Home
Asa side note I was watching CNN when that Rudy press conference started and they said they would not be covering.

Rudy and Sidney certainly sound very confident and like it is a guaranteed outcome and Trump wins. I sure hope so. However, I do worry that nothing seems to be happening. more like promises. Maybe they are trying to build things up first so as to get mainstream media coverage for when they do pull the trigger.
Where? To a footnote in history.
keep dreaming .I hope they got something but I doubt it
They're just buying time.
The commies didn't spend the last 4 years planning on how to steal an election with massive election fraud to have it actually suddenly become a legitimate victory for Trump, or We The People.
with every major media outlet and over half the country holding their hands over their ears and going "la la la" while ridiculing these people, i highly doubt it will go anywhere.
Originally Posted by smokepole

I read rudy Ghoul-liani is getting 20K a day. seems like most fakes on the right are in it for the money believe in nothing and duping the people on the right just like the GOP has done for 50 years
Asa side note....I cannot figure why anyone would ever watch anything on CNN.

I am optimistic about this but we have been let down many, many times in the past.
A ploy of some sort for sure.

Can they make such a clusterfuuck that there's no possibility of resolution before January?

Standing by....
So far, according to the MSM, Rudy is a clown, Trump is a clown, but I have to give a fat transvestite [bleep] in Pa, 100% credibility.
President Biden

President Trump was informed about this and how the Democrats and the Deep State would accomplish the Steal years ago.

He assigned people to monitor, correct, investigate, gather evidence, some say even set a trap for them. It backfired, the people he trusted with this betrayed him and America.

One of the reasons he has fired Esper and that DHS Cyper guy just days after the election.

Where is the Server???
FWIW my guess is that nothing will come of the international/voting machine angle. Neither party nor the SCOTUS or any court will admit we have been interfering in other countries elections or that we designed software to do so. The SCOTUS will give Trump a victory somewhere there is massive fraud and abuse, probably Pennsylvania, because the way the rules were manipulated leading up to and during the election could be used against either party in the future and nobody will want that, and also because there is no deniability as there are documented legislative actions that violate the constitution. Anywhere the case hinges on witness testimony (basically everywhere else), the trial courts will find that the witnesses lack credibility and the appellate courts will uphold those decisions based on the almost insurmountable burden required to overturn a finding of fact by a trial court. Net result = Sleepy Joe president with Pennsylvania getting a slap on the wrist for being the most corrupt state in the country besides possibly Illinois. Its a shame, but even a conservative SCOTUS will not decide an election. They will take the easy way out and give Trump enough to substantiate his claims for fraud and to attempt to quiet all of us, but not enough to change the results.
I dont know why people think these degenerates will investigate themselves and send each other to jail. same as when the cops investigate themselves rarely any body goes to jail
I'm very hopeful.
They are fighting an uphill battle, overwhelming, blatant evidence of fraud, by an in your face criminal element comprised of liberals and their MSM. Pretty phuquing disgusting, cuz they know we are not going to riot on a biblical scale to overturn their evil, though it about has come down to just that! My angst on a daily basis is annoying the hell out of me! A helpless feeling!
Originally Posted by jmh3
FWIW my guess is that nothing will come of the international/voting machine angle. Neither party nor the SCOTUS or any court will admit we have been interfering in other countries elections or that we designed software to do so. The SCOTUS will give Trump a victory somewhere there is massive fraud and abuse, probably Pennsylvania, because the way the rules were manipulated leading up to and during the election could be used against either party in the future and nobody will want that, and also because there is no deniability as there are documented legislative actions that violate the constitution. Anywhere the case hinges on witness testimony (basically everywhere else), the trial courts will find that the witnesses lack credibility and the appellate courts will uphold those decisions based on the almost insurmountable burden required to overturn a finding of fact by a trial court. Net result = Sleepy Joe president with Pennsylvania getting a slap on the wrist for being the most corrupt state in the country besides possibly Illinois. Its a shame, but even a conservative SCOTUS will not decide an election. They will take the easy way out and give Trump enough to substantiate his claims for fraud and to attempt to quiet all of us, but not enough to change the results.

