Home
Posted By: chesterwy Enough - 12/01/20
I certainly don’t speak for everyone here. But I think that the majority of folks here are fuggin’ sick of the “bombshell” threads about how Trump is somehow going to do the end around on deep state and pry the election away from Biden. It’s not going to happen. There are no indictments. And nobody is going to prison. It’s time to focus on getting this place back to what it’s supposed to be about. I’m sure some of you will label me a commie, or traitor or whatever adjectives you use to describe anyone who doesn’t toe the MAGA line. But I’m not, I’m just a realist.
Posted By: Tarquin Re: Enough - 12/01/20
Originally Posted by chesterwy
I certainly don’t speak for everyone here. But I think that the majority of folks here are fuggin’ sick of the “bombshell” threads about how Trump is somehow going to do the end around on deep state and pry the election away from Biden. It’s not going to happen. There are no indictments. And nobody is going to prison. It’s time to focus on getting this place back to what it’s supposed to be about. I’m sure some of you will label me a commie, or traitor or whatever adjectives you use to describe anyone who doesn’t toe the MAGA line. But I’m not, I’m just a realist.

I agree. Time to come back to reality.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Enough - 12/01/20
You really have a lot of faith in our voting system and the MSM.

Want to buy a sweet gold claim? Chances are you’ll be rich in no time.
Posted By: Tarquin Re: Enough - 12/01/20
Originally Posted by watch4bear

No faith whatsoever, but claims have to be based on facts.
Posted By: JeffA Re: Enough - 12/01/20
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Or alternative facts if you're drinking the right koolaid.

I refuse to get involved in political squabbles here but find the site offers a interesting view of the sold out MAGA base.

Everyone has the right to follow whichever political candidates they choose to believe in and best align with, that doesn't make them a enemy or any less proud Americans if their views differ from the next guy, it just shows they have different priorities and opinions.

I lost faith in the Republican voting base in this country when the country was in economic kaous and they had the option to run Romney as a candidate or McCain. Romney was a proven financial wizard, McCain claimed not to be in his own words while campaigning. The end result gave us Obama for 8 years.

Next came the Trump/Clinton race, I didn't care for either.
Clinton was a obvious unelectable zero and Trump, was Trump just as he has always been. I just personally never cared for Trump's arrogance and sure never understood the idea of placing a non-politicaian in a political office. To me it was like saying I want a mechanic to build my next house because I am tired of all these carpenters. A guy has to know what makes political wheels turn, they need to be experienced.
Here we are four years later and we still don't have a wall on our southern border and we still have Obamacare, that pretty much shows how that works.

(Flame on, facts are facts)

What some seem oblivious of is that the in the last 4 presidential elections in this country the popular vote has leaned Democratic. That's 16 years of the people saying they ain't buying what the GOPs selling.
If they continue to cast blame and cling to the weakest of conspiracy theories to find support nothing is going to change. The my way or no way theory just isn't working in a country of mixed priorities and ideas, middle ground is going to be required.

Another thing some don't seem capable of getting their heads wrapped around is the amount of voters that are not casting a vote for who they want in office but are voting against who they don't want. The people didn't love Hillary or Biden they just didn't like their option.

The current situation is just plum crazy.
Trump could start his own religion with the base he has clinging to his every word like some cult following and I wouldn't blame him if he did.
He's positioned to wring every dime he can out of the base he has radicalized and then Jim Jones them right off a cliff.
He is a man that will take advantage of a obvious financial opportunity, he always has and doesn't deny it. Why should he, I'd do the same.

Thinking those sold out to him might change their minds is like thinking a Southern Baptist is going to convert to a Muslim belief, it just ain't gonna happen.

Everybody's got a right to believe and follow whom and what every they choose, it's American, it's what it's all about.
If they feel the need to endlessly post their beliefs and opinions here so be it, it's their right.

