Home
When all the evidence is presented to SCOTUS, and it is shown that Trump actually won every battleground state. That Trump got 80 million legal votes, that Biden actually earned about 150 EC votes, and that Dominian did everything Sidney Powell has claimed.

How many Democrats in the House and Senate will stand behind The Real President of the United States?

How about our own lib-tard trolls? Will any admit Donald J Trump has been the best thing to happen to America in the last 100 years?

I am not sure even our vaunted Ronald Reagan could have pulled this off?
Demonrats are the Borg.
Negative. The Borg are an intelligent life form.

Originally Posted by FatCity67
Demonrats are the Borg.
I’m losing faith that we will ever see any justice when it comes to this election or any of the crap we have been through the last 4 years.
What is the likelihood that any of this is actually heard and judged upon by SCOTUS?
You gotta understand Progs/SJWs.
They think they are sinless and therefore morally superior. As such, anything they do is OK.
Not a one of them will defect, not even Gabbard.
I said five weeks ago, after the Democrat driven riots and looting, combined with proud entrepreneurs driven to or near bankruptcy by Demo driven Covid Panic, that Trump would win 2020 in a landslide.

Well, I failed to consider widespread election fraud.

Mcinerny and Flynn convince me that Trump has all the evidence he needs. When they tell us they have all the overseas data and packets, it eases my anxiety.

You know, the data from the machines which were never connected to the internet, and the packets that never left the USA.
None. To be a Democrat in 2020 means that your brains have been turned to schitt,

It takes more than a stolen election to fix that.

You could grab them up in a headlock,...give them a lobotomy,..and you *might* have a 10% success rate.

But a stolen election won't come close to fixing them.
None - they'll go along with their hands out to keep quiet. Same as it ever was. If they had a spine or morals, they'd not be a Dem to begin with.
“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”
C. S. Lewis

Originally Posted by Tyrone
You gotta understand Progs/SJWs.
They think they are sinless and therefore morally superior. As such, anything they do is OK.
Not a one of them will defect, not even Gabbard.

Now that my home state of West Virginia is solid red I'm thinking Senator Joe Manchin will flip party's and become a Republican especially if the Republicans win the runoffs in Georgia Jan 5. He's threaten to do this in the past and will have to if he wants to win re election in the 2022 mid terms.
It seems like everyone but Trump and a few others are corrupt MFers all working for Soros and the Great Reset.
Originally Posted by David_Walter

Demonrats are the Borg.

Loved the Borg comment - and the counter wasn't bad either. Kudos both . Carry on gents!

Demonrats are the Borg.

Negative they are mostly all drones controlled by a hierarchical structure.
Self righteous arrogance knows no limits. You are expendable, for the greater good. Just ask aoc.
The same number that did when the truth about Benghazi came out, or when the Russian election scandal was proven false, or when the info on Hunter Biden's laptop was released.
They do not have to switch parties.

I would be perfectly happy to see a few with enough brain cells to vote for decertification of this election.
But-But, the MEDA says---. mad
Originally Posted by wabigoon
But-But, the MEDA says---. mad

Exactly, the MSM propaganda wing has been since election day declaring Dementia Joe the RIGHTFUL winner of the election and the "President-Elect" and the brainwashed massess on the left have gobbled up every word. Their minds wont be changed!
No offense to the OP, but his question is no different than all the other ones I've seen asked on here and other places.

Such as.............How big of a percentage of the Black vote will Trump get?......How big of a percentage of the Hispanic vote will Trump get?.....How long before they arrest Hillary?.....How long before Obama is charged with crimes?.....How long before America wakes up and kicks the Commies, Islamic terrorists, and illegals out?

Democrats do what they have to in order to win elections, while most Republicans sit on their high horse, twiddling their thumbs, and believing they're too good to do that. The only time a Republican got off hi azz and actually did something to "save" the country was when the Bolshevik Lincoln went to war with the South to bring them back into the Union.........and that was a far different Republican party than the one of today. If anything, the Democrats of today are like the Republicans of then, in that they don't want anybody having differing views and certainly want to squash anyone who dares to stand up against them as the South did.
Demorats have a ring in their nose with a rope attached to it. They only have one way to go. As the leaders lead them.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

How many Democrats in the House and Senate will stand behind The Real President of the United Statyupes?

If that happens..................ZERO of the Demons will support him, ever.

The country is permanently divided with prejudice, at least for the foreseeable future, anyway & maybe rightfully so, given the Demons direction that they want to force all of us to take.

If if DJT doesn't win in the end, I hope ALL the R's fight him & the Demons, tooth & nail on every single issue................they want, so give them no quarter.

Fu^ck 'em.

MM
they've gone all in, only when they are facing serious punishment will the rats try to jump ship. They play for keeps remember?

Epstein didn't kill himself
Zero
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Now that my home state of West Virginia is solid red I'm thinking Senator Joe Manchin will flip party's and become a Republican especially if the Republicans win the runoffs in Georgia Jan 5. He's threaten to do this in the past and will have to if he wants to win re election in the 2022 mid terms.

Doubtful, with a 50/50 split he’s sitting in the catbird seat. His vote can swing a bill one way or the other. I read a brief interview that leads me to believe he would enjoy being in that position. He’s not up for re-election until 2024.

The bigger problem is the Republicans will have to defend (IIRC) 24 of 34 senate seats in 2022.
Democrats don’t break ranks.

It’s one of the reasons they defeat Republicans.

P
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
they've gone all in, only when they are facing serious punishment will the rats try to jump ship. They play for keeps remember?

Epstein didn't kill himself

Yeah this is exactly right; they don’t break ranks.
Demonrats are the Borg.