Unfortunately, I tend to agree with this sentiment. Trump’s victory will likely be stolen.
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Asa side note....I cannot figure why anyone would ever watch anything on CNN.

I am optimistic about this but we have been let down many, many times in the past.

The humour of it all. It is amazing some people use it for their news. Just before the election they had the Trump rallies at two sizes, extremely small and extremely large.

I have seen them say extremely small and extremely large on the same day. Extremely large was when they had a doctor on talking about the corona infection rate is the particular state etc. and then calculating the number of people who would die from coronavirus as a result of the rallies and so then CNN said the rallies were huge and super spreader events.
with multiple vaccines on the way, the covid game is soon over. So, one last hard run at massive cooked up covid panic, (fortified with "president elect") to take all focus away from the battle to expose the massive fraud and theft of the election.

The problem with that plan is the fact that the majority that voted trump, have all jumped ship to AON, newsmax, parler, fox business and other places where the facts are still alive and well.
Is that the same press conference they claim the foreign company Dominion made the voting machines? Controlled by Hugo in Venezuela? First of all Hugo has been dead for seven years. Second-Dominion is a company in Denver, Colorado. Third- the same voting machines were use in the 2016 elections. Rudy, Rudy, Rudy and your "legal team" how low can you go?

I"m certain sites like the gateway pundit will tell you what you want to hear. And many of you will believe it.
Dominion voting software is owned by Blum capital, whose CEO, I believe is Diane Feinstein's husband. Dominion is a Canadian company with an office in Denver!
October 3, 1991, while checking on a part of the farm that I hadn't been on in a while, I found a body. It was a Black girl, from Indianapolis, Indiana. She'd been there about a week and was ripe. There is an old road next to where she was dumped, and given the fact that it hadn't been used in some time, whoever dumped her there had to have known about the road. I gave the sheriff the name of two local Negroes who had connections to Indianapolis, and who also knew about the road. One of them was seen by witnesses in the area around the time the body was left there. The crime has never been solved, although in talking to the cops later, they told me they knew who did it and how they did, but they lacked the smoking gun necessary to get an indictment.

I believe what is happening now with the investigation of election fraud will turn out the same way.........we know they did it, and we know how, but we'll never find the smoking gun that will be needed to overturn it. Finding a court or a judge to go along with us could be that smoking gun too.
Originally Posted by MikeMcGuire
Asa side note I was watching CNN when that Rudy press conference started and they said they would not be covering.

Rudy and Sidney certainly sound very confident and like it is a guaranteed outcome and Trump wins. I sure hope so. However, I do worry that nothing seems to be happening. more like promises. Maybe they are trying to build things up first so as to get mainstream media coverage for when they do pull the trigger.

Hold your horses. It’s been two weeks
Originally Posted by benquick
Where? To a footnote in history.

Just like America will be if the dems succeed in this theft.
[quote=northern_dave

the fact that the majority that voted trump, have all jumped ship to AON, newsmax, parler, fox business and other places where the facts are still alive and well. [/quote]

OMG!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by JamesJr
October 3, 1991, while checking on a part of the farm that I hadn't been on in a while, I found a body. It was a Black girl, from Indianapolis, Indiana. She'd been there about a week and was ripe. There is an old road next to where she was dumped, and given the fact that it hadn't been used in some time, whoever dumped her there had to have known about the road. I gave the sheriff the name of two local Negroes who had connections to Indianapolis, and who also knew about the road. One of them was seen by witnesses in the area around the time the body was left there. The crime has never been solved, although in talking to the cops later, they told me they knew who did it and how they did, but they lacked the smoking gun necessary to get an indictment.

I believe what is happening now with the investigation of election fraud will turn out the same way.........we know they did it, and we know how, but we'll never find the smoking gun that will be needed to overturn it. Finding a court or a judge to go along with us could be that smoking gun too.

