Home
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-sidney-powell/ar-BB1bg0RN?ocid=msedgdhp
Sigh. And we still have people dumb enough to believe another MSN article. She is literally an attorney fighting for our constitution and freedom that we’re about to lose if Trump doesn’t go back to the office.

WAKE UP PEOPLE
Originally Posted by Mach3
Sigh. And we still have people dumb enough to believe another MSN article. She is literally an attorney fighting for our constitution and freedom that we’re about to lose if Trump doesn’t go back to the office.

WAKE UP PEOPLE

So all is OK. Sure hoping so.
Think about the possibilities.....it's for a greater good. Nothing is done without a plan.
Sigh. And we still have people dumb enough to believe another MSN article. She is literally an attorney fighting for our constitution and freedom that we’re about to lose if Trump doesn’t go back to the office

Except...Trump soesn't seem to agree with you.
In the last interview I heard on Newsmax see did say something about what she has will also hit the Republican party. I think she also referred to a Republican Governor.

This all seem so incredibly sudden as I think it was Sunday American time when did the interview with Newsmax.
Someone posted this to an article about this and it may be spot on:

"NappyTimeBiden HalloweenGuy • 2 hours ago
The reason this statement was made is that she can go after RINO's by not being a part of Trump's team who is a part of the RNC."
Now she’s a civilian and has more opportunity for multiple cases as she’s not tied to just the election and the Trump campaign. The storm is coming.

Idk how many times I have to say it. THEY KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING.
I was wondering what took the crooks so long to start the discrediting campaign against her. Was only a matter of time. She has the goods on them... did you expect anything different?
Sidney Powell for weeks: I represent the American people not the Trump campaign.

Trump Campaign: *Issues press release saying the same thing*

Left wing liberal Media: BOMBSHELL BREAKING NEWS - They fired Sidney Powell from the Trump campaign’s legal team!
She might be draining a more swamp than Trump. Or billing a lot of hours before retirement.
Sidney Powell for weeks: I represent the American people not the Trump campaign.

Trump Campaign: *Issues press release saying the same thing*

Left wing liberal Media: BOMBSHELL BREAKING NEWS - They fired Sidney Powell from the Trump campaign’s legal team!

LOL pretty much exemplifies the sham.
I actually wish there were more like 20 different plaintiffs and legal teams so that the media can't keep rooting all their bullschit back to Trump alone.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
I actually wish there were more like 20 different plaintiffs and legal teams so that the media can't keep rooting all their bullschit back to Trump alone.

They're might be a lot more lawyers step up in the contested states as Citizen voters before it is over. Especially, if Sidney drops some bombshells this week like she said she is preparing to do...
Optics
What would be funny is if a bunch of personal law offices pooled together and did a class action lawsuit against the Democrat Party and had about 50 million citizens participate. If nothing else, maybe it would drain them of money and we can out spend them 10 to 1 for the mid terms.
I hear the Kraken is a government survellience tool. Could be an interesting week.
Good background on Dominion and Smartmatic
Originally Posted by 280Rem1
I was wondering what took the crooks so long to start the discrediting campaign against her. Was only a matter of time. She has the goods on them... did you expect anything different?

Exactly my thought, Why did it take them so long to come at her. I guess they were trying to dig deep to see what they could find on her.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/giuliani-says-sidney-powell-not-part-of-trumps-legal-team-11606088107
Chess move, by design.
Originally Posted by 280Rem1

This. Exactly.
she has been on top of things sense trump got in office and i think she is right again.
Originally Posted by Morewood
I hear the Kraken is a government survellience tool. Could be an interesting week.
Good background on Dominion and Smartmatic

You likely heard wrong. The "Kraken" was simply her reference to a line in a movie.
This stuff is happening fast.

This is from CBS News. Just 4 days ago, Trump and Giuliani both said that Sidney was a member of the Trump team:

During Thursday's press conference, Giuliani identified Powell as a member of the team defending Mr. Trump, and the president himself identified Powell as someone working for him in a November 14 tweet.

"I look forward to Mayor Giuliani spearheading the legal effort to defend OUR RIGHT to FREE and FAIR ELECTIONS! Rudy Giuliani, Joseph diGenova, Victoria Toensing, Sidney Powell, and Jenna Ellis, a truly great team, added to our other wonderful lawyers and representatives!" Mr. Trump tweeted at the time.

And today, this from CBS:"Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own. She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity," said a statement from Giuliani and Trump campaign senior legal adviser Jenna Ellis.

I am mystified by this as it looked to me like Sidney was doing a good job. But, it looks to me like Trump just said "You're Fired"
This happened for a reason. I don't believe she was fired.
Might be Sidney vs. World. Let her roll. I don’t give a schit if she reveals both parties are on the take. Cut the throats of every damn one of them.

Maybe Biden won by a landslide. So be it. As long as there’s no monkey business, the results are the results. Period.
Fact: Powell was never an attorney of record in the Trump Campaign's Pennsylvania case. The trump campaign was represented by 8 attorneys non of which was Powell. There were also 16 other plaintiffs represented by pages and pages of attorneys, none of which was Powell. THIS IS NOT BREAKING NEWS,

MSN? laugh laugh laugh Yeah, and the Easter Bunny's due soon too - just ask 'em...
Originally Posted by Redneck

MSN? laugh laugh laugh Yeah, and the Easter Bunny's due soon too - just ask 'em...

It was on Newsmax plus everywhere else.
Michael Flynn Jr. Releases More Information on Trump Team’s Sidney Powell Statement — And It’s NOT What You Think

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...teams-sidney-powell-statement-not-think/
Trump's legal Bull Mastiff was mauling some Republicans and as a team player he needed some plausible deniability. So, he let her off the chain. ;-{>8
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Trump's legal Bull Mastiff was mauling some Republicans and as a team player he needed some plausible deniability. So, he let her off the chain. ;-{>8

This is what I think is happening too.

Does anyone honestly think trump cares if she is a bull in a china shop.

I think the teams are charging forward.
JFC...........even NEWSMAX is chasing the fk'n laser dot (face palm)
Here is what is going on.

Republican Business Interests Separate From Sidney Powell…

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...s-interests-separate-from-sidney-powell/
Banned from Twitter for 12 hours? Twitter needs to be banned from the world. Total bullshit.
Originally Posted by Redneck

Lol. No kidding.
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

That gave me a chuckle. Thank you. smile
© 24hourcampfire