Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#15473037 12/01/20
C
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
I certainly don’t speak for everyone here. But I think that the majority of folks here are fuggin’ sick of the “bombshell” threads about how Trump is somehow going to do the end around on deep state and pry the election away from Biden. It’s not going to happen. There are no indictments. And nobody is going to prison. It’s time to focus on getting this place back to what it’s supposed to be about. I’m sure some of you will label me a commie, or traitor or whatever adjectives you use to describe anyone who doesn’t toe the MAGA line. But I’m not, I’m just a realist.

GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by chesterwy
I certainly don’t speak for everyone here. But I think that the majority of folks here are fuggin’ sick of the “bombshell” threads about how Trump is somehow going to do the end around on deep state and pry the election away from Biden. It’s not going to happen. There are no indictments. And nobody is going to prison. It’s time to focus on getting this place back to what it’s supposed to be about. I’m sure some of you will label me a commie, or traitor or whatever adjectives you use to describe anyone who doesn’t toe the MAGA line. But I’m not, I’m just a realist.

I agree. Time to come back to reality.

Tarquin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You really have a lot of faith in our voting system and the MSM.

Want to buy a sweet gold claim? Chances are you’ll be rich in no time.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by watch4bear
You really have a lot of faith in our voting system and the MSM.

Want to buy a sweet gold claim? Chances are you’ll be rich in no time.

No faith whatsoever, but claims have to be based on facts.

Tarquin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tarquin

No faith whatsoever, but claims have to be based on facts.

Or alternative facts if you're drinking the right koolaid.

I refuse to get involved in political squabbles here but find the site offers a interesting view of the sold out MAGA base.

Everyone has the right to follow whichever political candidates they choose to believe in and best align with, that doesn't make them a enemy or any less proud Americans if their views differ from the next guy, it just shows they have different priorities and opinions.

I lost faith in the Republican voting base in this country when the country was in economic kaous and they had the option to run Romney as a candidate or McCain. Romney was a proven financial wizard, McCain claimed not to be in his own words while campaigning. The end result gave us Obama for 8 years.

Next came the Trump/Clinton race, I didn't care for either.
Clinton was a obvious unelectable zero and Trump, was Trump just as he has always been. I just personally never cared for Trump's arrogance and sure never understood the idea of placing a non-politicaian in a political office. To me it was like saying I want a mechanic to build my next house because I am tired of all these carpenters. A guy has to know what makes political wheels turn, they need to be experienced.
Here we are four years later and we still don't have a wall on our southern border and we still have Obamacare, that pretty much shows how that works.

(Flame on, facts are facts)

What some seem oblivious of is that the in the last 4 presidential elections in this country the popular vote has leaned Democratic. That's 16 years of the people saying they ain't buying what the GOPs selling.
If they continue to cast blame and cling to the weakest of conspiracy theories to find support nothing is going to change. The my way or no way theory just isn't working in a country of mixed priorities and ideas, middle ground is going to be required.

Another thing some don't seem capable of getting their heads wrapped around is the amount of voters that are not casting a vote for who they want in office but are voting against who they don't want. The people didn't love Hillary or Biden they just didn't like their option.

The current situation is just plum crazy.
Trump could start his own religion with the base he has clinging to his every word like some cult following and I wouldn't blame him if he did.
He's positioned to wring every dime he can out of the base he has radicalized and then Jim Jones them right off a cliff.
He is a man that will take advantage of a obvious financial opportunity, he always has and doesn't deny it. Why should he, I'd do the same.

Thinking those sold out to him might change their minds is like thinking a Southern Baptist is going to convert to a Muslim belief, it just ain't gonna happen.

Everybody's got a right to believe and follow whom and what every they choose, it's American, it's what it's all about.
If they feel the need to endlessly post their beliefs and opinions here so be it, it's their right.

Each and every one of them will have my respect regardless of how they may feel about my views.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trumps mouth got him in a lot of trouble. Yeah, I know the “acting presidential” thing is a laugh, but it’s enough to turn off a lot of voters. And it did.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JeffA
What some seem oblivious of is middle ground is going to be required.

And what others seem oblivious to is it's way to late for middle ground.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I certainly don’t speak for everyone here. But I think that the majority of folks here are fuggin’ sick of the “bombshell” threads about how Trump is somehow going to do the end around on deep state and pry the election away from Biden. It’s not going to happen. There are no indictments. And nobody is going to prison. It’s time to focus on getting this place back to what it’s supposed to be about. I’m sure some of you will label me a commie, or traitor or whatever adjectives you use to describe anyone who doesn’t toe the MAGA line. But I’m not, I’m just a ROLLOVER.
FIXT.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by JeffA
What some seem oblivious of is middle ground is going to be required.