Go ahead and bury yourself you unpatriotic hack
I hate to even think that they're on a fishing expedition or hunting for the white buffalo. At one time it was the mail in ballots were fraudulent and now it's how the votes are being counted. Hopefully everything works out in our favor. Trump needs to lead the charge to take back our country using every and all means possible. Fact is there's a lot of dumbass people in this country and we need to go on an old fashioned rat hunt.

There has been about zero actual evidence, just LOTS of ref flags and statistical anomolies. None of which is fact.

The dominion angle is the only chance left. they have to PROVE fraud, not just that the SW can do it, but that it did.

Trump's only avenue at this point is that he will NOT be the winner, but it will end up in the house. At that point, it's a gamble. Do the states vote on party line or do they vote the way their state voted, essentially ignoring the proven fraud - proven at that point.
Originally Posted by northern_dave
with multiple vaccines on the way, the covid game is soon over. So, one last hard run at massive cooked up covid panic, (fortified with "president elect") to take all focus away from the battle to expose the massive fraud and theft of the election.

The problem with that plan is the fact that the majority that voted trump, have all jumped ship to AON, newsmax, parler, fox business and other places where the facts are still alive and well.

No doubt big pharma held back the vaccine announcement till after the election to avoid helping Trump. Even Geraldo said last night Trump would have won easily had yesterday's Covid presser happened 2-3 weeks ago. Trump organized government, military and the private sector to accomplish one of the greatest medical accomplishments in history; and will get no credit.
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

There has been about zero actual evidence, just LOTS of ref flags and statistical anomolies. None of which is fact.

The dominion angle is the only chance left. they have to PROVE fraud, not just that the SW can do it, but that it did.

Trump's only avenue at this point is that he will NOT be the winner, but it will end up in the house. At that point, it's a gamble. Do the states vote on party line or do they vote the way their state voted, essentially ignoring the proven fraud - proven at that point.

What proven fraud? You continue to dream and fantasize.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I'm very hopeful.

Ditto
Originally Posted by smokepole

Yep delay certification long enough and it goes to the house electors who are majority Republican.

I’m hoping but not convinced one way or the other.

Obviously the media’s gaslighting tells you a lot.
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Your not so stupid to believe that no fraud occurred are you? Win or loose trends don't change after you quit counting votes and then restart totally different the next day. Just because someone is found not guilty doesn't mean they are. On one hand I hope Trump looses and starts a revolution were we can eliminate some of the rats, deadbeats and freeloaders and take our country back.
The growing amount of R's, such as Romney, not supporting the investigation into a fraudulent election has me concerned. Everyone worried about the POTUS taking away their cash cow! Mow em all down with a big old Amish weed eater, but I would settle for a dude in really long hair with the jawbone of an ass!
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

Your not so stupid to believe that no fraud occurred are you? Win or loose trends don't change after you quit counting votes and then restart totally different the next day. Just because someone is found not guilty doesn't mean they are. On one hand I hope Trump looses and starts a revolution were we can eliminate some of the rats, deadbeats and freeloaders and take our country back.

Again you fantasize. I wonder if you wake up really believing these things or is this just some schtick you put on for entertainment while trolling the internet. I figure it's probably the latter since no human could really be so stupid as to literally believe anything you are claiming. Talk about PseudoGrit!

more of a chance for a revolution would come if trump wins. if he loses the right will do some peaceful protests then fade away.
Why isn't the DOJ and FBI taking the lead?
Originally Posted by UncleAlps

They don't waste their time chasing fairytales.
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD

more of a chance for a revolution would come if trump wins. if he loses the right will do some peaceful protests then fade away.

Your probably right there's a lot pussies that are all talk and no action. But there's also a good number of people that are just itching for a fight to bring the country around for their kids and grandkids. All that is need is some guidance and a plan. Trump is the man for the job if he'll just do it, he has all the local law enforcement, armed services and the SCOTUS on his side. We the people stand the best chance to do something for the benefit of the country and family right now, hopefully we won't pizz this chance away.

