Home
Rick, it's time for this issue to come to a head. Make a statement on why you allow the trolls to continue posting on the 'Fire.
I thought one of the big draws here was the lack of censorship?
Banning commies isn't censorship, it's taking out the garbage.
Nope. Keep it 100% unfiltered. You want a safe place go to Rokslide.
Personally I'm not in favor of censoring anyone due to their politics or opinions.
I prefer to keep 'free speech' alive, in spite of the trolls.

The telling thing is that the trolls have no legit arguments for the left/liberal agenda.....only trolling tactics.
Well maybe he's assuming people will be adults and be responsible for their own behaviors.

Ignore and starve them out.
Rick Bin gets paid by the advertisers for every mouse click or post.

Fools like some of you guys always post more stuff in answer to the trolls than you do to anyone else.

Stop answering the trolls and they'll go away.
Troll and anti-Troll posts generate a great deal of pop-up ad activity, hence $.
Originally Posted by smokepole
Personally I'm not in favor of censoring anyone due to their politics or opinions.

What about trolling? You know, kinda stirring up schidt for the sake of stirring up schidt and being unwilling to engage in substantive exchange?
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

The telling thing is that the trolls have no legit arguments for the left/liberal agenda.....only trolling tactics.
We both know that there are no legit arguments for their agenda.
That cuts both ways as far as engaging in substantive exchanges. I'm not defending the leftists, but for some here the standard reply to their posts is to call them commie [bleep].
Banning the leftists would clean up the clutter but then we'd be no better than they are. It's easy to remember who the leftards are and scroll past.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

We both know that there are no legit arguments for their agenda.

That's right, and they constantly reinforce that fact.
That cuts both ways as far as engaging in substantive exchanges. I'm not defending the leftists, but for some here the standard reply to their posts is to call them commie [bleep].

The shoe fits - they don't deny their support for communism.
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
Troll and anti-Troll posts generate a great deal of pop-up ad activity, hence $.

Yes indeed. This may come as news to some of you but George Soros owns this website and many like it. Rick is just his puppet (sock or otherwise). This forum generates huge profits that he plows back into his master plan to control the world. The beauty of this, of course, is that it is your own money that is being used against you. How ironic is that!?!?

In reality, only 007 could have stopped him (Soros/Bin), but suddenly Mr Bond had a gender identity crisis and he turned into a she. You are screwed now. You are so, so screwed...

At least we should get another lame ass movie out of it. Meanwhile, rest in peace Mr. Connery. Your legacy is in peril, but will survive, I'm sure.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Actually, I have many times, including today and asked for proof of it. All of which goes unanswered and unchallenged. But please, be my guest. Prove that I am a communist.
Gonna be a loooooong winter.........................LOL
Originally Posted by Duckhunter
Gonna be a loooooong winter.........................LOL

Full of ridiculously funny, stupid threads like this one. This is a lot like reading Far Side Cartoons back in the day.
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Actually, I have many times, including today and asked for proof of it. All of which goes unanswered and unchallenged. But please, be my guest. Prove that I am a communist.

Most likely just a garden-variety contrarian $hit-stirrer. Probably got your feelings hurt under another login name some time ago, and now play your games under a different handle.

Who really cares?

Most likely just a garden-variety contrarian $hit-stirrer. Probably got your feelings hurt under another login name some time ago, and now play your games under a different handle.

Who really cares?

I don't know. But I sure don't (care).
Man this isn’t Democrat underground or commie Russia.. if you don’t like what they post then put them on ignore..
Keep the campfire a free speech safe haven. Use some personal discipline and ignore the trolls.
This may come as news to some of you but George Soros owns this website and many like it. Rick is just his puppet (sock or otherwise). This forum generates huge profits that he plows back into his master plan to control the world. The beauty of this, of course, is that it is your own money that is being used against you. How ironic is that!?!?

Absolute and utter horse shixt.
Fuq cencorship.

That and we should want these lunatics front and center showing everyone what liberalism is all about.
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Keep the campfire a free speech safe haven. Use some personal discipline and ignore the trolls.

I have put most of the trolls on ignore....but it irritates me that it seems they have the last word...I know you can just click on there ignoring statement, but when I do, I get really pi$$ed...
Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

I have put most of the trolls on ignore....but it irritates me that it seems they have the last word...I know you can just click on there ignoring statement, but when I do, I get really pi$$ed...

Have you considered psychotic drugs perhaps? Drug therapy and maybe electroshocking will help you out, girl. It's come a long ways. Paddler can probably help you with that.
Too many people on both sides, in a weird sort of way, seem to enjoy the constant battling. Many, on both sides, would likely disappear if political talk were to be reduced to almost nothing and the campfire forum would be about dead without the politics.

People are way more interested in reading a knock-down drag out than stuff like "What is your favorite brand of shoe lace?" Which keeps people looking at the forum continually to read who just got their balls busted. Like said above, "more clicks" on the campfire.

The trolls love the fact they can easily needle and get endless responses again and and again. The campfire forum political regulars feel they can put a troll in his place by responding and in their mind slamming a liberal with facts or name-calling. An endless cycle between the two that has really ramped up the past few years.

There is always the "just ignore them and they will go away", but the truth is many can't and won't feeling they somehow "won" something when they post.
Lonny, you are spot on.
There IS a First Amendment, doncha know... I just look at who started a thread and/or replied to a thread and if I see the writer's a troll I can ignore 'em about 95% of the time.. The other total azzhole 5%, if I could get my hands on 'em, would need a whole new set of them Mexican teeth... FWIW..
Originally Posted by 16bore

If it's kept uncensored, unfiltered, let me speak my mind without bleeping what I have to say.

g
Originally Posted by GeoW
If it's kept uncensored, unfiltered, let me speak my mind without bleeping what I have to say.

g

There is much iron in your words.