Each and every one of them will have my respect regardless of how they may feel about my views.
Posted By: 16bore Re: Enough - 12/01/20
Trumps mouth got him in a lot of trouble. Yeah, I know the “acting presidential” thing is a laugh, but it’s enough to turn off a lot of voters. And it did.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Enough - 12/01/20
Originally Posted by JeffA
What some seem oblivious of is middle ground is going to be required.

And what others seem oblivious to is it's way to late for middle ground.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Enough - 12/01/20
I certainly don’t speak for everyone here. But I think that the majority of folks here are fuggin’ sick of the “bombshell” threads about how Trump is somehow going to do the end around on deep state and pry the election away from Biden. It’s not going to happen. There are no indictments. And nobody is going to prison. It’s time to focus on getting this place back to what it’s supposed to be about. I’m sure some of you will label me a commie, or traitor or whatever adjectives you use to describe anyone who doesn’t toe the MAGA line. But I’m not, I’m just a ROLLOVER.
FIXT.
Posted By: Paul_M Re: Enough - 12/01/20
Originally Posted by 12344mag

There is no middle ground with the left.
Their idea of middle ground is the republicans roll over and give them what they want.
They have been succeeding at that by playing the race card and painting the right as some kind of evil unleashed upon the country.
Originally Posted by 16bore
Trumps mouth got him in a lot of trouble. Yeah, I know the “acting presidential” thing is a laugh, but it’s enough to turn off a lot of voters. And it did.

He won every swing county in Iowa. That says something. 45 days post election the evaluation is made re foreign interference by the DNI, by Executive Order, Section 1 A. I expect, we will see crap start to fly about Dec 18.

The Ds cried about foreign interference for 4 years. Now they say there is none. They will be proved wrong again.

Now that Az has been certified, the lawsuits can start. L Lin Wood isnt lying when he says many will go to jail over this. It's illegal to knowingly certify a rigged election. I expect Biteme will be one of them. I would not bet against Trump.

I'm pretty sure Trump and Wood have had some interesting discussions. whistle
Posted By: grovey Re: Enough - 12/01/20
If you aren't on Trumps side you ain't an American in 2020. It's that [bleep] simple. He won this election! No way in hell did he lose PA. The support here is off the chart! Yes... he's a bit different from the blah blah blah we're used too, but what president has done so much for THIS country. [bleep] ya if you don't agree. How's that for middle ground?
Posted By: worriedman Re: Enough - 12/01/20
Under Obama, there will be no middle ground, there will only be erosion of Rights, starting with our right to Keep and Bear arms. Anyone who thinks this Republic elected that fool Biden has soft spots in their head...

I sat quiet under Obama's first two terms, no mass, I will be as vocal as all the azzhat Democrats and Establishment Republicans were on Trump this time if it comes to fruition, and everyone who wants to retain a modicum of the Liberty bought by the sacrifice of blood and treasure had better do the same.
Read the comments, Chester, and get a clue.

https://twitter.com/KillAuDeepState/status/1333719857410367488

That's what they said in Venezuela.

I agree. Time to come back to reality.

Yep. You two should do that.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Enough - 12/01/20
Boo hooooo,
Posted By: scottishkat Re: Enough - 12/01/20
Been in court since election day they'll be through soon enough. Just keep praying they get right and Joe can retire.

Good luck and shoot straight y'all
Posted By: high_country_ Re: Enough - 12/01/20
One just needs to watch some of the hearings going on where witnesses are giving testimony under oath.....then ask yourself if all of this chatter about dominion is true, how did their building burn down.....and then ask if Russian collusion could hold on with zero evidence.....how long is reasonable for this type of investigation?

Things are happening but those who focus on the election results will not see what is before them. The results of the election are not the issue, catching as many of these dirty bastards as are involved with cheating America is the issue. If everyone of the democrats and Republicans are guilty.....take them all, but don't leave the fight just because you got what you wanted, you leave the fight when its over.
Posted By: jmh3 Re: Enough - 12/01/20
Originally Posted by high_country_
One just needs to watch some of the hearings going on where witnesses are giving testimony under oath.....then ask yourself if all of this chatter about dominion is true, how did their building burn down.....and then ask if Russian collusion could hold on with zero evidence.....how long is reasonable for this type of investigation?