Well, non-Russian fairytales, anyway.
100,000,000 tons of irrefutable evidence will be of no value at all if the case goes before corrupt judges,....... which most are.

But if by God's providence, our side gets the case in front of an honest judge the slam-dunk will be epic. If not, the outcome is going to be as it's been for decades. ...........corrupt, dishonest and evil. The "Justice Department" of the Federal government, and of most states too, are as far from the principals of justice as Obama is from the Rush Limbaugh Fan Club.
The recounts are just as bogus as the election . This will end in the supreme court .
Yup^^^^^the swamp is vast and deep and impossible to even put a dent in it in 4years. 4 years being constantly harassed by Liberals and MSM and some in his own party, yet POTUS still outshined every Pres in my lifetime!
SCOTUS, if there is any justice left in this country.
Originally Posted by Steve

I pointed this out before. How is anything Trump is alleging even remotely as farfetched as the idea that a famous billionaire with choice real estate holdings all over the world, his own plane, a supermodel quality younger wife, kids, grand kids, etc., is going to commit a treasonous act just to win the Presidency and put up with BS for 4 or 8 years.....and risk spending the rest of his life in jail or even getting a shot of the good bye juice?

Never got an answer.
The reason Hillary kept saying “do not concede” is because she regrets doing so. She wishes the vote counting got stopped in battleground states election night 2016.
The FBI doesn't generally publicize ongoing investigations.

The Rudy & Sidney Clown Show better just be some cheap entertainment while the FBI is doing a real investigation.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

The Rudy & Sidney Clown Show better just be some cheap entertainment while the FBI is doing a real investigation.

Is that the same FBI that couldn't find Hillary's emails?
Unfortunately, yes. Well, different Director I think.

They would if there was a racial component to this.
I don’t think this goes any where and now with more and more Republicans sayings it’s crazy, I think his lawyers will be laughed out of town regardless of evidence.

Court.
In life we don't get to play the cards until they are dealt, and you win some and lose some. The one sure bet is to lose by quitting. Is there fraud? How else can you have an over-vote? How else can you get over 100k same votes in a row? So, we know there is fraud. I've been fighting (donating, writing all kind of public officials, protesting publicly, flying the Trump flag, etc) because I am not sure we will ever get a fighter like Trump, ever again. Do Something!
It's basically going to come down to whether there are five supreme court justices who care if we ever have a legitimate federal election again.

Judging by the last 5 years of FBI corruption and malfeasance I don't share your confidence at all.

In fact, l think they would stab Trump in the back in a heartbeat if they thought they could get away with it.
My opinion,...Trump's legal team will put together a rock solid case and the Supreme Court will refuse to hear it.

What planet do you currently occupy?

FBI is a bunch of politically motivated leakers.
Originally Posted by Steve

Bingo I think you just won the Jack Pot Sir; Cheers NC
My question is, why does the FBI accept the KNOWN election fraud. Can't they catch the perps in precincts that over-vote 200%? If they can't catch them, they are more incompetent than I thought possible and if they WON'T catch them they ARE the problem. You pick.

SOOO, Where's the German server? The very question means the FBI and the CIA are complicit. They either have it like Hunter's laptop or have bungled the biggest case in American history. Do you believe they could not know? Or maybe DJT is just waiting to unwrap it at the right time for SCOTUS or congress. ;-{>8
Bureaucracy is the reason no one is doing anything . Unless they know something we do not.
I saw not long ago on the banner at bottom of Newsmax (Youtube view) that Sidney Powell would give proof within 2 weeks.
If this was real, they would have presented evidence by now. It will go nowhere. Sadly.
the amount of time left to blow the lid off the can of worms is growing shorter by the minute.

maybe they've got something, maybe they don't.

life around here is rolling on.

trump has been flanked??
When you see Rudi holding press conferences
in dumpy schit hole places located between
a sex shop and crematorium, you gotta ask
what kind of Legal Eagle show he's running... 😂

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

They're too busy looking into nooses.
Sidney was just on NewMax...Said they now have evidence millions, not just thousands, of dead people voted. They have receipts where people got paid for their votes also. Said her witnesses might need witness protection...

