Home
Posted By: b_li_ber_tar_ian The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20
Is it 10:30 yet? I'll eat at least 2 a day until they're discontinued again.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20
?

Doesn't sound good.
Posted By: hatari Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20
Proof that bbq sauce can make anything palatable.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20
Originally Posted by hatari

Now that is funny. I thought the exact same thing myself when I read the story.
Wonder how much soy protein is in that abomination?
Posted By: wabigoon Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20
Ground pork, LOT's of sauce. You folks are welcome to my share.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Wonder how much soy protein is in that abomination?

Soy? Surely not. Maybe testosterone boosters. Mcrib is sex fuel. My wife won't be walking right for a month!
Posted By: Dan700mn Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20
They are f***ing gross
Posted By: dye7barrel Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20
Have to admit they are pretty good.
Never tried one.

I might one day.....but you cant dine in at our local Mac Donalds.

Its for the safety of the skeleton and worked to death crew.........absolutely nothing to do with profits...
Nothing!
Posted By: 5sdad Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20
I like them.
Never tried one.

I might one day.....but you cant dine in at our local Mac Donalds.

Its for the safety of the skeleton and worked to death crew.........absolutely nothing to do with profits...
Nothing!

It's kinda like a flattened hotdog with some sauce on it.
Posted By: slumlord Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20
Renegade is camped out down there like Attack of Clones premier

lol
Go throw some pennies at him.
Gee....wonder if Mathman likes the McRib?
Posted By: MIKEWERNER Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20
McDonald's only cares about money.

Nothing!
Posted By: deflave Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20
I had one yesterday.

My farts smell like Auschwitz on a hot summer day.

Fook me.
No. Its safety.

McDonald's will continue to only be concerned about workers safety....especially in areas with a 15 dollar min wage.

Safely replacing those humans with robots.....safely.
Posted By: hookeye Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20
Quarantine sucks, how much worse can it get?
Have Skankajawea bring me one for lunch
Posted By: Raeford Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20

Yes, on the rocks.
I’m thinkin mathman probably carried PB&J with crusts sawed off instead of eating school lunch. 😃
Posted By: 1911a1 Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20

That cracked me up

. I can see him with a McRib in one hand and a Bud lite in the other.
Posted By: 1911a1 Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20
Originally Posted by deflave
I had one yesterday.

Fook me.

Laffin', the kind of farts you can't even stay in the room with yourself.
Posted By: sse Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20
nobody can eat just one
Originally Posted by 1911a1

"Excuse me" me don't cut it with these mother fugkers.

I'm talkin' formal, written apologies to all those exposed.

Fook.
I had one yesterday.

Fook me.

Lucky bastard. Must have connections. Obviously a 1%er.
I'm still mad at them for taking away the Steak Egg and Cheese Bagel.
Originally Posted by sse
nobody can eat just one

The local McD's fugged up last time, had a "Buy a meal, add one for $1" promo. I asked daily if I could add 5. Over trained fuggers never slipped up. Maybe this year...

That cracked me up

I bet his monocle just popped out and he dropped his Benson and Hedges cigarette into his farina.....
Posted By: hatari Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20
No. Its safety.

McDonald's will continue to only be concerned about workers safety....especially in areas with a 15 dollar min wage.

Natural result of liberal policies. Businesses automate, and entry level jobs are gone. High school and college age kids won't find any summer or part time work, and thus make entry into the permanent workforce more difficult. Same with minority jobs for teens who aren't college material. You have to learn how to work. You need to learn a work ethic. If not at home, then in an entry level job. The idea of an entry level job is not to earn enough "have a living wage for a family". It's a stepping stone to something bigger. It's an opportunity to get work experience on a resumé.

Liberals hate upward mobility and done believe in it. Everybody should start — and stay-somewhere in the middle. Exceptionalism is as repugnant as poverty to them.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Posted By: tzone Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20
Along with comes the McShits.

That place ain't what it used to be.
No. Its safety.

Natural result of liberal policies. Businesses automate, and entry level jobs are gone. High school and college age kids won't find any summer or part time work, and thus make entry into the permanent workforce more difficult. Same with minority jobs for teens who aren't college material. You have to learn how to work. You need to learn a work ethic. If not at home, then in an entry level job. The idea of an entry level job is not to earn enough "have a living wage for a family". It's a stepping stone to something bigger. It's an opportunity to get work experience on a resumé.

