Home
Posted By: high_country_ DOD vs CIA firefight - 11/29/20
This one is hard for me to buy. I have been researching and the belief that the 5 KIA are being played off as a chopper crash isn't passing my smell test.

The claimed soldiers don't add up to SF quality based on what I can gather.....unless one can be a reserve for one year...

Can anyone bring me up to speed on this. Gaining control of the server is something I want to see.....but I just can't buy this story.
Posted By: OldHat Re: DOD vs CIA firefight - 11/29/20
I'm also interested in finding out more detail. I want to know the truth.

I don't care about what you "gather" or your gut feeling about "SF quality". What are your sources and where did you find your information on these opinions.
Posted By: high_country_ Re: DOD vs CIA firefight - 11/29/20
Pretty much every story posted on the crash and victims are similar. The stories are on all the MSM.....which I don't trust to be honest.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/us-...sinai-helicopter-crash/story?id=74210086

The CIA guy holds strong possibilities to me.

https://www.newsweek.com/cia-officer-killed-somalia-spy-agency-1550501
Thanks. Given the mockingbird media it would not surprise me at all if every media outlet ran the same story no matter what the deep truth is. If such a firefight occurred those who control the information would no doubt disseminate the same story. News organizations are not investigative organizations anymore. The true investigators are the citizens.

I would suggest combing through the Q thread.

I'm not sure like you. I also want to know more about what can be found here.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: DOD vs CIA firefight - 11/29/20
If true, wouldn’t President Trump have Haspel in custody?
Posted By: K22 Re: DOD vs CIA firefight - 11/29/20
https://www.brighteon.com/f3ec1ad8-c2b9-4b2a-8e00-befae671189d
https://twitter.com/CXWorlds/status/1332936629913153544/photo/1
https://blazingpress.com/situation-...t-the-deep-state-rages-across-the-globe/
https://www.courthousenews.com/report-claims-cia-controlled-second-swiss-encryption-firm/
Posted By: Jackson_Handy Re: DOD vs CIA firefight - 11/29/20
Oh boy more Qtard nonsense..

You Q people read too many Tom Clancy books
https://www.worldviewweekend.com/tv...-first-interview-president-trumps-pardon
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

So happy your sources have been in control these last 30 some years. They really got the country and the people headed in the right direction with their disinformation. Carry on.
My sources? I dont know what that means. If it means I dont take anonymous twitter feeds as gospel, ok.
My sources? I dont know what that means. If it means I dont take anonymous twitter feeds as gospel, ok.

Where do you get your news?
Where do you get your information?
How do you attempt to fill your head with knowledge?

Originally Posted by steve4102

You are the one who says no one is ever arrested. I guess you have now decided Trump can affect justice at will. Make up your mind.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: DOD vs CIA firefight - 11/29/20
It's more deflection to put the blame for the election fraud on Iran, China, and Russia instead of the domestic Communists who actually stole the election.
Originally Posted by OldHat

Not from anonymous twitter feeds. At this point Alex Jones is a better source of info for God's sake.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: DOD vs CIA firefight - 11/29/20

Too bad you can't.

Not from anonymous twitter feeds. At this point Alex Jones is a better source of info for God's sake.

That's a lot better than your Commie News Network.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Too bad you can't.

Pretty lame ass comeback from someone with an imagination capable of believing q nonsense

Edit. I dont watch CNN. Good try tho.
Posted By: g5m Re: DOD vs CIA firefight - 11/29/20
There is this:

https://creativedestructionmedia.co...ation-5-soldiers-killed-servers-secured/

But I don't know anything about the source.

You are the one who says no one is ever arrested. I guess you have now decided Trump can affect justice at will. Make up your mind.

Stevie Wanderer cant figure out for the life of himself why Trump may be better served to wait until after the election correction.

Its apparent Trump needs Wanders input and IQ fame to help in jumping up his 4 D chess game.
Posted By: viking Re: DOD vs CIA firefight - 11/29/20
Time will tell.
Originally Posted by g5m
There is this:

I'd say the source is as good as an anonymous Twitter feed ran by some old boomer crackpot...