She confirmed that Dominion closed up shop in Canada and moved the office in Denver, and one guy they are looking for that works for Dominion has disappeared.

Confirmed the FBI hasnt done squat either. Said she is livid about that too. Said they already should have had these election machines seized with all the evidence they have.

Also said everyone and their pet rock is trying to get her not to expose the evidence she has..
Originally Posted by ro1459
If this was real, they would have presented evidence by now. It will go nowhere. Sadly.

It’s so easy to tell who is glued to CNN or Fox
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
Sidney was just on NewMax...Said they now have evidence millions, not just thousands, of dead people voted. They have receipts where people got paid for their votes also. Said she might need witness protection after all the crazy stuff she has seen...

She confirmed that Dominion closed up shop in Canada and moved the office in Denver, and one guy they are looking for that works for Dominion has disappeared.

Confirmed the FBI hasnt done squat either. Said she is livid about that too. Said they already should have had these election machines seized with all the evidence they have.

Actually she said some of the witnesses may need protection, not her . She could be replaced by another high caliber attorney . Think about it
at this late date in the development of the world, what harm would it do for trump to fire the fbi director, or let barr do it. surely there's a pro-democracy employee in the stable somewheres?
Originally Posted by Starman

What s the date of the photo? That’s not the 1:30 (hrs/min) press conference from yesterday.

Maybe wishful thinking on my part but I have the feeling they are trying to build things up before giving the hard evidence and so as to get mainstream media coverage. Also, by doing it this way the media is reporting they have nothing so when they produce the hard evidence it will have a big impact.

Sidney Powell has been so brazen it is hard to see how he has nothing.
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Sidney was just on NewMax...Said they now have evidence millions, not just thousands, of dead people voted. They have receipts where people got paid for their votes also. Said she might need witness protection after all the crazy stuff she has seen...

Actually she said some of the witnesses may need protection, not her . She could be replaced by another high caliber attorney . Think about it

Yeah true...Guess I misunderstood that part of what she said..
Photo above is from 8th Nov. Press conference
with Rudi talking voter fraud.. held at the rear
of the 'Four Seasons' landscaping company.. 😂

You could hold press conference in the lobby
of a big legal firm, except that no such firm
will employ him.
Originally Posted by Morewood

Judging by the last 5 years of FBI corruption and malfeasance I don't share your confidence at all.

In fact, l think they would stab Trump in the back in a heartbeat if they thought they could get away with it.

I didn't mean to convey confidence. Maybe pragmatism.
Originally Posted by kroo88

What planet do you currently occupy?

FBI is a bunch of politically motivated leakers.

I don't have a lot of faith in the FBI.

Barr said something about this a couple weeks back. It may have been enough basis to initiate an investigation.

Unfortunately, I don't see Rudy and Sidney delivering the goods.

Maybe wishful thinking on my part but I have the feeling they are trying to build things up before giving the hard evidence and so as to get mainstream media coverage. Also, by doing it this way the media is reporting they have nothing so when they produce the hard evidence it will have a big impact.

Sidney Powell has been so brazen it is hard to see how he has nothing.

She is trying to gather evidence on a case that would normally probably take months in a 2 week period...Patience. She said new evidence will be out to the public next week and they are filing the Federal lawsuit by end of next week...

I don't think she deals in conspiracy theories or hoaxes or ruining her reputation in public with stuff she says. Even Lin Wood said she has the goods on Dominion...He's a dang good lawyer...
Originally Posted by Starman aka rat-bastard
When you see Rudi holding press conferences in places located between a shop and crematorium, you gotta ask what kind of Legal Eagle show he's running... 😂
Blah,blah,blah

You're a typical left wing rat-bastard,superficial to the core.Wrong press conference ass-hole.