Things are happening but those who focus on the election results will not see what is before them. The results of the election are not the issue, catching as many of these dirty bastards as are involved with cheating America is the issue. If everyone of the democrats and Republicans are guilty.....take them all, but don't leave the fight just because you got what you wanted, you leave the fight when its over.

This ^^^. Was there fraud, absolutely. Will people go to jail, probably. Will the election be overturned, probably not. Even if the SCOTUS shows balls that it hasn't shown in decades, it won't hand the election to Trump. It will go back to the states and the swamp in Pennsylvania (and others) is every bit as deep as it is in Washington. I have no faith that our Republican politicians will do the right thing. A good portion of them wouldn't back Trump in good times, let alone now. If there was a way for this to go pack to the people in a fair election, I have no doubt Trump would win. Unfortunately, it is now in the hands of judges and politicians and I have no more faith in any of them than I did before November 3. This isn't rolling over, its acknowledging the situation we've allowed to happen over decades. The swamp can be drained even if the election does not go our way. I'm sure Trump will continue leading the charge regardless of whether or not he's in the White House.
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: Enough - 12/01/20

According to what you've just said biden won without cheating. Even if he's sworn into office he will never be the president if you believe in honesty and what this nation was founded on. But back to the OP's topic. So we just give up on right and embrace wrong?
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Enough - 12/01/20
I'm convinced that the Dems cheated but I'm also convinced that they know how to cover their tracks. There's all kinds of evidence but no proof that will get a judge to reverse the election. It's not going to happen.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Enough - 12/01/20
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I'm convinced that the Dems cheated but I'm also convinced that they know how to cover their tracks. There's all kinds of evidence but no proof that will get a judge to reverse the election. It's not going to happen.

It's a time limit thing...

Just like trying to get something out of a safe before the roof falls in you.

If you have plenty of time... No problem. But if the house is on fire, and the roof's about to cave, you probably don't.

The Bolsheviks knew this.
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: Enough - 12/01/20
While he was not my first choice he made it to the final round.

This time if you can't see all of the hijinks that were pulled this election something is wrong with your vision.

If what took place this time is let to stand there will never be a free election again.

You have a right to believe what you want but the truth is out there if you will look.
Posted By: BtailHunter Re: Enough - 12/01/20

A lot of anti-Americans, because that's all you are if you voted the other way or didn't vote at all. Sounds like a lot of cucks were bothered by the mean man.

Sad
Posted By: 16bore Re: Enough - 12/01/20
Originally Posted by Jim1611

According to what you've just said biden won without cheating. Even if he's sworn into office he will never be the president if you believe in honesty and what this nation was founded on. But back to the OP's topic. So we just give up on right and embrace wrong?

Just read it word for word and leave your opinion out of it.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Enough - 12/01/20
Originally Posted by plainsman456

This time if you can't see all of the hijinks that were pulled this election something is wrong with your vision.

If what took place this time is let to stand there will never be a free election again.

You have a right to believe what you want but the truth is out there if you will look.

Yes, the truth is out there but it's not going to be found before the deadline. They've had 4 years to plan this and they aren't dumb enough to leave that kind of evidence lying around. The obvious evidence that we see won't stand up in court so they didn't worry about covering it up. The stuff that will sway judges has been buried.
Posted By: OldGrayWolf Re: Enough - 12/01/20
Trump won this thing. Are Americans so stupid, lazy and cowardly that we are going to allow communists to steal this nation right in front of us and simply sit on our azzes and say that’s how it goes? It isn’t about Trump! It’s about America. About freedom. About not seeing your children’s future stolen. About your whole damn family not rotting at the bottom of some hole because you were not deemed rehabilitatable.