So pretty schietty
Posted By: ribka Re: DOD vs CIA firefight - 11/29/20
Originally Posted by g5m
There is this:

I'd say the source is as good as an anonymous Twitter feed ran but some old boomer crackpot...

So pretty schietty

FYI -boomers rule!

True, nobody is going to be arrested and charged, carry on.

One would think though that if Trump’s DoD is at war with Trump’s CIA and solders have died as a result, someone would at least be fired or worse.
Yes if you're some dirt poor scammer in Nigeria looking to scam someone out of their life savings.....boomers are amazing.

Or if you like telling cryptic yarns about how JFK jr. is still alive, delta running ops against the CIA, etc ya boomers are a great audience.
That was hilarious.
Also let's think this one through. So Delta got into a gunfight with the boys over at the CIA in Germany over a server?

Hmm the folks packing heat at the CIA are usually contractors. And here's where we come full circle, they usually come from a special operation background (ie delta, devgru, green berets, various smu).

So you want me to believe former spec ops guys got in a gunfight with current spec ops guys over a server that contains the smoking gun for sidney powell?

Riiiiiight.

You Qtards are making us sane Trump supporters look batschiet crazy.
Also let's think this one through. So Delta got into a gunfight with the boys over at the CIA in Germany over a server?

Hmm the folks packing heat at the CIA are usually contractors. And here's where we come full circle, they usually come from a special operation background (ie delta, devgru, green berets, various smu).

So you want me to believe former spec ops guys got in a gunfight with current spec ops guys over a server that contains the smoking gun for sidney powell?

Riiiiiight.

If true, now we know with complete certainty that soldiers follow orders no matter what. Think about that when the confiscation order come down.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: DOD vs CIA firefight - 11/29/20
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's more deflection to put the blame for the election fraud on Iran, China, and Russia instead of the domestic Communists who actually stole the election.

Sidney Powell said it was Hugo Chavez, try and keep up!

Riiiiiight.

If true, now we know with complete certainty that soldiers follow orders no matter what. Think about that when the confiscation order come down.

News flash, it's not true.
Posted By: JoeBob Re: DOD vs CIA firefight - 11/29/20
I don’t know that it is true, but I see no reason why it couldn’t be. I certainly believe the election was stolen. I believe that part of that theft involved the Dominion system. I believe that some of the machines were hooked up to the internet and data was sent somewhere. So, most people on this board believe all that. Most of us also believe and know that the deep state and the CIA in particular have opposed Trump at every turn.

So, knowing and believing all that, it isn’t implausible to believe that there was in fact a CIA server facility in Germany. And it isn’t much of a stretch to believe that this facility had some data related to the election. Remember, that data was sent somewhere. Why not there?

So if all that is true or plausibly true, why is it crackpot territory to believe that one faction of the government opposed to the CIA and the deep state went in there to get it? What is implausible about that? In every empire IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD, there have been factions within those empires willing to fight and kill each other to gain control of the levers if state. Are we not an empire of sorts? Are we not in this world? Why should we be any different from any other empire gone before?

I have no idea if it actually happened. But given what we know, it is an entirely plausible story.
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Sidney Powell said it was Hugo Chavez, try and keep up!

[bleep] at this point let's just be honest about who is really behind it......Che Guevara......and Santa Claus.

Lol lol
I'm very dubious about any info that points to Russia, China, and especially Iran.

Biden has surrounded himself with the old Bush era Neocons. They've been openly clamoring for war with Iran for at least 20 years. A couple of days ago an Iranian nuclear physics guy got taken out, so it's already started.

Any talk of Russia, China, and Iran being responsible for the theft of the election is propaganda designed to get Trump supporters on board with what Biden's handlers have in store for the next few years and to deflect blame away from the domestic influences which actually stole the election.

The people who are taking America are very clever. Don't fall for it.
,..and don't think for a minute that the DOD and the CIA are going to get into a shooting squabble with each other. Both are part of the swamp.
This was one, just one of the biggest scams in history. The dems/communists ran the two most inept bastids they could find. Used Hammer and Scorecard to steal the election, and are still laughing.
,..and don't think for a minute that the DOD and the CIA are going to get into a shooting squabble with each other. Both are part of the swamp.