I know,to people like you,location is far more important than the content and the threat to our nation.
Sidney was just on NewMax...Said they now have evidence millions, not just thousands, of dead people voted. They have receipts where people got paid for their votes also.

Receipts? For an illegal activity?
Whatever it is with Dominion, it has to be ironclad, as in maybe the full software coding & programming as it was installed & run.............only way she'd get that is with an insider.

But the clock is ticking.

I hope beyond hope that they can pull it off, but I'll truly be surprised if they do..............my confidence level in Rudy is not high.

MM
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Whatever it is with Dominion, it has to be ironclad, as in maybe the full software coding & programming as it was installed & run.............only way she'd get that is with an insider.

I hope beyond hope that they can pull it off, but I'll truly be surprised if they do..............my confidence level in Rudy is not high.

MM

Agree with you on Rudy. At his age he might just see this as the last chance to be part of the action. However, Sidney is a very different person. She is only 65 so very hard to see her being so brazen about something that is all a waste of time.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

MM

Agree with you on Rudy. At his age he might just see this as the last chance to be part of the action. However, Sidney is a very different person. She is only 65 so very hard to see her being so brazen about something that is all a waste of time.

I think the only thing we can hope right now is they have enough statistical evidence and eye witness testimony, plus employee testimony from Dominion employees or former employees, plus the testimony of the Venezuelan military officer to force a federal judge to issue a court order to make the Feds seize the election machines for investigation...It also seems the Dominion people have hightailed it from here and Canada so that looks suspicious as heck.... Hopefully enough right now for a judge to issue a court order to hold up certifying the election until an investigation can be done.

They may have concrete evidence though that millions of dead people voted in the election so I would think that would really hold up certification of the election, if true...
Originally Posted by RufusG
It's basically going to come down to whether there are five supreme court justices who care if we ever have a legitimate federal election again.

If it is as they say it is ,then this should be a slam dunk for the SCOTUS

Trump 2020

KAGS
Sidney Powell did confirm to Glen Beck on the Blaze today the U.S. Army does have custody of Dominion's servers from Frankfort, Germany. Certainly beats a letter Gov't agency.
Sidney is the real deal....stay tuned.
So many here keep saying "if they only had evidence... just show us the evidence!". What, exactly, would you consider "evidence"??? Are large numbers of people willing to testify as eyewitnesses to fraud not "evidence"? What do you think is required??? Do you know the meaning of the word "evidence"??? Are numbers of votes exceeding two or three times the numbers of registered voters in several regions not "evidence"?? Hell... that's PROOF. No telling what else they have right now (and much more will come later). Do you think that they should go blabbing everything on television? They're building a legal case. They're still investigating. They have to keep a lid on things for now. They can't tell you everything NOW just because you're impatient and you wanna know!

I would expect that they already have an airtight case, and it will only be growing stronger as time goes on..... HOWEVER... I have ZERO confidence in the judicial system. Especially the "supreme" court. I can imagine a final ruling going something like "well, we know there was major fraud on a massive scale... however, in the interests of maintaining peace and harmony, we're just gonna let the phony election numbers stand."
What do you think is required???

Beyond any reasonable doubt should do it.
Have some patience. They're trying to accomplish a nearly impossible task in record time.
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Have some patience. They're trying to accomplish a nearly impossible task in record time.

Iit's not nearly impossible. It is totally impossible, hence trump is going through lawyers like shhitt through a goose

But that's the rules of the game.............................

MM
I’m afraid it’s all going in the landfill with everything else that coulda woulda shoulda.
"Where do you all see Rudy and Sidney Powell's stuff going?"

To the supreme court!
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
In life we don't get to play the cards until they are dealt, and you win some and lose some. The one sure bet is to lose by quitting. Is there fraud? How else can you have an over-vote? How else can you get over 100k same votes in a row? So, we know there is fraud. I've been fighting (donating, writing all kind of public officials, protesting publicly, flying the Trump flag, etc) because I am not sure we will ever get a fighter like Trump, ever again. Do Something!