You think that’s crazy talk? Obama sat in a room with others and discussed having to kill 25-40 million people who could not be re-educated. More than that in camps to be re-educated. These commies are playing for all the marbles, and Americans better get that through their thick skulls. All you have to do is look at what they want to do and have done here, that proves they are communists. Then look at what communists have done elsewhere when they took power. It’s not hard. If you want that, let it go, sit down and wait. If you don’t, you better pull your head out and get some backbone about you. You will be needing it.
Posted By: BobMt Re: Enough - 12/01/20
Originally Posted by plainsman456

Yes, the truth is out there but it's not going to be found before the deadline. They've had 4 years to plan this and they aren't dumb enough to leave that kind of evidence lying around. The obvious evidence that we see won't stand up in court so they didn't worry about covering it up. The stuff that will sway judges has been buried.

and trump has been talking about it just as long.......talking and talking and....but no safe guards put in place?......bob
Posted By: MIKEWERNER Re: Enough - 12/01/20
GA special interest groups caught registering illegal voters

Yep.....no proof of any election criminal activity.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Enough - 12/01/20

All true.

But I'm hoping if Trump keeps this up, he will at least unearth some type of malfeasance that people will remember in the future...
Posted By: BtailHunter Re: Enough - 12/01/20
Originally Posted by ingwe

All true.

But I'm hoping if Trump keeps this up, he will at least unearth some type of malfeasance that people will remember in the future...

I appreciate your optimism, but 'remember in the future' is laughable, not to mention remembering accomplishes nothing.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Enough - 12/01/20
"Everybody's got a right to believe and follow whom and what every they choose, it's American, it's what it's all about.
If they feel the need to endlessly post their beliefs and opinions here so be it, it's their right."

So we just accept politicians outright lies?
"I'll do this, we'll do that etc, etc, etc when you me and a f'king fence post know they aren't sincere in the least!
Look at the actions taken over the past 4 years as compared to the predecessors, not the WORDS but the ACTIONS.
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Enough - 12/01/20
I agree. We were raped fair and square. It's not like they stole our country from our kids. Well, I guess it is exactly that, but we still have Dancing with the Stars! We should unite behind The Pedophile and Heels Up. Just because the entire Dem party and media were POS for the last 4 years with lies, attacks, coups, etc. , that doesn't mean we should lose our manners.
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Enough - 12/01/20
Ok, Round Two?
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Enough - 12/01/20
If they can cheat and steal the country right to your face when you have the Presidency, what future is there when they are in power and decide to take all the marbles?

I don't know the outcome of this, no-one does, yet. To roll over and play nice is to assure the outcome you don't want. This is not business as usual. Do not acquiesce.

No offense meant, but turn off the fuggin' media. It's making your head soft. 10.1 million more votes than 2016. Stop believing what the lying left is feeding.
I guarantee ya! If the shoe was on the other foot, we’d all be in a knock down drag out by now!!!

If they get away with this, we deserve all we got coming.
Originally Posted by 280shooter

No offense meant, but turn of the fuggin' media. It's making your head soft. 10.1 million more votes than 2016. Stop believing what the lying left is feeding.

Quite so! Trumps actions and talk got him reelected. This is about dealing with the biggest fraud in history. If you doubt that, you haven't looked at the statistics in even a cursory manner.

As much as I like discussing the overwhelming differences between the .270 and the 06, this is many orders of magnitude more important. So, as to the question of can we now dismiss this and get back to bullschitting as usual; How can that be more important?
Posted By: Hastings Re: Enough - 12/01/20
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
If they can cheat and steal the country right to your face when you have the Presidency, what future is there when they are in power and decide to take all the marbles?
We are done for if this fraud stands.
Posted By: yobuck Re: Enough - 12/01/20
Well as for professional as opposed to non, in our political ( leaders), thats how we got to where we are today.
Like him or not, Trump got things done, and told it like it is, wether you like it or not.
And the reason for that is he isnt concerned about being a career polition.
He also got about 73 million people to vote for him in this election.
And beyond that fact, another one is that he actually won.
I for one would like to see political justice served at least once in my life, and im willing to wait for the courts to attempt to do that.
I mean didnt we wait 4 years for justice to happen for Trump?
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Enough - 12/01/20
Originally Posted by watch4bear

So who gave you these supposed facts? Are you in any way connected to the leftist scum media? If so kicking your ass is an option right? Explain your retard ass? Do you want civil war? Are you a blithering idiot?
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Enough - 12/01/20
Quite an uber discussion here.