You’re wrong. There are always factions within factions within factions. And there is undoubtedly some amount of foreign interference. We’ve done it all over the globe in practically every country in the world for the last seventy years. It only stands to reason that in the most important election in recent history, it would be done to us.

Further, things like this also fits in neatly with Trump’s recent housecleaning at the DOD. He fired everyone and put his guys in at the top. Then, he removed special ops from the normal military chain of command and stove piped it to answer directly to these guys he had just installed.

Two months ago, something like that raid could not have happened without going through the chain of command and a couple hundred people knowing about it before it was even seriously being planned. Now just a few have to know anything.
Posted By: szihn Re: DOD vs CIA firefight - 11/29/20
I take a wait and see stand..................

MUCH of the CIA is sold out to the communist agenda and that may be shocking to many who get their misinformation from the "news" but the CIA is NOT NOT NOT NOT at all dedicated to the preservation of the Constitutional Republic, (much like the FBI for that matter)
The same people who did a color revolution in the Ukraine did the same exact same thing here. The difference between the CIA and foreign powers is increasingly irrelevant and difficult to decipher.
Originally Posted by JoeBob

You’re wrong. There are always factions within factions within factions. And there is undoubtedly some amount of foreign interference. We’ve done it all over the globe in practically every country in the world for the last seventy years. It only stands to reason that in the most important election in recent history, it would be done to us.

Further, things like this also fits in neatly with Trump’s recent housecleaning at the DOD. He fired everyone and put his guys in at the top. Then, he removed special ops from the normal military chain of command and stove piped it to answer directly to these guys he had just installed.

Two months ago, something like that raid could not have happened without going through the chain of command and a couple hundred people knowing about it before it was even seriously being planned. Now just a few have to know anything.

The addition of Iran into the list of foreign influences who allegedly helped the election fraud immediately classifies the information as bullshit.

Iran undoubtedly knows that the Biden administration is controlled by the warmongers who want conflict with Iran.

They have every reason to want to keep Biden out of the White House.

The election theft came from within America. Not externally.

Anything else claimed is as false as the Steele dossier.

You're repeating yourself. You got noth'en. You are a yaker. You're a gadfly.

Too bad you can't.

Pretty lame ass comeback from someone with an imagination capable of believing q nonsense

You don't say what your source of information is because you're full of [bleep] and you know full well you're sources are the mockingbirds.

The addition of Iran into the list of foreign influences who allegedly helped the election fraud immediately classifies the information as bullshit.

Iran undoubtedly knows that the Biden administration is controlled by the warmongers who want conflict with Iran.

I disagree, it was Biden Obama and Kerry that set Iran up with nuclear weapons, it was Biden Obama and Kerry that gave Iran Billions , 1.5 in cash. It was Trump that imposed sanctions and schit canned the Iran Nuclear Deal.

Iran wants and needs Biden back , their economic life depends on it.

BTW, Biden is bringing Kerry back into his administration.

Too bad you can't.

You don't say what your source of information is because you're full of [bleep] and you know full well you're sources are the mockingbirds.

And you think some anonymous person running a twitter account is better?

Just be honest with yourself, you've been played. This whole Q thing is a goof. They've been having fun at your expense.

First, of all, why do you think Iranian leaders are against increased tensions? Second of all, why do you discount the CIA being involved in your scenario sense it thrives on external conflict?
Posted By: BtailHunter Re: DOD vs CIA firefight - 11/29/20
I guess I need to become more woke, I'm still trying to figure out what keeps crapping in my yard.

First, of all, why do you think Iranian leaders are against increased tensions? Second of all, why do you discount the CIA being involved in your scenario sense it thrives on external conflict?

Good point!

I disagree, it was Biden Obama and Kerry that set Iran up with nuclear weapons, it was Biden Obama and Kerry that gave Iran Billions , 1.5 in cash. It was Trump that imposed sanctions and schit canned the Iran Nuclear Deal.

That’s true. Kerry is literally related to the Islamic regime by marriage. Obama and Kerry went to war FOR Iran in Syria.

