Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
I
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
When all the evidence is presented to SCOTUS, and it is shown that Trump actually won every battleground state. That Trump got 80 million legal votes, that Biden actually earned about 150 EC votes, and that Dominian did everything Sidney Powell has claimed.

How many Democrats in the House and Senate will stand behind The Real President of the United States?

How about our own lib-tard trolls? Will any admit Donald J Trump has been the best thing to happen to America in the last 100 years?

I am not sure even our vaunted Ronald Reagan could have pulled this off?

Last edited by Idaho_Shooter; 12/02/20.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Demonrats are the Borg.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Negative. The Borg are an intelligent life form.

Originally Posted by FatCity67
Demonrats are the Borg.

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I’m losing faith that we will ever see any justice when it comes to this election or any of the crap we have been through the last 4 years.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
What is the likelihood that any of this is actually heard and judged upon by SCOTUS?

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
You gotta understand Progs/SJWs.
They think they are sinless and therefore morally superior. As such, anything they do is OK.
Not a one of them will defect, not even Gabbard.

Politics is War by Other Means
I
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
I said five weeks ago, after the Democrat driven riots and looting, combined with proud entrepreneurs driven to or near bankruptcy by Demo driven Covid Panic, that Trump would win 2020 in a landslide.

Well, I failed to consider widespread election fraud.

Mcinerny and Flynn convince me that Trump has all the evidence he needs. When they tell us they have all the overseas data and packets, it eases my anxiety.

You know, the data from the machines which were never connected to the internet, and the packets that never left the USA.

Last edited by Idaho_Shooter; 12/01/20.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
None. To be a Democrat in 2020 means that your brains have been turned to schitt,

It takes more than a stolen election to fix that.

You could grab them up in a headlock,...give them a lobotomy,..and you *might* have a 10% success rate.

But a stolen election won't come close to fixing them.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
None - they'll go along with their hands out to keep quiet. Same as it ever was. If they had a spine or morals, they'd not be a Dem to begin with.

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”
C. S. Lewis

Originally Posted by Tyrone
You gotta understand Progs/SJWs.
They think they are sinless and therefore morally superior. As such, anything they do is OK.
Not a one of them will defect, not even Gabbard.

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Now that my home state of West Virginia is solid red I'm thinking Senator Joe Manchin will flip party's and become a Republican especially if the Republicans win the runoffs in Georgia Jan 5. He's threaten to do this in the past and will have to if he wants to win re election in the 2022 mid terms.

Coyotes shot no waiting.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
It seems like everyone but Trump and a few others are corrupt MFers all working for Soros and the Great Reset.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by David_Walter

Demonrats are the Borg.

Loved the Borg comment - and the counter wasn't bad either. Kudos both . Carry on gents!

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by David_Walter

Demonrats are the Borg.

Negative they are mostly all drones controlled by a hierarchical structure.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Self righteous arrogance knows no limits. You are expendable, for the greater good. Just ask aoc.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The same number that did when the truth about Benghazi came out, or when the Russian election scandal was proven false, or when the info on Hunter Biden's laptop was released.

------------------------
John
I
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
They do not have to switch parties.

I would be perfectly happy to see a few with enough brain cells to vote for decertification of this election.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
But-But, the MEDA says---. mad

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by wabigoon
But-But, the MEDA says---. mad

Exactly, the MSM propaganda wing has been since election day declaring Dementia Joe the RIGHTFUL winner of the election and the "President-Elect" and the brainwashed massess on the left have gobbled up every word. Their minds wont be changed!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No offense to the OP, but his question is no different than all the other ones I've seen asked on here and other places.

Such as.............How big of a percentage of the Black vote will Trump get?......How big of a percentage of the Hispanic vote will Trump get?.....How long before they arrest Hillary?.....How long before Obama is charged with crimes?.....How long before America wakes up and kicks the Commies, Islamic terrorists, and illegals out?

Democrats do what they have to in order to win elections, while most Republicans sit on their high horse, twiddling their thumbs, and believing they're too good to do that. The only time a Republican got off hi azz and actually did something to "save" the country was when the Bolshevik Lincoln went to war with the South to bring them back into the Union.........and that was a far different Republican party than the one of today. If anything, the Democrats of today are like the Republicans of then, in that they don't want anybody having differing views and certainly want to squash anyone who dares to stand up against them as the South did.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (12344mag, 16penny, 007FJ, 02bfishn, 1minute, 160user, 60 invisible), 2,484 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,440
Posts18,470,863
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.