Liberals hate upward mobility and done believe in it. Everybody should start — and stay-somewhere in the middle. Exceptionalism is as repugnant as poverty to them.

I mentioned to a fellow recently that min wage laws put the poor and uneducated at a distinct disadvantage.

Asking him if labor costs were doubled.....who would get hired?

The inner city kid with a GED or the college graduate?

I am officially now a racist I guess....
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
McDonald's only cares about money.

Nothing!

They're a business. They should.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20

I might visit a Mac D's once-twice a year

Breakfast burritos about as far I go....

"Excuse me" me don't cut it with these mother fugkers.

I'm talkin' formal, written apologies to all those exposed.

Fook.

LMFAO
Posted By: Tuco Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20
I didn't realize the McRib wasn't a standard menu item. Guess I don't eat at McDonald's much.
Posted By: Kenlguy Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20
Originally Posted by tikkanut

Try the apple fritters and black coffee next time.
I'm still mad at them for taking away the Steak Egg and Cheese Bagel.

F me those are so good. Grease dripping all over the damn place. Perfect hangover breakfast. I could use one of them right now, damnit.
No. Its safety.

Natural result of liberal policies. Businesses automate, and entry level jobs are gone. High school and college age kids won't find any summer or part time work, and thus make entry into the permanent workforce more difficult. .

Incorrect. They just have to look for work. Like we had to do.

My 15 year old son is working all day today at one of his jobs at an archery shop.
Originally Posted by tzone
No. Its safety.

Natural result of liberal policies. Businesses automate, and entry level jobs are gone. High school and college age kids won't find any summer or part time work, and thus make entry into the permanent workforce more difficult. .

My 15 year old son is working all day today at one of his jobs at an archery shop.

Archery shop eh?

Is that his excuse for why his right arm is bigger than his left?
Posted By: gemby58 Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20

Originally Posted by b_li_ber_tar_ian
Is it 10:30 yet? I'll eat at least 2 a day until they're discontinued again.

Ewwwwww🤢🤮
Posted By: tikkanut Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20
Originally Posted by Kenlguy
Originally Posted by tikkanut

Try the apple fritters and black coffee next time.

maybe so....

closest is 45 miles away
Posted By: sse Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20
I mentioned to a fellow recently

a fellow you say, do tell...what?
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
First in line, they hadn't even flipped the menu from breakfast yet
Posted By: 79S Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20
I need to see if ours still has any
Posted By: ruffcutt Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20
I want one, but it reminds me of the big & nasty... I mean tasty.
Posted By: GRIZZ Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20
Fuqking niglit chit feed. No thanks...
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Fuqking niglit chit feed. No thanks...

Niglets are driven from McD's once a year, at McRib time. Kind of like the Purge.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

👍👍👍
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20
Can't get a truck and 14K trailer thru the driveup. I'm guessing that's by design.
Out hunting .
Seeing midmorning to mid day action .
Something with a blonde rack trotted by about 150yds out thru the timber.

3 Mcribs for dinner tonight.
Most def pic or it never hapoened moment.
This hunt however is up to shot opportunities.

Bad enough jonesing for a Mcrib now.

Several of you had to mention the steak egg and cheese bagel.

Gawd those things were food of the gods!!!!

LOL!!!
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20

That cracked me up

I bet his monocle just popped out and he dropped his Benson and Hedges cigarette into his farina.....

Now you fuggers got me giggling like a school girl !
No. Its safety.

Archery shop eh?

James, you're on fire today !
Posted By: Miss_Lynn Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20
My Dad loved these things beyond anything I could ever comprehend. He used to say that once you have eaten what you had to eat, as in needed to eat, in order to keep going or survive, the Mc Ribs was like a gourmet meal.

My best friend thinks they are right up there in the heaven sent category.

I have eaten them, the sauce is pretty good for fast food, the Mc Rib itself, well if it was all I had to eat, I would eat it.

An older article but if the information is true, GAG !

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/11-amazing-facts-about-the-mcdonald-s-mcrib-170212930.html

11 Amazing Facts about the McDonald's McRib

The McDonald's McRib is back, hitting restaurants nationwide today. The legendary boneless pork sandwich, famously molded to resemble a rack of ribs, is both a feat of modern engineering and shrewd marketing.

It garners almost as much attention for its pseudo-meat shape as its impermanence on restaurant menus.