Seems to be evenly split between the roll over and open your legs types and the ain’t no middle ground crowd.

I’m in the second group.

Those who think that there’s “middle ground to be shared” with the scorched earth democrats are Fuggin daft.

Jmo
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Enough - 12/01/20
Regardless of the outcome, nobody should forget that any administration except Trump's is illegitimate for the next 4 years.

Nobody should accept anything about this stolen election. Those people may seize power. But it just makes them thieves. Not a Presidential administration.
Posted By: Jackson_Handy Re: Enough - 12/01/20
What about the fantasyland Qtard group?

Spend about 10mins reading the kookery in the Q thread. If it doesn't make you laugh, it will make you sad...realizing people have been duped that badly.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Regardless of the outcome, nobody should forget that any administration except Trump's is illegitimate for the next 4 years.

Nobody should accept anything about this stolen election. Those people may seize power. But it just makes them thieves. Not a Presidential administration.

Matters not.

For “them” the means justifies the end that globalists seek.
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Spend about 10mins reading the kookery in the Q thread. If it doesn't make you laugh, it will make you sad...realizing people have been duped that badly.

So what has that to do with this thread? You also appear to be willing to hand over all means of production to the leftist scum. Why is that?
This is the VERY moment that the likes of Emma Goldman and Alexander Berkman were striving for since the 1890’s and before. This is the culmination of all the prior efforts of the anarchist movement. The same anarchist who pitted the royal houses of Europe against each other in 1914. The same workers parties of the Great Depression years and on! The same protesters from the 60’s and 70’s.

Anyone of you that never believed this moment would be thrust upon us, regardless of your age has been lying to themselves. Now’s the day and now’s the hour.

Think of me what you want. I do not care one iota. It is not for me to decide the fate of politicians. But I would like for it to be said that I never shirked my duty when I was called!

Everybody’s somebody’s fool.

Connie Francis sang a song about it.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
This is the VERY moment that the likes of Emma Goldman and Alexander Berkman were striving for since the 1890’s and before. This is the culmination of all the prior efforts of the anarchist movement. The same anarchist who pitted the royal houses of Europe against each other in 1914. The same workers parties of the Great Depression years and on! The same protesters from the 60’s and 70’s.

Anyone of you that never believed this moment would be thrust upon us, regardless of your age has been lying to themselves. Now’s the day and now’s the hour.

Think of me what you want. I do not care one iota. It is not for me to decide the fate of politicians. But I would like for it to be said that I never shirked my duty when I was called!

And WHOOMP, there it is, Boys.
Originally Posted by rickt300

So what has that to do with this thread? You also appear to be willing to hand over all means of production to the leftist scum. Why is that?

False. But I damn sure wont put any faith in delusional fantasies.