Biden, Kerry, Obama, don't matter. They do what they're told. They always have. They're figureheads.

Look at who controls them.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...s-to-back-biden-group-says-idUSKBN24253R

One would think though that if Trump’s DoD is at war with Trump’s CIA and solders have died as a result, someone would at least be fired or worse.

Then you admit your comment about Haspel was pointless.

Because one would think the justice system was working?

Again you talk out of both sides of your mouth. One minute you say the justice system works and then the next minute you say it doesn't. Repeat and rinse.
Iran wouldn't have helped put these people in charge.

https://www.thecanary.co/us/us-anal...reads-like-a-whos-who-of-us-imperialism/

Biden, Kerry, Obama, don't matter. They do what they're told. They always have. They're figureheads.

Look at who controls them.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...s-to-back-biden-group-says-idUSKBN24253R

You just disagreed with yourself.
No I didn't. It's just that you can't read sign.
No one benefitted from the last 20 years of US war in the Middle East more than Iran. I would imagine they would like to go back to the good old days.

Then you admit your comment about Haspel was pointless.

Because one would think the justice system was working?

Again you talk out of both sides of your mouth. One minute you say the justice system works and then the next minute you say it doesn't. Repeat and rinse.

Not pointless, just Wrong, I had a momentary laps of judgment believing that there is still a possibility of bringing justice back to Justice.

Thanks for setting me straight and back on track.
No one benefitted from the last 20 years of US war in the Middle East more than Iran. I would imagine they would like to go back to the good old days.

Iran has known that they're on the list for much longer than 20 years.

If you think that Iran wants Neocons controlling the President of the U.S.A, you're totally lost on what's going on.

BINGO,
and get another plane load of good old American Green Backs.

BINGO,
and get another plane load of good old American Green Backs.

You need to read up every now and then. The TV is a very bad source of information.

Iran has known that they're on the list for much longer than 20 years.

If you think that Iran wants Neocons controlling the President of the U.S.A, you're totally lost on what's going on.

How did it work out for them with the same guys in charge during the Obama administration?

Riiiiiight.

Do you have proof otherwise? Who said Delta Force did this?, so you are reading a Tom Clancy book after all.
You guys who are insisting that Russia and Iran meddled in the 2020 election are parroting CNN talking points.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/21/politics/fbi-election-security/index.html
Posted By: broomd Re: DOD vs CIA firefight - 11/29/20
Originally Posted by K22

So happy your sources have been in control these last 30 some years. They really got the country and the people headed in the right direction with their disinformation. Carry on.

No Chit, that's why I have the insect on 'ignore'....don't waste your time with imbeciles.
Originally Posted by K22

Riiiiiight.

Do you have proof otherwise? Who said Delta Force did this?, so you are reading a Tom Clancy book after all.

Please continue posting various anonymous tweets with cryptic messages to the Qtards. Its entertaining.

You have no proof anything took place. You are making the claim, not me. Oh that's right we must take everything "Q" at face value because they said so...

Its really sad knowing how many suckers are out there. It's like watching benny's hinn beat the crap out of people with his blazer...
Hey look, a local Qanon meeting..........

I don’t know that it is true, but I see no reason why it couldn’t be. I certainly believe the election was stolen. I believe that part of that theft involved the Dominion system. I believe that some of the machines were hooked up to the internet and data was sent somewhere. So, most people on this board believe all that. Most of us also believe and know that the deep state and the CIA in particular have opposed Trump at every turn.

So, knowing and believing all that, it isn’t implausible to believe that there was in fact a CIA server facility in Germany. And it isn’t much of a stretch to believe that this facility had some data related to the election. Remember, that data was sent somewhere. Why not there?

So if all that is true or plausibly true, why is it crackpot territory to believe that one faction of the government opposed to the CIA and the deep state went in there to get it? What is implausible about that? In every empire IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD, there have been factions within those empires willing to fight and kill each other to gain control of the levers if state. Are we not an empire of sorts? Are we not in this world? Why should we be any different from any other empire gone before?

