Posted By: slumlord McUnboxing - 12/02/20
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Posted By: GRIZZ Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
You gonna eat that...
Posted By: slumlord Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
Im not sure yet.

Already got a chicken sammich in me.

I’m going to split it with my son aka Baby Huey. He eats anything.

Posted By: b_li_ber_tar_ian Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
Posted By: sandcritter Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
Think I see slumlord’s plan:

Preservatives.
Posted By: kroo88 Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
What’s your estimated distance to the nearest shi tter?
Posted By: SockPuppet Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
Any idea what it's actually made of?
Better start stockpiling, boys. By end of December these fuggers will have higher demand than 9mm & 5.56 combined!
Posted By: rong Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
McSchitts,,
Originally Posted by kroo88

sick
Posted By: flintlocke Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
Share a little information with a pilgrim/greenhorn...it is 40 miles, one way to the nearest McDonald's. So it says plainly on the box...McRib...to the unenlightened, one could presume that ribs imply the presence of same...thar be bones? But, in the current litigious world of torts and lawyers...it is doubtful that any company would serve anything with bones small enough to block the airway. Is it safe to assume that this is in fact a rib meat sammich..minus the bones? And, it's good enough to merit attention on a forum of no little sophistication?
Posted By: skeen Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
You gonna eat that...

[bleep] yeah!
Posted By: 79S Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
I’m in the hospital I had 10 last night, stomach been ph ucked up since 0300 this morning..
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
Originally Posted by 79S
I’m in the hospital I had 10 last night, stomach been ph ucked up since 0300 this morning..

Colostomy bag installation?

😬😎
Posted By: skeen Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
Originally Posted by 79S

Small price to pay to indulge in McRib gluttony. smile
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Share a little information with a pilgrim/greenhorn...it is 40 miles, one way to the nearest McDonald's. So it says plainly on the box...McRib...to the unenlightened, one could presume that ribs imply the presence of same...thar be bones? But, in the current litigious world of torts and lawyers...it is doubtful that any company would serve anything with bones small enough to block the airway. Is it safe to assume that this is in fact a rib meat sammich..minus the bones? And, it's good enough to merit attention on a forum of no little sophistication?

Get you 1 and eat it. You'll feel more powerful and your cock will grow 2"
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by 79S

Colostomy bag installation?

😬😎

Told my wife to bring 10 more for lunch they are so good..
Posted By: atvalaska Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
add extra onions.....let me at'm
Posted By: deflave Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
McFugkin awesome.
Posted By: Blackheart Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
McRibs are good stuff. Don't care what they're made of. Only sissies get sick from eating Mickey D's.
Posted By: mathman Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20

Rib meat? Yeah right.

Think "restructured meat product."
Posted By: efw Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
I love me some McRib if I get a hankerin in off season I gotta buy the encore Wanta-be McRibs from the frozen section or go to a Speedway gas station where they have em w/o as much BBQ or onions under the hot lamp all lunch hour.

That mystery meat is tasty stuff IMO.

Keep those flushable wipes nearby...

This girl is the hardest of the hard core fans:

In Thailand they were called the samurai pork burger is I remember right. The 1/4 lber called something else over in Asia..
Royale with cat
Posted By: fburgtx Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
Every gawd damm 3 months I hear “the McRib is coming back!”. Does it ever REALLY go away, or does it just take a few months to collect enough lips and azzwholes to cook up another run of ‘em???
Posted By: flintlocke Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
Originally Posted by b_li_ber_tar_ian

Get you 1 and eat it. You'll feel more powerful and your cock will grow 2"

Shirley that is a typo or Freudian McSlip...and you meant to say my waistline will grow 2"? But, I'm not taking any chances, headed to town now. I'll get back to youse guys.
Hell's fermenters have only so much capacity.
Posted By: efw Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Every gawd damm 3 months I hear “the McRib is coming back!”. Does it ever REALLY go away, or does it just take a few months to collect enough lips and azzwholes to cook up another run of ‘em???

Ha ha like ball park franks!
Posted By: GeoW Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
LMAO.. Damn Slummy!

Go McFugk Yourself.
Posted By: 22250rem Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
Thanks but no thanks. Don't go to McDonalds very often and I think I'll stick with the Big Mac after learning so much about McRibs here on the 'fire.
Yeah, because the Mac meat is top grade I'm sure.
Posted By: fburgtx Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
Originally Posted by deflave

Go McFugk Yourself.