Sorry, but if you believe that junk, I would suggest you seek professional help.
Posted By: CGPAUL Re: Enough - 12/01/20
As president, Trump has not lied to me, and he`s not afraid to correct the "Fake" news..I like that. Someone mentioned he had no political experience before bering elected President. Doing sucsesfully what he did in private business, takes much political savy. Course the MSM is not going to tell you that. Too many people still "Trust" the MSM. Get a brain.
Posted By: rte Re: Enough - 12/01/20
Or alternative facts if you're drinking the right koolaid.I refuse to get involved in political squabbles here but find the site offers a interesting view of the sold out MAGA base.Everyone has the right to follow whichever political candidates they choose to believe in and best align with, that doesn't make them a enemy or any less proud Americans if their views differ from the next guy, it just shows they have different priorities and opinions.I lost faith in the Republican voting base in this country when the country was in economic kaous and they had the option to run Romney as a candidate or McCain. Romney was a proven financial wizard, McCain claimed not to be in his own words while campaigning. The end result gave us Obama for 8 years.Next came the Trump/Clinton race, I didn't care for either.Clinton was a obvious unelectable zero and Trump, was Trump just as he has always been. I just personally never cared for Trump's arrogance and sure never understood the idea of placing a non-politicaian in a political office. To me it was like saying I want a mechanic to build my next house because I am tired of all these carpenters. A guy has to know what makes political wheels turn, they need to be experienced. Here we are four years later and we still don't have a wall on our southern border and we still have Obamacare, that pretty much shows how that works.What some seem oblivious of is that the in the last 4 presidential elections in this country the popular vote has leaned Democratic. That's 16 years of the people saying they ain't buying what the GOPs selling.If they continue to cast blame and cling to the weakest of conspiracy theories to find support nothing is going to change. The my way or no way theory just isn't working in a country of mixed priorities and ideas, middle ground is going to be required.Another thing some don't seem capable of getting their heads wrapped around is the amount of voters that are not casting a vote for who they want in office but are voting against who they don't want. The people didn't love Hillary or Biden they just didn't like their option.The current situation is just plum crazy.Trump could start his own religion with the base he has clinging to his every word like some cult following and I wouldn't blame him if he did.He's positioned to wring every dime he can out of the base he has radicalized and then Jim Jones them right off a cliff.
He is a man that will take advantage of a obvious financial opportunity, he always has and doesn't deny it. Why should he, I'd do the same.Thinking those sold out to him might change their minds is like thinking a Southern Baptist is going to convert to a Muslim belief, it just ain't gonna happen.Everybody's got a right to believe and follow whom and what every they choose, it's American, it's what it's all about.If they feel the need to endlessly post their beliefs and opinions here so be it, it's their right.Each and every one of them will have my respect regardless of how they may feel about my views.

Another retard who has no clue what has occurred in this nation in the past 20 years.

If you're incapable of understanding history,you're certainly incapable of discerning what is presently taking place.
Posted By: rte Re: Enough - 12/01/20

Another moron who opines on issues you can't possibly understand.

Ignoring the monumental amount of evidence of voter fraud doesn't fit your simple minded claim spewed in your second sentence.lmao
Posted By: irfubar Re: Enough - 12/01/20

Sorry, but if you believe that junk, I would suggest you seek professional help.

Strange.... can't recall you questioning the Russia collusion hoax?
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Enough - 12/01/20

I am beginning to feel that way too.

Just visit with some Democrats some time.

I just want to left alone......but by the sounds of things.....that ain't gonna happen.
Posted By: viking Re: Enough - 12/01/20
Why should/would/could anyone take this chitten cheating and be happy about it?

Some will fall for anything.
Most watch TV. Repetition of lies works.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

I just want to left alone......but by the sounds of things.....that ain't gonna happen.

We should all take the middle ground. You know, like the Democrats did with Trump.

This is the problem! we want to be left alone, they will not leave us alone, they are parasites and the ones that aren't parasites are control freaks and incredibly arrogant.

They freaked out when Trump was elected, claimed he was going to intrude in their freedom of choice, take away food stamps etc.... yet he never did.

Guaranteed they will intrude on our lives and freedoms... hell, look at what they are doing with the "covid"

Oh and JeffA , is clueless, he doesn't understand the culture war taking place
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Enough - 12/01/20
Originally Posted by Hastings
That is right. Trump 2024? Nope. If they steal this election, there will NEVER be a honest election again. We will be as screwed as North Korean peasants.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Enough - 12/01/20
Republicans are apologetic and accommodating.

Democrats dont want to meet half way. Where is any evidence of cooperation or the desire for cooperation?

There isn't any middle ground when all you do is give, give, give.

Jmho of course....
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by Hastings
That is right. Trump 2024? Nope. If they steal this election, there will NEVER be a honest election again. We will be as screwed as North Korean peasants.

Both of you are dead center correct.

This ain’t no time to break camp.

Democrats dont want to meet half way. Where is any evidence of cooperation or the desire for cooperation?

Jmho of course....

In Louisiana we call it ‘feeding the gator till you run out of food ‘.