Amen Brother.

Iit's not nearly impossible. It is totally impossible, hence trump is going through lawyers like shhitt through a goose

I bet you enjoyed those goose innards.
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by Starman

What s the date of the photo? That’s not the 1:30 (hrs/min) press conference from yesterday.

The one from yesterday was even worse. Rudy was sweating and had black streaks running down both sides of his face. He looked like he had drank rat poison.
https://theoregonconservative.com/2...n-raided-connected-to-us-election-fraud/

https://tomorrowsnews.net/2020/11/14/special-forces-raid-of-scytl-servers-in-germany/
Well, if the US Army has the server, then the Commander in Chief should have access to it. And if that is the case, it might explain the rats scattering. Good stuff.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
My opinion,...Trump's legal team will put together a rock solid case and the Supreme Court will refuse to hear it.

Then it wasn't really a case then was it?
This is a perfect example of why it was brilliant to not roll over to Democrat and Media scams about filling the SCOTUS seat before the election.
This is a perfect example of why it was brilliant to not roll over to Democrat and Media scams about filling the SCOTUS seat before the election.

Your saying Trump new he was going to lose so he stacked the deck to give himself a chance anyway. Yes, I believe that. He has tried to buy himself the election, but only if it goes to the SCOTUS and that's not likely.

That first one is a real beauty.
Originally Posted by Ringman

To the supreme court!

Not a chance.

Give it up. Biden will be sworn in on schedule.

The most important thing now is the Georgia elections. Bend all efforts to get the two Republicans elected. If at least one of them don't win we will be in very deep wax.

I just wish President Trump would concede, congratulate Biden and immediately get on the rally trail in Georgia.
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

To the supreme court!

Not a chance.

The most important thing now is the Georgia elections. Bend all efforts to get the two Republicans elected. If at least one of them don't win we will be in very deep wax.

I just wish President Trump would concede, congratulate Biden and immediately get on the rally trail in Georgia.
Not just no but hell no, there is more to come and it’s not going to be pretty for the left.
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

To the supreme court!

Not a chance.

Not just no but hell no, there is more to come and it’s not going to be pretty for the left.

Keep dreamin' 'cuz that's all ya got left now.
It certainly is, I’m thinking this has something to do with Sydney Powell’s “kraken” reference.
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-...lection-servers-in-germany-idUSKBN27W1UW

That is for the second link??
How much voter fraud is acceptable?

Nation-wide.......900,000 votes from the deceased, is that acceptable?

Spinning wheels here.

Get out of this rut and move on to Georgia.

Trump really needs to saddle up get on his horse and do some serious rallying in Georgia.

Spinning wheels here.

Trump really needs to saddle up get on his horse and do some serious rallying in Georgia.

If Trump conceded that means their cheating worked... what makes you think they won't cheat in Georgia?
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER

Not if you are Biden/Kamala as their question would be ... how come only 900,000 when we paid for 2 million !!!! smile
Originally Posted by irfubar

Spinning wheels here.

If Trump conceded that means their cheating worked... what makes you think they won't cheat in Georgia?

Agree 100%
Anyone notice all the irregularities discovered.....always benefited Biden?

Strange, huh.

Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER

Not if you are Biden/Kamala as their question would be ... how come only 900,000 when we paid for 2 million !!!! smile

Wow it looks like Jeffrey Epstein really killed himself. The cameras being off, the guards falling asleep, just a coincidence.

Hillary wiping 33k emails, just a boo boo

Hunter Biden entrepreneur of the decade 💪🏼 How anyone can go from addict to making millions in industry you know nothing about.

How voting can beat so many systematic anomalies and yet still remain as pure as the driven snow

Say Baaaaa
Originally Posted by rem141r
with every major media outlet and over half the country holding their hands over their ears and going "la la la" while ridiculing these people, i highly doubt it will go anywhere.

You totally nailed that part.

That's exactly what "moderate" dems are doing.
If Trump conceded that means their cheating worked

It unequivocally means, Soros ran two horses in 2016.

