Home
Just because election fraud happened, doesn’t mean you can prove it in a few months.

But let’s look at a few things that we are supposed to believe happened. We are told that there is nothing to look at here and just deal with a Biden administration.

-Trump won Ohio by 8 points, which is massive for Ohio, but lost in Wisconsin and Michigan.

-Biden did better than Obama with black turnout in Detroit.

-When GA did a recount, and over 98K ballots had only votes for Biden, but Trump had under 1K.

-Trump won Florida by over 450K votes, but lost GA.

-Trump got 11 million more votes than 2016, and lost to Biden. Yes, the Biden who hid almost completely hid during his campaign.

Fellas, we are in a dark place right now.

Please add your own tidbits of what we are ‘supposed to believe”.
Follow a Youtube Channel. Blue Collar Logic. Guy used to be a lib. Now he's not. Don't always agree, but usually insightful.

Timely topic today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6QYo5FGXB0&t=679s
With the Dem story line it appears that Hiden Biden must have carried Zero those two elections. He is pulling more than 15% more then Zero did with Hope and Change 08 and stayed in the basement to do it. That alone is Proof that there is widespread fraud. Zero drew the most energy in that 08 campaign than any other in my lifetime until MAGA and KAGA smoked his AZZ...Bigly!

An old white swamp pedophile with Alzheimers propped up and staying in hiding isn't going to energize anything much less Dem turnout.
I believe that Trump won, handily, & that the fraud that shows Biden having more votes in several states is real.

Whether or not, how it was actually accomplished, probably by several different means, can ever be proven in black & white is probably going take some time; but eventually, Loose Lips, Sink Ships & there has to be a trail & a lot of loose ends around.

I don't know what is going to happen but if Trump is allowed to lose, it's going to be bad, sooner or later. Worse than most can imagine, I think.

And we will never, ever again, have a meaningful national election................never ever.

People need to be tried, convicted & executed for TREASON. Sooner than later.

This is not some penny ante game these people are playing, it's our lives.

MM
It’s the perfect crime. After Biden is inaugurated, there will be no investigation, there will be no prosecutions, there will be more of the corruption that we had under the Obama regime.
Originally Posted by RAS
Just because election fraud happened, doesn’t mean you can prove it in a few months.

Is Election Frog Voter Frog's 1st cousin?
Then there is Blantanly Obvious Frog that might be in the same tree.
Who knows!
Originally Posted by doubletap
It’s the perfect crime. After Biden is inaugurated, there will be no investigation, there will be no prosecutions, there will be more of the corruption that we had under the Obama regime.
....... That my thought, too. I was pondering that as I began to realize that the "huge" Hunter Biden laptop story has completely vanished along with any other stories about Ukrainian or Chinese collusion concerning any member of the Biden crime family. Move along folks; nothing to see here.....
Originally Posted by doubletap

And since they can now control the vote, there will never, ever be any consequences...........................

Perfect.

All protections of the Constitution will quickly be removed as there will be no impediment other than some short term (court) complaints......................FOREVER.

MM
And the silence from The FBI and DHS is deafening.
The FBI is a corrupt organization. If you have some corrupt agents in the field, then it's a few bad apples in a large organization. When top management is corrupt, you have a corrupt organization.
Originally Posted by Dess
Follow a Youtube Channel. Blue Collar Logic. Guy used to be a lib. Now he's not. Don't always agree, but usually insightful.

Timely topic today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6QYo5FGXB0&t=679s

Thanks. I forgot about that guy.
Originally Posted by RAS
But let’s look at a few things that we are supposed to believe happened. We are told that there is nothing to look at here and just deal with a Biden administration.
-Trump won Ohio by 8 points, which is massive for Ohio, but lost in Wisconsin and Michigan.
-Biden did better than Obama with black turnout in Detroit.
-When GA did a recount, and over 98K ballots had only votes for Biden, but Trump had under 1K.
-Trump won Florida by over 450K votes, but lost GA.
-Trump got 11 million more votes than 2016, and lost to Biden. Yes, the Biden who hid almost completely hid during his campaign.
Fellas, we are in a dark place right now.
Please add your own tidbits of what we are ‘supposed to believe”.
It strains credulity and credibility to believe that Trump got millions more popular votes than Obama ever got and a sniffer of little girls that is demented and basically didn't campaign beat Trump.
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
And the silence from The FBI and DHS is deafening.

As far as I know, & I may have missed some things, there is not a single DOJ, FBI or DHS active investigation of election fraud of any real significance................NONE !!!

That's pretty telling & unbelievable to anyone with a single brain cell, given what's come out.

MM
Pitchfork time....
Nancy Pelosi lost 12 Democrat seats in the house and not 1 single state legislature lost a single Republican seat. Yet Trump somehow lost to a guy who was in his basement for 6 months.
© 24hourcampfire