Negative they are mostly all drones controlled by a hierarchical structure.

Good point.
Zero.
To address your question, the root problem with all of this, beside blatant fraud, is that the Democrat voters all watch CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBS etc and every one of those news outlets feed them lies. They tell them repeatedly that this is all a Trump scam to steal the election. And they censor any facts or evidence or testimony to the contrary. And they have been preconditioned that Trump is a liar, and he will try and steal the election, and that they would win by phony polls. So they went into the election believing there was no way they could lose, that Trump is a liar and a con artist, and now that fantasy is playing out before their eyes. And in the severe absence of any honest or factual reporting, they have no reason to not believe the story as it was intentionally and strategically orchestrated. And until any of those news outlets demonstrate any honor, and report the facts and the news, as opposed to their pure propaganda, the paradigm of the Left will not change. They've been groomed for a whole year that the election would be stolen, and that's what they will believe.
If I thought for a second that the Republicans had corrupted our country like this, I'd be an Independent in a heartbeat. There is always corruption in any group, but this is wholesale corruption that will leave a permanent scar on out country. The difference is, Democrats never seem to care as long as they get what they want. I think they won't lose many, because most of the patriots have already left.
Originally Posted by reivertom
If I thought for a second that the Republicans had corrupted our country like this, I'd be an Independent in a heartbeat. There is always corruption in any group, but this is wholesale corruption that will leave a permanent scar on out country. The difference is, Democrats never seem to care as long as they get what they want. I think they won't lose many, because most of the patriots have already left.

The Democrat leadership has no honor and truly believes the Saul Alinski rule "the ends justify the means". The Democrat voters are fed a non stop diet of propaganda and lies that their party is what's best for the country and the other guys are destroying the country so they don't believe that their party can possibly be corrupt. The modern Democrat Party is plan and simple, no different than a cult.
Brother Jake.... you see things clearly... wink
You don't rehab radicals.
Was there anything the democrats were denied under this administration? I seem to recall they did pretty good.
Most democrats have no soul but believe they’re on a moral crusade to save us from ourselves. They’ll take our money and invest it in things that they think are good for us, they’ll (1%’rs like Gates) continue to enrich themselves with money and power while not so much as a drop reaches the parched lips of the masses.

They will NEVER get onboard with Trump. The POTUS cares about the country and our GOD GIVEN RIGHTS...like...life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.....those freedoms are abhorrent to the left and their desire for total domination.

So long as the MSM is firmly established as the propaganda korps for the leftists they have no need to get behind our POTUS. They can sterilize the reporting and wipe clean the mushy minds of the sheep.
There’s 70 some million people who don’t care if the Dems cheated or not.
Anybody else noticed there are no riots in the demoRat schitholes now?

All the antifa, BLM and general anarchists are now altar boys and choir girls.

Mission accomplished (or so they obviously believe).
time to start killing those f-ckers
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Self righteous arrogance knows no limits. You are expendable, for the greater good. Just ask aoc.

Not to worry. Your cadaver is recyclable.

Lol.
I said five weeks ago, after the Democrat driven riots and looting, combined with proud entrepreneurs driven to or near bankruptcy by Demo driven Covid Panic, that Trump would win 2020 in a landslide.

Well, I failed to consider widespread election fraud.

Mcinerny and Flynn convince me that Trump has all the evidence he needs. When they tell us they have all the overseas data and packets, it eases my anxiety.

You know, the data from the machines which were never connected to the internet, and the packets that never left the USA.

I agree with everything you said and believe with 100%. certainty that we will see the re-election of President Trump and the arrest and conviction of those who are responsible for this coup.
When all the evidence is presented to SCOTUS, and it is shown that Trump actually won every battleground state. That Trump got 80 million legal votes, that Biden actually earned about 150 EC votes, and that Dominian did everything Sidney Powell has claimed.

How many Democrats in the House and Senate will stand behind The Real President of the United Statyupes??
I can spell ZERO....Can you? smile
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Was there anything the democrats were denied under this administration? I seem to recall they did pretty good.

The problem doesn't completely lie in the typical Democrat voter, although there are many pathetic ones. The real problem is the insatiable lust for power and control on the part of their leadership.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
None. To be a Democrat in 2020 means that your brains have been turned to schitt,

It takes more than a stolen election to fix that.

You could grab them up in a headlock,...give them a lobotomy,..and you *might* have a 10% success rate.

But a stolen election won't come close to fixing them.

They're politicians; they have no honor. Being Democrats make that 10X over. The country needs a colonic.

How many Democrats in the House and Senate will stand behind The Real President of the United States?

?

Democrat Politicians will Never Accept Donald J Trump as the Legitimate President of the United States.

The Democrats and the Deep State cheated in 2016 as well, they just didn’t cheat enough, they underestimated how much fraud and voting machine manipulation was required to hand the Presidency to Hillary. They attempted to remedy their mistakes and failure in 2020, but again they underestimated how many Americans actually supported President Trump, their algorithms and mail-in fake ballots couldn’t keep up with actual Trump votes, so they had to put things in overdrive thus exposing themselves and all involved.

The real question here is not what Democrat Politicians will do or not do, but what will the Republican Politicians do.
Some are already calling for him to concede.

Remember what the Republican Party did in 2016 when the Russian Hoax was implemented, they ran and hid and gave President zero support, in fact it was worse than that, they actually tried to sabotage him, think Paul Ryan, John McCain, Jeff Flake, Lisa Graham, etc.

No, there will be no support from Democrats in DC, and prolly 2016 all over again for the Republican Establishment.
© 24hourcampfire