The barbecue-sauce-smothered sandwich was supposed to return at the end of October, but was pushed back to help boost end-of-the-year sales.

Better late than never.

1. The McRib came about because of a shortage of chickens.

In a 2009 interview with Maxim, Rene Arend, McDonald's first executive chef and inventor of the Chicken McNugget, explains that the McNugget was so popular when it was first introduced in 1979 that demand quickly outstripped chicken supply.

The legendary pork sandwich was developed out of necessity. Franchises that didn't have the Chicken McNugget needed a new hot-selling product — and that's when Arend scrambled back to the test kitchen.

2. The McRib was inspired by Southern BBQ.

Rene Arend modeled the McRib after the barbecue-sauce-slathered pork sandwiches he ate during a visit to Charleston, South Carolina.

The decorated French-trained chef, who once whipped up fancy culinary creations for the Drake Hotel, is also credited with coming up the unique shape of the sandwich.

Although the McRib doesn't contain a single bone, Arend suggested the meat be patterned after a slab of ribs instead of the classic round patty.

3. The McRib is a product of "restructured meat technology."

Rene Arend came up with the idea and design of the McRib, but it's a professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo who developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.

According to an article from Chicago magazine, which cites a 1995 article by Mandigo, "restructured meat product" contains a mixture of tripe, heart, and scalded stomach, which is then mixed with salt and water to extract proteins from the muscle. The proteins bind all the pork trimmings together so that it can be re-molded into any specific shape — in this case, a fake slab of ribs.

4. The whole process from fresh pork to frozen McRib takes about 45 minutes.

Director of McDonald's U.S. supply chain Rob Cannell explained how regular pig gets transformed into the famed McRib in an interview with Maxim: "The McRib is made in large processing plants—lots of stainless steel, a number of production lines, and these long cryogenic freezers. The pork meat is chopped up, then seasoned, then formed into that shape that looks like a rib back. Then we flash-freeze it. The whole process from fresh pork to frozen McRib takes about 45 minutes."

5. The entire McRib sandwich contains about 70 ingredients — including a flour-bleaching agent used in yoga mats.

As it appears out of the box, the McRib sandwich consists of just five basic components: a pork patty, barbecue sauce, pickle slices, onions, and a sesame bun.

But, as recently reported by Time magazine, a closer inspection of McDonald's own ingredient list reveals that the pork sandwich contains a total of 70 ingredients. This includes azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.

The entire sandwich packs a whopping 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.

6. The McRib debuted in 1981, disappeared in 1985, and has resurfaced from time-to-time since 1994.

Depending on where you read, McDonald's introduced the boneless pork sandwich sometime between 1981 and 1982. The fast-food concoction vanished in 1985, only to reappear as a limited-edition item in 1994.

The McRib has become something of a legend for its on-and-off appearances on McDonald's menus. The fleeting nature of the sandwich has generated a cult-like following.

7. Individual restaurants can actually order the ingredients for the McRib at any time.

The McRib pops up at McDonald's locations across the country sporadically. It's so random because the individual restaurants are able to offer the McRib whenever they feel like it. The practice has even inspired websites devoted to tracking McRib availability across the nation.

8. McDonald's keeps the McRib scarce because the sandwich's entire brand relies on it.

McDonald's has always known about its customers' weird obsession for the sandwich, and its marketing completely leverages the McRib's scarcity. Take its "Save The McRib" campaign in 2010, where it encouraged McRib fans to go online and sign a petition to keep the sandwich around for a while longer.

But a strategy like that only works with something that's as popular as the McRib is. If you make an unknown item scarce, nobody's going to care.

9. It'd be incredibly difficult for McDonald's to create more McRib-esque products, because that cult-like following is so hard to replicate.

McRib lovers are fanatical, but it wouldn't be this way if the phenomenon hadn't had decades to marinate in the hearts and minds of its fans. A wholly devoted fanbase for a new product would take years to develop, and even then, there's no guarantee that it would work.

McDonald's struck gold with the McRib, and it doesn't want to do anything to affect its brand. Even now, by offering the McRib nationwide twice just a year apart, it's walking a fine line. At what point will consumers get sick of it?

10. There's also speculation that the McRib is really just a big commodity trade by McDonald's.

The Awl's Willey Staley argues that whenever the sandwich springs up, hog prices are almost always in a trough.