Go eat TWO McRibs....
Posted By: sandcritter Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
A McRib enters slumlords esophagus at 1035am. It was preceded by a McChicken sandwich with tomato and mayo (against his doctor’s advice) at 1032am. If one ignores the coefficient of friction of fake BBQ sauce, and assume they are traveling down at the same velocity and arrive in the stomach in the same order, how many seconds does slumlord have before shatting his pants?
Add 32 oz co-cola to that

Im already feeling a tug 💩

Go McFugk Yourself.

Go eat TWO McRibs....

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Colon polyp cure:

Step 1 is to eat a load of grape nut cereal.

Step 2 is to eat a McRib sandwich.

Step 3 is hit the shitter and the polyps will be extrusion honed right out.
Originally Posted by slumlord

Posted By: MIKEWERNER Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
Well ain't you McSmitten.

Originally Posted by 22250rem
Thanks but no thanks. Don't go to McDonalds very often and I think I'll stick with the Big Mac after learning so much about McRibs here on the 'fire.
Posted By: AKduck Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
Love them things. Great breakfast food.
Posted By: ironbender Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
Never had one. Doubt I ever will.
Originally Posted by mathman
Yeah, because the Mac meat is top grade I'm sure.

^^^McSnobbery^^^
Originally Posted by ironbender

Only because you need a dog team, float plane, and crampons to reach the nearest location.
Posted By: MIKEWERNER Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
McClose-Minded.

Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
All the uppity folks in here saying they won’t eat a McRib prolly dont drink outta faucet either.

Y’all gonna be in a bind when the revolution / zombie attack happens.

#countryboycansurvive

#vienna_life
Posted By: skinnyjimmy Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
"Get you 1 and eat it. You'll feel more powerful and your cock will grow 2" "

My wife asked me to eat 6 of them. Not sure why...

Posted By: JeffyD Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
This has been enlightening. Just downed two chili dogs (Nathan's, and no beans of course), and I'm fighting the urge to make a MickyD's run.
I'm only a human bean, I have my weaknesses.
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
Hot dogs are a whole different story.

Went to a Costco while back.

$1.50 for a hotdog and a drink.

Sweet baby Jesus.

Sams club is 2 hotdogs and a drink for $3.06.

Cha-Ching.
Posted By: hookeye Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
Be funny as heck if Soylent Green Biscuit Co was involved w McRib somehow.

Yup, its rib meat all right, from old long porks.

LMFAO

Some of those Soylent trucks could have cleaned up the Antifa and BLM rallies.
Posted By: AKduck Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
Don’t fear the McSh*ts.
Posted By: hookeye Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
Binary trigger for your azzhole!
Posted By: RipSnort Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
I have had the supreme displeasure of attempting to eat one McRib in my lifetime. I can say that it is, without doubt, the least successful effort of any fast food restaurant to produce a reasonable facsimile of food meant for human consumption.

RS
Posted By: Salty303 Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
one mcrib?
phhhht..
tot chu was a playa
Thought about carrying an extra mcrib out down the highway to renegade50. He’s just hunting under a bridge along a state route.

Toss it over the embankment and toot the horn.

#McAirdrop
Originally Posted by Salty303
one mcrib?
phhhht..
tot chu was a playa

I skipped the fries

Watchin what I eat and stuff
Trying to lose some weight and get me a mexikan girl friend. 😃
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
Thought about carrying an extra mcrib out down the highway to renegade50. He’s just hunting under a bridge along a state route.

#McAirdrop

Dat dude troll hunting again ?

wink
Posted By: 16bore Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
The fact that the “patty” is shaped like bone in ribs is hilarious.
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
Hope you don't have an eye appt. today Slum!

#thosepoorfuckers
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
I got a hankerin for a McRib now, dammit.

#McGutAche

#Sogood

Oh ok kind of like bulimia sept you expel out the other end? hahaha
Look yourself in the mirror and scoff that sum bich. Do it now.
Posted By: thaxted Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
After reading this thread I think I'll go get one.

can't be all that bad..... or can it?
Posted By: 19352012 Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
Originally Posted by hookeye
Be funny as heck if Soylent Green Biscuit Co was involved w McRib somehow.

Yup, its rib meat all right, from old long porks.

LMFAO

I don't believe there is any pork, long or otherwise, involved in the making of a mcrib. Wife loves those things. Friggin nasty.
[Linked Image from melmagazine.com]

Google says-

MCRIB PORK PATTY
1) Pork: At conception, in 1981, the McRib patty was believed to be made from restructured meat products like pork heart, tripe and scalded stomach. Nowadays, McDonald’s says the faux ribs are composed primarily of ground pork shoulder. While I can’t speak directly to the quality of McDonald’s meat, in 2012, they pressured their pork supplier to stop using inhumane gestation crates, which is a small step in the right direction.