I have no idea if it actually happened. But given what we know, it is an entirely plausible story.

What you say makes sense.

I don't know if it is true. At this point I error on the side of it not being true, but I definitely don't think it is crazy talk to say it is possible and I'm completely open to hearing more evidence.

A year ago I did not believe a lot of things I now believe fully. The truth in this world has turned out to be FAR stranger than fiction. The world is an evil hollywood story playing out before our eyes.
You guys who are insisting that Russia and Iran meddled in the 2020 election are parroting CNN talking points.

Just because the media lied about Russia with Trump does not mean Iran and China did not meddle. That's obvious. Every case has to be driven by evidence.

Just because the media lied about Russia with Trump does not mean Iran and China did not meddle. That's obvious. Every case has to be driven by evidence.

How many times are you going to believe the same lies?

The propaganda box told you that Russians gave the election to Trump. (made the left hate Russia) The propaganda box told you that Russians gave the election to Biden. (made the right hate Russia)

I'd like to believe that the right isn't as stupid as the left. But some people make it difficult.
Guys, the following was one of the comments fro the CD Media site....what is the nomenclature? "In all probability this site is an AM being run by the FSB. Consume at your own risk."

Please continue posting various anonymous tweets with cryptic messages to the Qtards. Its entertaining.

You have no proof anything took place. You are making the claim, not me. Oh that's right we must take everything "Q" at face value because they said so...

Its really sad knowing how many suckers are out there. It's like watching benny's hinn beat the crap out of people with his blazer...

Every post of your's is the same. It looks very familiar. That's why sockpuppets at the end of the day are useless. People can't help but behave the way they always do.

Much bigger gadflys than you are at work against the Anon movement. The posts aren't for you, you do realize that. It's growing.

The propaganda box told you that Russians gave the election to Trump. (made the left hate Russia) The propaganda box told you that Russians gave the election to Biden. (made the right hate Russia)

I'd like to believe that the right isn't as stupid as the left. But some people make it difficult.

Nonsense, everyone with more than two brain cells left to rub together knows that the Democrats, the CIA and the deep state rigged this election, were Iran, Russia, China all part of this fraud, maybe, if you believe in Globalism and believe he Deep State involves foreign counties and actors with similar goals.

Every post of your's is the same. It looks very familiar. That's why sockpuppets at the end of the day are useless. People can't help but behave the way they always do.

Much bigger gadflys than you are at work against the Anon movement. The posts aren't for you, you do realize that. It's growing.

I'm just having fun pointing out the ridiculous stuff all these boomers actually believe.

Its literally like watching a benny hinn production..

I don't listen to the propaganda box. A person would have to be seriously ignorant to believe that China does not engage in cyber warfare. I know this for a fact.
Posted By: jdm953 Re: DOD vs CIA firefight - 11/29/20
https://twitter.com/PhillDKline/status/1333080786564681735
Originally Posted by broomd
Guys, the following was one of the comments fro the CD Media site....what is the nomenclature? "In all probability this site is an AM being run by the FSB. Consume at your own risk."

Here's another article from that page that attempts to deflect the blame for the election fraud on China, Russia, and Iran.

It's a misinformation page,..CNN style fake news for the people who peruse the internet.

https://creativedestructionmedia.co...gn-and-domestic-enemies-want-trump-gone/

I don't listen to the propaganda box. A person would have to be seriously ignorant to believe that China does not engage in cyber warfare. I know this for a fact.

The election was stolen by domestic enemies of America. Not foreigners.

The farther you allow yourself to be moved from that fact, the more wrong you get.

The election was stolen by domestic enemies of America. Not foreigners.

The farther you allow yourself to be moved from that fact, the more wrong you get.

Why does it have to be one or the other.

Remember the Five Eyes were all involved in the coup to stop Trump in 2016 and continued all through his first term
No it was stolen by Che Guevara, Hitler, Santa, and David Bowie....

Get it right!

Nonsense, everyone with more than two brain cells left to rub together knows that the Democrats, the CIA and the deep state rigged this election, were Iran, Russia, China all part of this fraud, maybe, if you believe in Globalism and believe he Deep State involves foreign counties and actors with similar goals.

aww, fer Pete's sake.