To LeRoy (who I have on ignore):

[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.us]
Oh, you can be banned.

Not for being a hysterical bleeder troll like Sheroy though.
If Rick had a set of nuts furballz would've been gone years ago.

Like GeoW said, it's not open and unmoderated when it's censored........

His house his rules. But lets not pretend it's something it's not lol.
Liberals want to legalize heroine, believe men can get pregnant, want to take guns away, ban all viable forms of energy because they think polar bears are going to kill us all in 10 years... just to name a few of their dumass ideas.

Why the fuq would we want to censor them?
Originally Posted by GeoW

g

Not [bleep] being able to say [bleep] keeps it [bleep] clean for the [bleep] young folks.
And the nice thing about trolls is it keeps the fire burning and the money rolling for a website that’s very Pro-Republican.

Thanks asstrolls!
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Such angst.
Rick, it's time for this issue to come to a head. Make a statement on why you allow the trolls to continue posting on the 'Fire.

And if he felt that just maybe you’re a troll,,,,,,,,?

Let sleeping dogs lie, especially Ole Pit Bull Rick.

Jus sayin.
And the nice thing about trolls is it keeps the fire burning and the money rolling for a website that’s very Pro-Republican.

Thanks asstrolls!

Yessir.
The one eyed man is a king in the land of the blind.
Libtards make it a target rich environment. If not for them, this place would start eating it's own.

Can you provide your definition of "commie(s)"?
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Libtards make it a target rich environment. If not for them, this place would start eating it's own.

That’s the Gospel.
You don't like what somebody posts?............put them on ignore. I have at least 15 on my list. Most are liberal trolls, the rest are the resident azzholes.
Ignore is great feature, use it. I don't see their crap until somebody quotes them.

So you need to create a safe space I see
As much as I hate the commie trolls, I love free speech here more.

As much as I hate the POS, free speech is the reason that this forum is so popular. Once a troll has thoroughly pissed me off, the spawn of satan is placed on ignore! memtb !
Show a little self control and don't read it. The whiners are so afraid they are going to miss out on what a troll is saying, then get pissed off after reading it and want them banned. LOL!!.
Originally Posted by Pat85
Show a little self control and don't read it. The whiners are so afraid they are going to miss out on what a troll is saying, then get pissed off after reading it and want them banned. LOL!!.

So True. So True.
Gonehuntin: I think you have gone over-board!
I do not fear or think of banning anyone with an opinion that differs from mine!
I think YOU should acquire the same outlook/opinion.
My motto, "bring thefucks on" - I'll shame them, smear them and/or stomp them one at a time or in a group - makes no nevermind to me!
If YOU live in fear and try to hide from your enemies, YOU, have already lost the battle.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Gonehuntin: I think you have gone over-board!
I do not fear or think of banning anyone with an opinion that differs from mine!
I think YOU should acquire the same outlook/opinion.
My motto, "bring thefucks on" - I'll shame them, smear them and/or stomp them one at a time or in a group - makes no nevermind to me!
If YOU live in fear and try to hide from your enemies, YOU, have already lost the battle.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

What a piece of pure f’kn poetry this is !!!

Well said and carry on.

Why in the world do you think a business owner needs to censor opinions that differ from yours. If you don't approve vote with your feet and go elsewhere.

mike r
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Such angst.

Lol !!!

I know it's the wrong thread, but ............. LOL !
I like the variety. All that would be left would be threads about "What is the cheapest pill box planner" and "Can cats go outside". If I don't like the topic....I don't click the topic.

I thought the Dems were the only ones pushing cancel culture.
Originally Posted by AKduck
I like the variety. All that would be left would be threads about "What is the cheapest pill box planner" and "Can cats go outside". If I don't like the topic....I don't click the topic.

Your last sentence says it all.
If I don't like the topic....I don't click the topic.

Its really that simple. Unless you just can't control your self.
Originally Posted by Pat85
If I don't like the topic....I don't click the topic.

Its really that simple. Unless you just can't control your self.

When we don’t like the message we can attack the source.

Fair enough.
We don’t need a effing nanny. If the folks here want to feed the trolls, I don’t really care.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
We don’t need a effing nanny. If the folks here want to feed the trolls, I don’t really care.

You’ve got a real bad case of common sense, Sam.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Your last sentence says it all.

Sure does
I have many of them on ignore, the problem is that they corrupt threads containing useful information with their juvenile nonsense. But some around here seem to find that kind of garbage amusing and do nothing but feed the trolls and encourage them.
Enforcement just creates more sock puppets.
It’s so bad, you have to wonder how many personalities some people have?
Originally Posted by gunswizard
I have many of them on ignore, the problem is that they corrupt threads containing useful information with their juvenile nonsense. But some around here seem to find that kind of garbage amusing and do nothing but feed the trolls and encourage them.

I wish the government would mandate all troll feed be low-fat and vegan .Also, it should be fda approved .
Originally Posted by gunswizard

Some can determine for themselves what info is useful and act accordingly. I do, however, find your garbage amusing so thanks for that.

mike r
Stop quoting them. You are ruining the Ignore function.
Originally Posted by tater74
Stop quoting them. You are ruining the Ignore function.

LOL
Leave Rick alone and bitch at the forum members who are addicted to the drama of getting into word fights with the trolls which is the only reason they stay.
© 24hourcampfire