2) Water: Everyone likes their pork extra wet, right?

3) Salt: In total, a McRib contains 890 milligrams of sodium, or 39 percent of your daily recommended intake. This is a decent amount, especially if you go for fries, too.

4) Dextrose: Dextrose is a sugar derived from starches, like corn, and is chemically identical to glucose, or blood sugar. Fun fact: Dextrose has an especially high glycemic index, meaning it quickly raises blood sugar levels, so it’s used in IV solutions to treat low blood sugar and dehydration. People with diabetes might also consume dextrose tablets to raise their blood sugar levels if they become dangerously low. Because of this blood-sugar-boosting effect, consuming dextrose also provides an almost immediate jolt of energy — and then an inevitable crash.

5) Rosemary Extract: In addition to providing flavor, rosemary extract has natural preservative and antioxidant properties that can slow the deterioration of food.

HOMESTYLE BUN
1) Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid): As we learned in our exploration of the many, many, many ingredients in the McDonald’s Big Mac, enriched flour is far less “enriched” than the name would have you believe. In addition to containing more calories than whole wheat flour, the bleaching process enriched flour often undergoes produces an unfortunate byproduct: A chemical called alloxan, which has been found to induce diabetes in lab-animal test subjects by destroying their pancreas.

2) Water: More H20.

3) Sugar: A McRib has 13 grams of sugar — more than a serving of Red Hots — which is quite a lot for a sandwich. For reference, the American Heart Association recommends men consume no more than 36 grams and women consume no more than 25 grams of added sugar a day.

4) Yeast: The fungus that makes dough rise.

5) Corn Meal: Ground corn!

6) Salt: More salt.

7) Soybean Oil: According to physician and biochemist Cate Shanahan, consuming too much vegetable oil — which is easy to do, considering Shanahan says roughly 45 percent of the average American’s calories come from refined oils — has serious repercussions (i.e., fatty liver disease, insulin resistance and migraines).

8) Wheat Gluten: Those with celiac disease beware: Wheat gluten is wheat flour that’s been hydrated to activate the gluten, then processed to remove everything but the gluten. It’s added to improve the chewiness of the dough.

9) Mono and Diglycerides: Mono (aka, monoglycerides) and diglycerides are dough conditioners added to improve the texture or quality of dough. They’re often packed with trans fats that aren’t listed on the nutrition facts label, which is incredibly problematic. Because trans fats are associated with an increased risk of heart disease, stroke and diabetes, consuming more than you think you are (because they weren’t listed on the label) could do serious damage to your body.

10) Enzymes: Enzymes simply help dough rise.

11) Ascorbic Acid: Ascorbic acid is just another name for vitamin C, which is used as a preservative.

12) Vinegar: Vinegar adds some tartness and is a common BBQ ingredient.

PICKLE SLICES
1) Cucumbers: Did y’all know that pickles are made from cucumbers?

2) Water: You should definitely know this one by now.

3) Distilled Vinegar: Vinegar produced from the fermentation of distilled alcohol. The extra acidity it provides helps to penetrate the pickles, enhancing the flavor and acting as a preservative.

4) Salt: Yep, more salt.

5) Calcium Chloride: Calcium chloride helps pickles taste salty without adding even more salt, so it’s really just a means of regulating sodium intake. It’s safe for consumption, according to the FDA.

6) Alum: Alum is a common spice used in pickling recipes to maintain the vegetables’ crispiness.

7) Potassium Sorbate (Preservative): Potassium sorbate prevents yeast and mold growth, and is generally recognized as safe.

8) Natural Flavors: Natural flavors are quite literally flavors derived from an actual food source  —  i.e., pickle flavoring taken from real pickles.

9) Polysorbate 80: Polysorbate 80 is an emulsifier commonly used in pickling, and it helps disperse the added flavors. Unfortunately, it also promotes inflammatory bowel disease and a cluster of obesity-related diseases known as metabolic syndrome, according to a 2015 study published in the journal Nature. Bummer.

10) Extractives of Turmeric (Color): This is what gives McDonald’s pickles their yellow-ish tint.

ONIONS
1) Onions: For crunchiness.