Don't forget Doctor Fu Manchu!

That son of a bitch had a hand in this!,....I'm tellin' ya!

No one can answer this?

aww, fer Pete's sake.

Don't forget Doctor Fu Manchu!

That son of a bitch had a hand in this!,....I'm tellin' ya!

It would be easier and less typing to list those that weren’t involved in this.

No one can answer this?

No. Nobody has made up what that gibberish means. Standby qtards are dreaming up something right now
Posted By: erikj Re: DOD vs CIA firefight - 11/29/20
When I first read this story, I immediately started looking for John Brennan. Check out his Twitter.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: DOD vs CIA firefight - 11/29/20
Originally Posted by g5m
There is this:

I'd say the source is as good as an anonymous Twitter feed ran by some old boomer crackpot...

So pretty schietty

Some of us so-called Boomers have forgot more than you'll ever know, dumbass.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by g5m
There is this:

So pretty schietty

I am not going to debate your dementia. Ever. I believe you.
Posted By: BtailHunter Re: DOD vs CIA firefight - 11/29/20

No one can answer this?

No. Nobody has made up what that gibberish means. Standby qtards are dreaming up something right now

Isn't the FSB the old KGB?
Posted By: local_dirt Re: DOD vs CIA firefight - 11/29/20
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by g5m
There is this:

So pretty schietty

I am not going to debate your dementia. Ever. I believe you.

You must have graduated high school to understand the statement.
Posted By: OldHat Re: DOD vs CIA firefight - 11/30/20
Originally Posted by erikj
When I first read this story, I immediately started looking for John Brennan. Check out his Twitter.

Reading his twitter feed is insufferable. He is an arrogant twit.

Can you point out which tweets were interesting?
Posted By: GunTruck50 Re: DOD vs CIA firefight - 11/30/20

Show us the proof. Republicans are strong on claims but short on proof. No proof it never happened.
Posted By: szihn Re: DOD vs CIA firefight - 11/30/20
https://ncrenegade.com/editorial/ge...illed-in-frankfurt-cia-server-farm-raid/
Posted By: stevelyn Re: DOD vs CIA firefight - 11/30/20

It's the domestic communists that are opening the door foreign meddlers.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: DOD vs CIA firefight - 11/30/20
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: DOD vs CIA firefight - 11/30/20
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Show us the proof. Republicans are strong on claims but short on proof. No proof it never happened.
Nobody GAF about your demands/requests whatever. GTFO commie.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: DOD vs CIA firefight - 11/30/20
https://mobile.twitter.com/killaudeepstate/status/1333284523597996033
Posted By: Nebraska Re: DOD vs CIA firefight - 11/30/20

I'm hoping for the best but this doesn't seem legit to me.....

This is interesting. Reading the comments are worth it too.
At least take the time to understand Black Propaganda.
Posted By: high_country_ Re: DOD vs CIA firefight - 11/30/20
I'm seeing stories of haspel in gitmo and some talk of a tribunal already.....which is hard to swallow in such short, busy times.

Id love it to be true, but I'm protecting my beliefs on this one as it is quite a stretch to make happen.

No matter what, the kitchen is getting hot!
Posted By: JoeBob Re: DOD vs CIA firefight - 11/30/20
I’m not really going to believe much of anything. Some of this could have happened just like lots of other stuff over the last four years. But if it did, it did t seem to change much.
Posted By: Jackson_Handy Re: DOD vs CIA firefight - 11/30/20

You cant be serious
Posted By: local_dirt Re: DOD vs CIA firefight - 12/01/20
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

You busy with your 20 oz Estwing hammering on those servers, are ya?
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: DOD vs CIA firefight - 12/01/20
Lots of chatter out there about the CIA director & others being held at Gitmo.
Posted By: Jackson_Handy Re: DOD vs CIA firefight - 12/01/20
Would the chatter be from anonymous twitter accounts?
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: DOD vs CIA firefight - 12/01/20
Would the chatter be from anonymous twitter accounts?

Probably Q-Tards.
© 24hourcampfire