And what others seem oblivious to is it's way to late for middle ground.

There is no middle ground with the left.
Their idea of middle ground is the republicans roll over and give them what they want.
They have been succeeding at that by playing the race card and painting the right as some kind of evil unleashed upon the country.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 16bore
Trumps mouth got him in a lot of trouble. Yeah, I know the “acting presidential” thing is a laugh, but it’s enough to turn off a lot of voters. And it did.

He won every swing county in Iowa. That says something. 45 days post election the evaluation is made re foreign interference by the DNI, by Executive Order, Section 1 A. I expect, we will see crap start to fly about Dec 18.

The Ds cried about foreign interference for 4 years. Now they say there is none. They will be proved wrong again.

Now that Az has been certified, the lawsuits can start. L Lin Wood isnt lying when he says many will go to jail over this. It's illegal to knowingly certify a rigged election. I expect Biteme will be one of them. I would not bet against Trump.

I'm pretty sure Trump and Wood have had some interesting discussions. whistle

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/01/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If you aren't on Trumps side you ain't an American in 2020. It's that [bleep] simple. He won this election! No way in hell did he lose PA. The support here is off the chart! Yes... he's a bit different from the blah blah blah we're used too, but what president has done so much for THIS country. [bleep] ya if you don't agree. How's that for middle ground?

Last edited by grovey; 12/01/20.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Under Obama, there will be no middle ground, there will only be erosion of Rights, starting with our right to Keep and Bear arms. Anyone who thinks this Republic elected that fool Biden has soft spots in their head...

I sat quiet under Obama's first two terms, no mass, I will be as vocal as all the azzhat Democrats and Establishment Republicans were on Trump this time if it comes to fruition, and everyone who wants to retain a modicum of the Liberty bought by the sacrifice of blood and treasure had better do the same.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Read the comments, Chester, and get a clue.

https://twitter.com/KillAuDeepState/status/1333719857410367488

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

That's what they said in Venezuela.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Tarquin

I agree. Time to come back to reality.

Yep. You two should do that.

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Boo hooooo,

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Been in court since election day they'll be through soon enough. Just keep praying they get right and Joe can retire.

Good luck and shoot straight y'all

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
One just needs to watch some of the hearings going on where witnesses are giving testimony under oath.....then ask yourself if all of this chatter about dominion is true, how did their building burn down.....and then ask if Russian collusion could hold on with zero evidence.....how long is reasonable for this type of investigation?

Things are happening but those who focus on the election results will not see what is before them. The results of the election are not the issue, catching as many of these dirty bastards as are involved with cheating America is the issue. If everyone of the democrats and Republicans are guilty.....take them all, but don't leave the fight just because you got what you wanted, you leave the fight when its over.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by high_country_
One just needs to watch some of the hearings going on where witnesses are giving testimony under oath.....then ask yourself if all of this chatter about dominion is true, how did their building burn down.....and then ask if Russian collusion could hold on with zero evidence.....how long is reasonable for this type of investigation?

Things are happening but those who focus on the election results will not see what is before them. The results of the election are not the issue, catching as many of these dirty bastards as are involved with cheating America is the issue. If everyone of the democrats and Republicans are guilty.....take them all, but don't leave the fight just because you got what you wanted, you leave the fight when its over.

This ^^^. Was there fraud, absolutely. Will people go to jail, probably. Will the election be overturned, probably not. Even if the SCOTUS shows balls that it hasn't shown in decades, it won't hand the election to Trump. It will go back to the states and the swamp in Pennsylvania (and others) is every bit as deep as it is in Washington. I have no faith that our Republican politicians will do the right thing. A good portion of them wouldn't back Trump in good times, let alone now. If there was a way for this to go pack to the people in a fair election, I have no doubt Trump would win. Unfortunately, it is now in the hands of judges and politicians and I have no more faith in any of them than I did before November 3. This isn't rolling over, its acknowledging the situation we've allowed to happen over decades. The swamp can be drained even if the election does not go our way. I'm sure Trump will continue leading the charge regardless of whether or not he's in the White House.

------------------------
John
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by 16bore

According to what you've just said biden won without cheating. Even if he's sworn into office he will never be the president if you believe in honesty and what this nation was founded on. But back to the OP's topic. So we just give up on right and embrace wrong?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (10gaugemag, 808outdoors, 257robertsimp, 99Ozarks, 7mm_Loco, 11 invisible), 1,175 guests, and 713 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,868
Posts18,478,685
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.