Here's more of his argument on why McDonald's behaves like a trader: "Fast food involves both hideously violent economies of scale and sad, sad end users who volunteer to be taken advantage of. What makes the McRib different from this everyday horror is that a) McDonald’s is huge to the point that it’s more useful to think of it as a company trading in commodities than it is to think of it as a chain of restaurants b) it is made of pork, which makes it a unique product in the QSR world and c) it is only available sometimes, but refuses to go away entirely."
Enjoy...
Posted By: atvalaska Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20
Add extra onions ...thank me latter.... yum
Originally Posted by renegade50
Out hunting .
Seeing midmorning to mid action .

LOL!!!

You remember that breakfast sandwich Burger King had back in 05. The Enormous Omelette Sandwich.. Was at camp Jackson reclassing when that thing came out. We saw the calories in that thing and I never got one. Now I’m fat retired If they still had it on the menu, I destroy one of them just got chits and giggles.
Originally Posted by 79S
Out hunting .
Seeing midmorning to mid action .

LOL!!!

You remember that breakfast sandwich Burger King had back in 05. The Enormous Omelette Sandwich.. Was at camp Jackson reclassing when that thing came out. We saw the calories in that thing and I never got one. Now I’m fat retired If they still had it on the menu, I destroy one of them just got chits and giggles.

👍👍👍
Food of the Gods.

LOL!!!
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20

Ketchup....Same-same.

😎
Just heard a big branch break up on ridge in a dead fall area, around a beat down trail.
Got my eyes on the area.
Hmmmmmm....
Posted By: efw Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20
Posted By: mathman Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20
Sorry guys, deviled ham on a Ritz and a stove pipe can of High Life is as low as I'll go. grin
Posted By: super T Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20
My guess is this "reconstructed meat" is held together with a substance called transglutaminase aka meat glue. Dr. Frankenstein would be proud.
No. Its safety.

Archery shop eh?

No. They're both equal size. laugh For various reasons.
Posted By: rong Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20
EFW,,thanks for reassuring me that society has circled the drain,,,,McCrib... grin
Posted By: BOWHUNR Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20
I like them. If you take them for what they are and not try to pass it off as real bbq they're good.
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
My Dad loved these things beyond anything I could ever comprehend. He used to say that once you have eaten what you had to eat, as in needed to eat, in order to keep going or survive, the Mc Ribs was like a gourmet meal.

My best friend thinks they are right up there in the heaven sent category.

I have eaten them, the sauce is pretty good for fast food, the Mc Rib itself, well if it was all I had to eat, I would eat it.

An older article but if the information is true, GAG !

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/11-amazing-facts-about-the-mcdonald-s-mcrib-170212930.html

11 Amazing Facts about the McDonald's McRib

The McDonald's McRib is back, hitting restaurants nationwide today. The legendary boneless pork sandwich, famously molded to resemble a rack of ribs, is both a feat of modern engineering and shrewd marketing.

It garners almost as much attention for its pseudo-meat shape as its impermanence on restaurant menus.

The barbecue-sauce-smothered sandwich was supposed to return at the end of October, but was pushed back to help boost end-of-the-year sales.

Better late than never.

1. The McRib came about because of a shortage of chickens.

In a 2009 interview with Maxim, Rene Arend, McDonald's first executive chef and inventor of the Chicken McNugget, explains that the McNugget was so popular when it was first introduced in 1979 that demand quickly outstripped chicken supply.

The legendary pork sandwich was developed out of necessity. Franchises that didn't have the Chicken McNugget needed a new hot-selling product — and that's when Arend scrambled back to the test kitchen.

2. The McRib was inspired by Southern BBQ.

Rene Arend modeled the McRib after the barbecue-sauce-slathered pork sandwiches he ate during a visit to Charleston, South Carolina.

The decorated French-trained chef, who once whipped up fancy culinary creations for the Drake Hotel, is also credited with coming up the unique shape of the sandwich.

Although the McRib doesn't contain a single bone, Arend suggested the meat be patterned after a slab of ribs instead of the classic round patty.

3. The McRib is a product of "restructured meat technology."

Rene Arend came up with the idea and design of the McRib, but it's a professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo who developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.