THE TAKEAWAY
The McRib is far from a farm-to-table pork sammy, and it contains a couple questionable ingredients: Namely, polysorbate 80 and mono and diglycerides. But the bigger problems are the high amounts of sodium, sugar and saturated fat that it delivers, and that’s before fries and a Coke. If that dissuades you from getting your hands on one this time around, don’t worry — it’ll be back.
Posted By: tzone Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
I just housed 2 of them sumbitchs.
Posted By: Raeford Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20

Everything come out alright?
Posted By: 19352012 Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
Originally Posted by tzone

Post a selfie from the dumper

Edit: never mind, its been too long. 24 minutes.
Posted By: 16bore Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
Tomorrow morning you’ll be releasing the Krackon for sure. Maybe that’s what Sidney meant.
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
Just finished off two McRibs w/fries. Got my fix!
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Just finished off two McRibs w/fries. Got my fix!

Slumlord, the Tennessee internet influencer. lmao!
Just in case

Posted By: 700LH Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
McBarf
Posted By: Gringo Loco Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
Originally Posted by mathman
Rib meat? Yeah right.

Think "restructured meat product."

Made for washing down with an ice cold Old Milwaukee ... Mmm, mmm. mathman will have an extree of each laugh
Posted By: cra1948 Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
If they haven't changed the McRib in the 36 years since I've had one, they're the best damn thing McD's ever made.
Originally Posted by 19352012
Originally Posted by tzone

Post a selfie from the dumper

Edit: never mind, its been too long. 24 minutes.

LMFAO
Just in case

Is the cup on the end so you can fit your entire head in it?
Posted By: renegade50 Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
Im not sure yet.

Already got a chicken sammich in me.

I’m going to split it with my son aka Baby Huey. He eats anything.

You better get a suitcase of em for him.

LOL!!!
Posted By: renegade50 Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
Originally Posted by New_2_99s

#McAirdrop

wink

Ingress /egress bottleneck route into 26 acres of TVA hardwood bottom lands / flood zone.

Looks like a nothing spot to your average schmoo.
Most of em have no idea how to search for COE, TVA, Old fed rec areas on the web.

I do..

Never did get any Mcmini parachute Mcrib love coming my way either.....

Just have to go get my own.....

Posted By: Beaver10 Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
What’s the consensus on the McRib?

The flavor is so good it’s worth the turd speckled underside of a toilet seat from ass-blast?

Meh, it’s okay, only if someone else is buying it for you.

You’d throw a child down at the counter who’s taking to long to order counting her dimes?

I wouldn’t touch one because my body is a temple of respected health.

😎

Posted By: UPhiker Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
I don't know why they have to put dill pickles on a rib sandwich. I throw them away.
Posted By: Morewood Re: McUnboxing - 12/02/20
Wasn't a fan the first time I had a McRib. Tried another today. Gack...never again.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: McUnboxing - 12/03/20

Google says-

MCRIB PORK PATTY
1) Pork: At conception, in 1981, the McRib patty was believed to be made from restructured meat products like pork heart, tripe and scalded stomach. Nowadays, McDonald’s says the faux ribs are composed primarily of ground pork shoulder. While I can’t speak directly to the quality of McDonald’s meat, in 2012, they pressured their pork supplier to stop using inhumane gestation crates, which is a small step in the right direction.

3) Salt: In total, a McRib contains 890 milligrams of sodium, or 39 percent of your daily recommended intake. This is a decent amount, especially if you go for fries, too.

4) Dextrose: Dextrose is a sugar derived from starches, like corn, and is chemically identical to glucose, or blood sugar. Fun fact: Dextrose has an especially high glycemic index, meaning it quickly raises blood sugar levels, so it’s used in IV solutions to treat low blood sugar and dehydration. People with diabetes might also consume dextrose tablets to raise their blood sugar levels if they become dangerously low. Because of this blood-sugar-boosting effect, consuming dextrose also provides an almost immediate jolt of energy — and then an inevitable crash.

5) Rosemary Extract: In addition to providing flavor, rosemary extract has natural preservative and antioxidant properties that can slow the deterioration of food.

HOMESTYLE BUN
1) Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid): As we learned in our exploration of the many, many, many ingredients in the McDonald’s Big Mac, enriched flour is far less “enriched” than the name would have you believe. In addition to containing more calories than whole wheat flour, the bleaching process enriched flour often undergoes produces an unfortunate byproduct: A chemical called alloxan, which has been found to induce diabetes in lab-animal test subjects by destroying their pancreas.

3) Sugar: A McRib has 13 grams of sugar — more than a serving of Red Hots — which is quite a lot for a sandwich. For reference, the American Heart Association recommends men consume no more than 36 grams and women consume no more than 25 grams of added sugar a day.

7) Soybean Oil: According to physician and biochemist Cate Shanahan, consuming too much vegetable oil — which is easy to do, considering Shanahan says roughly 45 percent of the average American’s calories come from refined oils — has serious repercussions (i.e., fatty liver disease, insulin resistance and migraines).