Spinning wheels here.

Thank you.

I got a C-note in my wallet says they're setting up cheating right now.

Spinning wheels here.

Agree 100%

Of course they will cheat in Georgia. Are the Republicans so stupid they can't cheat better? Just DO IT. A few Trump Rallies in Georgia and the Senate is tenuously secure for at least two years. If the Senate is lost, Katy Bar the Door and kiss what is left of your gun rights goodbye.

Instead he is hunkering down, wasting time and resources, losing battle after battle in a war that was lost two weeks ago. Trump must fight for what is possible to win.

Maybe he doesn't realize it but if both Houses are in Democrat control he will be faced with much more than simple impeachment. There ar many Democrats who want to see him and his family criminally indicted, cuffed and stuffed. And Uncle Joe isn't about to issue any pardon.

My point is: The Presidential election is over and won by Biden. Move on to the more important elections in Georgia.
Trump has already won.

Spinning wheels here.

Agree 100%

Of course they will cheat in Georgia. Are the Republicans so stupid they can't cheat better? Just DO IT. A few Trump Rallies in Georgia and the Senate is tenuously secure for at least two years. If the Senate is lost, Katy Bar the Door and kiss what is left of your gun rights goodbye.

Instead he is hunkering down, wasting time and resources, losing battle after battle in a war that was lost two weeks ago. Trump must fight for what is possible to win.

Maybe he doesn't realize it but if both Houses are in Democrat control he will be faced with much more than simple impeachment. There ar many Democrats who want to see him and his family criminally indicted, cuffed and stuffed. And Uncle Joe isn't about to issue any pardon.

My point is: The Presidential election is over and won by Biden. Move on to the more important elections in Georgia.

Listen to the latest Sidney Powell interview

I watched the entire Rudy/Sydney show on Fox. A lot of smoke, no fire.

Even if it is all true, which it may be, there is no time to bring it to fruition before the Fat Lady (Electoral College) sings on 13 December.

There is little chance the Supreme Court would get involved before that and even if it did I doubt it would rule in favor of Trump.

After the Electors vote there is absolutely no way the Court would overturn their decision.

Please Mr. President get over it and bend all efforts to winning in Georgia. Fire up AF1 and set to rallying the troops in Georgia. We need you.

Your saying Trump new he was going to lose so he stacked the deck to give himself a chance anyway. Yes, I believe that. He has tried to buy himself the election, but only if it goes to the SCOTUS and that's not likely.

Buy the election? Wasnt it the democrats donating constant money and paying off the fines of felons so they will vote for Biden? That is slimey, and buying the election. Paying people to move to Georgia to vote in the senate run off is slimy also....
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Trump has already won.

Well he has won a lot over the past four years, but he has not won a second term.
I think it's all going to be turned sideways and shoved right up the democrats and commies asses. Nice and dry.

Trump will ultimately win.

Then the purple and green haired crybabies will start looting and rioting their own hometowns like the idiots they are with their made up China virus masks on and taking statues down thinking they will get a raise in their paychecks and it will change their lives forever for the better.

Because CNN told them so and Facebook fact checked it for them
My question is, why does the FBI accept the KNOWN election fraud. Can't they catch the perps in precincts that over-vote 200%? If they can't catch them, they are more incompetent than I thought possible and if they WON'T catch them they ARE the problem. You pick.

SOOO, Where's the German server? The very question means the FBI and the CIA are complicit. They either have it like Hunter's laptop or have bungled the biggest case in American history. Do you believe they could not know? Or maybe DJT is just waiting to unwrap it at the right time for SCOTUS or congress. ;-{>8

The FBI is WAY too busy right now focusing on our nation's Number One problem, the greatest threat to domestic tranquility, which is racist White people.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

The FBI is WAY too busy right now focusing on our nation's Number One problem, the greatest threat to domestic tranquility, which is racist White people.

Them whities got way too much money, too. Needs to be distributed.. fairly.
© 24hourcampfire