According to an article from Chicago magazine, which cites a 1995 article by Mandigo, "restructured meat product" contains a mixture of tripe, heart, and scalded stomach, which is then mixed with salt and water to extract proteins from the muscle. The proteins bind all the pork trimmings together so that it can be re-molded into any specific shape — in this case, a fake slab of ribs.

4. The whole process from fresh pork to frozen McRib takes about 45 minutes.

Director of McDonald's U.S. supply chain Rob Cannell explained how regular pig gets transformed into the famed McRib in an interview with Maxim: "The McRib is made in large processing plants—lots of stainless steel, a number of production lines, and these long cryogenic freezers. The pork meat is chopped up, then seasoned, then formed into that shape that looks like a rib back. Then we flash-freeze it. The whole process from fresh pork to frozen McRib takes about 45 minutes."

5. The entire McRib sandwich contains about 70 ingredients — including a flour-bleaching agent used in yoga mats.

As it appears out of the box, the McRib sandwich consists of just five basic components: a pork patty, barbecue sauce, pickle slices, onions, and a sesame bun.

But, as recently reported by Time magazine, a closer inspection of McDonald's own ingredient list reveals that the pork sandwich contains a total of 70 ingredients. This includes azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.

The entire sandwich packs a whopping 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.

6. The McRib debuted in 1981, disappeared in 1985, and has resurfaced from time-to-time since 1994.

Depending on where you read, McDonald's introduced the boneless pork sandwich sometime between 1981 and 1982. The fast-food concoction vanished in 1985, only to reappear as a limited-edition item in 1994.

The McRib has become something of a legend for its on-and-off appearances on McDonald's menus. The fleeting nature of the sandwich has generated a cult-like following.

7. Individual restaurants can actually order the ingredients for the McRib at any time.

The McRib pops up at McDonald's locations across the country sporadically. It's so random because the individual restaurants are able to offer the McRib whenever they feel like it. The practice has even inspired websites devoted to tracking McRib availability across the nation.

8. McDonald's keeps the McRib scarce because the sandwich's entire brand relies on it.

McDonald's has always known about its customers' weird obsession for the sandwich, and its marketing completely leverages the McRib's scarcity. Take its "Save The McRib" campaign in 2010, where it encouraged McRib fans to go online and sign a petition to keep the sandwich around for a while longer.

But a strategy like that only works with something that's as popular as the McRib is. If you make an unknown item scarce, nobody's going to care.

9. It'd be incredibly difficult for McDonald's to create more McRib-esque products, because that cult-like following is so hard to replicate.

McRib lovers are fanatical, but it wouldn't be this way if the phenomenon hadn't had decades to marinate in the hearts and minds of its fans. A wholly devoted fanbase for a new product would take years to develop, and even then, there's no guarantee that it would work.

McDonald's struck gold with the McRib, and it doesn't want to do anything to affect its brand. Even now, by offering the McRib nationwide twice just a year apart, it's walking a fine line. At what point will consumers get sick of it?

10. There's also speculation that the McRib is really just a big commodity trade by McDonald's.

The Awl's Willey Staley argues that whenever the sandwich springs up, hog prices are almost always in a trough.

Here's more of his argument on why McDonald's behaves like a trader: "Fast food involves both hideously violent economies of scale and sad, sad end users who volunteer to be taken advantage of. What makes the McRib different from this everyday horror is that a) McDonald’s is huge to the point that it’s more useful to think of it as a company trading in commodities than it is to think of it as a chain of restaurants b) it is made of pork, which makes it a unique product in the QSR world and c) it is only available sometimes, but refuses to go away entirely."

How you 'doin Miss Lynn? wink
Posted By: 22250rem Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20
I've never tried one..... Was meaning to but always seem to miss out because they come & go. Now; after reading this whole thread and discovering wonderful stuff like "restructured meat product" and that stuff about the ingredient used in the production of plastic foam products, it seems I'm not real eager to try one anymore. Probably be better off if I never even try one.
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Can't get a truck and 14K trailer thru the driveup. I'm guessing that's by design.

They do that to keep folks from coming thru with a snub hose .38 starting chit.

Only works in redlights.
.38 super

Carryin hot in the dump truck

😃
Growing up, our school had Panther Ribs ( panther was the school mascot).

That and the stop sign shaped pizzas were my favorite day.

$1 bought a lot of groceries.