Then..........
Posted By: OldHat Re: Enough - 12/01/20

Jmho of course....

Even when they act like they are "crossing the aisle" it just so they can gain more ground. They never ever give ground.
Posted By: skeen Re: Enough - 12/01/20
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
You think that’s crazy talk? Obama sat in a room with others and discussed having to kill 25-40 million people who could not be re-educated. More than that in camps to be re-educated.

Huh?
Posted By: ribka Re: Enough - 12/01/20
Another Trump hurt my feelings guy. Get yer news from people magazine?

A big Romney/China supporter? Im shocked

Or alternative facts if you're drinking the right koolaid.

I refuse to get involved in political squabbles here but find the site offers a interesting view of the sold out MAGA base.

Everyone has the right to follow whichever political candidates they choose to believe in and best align with, that doesn't make them a enemy or any less proud Americans if their views differ from the next guy, it just shows they have different priorities and opinions.

I lost faith in the Republican voting base in this country when the country was in economic kaous and they had the option to run Romney as a candidate or McCain. Romney was a proven financial wizard, McCain claimed not to be in his own words while campaigning. The end result gave us Obama for 8 years.

Next came the Trump/Clinton race, I didn't care for either.
Clinton was a obvious unelectable zero and Trump, was Trump just as he has always been. I just personally never cared for Trump's arrogance and sure never understood the idea of placing a non-politicaian in a political office. To me it was like saying I want a mechanic to build my next house because I am tired of all these carpenters. A guy has to know what makes political wheels turn, they need to be experienced.
Here we are four years later and we still don't have a wall on our southern border and we still have Obamacare, that pretty much shows how that works.

(Flame on, facts are facts)

What some seem oblivious of is that the in the last 4 presidential elections in this country the popular vote has leaned Democratic. That's 16 years of the people saying they ain't buying what the GOPs selling.
If they continue to cast blame and cling to the weakest of conspiracy theories to find support nothing is going to change. The my way or no way theory just isn't working in a country of mixed priorities and ideas, middle ground is going to be required.

Another thing some don't seem capable of getting their heads wrapped around is the amount of voters that are not casting a vote for who they want in office but are voting against who they don't want. The people didn't love Hillary or Biden they just didn't like their option.

The current situation is just plum crazy.
Trump could start his own religion with the base he has clinging to his every word like some cult following and I wouldn't blame him if he did.
He's positioned to wring every dime he can out of the base he has radicalized and then Jim Jones them right off a cliff.
He is a man that will take advantage of a obvious financial opportunity, he always has and doesn't deny it. Why should he, I'd do the same.

Thinking those sold out to him might change their minds is like thinking a Southern Baptist is going to convert to a Muslim belief, it just ain't gonna happen.

Everybody's got a right to believe and follow whom and what every they choose, it's American, it's what it's all about.
If they feel the need to endlessly post their beliefs and opinions here so be it, it's their right.

Each and every one of them will have my respect regardless of how they may feel about my views.

Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Enough - 12/01/20
The democrats are cheating, lying, and thieving anti-American liberal socialist communist marxist politicians which need to be ostracized ASAP. They must forfeit the election now. They were caught as traitors to the country during a national emergency. There are hundreds of guilty democrats and some republicans. We can start with the democrats in the US congress and work our way thru the ranks to state congress. Do not forget all the obama administration too.
Agend 21 calls for them to, after getting control of the world, kill all but about 200 million people on earth.

Bill Ayers, in his book, said about 18 million conservatives needed to be killed to get things right.

Trump already kept the US from falling to China.

https://theamericanreport.org/category/home/gulftainer/

Originally Posted by jaguartx
Agend 21 calls for them to, after getting control of the world, kill all but about 200 million people on earth.

Bill Ayers, in his book, said about 18 million conservatives needed to be killed to get things right.

Trump already kept the US from falling to China.

https://theamericanreport.org/category/home/gulftainer/

The new world order crowd is talking openly about re-education camps....
What's incredible to me is they are telling us what they want to do..... yet many are in denial....... the middle of the road crowd disgust me. At what point do they wake up?

