would not have a job if other traitors didnt make the laws so their paycheck revolves around laws the more the better
That guys not mentally stable. Bottom line he obviously is not mentally stable. That he isn’t smart enough to realize that without law enforcement civilized society could not function and would devolve into roving gangs and Somalia on day one is whole other ball of wax.

if I was a thumb sucking bed wetter like you I would hide behind a female lesbo cops dress like you are. are you a man? you really think society would turn into somalia? an almost 70% white country turn into somalia?? you are insane. if the people did not have to worry about getting a life sentence for shooting people trying to kill them like rittenhouse how long would these mythical gangs last?
No, you don't get it. You are a liar and antagonist that serves no purpose other than to come on here and post bullschidt.
You have been called on it repeatedly, yet for a lack of shame you keep on posting. Go away. Fugk's sake let the grownups argue amongst ourselves.

Sheesh!
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
No, you don't get it. You are a liar and antagonist that serves no purpose other than to come on here and post bullschidt.
You have been called on it repeatedly, yet for a lack of shame you keep on posting. Go away. Fugk's sake let the grownups argue amongst ourselves.

Sheesh!

I want you to show me who will enforce the rounding up of trump people that has been stated here a 1000 times? instead of talking like an inbred hillbilly answer that question.
also if they pass a gun buy back deal who will stand there heavily armed while the process goes on to take down any people complaining?
answer those questions when the pain pills heroin or booze wears off

Sheesh!

I want you to show me who will enforce the rounding up of trump people that has been stated here a 1000 times? instead of talking like an inbred hillbilly answer that question.
also if they pass a gun buy back deal who will stand there heavily armed while the process goes on to take down any people complaining?

Post a pic of you doing something outdoors you lying puzzy.

Sheesh!

Post a pic of you doing something outdoors you lying puzzy.

You dont want to see what this loser does outside.

Tell us again 70artard, where did the evil copper touch you?

What a dipscheit

if I was a thumb sucking bed wetter like you I would hide behind a female lesbo cops dress like you are. are you a man? you really think society would turn into somalia? an almost 70% white country turn into somalia?? you are insane. if the people did not have to worry about getting a life sentence for shooting people trying to kill them like rittenhouse how long would these mythical gangs last?

So you're the prototypical jew hating racist white trash meth head that continously has run-ins with da polease.....because they're authoritarians...

Keep showing yer arse.....
Quoted some stuff typed a page. Erased it.

Guns are tools. No more.
Some people can build awesome things with basic tooling,
others cut themselves on a level.

Awareness, and mindset win gunfight.
Not fun, not sexy. Unless you announce you need
to sit in the corner to 'watch the door". All bad ass like.

This is 40 odd instances of awareness and mindset.
The bad guys were on their game.
The cops likely weren't.

Get behind the curve and all your training, your expensive equipment,
everything. Means little.

Gun, knife, club, fist, they will all take you out if you slip at the wrong time.

Billy Bob Badasses don't want to think that.
Macho BS makes them invincible.

One needs to embrace it.
It breeds a fear, and that, is the best weapon.
Posted By: Cleatus Re: Punks, dead cops and stats - 11/20/20
I bet you ain't much.

Sheesh!

I bet you ain't nowhere near the man you type yourself out to be ON THE INTERNET.
© 24hourcampfire