Kids on the free and reduced ($.40) meals were living like kings.
Originally Posted by slumlord
.38 super

😃

#honkhonk
Posted By: hanco Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20
Gotta get on down to McDonalds, I’m thinking fish sandwich
Originally Posted by hanco
Gotta get on down to McDonalds, I’m thinking fish sandwich

Coward.
https://mcriblocator.com/find.html
Posted By: mathman Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20

Superfund sites? grin

Fuggin 271 miles to the closest confirmed !

I'm estimating # bathroom stops on the way back !
Posted By: Raeford Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20
.38 super

😃

Dats ROR worthy
Posted By: hookeye Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20
Branch crack up the ridge?
That's no monster buck, its "Buck" from Grubhub delivering a McRib to some hunter that plans ahead wink
Posted By: Seafire Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20
Well I like the McRib, I think its probably the best sandwich they carry when its seasonally available...
I tried the Arby's deep fried turkey sandwich it was very good
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20
I've never had one.
Posted By: Stormin_Norman Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/02/20

89.8 miles in mizzzooola, I didn’t think hippies ate ribs laugh
Originally Posted by hookeye
That's no monster buck, its "Buck" from Grubhub delivering a McRib to some hunter that plans ahead wink

LOL!!!

When I left 1230 I poked around up their on the way out.
3 scrapes
Active with tracks in em.

Gotta love late season midweek public lands.
Good well used current deer trails coming down onto bottoms.

All the bubba,s giving up, shot their wad...
Got their annual 6 or 7 days of deer hunting in for the year.
Got their back window stickers...
And gotta go to work....

Too bad, so sad........

Getting in before shooting light in the morning stay till around 10ish.
Got in their around 915 this morning.
Gonna be 25°, dead wind, and cloudy tommorow morning.

Something might come by all cool calm and collected.

Heading out on a Mcrib run in about a hour.
Nabbed 6 of them for me, wife and daughter. Good lord I had one and talk about heartburn I’m trying to power through and have the other one for dinner..

LOL!!!

3 scrapes

And gotta go to work....

Too bad, so sad........

Fouck!!!!

I got to make a haul to Vanderbilt, have to get on the road at 11.

I don’t want to push it on my tight itinerary. I’ll have Friday thru Mon

Then got other appts with the kid tuesday

All part of chairman mao’s “stepping up to the plate” new policy.
Posted By: RayF Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/03/20
How many McRib eaters take exception to adding pork or beef to venison grinds?
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/03/20
Originally Posted by RayF
How many McRib eaters take exception to adding pork or beef to venison grinds?

The ones that don’t eat McRibs,

Buy all their meat at Costco.

They don’t hunt. Might get dirty.

Blood is yicky.
Posted By: sse Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/03/20
Originally Posted by 22250rem
I've never tried one..... Was meaning to but always seem to miss out because they come & go. Now; after reading this whole thread and discovering wonderful stuff like "restructured meat product" and that stuff about the ingredient used in the production of plastic foam products, it seems I'm not real eager to try one anymore. Probably be better off if I never even try one.

i think it's more of a 'synthetic' meat product
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/03/20
Went by and got my daily fix of two McRibs and fries. mmmmm good!
Posted By: slumlord Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/03/20
In high school, our school lunch program somehow served a knockoff version of the mcrib.
In high school, our school lunch program somehow served a knockoff version of the mcrib.

My wife tried feeding me those Banquet knock offs in a tray, saying they're basically the same thing.

Later that night I wrong-holed her and used the same excuse. She's seen the light...
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/03/20
No. Its safety.

Archery shop eh?

No. They're both equal size. laugh For various reasons.

Thanks for having a good sense of humor.
I was worried about that comment all day....
Posted By: slumlord Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/03/20

My wife tried feeding me those Banquet knock offs in a tray, saying they're basically the same thing.

Later that night I wrong-holed her and used the same excuse. She's seen the light...

Wrong holed for tv dinner?

Should’ve burned her with a pall mall
Or maybe it puts the lotion on?
Posted By: renegade50 Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/03/20

LOL!!!

3 scrapes

And gotta go to work....

Too bad, so sad........

Fouck!!!!

Lol!!!

Obersturmgruppenfuher laying out the work.camp daily task.list....
Posted By: Scotty Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/03/20
McRibs has the texture of spam.
Originally Posted by Scotty

You say that like it’s a bad thing.....
yeah leave spam outta this
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

I love spam.