Okay retard then explain why you want to accept this?

https://joebiden.com/climate-plan/#

Hey retard, that has nothing to with the outlandish claims made by Qtards.

I don't want biden to be president, but I also dont believe the cia director is imprisoned at gitmo or that obama has been arrested.

Just because someone doesn't believe the twitter qtard stuff doesn't mean they're a commie. Its means you are a sucker.

Answer one question, do you believe JFK Jr. is still alive?

Hey retard, that has nothing to with the outlandish claims made by Qtards.

I don't want biden to be president, but I also dont believe the cia director is imprisoned at gitmo or that obama has been arrested.

Just because someone doesn't believe the twitter qtard stuff doesn't mean they're a commie. Its means you are a sucker.

Answer one question, do you believe JFK Jr. is still alive?

What does Q have to do with this thread or Biden using regulation to take over all means of production? Retard?

Read this. Make what you consider to be fantasy come true or you will either starve of become a puppet for the government.

Do you believe JFK Jr. is still alive?
Bump
Originally Posted by Jim1611

Just read it word for word and leave your opinion out of it.

It's not my opinion. That's what you're stating. You have no way of knowing Trump insulted people so as to not vote for him. If the truth were to be known Trump won honestly, despite him not measuring up to the standards set forth by the lifer politicians. Get that in you mind, he didn't lose the election. It is being stolen. There is a big difference.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Enough - 12/01/20
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
I guarantee ya! If the shoe was on the other foot, we’d all be in a knock down drag out by now!!!

If they get away with this, we deserve all we got coming.

Three sentences that say it all , right on Kaywoodie !

But as I say - ain't nobody gonna do nothing ,,>--> chip & dips & internet text .

I put up a video John Mark several months ago - well before the election . The video touched heavily on what's happening now , I said nobody will watch the video - nobody will comment except some will joke tinfoil hat jabbering - I was right .
Don't bother looking for the video now John Mark Channel was ended by Youtube because he told patriots what they should be doing .

What's the words - they came for my neighbor and I did nothing , they came for my brother and I did nothing , they came for me and nobody did anything .
I promise you guys this. If Trump prevails the riots will start again and we'll have even more destruction. Now with it looking like our side may not win they're behaving themselves. If we acted like them we'd be burning Wisconsin and Michigan to the ground then before those fires went out heading for Pa. The difference is we rely on law and order. Now that's being taken away from us. This corner we're being backed into is getting pretty small.
Never be tempted to make friends with social extortion; it only encourages more. And, you will get more. This is as easy as it will ever be to get rid of this.
Posted By: ERK Re: Enough - 12/01/20
Who gives a damn about the riots. Those people voted in their leadership. Let them live with it. The problem is that most republicans are working people who know that actions have consequences eventually. However if stuff does get real the bad guys will find out we are not near as civilized as some think. Roll the dice. Edk
Posted By: JoeBob Re: Enough - 12/01/20
Any f-u-c-k-i-n-g idiot who is bitching about reality and fantasies but who has not watched the Michigan hearings today is just too damned stupid to even worry about. Frick you and the horse you rode in on. Bombs being dropped all over the place and you’re upset because it isn’t being reported on Fox or CNN. Frick you you [bleep] idiot.
Do you believe JFK Jr. is still alive?

Hey rick....
Posted By: OldGrayWolf Re: Enough - 12/01/20
Originally Posted by irfubar
What's incredible to me is they are telling us what they want to do..... yet many are in denial....... the middle of the road crowd disgust me. At what point do they wake up?

After they get of the truck and are standing at the edge of the pit. Like a couple billion normalcy bias sufferers before them. Ever wonder about those pics of people at the edge of a pit with a gun to the back of their head, staring straight ahead at the bodies below? Passive to the bitter end. I used to wonder, not any more. Those folks could not believe it was going to happen to them. They could not assimilate what was going on, likely to their last breath. Those are the middle of the road people.
© 24hourcampfire