Fried Spam...American cheese...fried egg and Chipotle Cholula

On a hamburger bun.

I love spam.

On a hamburger bun.

Preach it , Brother Jim.
Posted By: 19352012 Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/03/20
I eat spam right out of the can with a Pepsi. Man fuel.
Posted By: 5sdad Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/03/20
Spam is good stuff.
Posted By: atvalaska Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/03/20
ad onions ....to either....OMG
Posted By: Scotty Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/03/20
I am not saying Spam is bad. But I want better for ribs.
Posted By: deflave Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/03/20
Anybody that doesn't like Spam is a f a g.
I am not saying Spam is bad. But I want better for ribs.

LOL
Posted By: 79S Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/03/20

LOL!!!

3 scrapes

And gotta go to work....

Too bad, so sad........

Fouck!!!!

Lol!!!

Obersturmgruppenfuher laying out the work.camp daily task.list....

Don’t laugh I remember a certain retired Infantryman running all over gods creation few months back buying cases of toilet paper..
Posted By: 79S Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/03/20

We took spam in with us for my bear hunt..
Posted By: shaman Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/03/20
I just went to McD's and got my McRib. It was an afterthought. I just needed some McD's straws for a mod to my new Hornady Autocharge.

It went down well. The clock is ticking. If you don't hear back from me by tomorrow noon, assume the worst.
OTOH, a can of Spam is probably more expensive than said sammich
Posted By: shaman Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/03/20
$4.19 for my McRib with 3 straws for the Hornady Auto Charge thrown in.

It's now 1423. I feel fine.
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/04/20
Ate a McRib for supper. It was pretty good. The cheese burger with extra condiments has got my gut feeling less than stellar though...
Posted By: deflave Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/04/20
Originally Posted by 79S

Bacon can suck Spam's dick.
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/04/20
Anybody that likes Spam is a f a g.

You can say that again.

Gruff,

Any Crock Pot updates?

How is the family handling the loss?

LOL
Hows your new gig playing the hooker on Big Sky?
I always thought "My dog died" was about as low as the human intellect could get.

Then you came along and explained that your fugkin' Crock Pot suffered a fray in the power cord.

LOL
You bald fugk
I pray the salt and pepper shakers you received on your wedding day make it to New Year's.

The heart can only take so much.

LOL
We both know you don't have one. You fugk.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

I'll have you know that I possess both a salt, and a pepper shaker.

Your left and right titties don't count.

Your left and right titties don't count.

Are you gonna hook up the reindeer and fetch you a McRib?
Posted By: 79S Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/04/20
Originally Posted by 79S

Bacon can suck Spam's dick.

You are wise man Deflave... you are also a good Man!
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/04/20
Meh.

Schit can that McRibblet and eat an Ugly Burger instead!

Get Some!
You know MAN means a very special thing these days.

Thank you so much.
Meh.

Schit can that McRibblet and eat an Ugly Burger instead!

Get Some!

Jimmy one day you might get my MAN praise speech one of these days.
FYI:

Neither Jim or Gruff can get them a McRib.

#angry
Posted By: Salty303 Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/04/20
FYI:

Neither Jim or Gruff can get them a McRib.

#angry

They still get mail once a month tho no?
Posted By: ribka Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/04/20
[quote=Scotty]McRibs has the texture of spam.

I love spam.

On a hamburger bun.[/quote

I mix the hot sauce with itwith mayonnaise and and serve on white bread. Preferably fried white bread. Manna from Heaven
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/04/20
The McRib location map does not indicate that the McRib is available on the hiline.
Originally Posted by Salty303

They still get mail once a month tho no?

If you're referring to e-mail.

Yes.
Posted By: Salty303 Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/04/20
She's tough on the hi line by jebuz
The McRib location map does not indicate that the McRib is available on the hiline.

Can't risk that many people staring at the menu display and asking the same fugkin' question.

Jimmster my man! If we have them up here in Alaska they will have them in John tester homeland
Posted By: shaman Re: The McRib is Back! - 12/04/20
Originally Posted by shaman
I just went to McD's and got my McRib. It was an afterthought. I just needed some McD's straws for a mod to my new Hornady Autocharge.

It went down well. The clock is ticking. If you don't hear back from me by tomorrow noon, assume the worst.

I'm up-- a bit earlier than usual, but otherwise fit. It's okay guys; the McRibs are safe.
© 24hourcampfire