8) Wheat Gluten: Those with celiac disease beware: Wheat gluten is wheat flour that’s been hydrated to activate the gluten, then processed to remove everything but the gluten. It’s added to improve the chewiness of the dough.

9) Mono and Diglycerides: Mono (aka, monoglycerides) and diglycerides are dough conditioners added to improve the texture or quality of dough. They’re often packed with trans fats that aren’t listed on the nutrition facts label, which is incredibly problematic. Because trans fats are associated with an increased risk of heart disease, stroke and diabetes, consuming more than you think you are (because they weren’t listed on the label) could do serious damage to your body.

11) Ascorbic Acid: Ascorbic acid is just another name for vitamin C, which is used as a preservative.

PICKLE SLICES

3) Distilled Vinegar: Vinegar produced from the fermentation of distilled alcohol. The extra acidity it provides helps to penetrate the pickles, enhancing the flavor and acting as a preservative.

5) Calcium Chloride: Calcium chloride helps pickles taste salty without adding even more salt, so it’s really just a means of regulating sodium intake. It’s safe for consumption, according to the FDA.

6) Alum: Alum is a common spice used in pickling recipes to maintain the vegetables’ crispiness.

7) Potassium Sorbate (Preservative): Potassium sorbate prevents yeast and mold growth, and is generally recognized as safe.

8) Natural Flavors: Natural flavors are quite literally flavors derived from an actual food source  —  i.e., pickle flavoring taken from real pickles.

9) Polysorbate 80: Polysorbate 80 is an emulsifier commonly used in pickling, and it helps disperse the added flavors. Unfortunately, it also promotes inflammatory bowel disease and a cluster of obesity-related diseases known as metabolic syndrome, according to a 2015 study published in the journal Nature. Bummer.

10) Extractives of Turmeric (Color): This is what gives McDonald’s pickles their yellow-ish tint.

ONIONS

THE TAKEAWAY
The McRib is far from a farm-to-table pork sammy, and it contains a couple questionable ingredients: Namely, polysorbate 80 and mono and diglycerides. But the bigger problems are the high amounts of sodium, sugar and saturated fat that it delivers, and that’s before fries and a Coke. If that dissuades you from getting your hands on one this time around, don’t worry — it’ll be back.

JFC!

It should be called the McDeath

😎
Posted By: kwg020 Re: McUnboxing - 12/03/20
Yuch !! Major heart burn on a bun.

kwg
Posted By: Salty303 Re: McUnboxing - 12/03/20
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Google says-

MCRIB PORK PATTY

HOMESTYLE BUN

PICKLE SLICES

ONIONS

THE TAKEAWAY

JFC!

It should be called the McDeath

😎

But the beauty is Beav you could chuck 4 or 5 in the glove box in case you get stuck in a snow storm. They'll keep till April no problem..
Posted By: MIKEWERNER Re: McUnboxing - 12/03/20
That's a 12 gauge. I required a 10 gauge.

Just in case

Posted By: Beaver10 Re: McUnboxing - 12/03/20
Most excellent idea Salty. Call it apart of my tire chains, straps, and winch ensemble.

😜😎
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: McUnboxing - 12/03/20
My memory isn't very good today.
Wasn't there someone a couple of weeks ago that I was praying for over a bad hoagie or sub? 😕
Posted By: sse Re: McUnboxing - 12/03/20
Originally Posted by skeen
Originally Posted by 79S

Small price to pay to indulge in McRib gluttony. smile

hey, skee...i heard this item won't be available that long. you don't wanna be a sap and run low do ya? You better go around and buy out the inventory of a half dozen locations while there's still time, do it now
Posted By: slumlord Re: McUnboxing - 12/03/20
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
My memory isn't very good today.
Wasn't there someone a couple of weeks ago that I was praying for over a bad hoagie or sub? 😕

McRib don’t come with lettuce
LOL. 😄

So lettuce was the culprit. I better give up greens or I'll get sick too!
haha pretty sure

Lettuce and spinach are often culprits.

Mexicans handle them and they grow dat sheeit in ‘gray water’

Look at Chipotle restaurants
Posted By: Steve Re: McUnboxing - 12/03/20

Stx, is that you?
Posted By: 19352012 Re: McUnboxing - 12/03/20
Wife said she went to Macdonald's and she knew her order until she saw the little picture and the Mcrib was back! She was so excited. She said it was delicious and she is having the second one for lunch tomorrow. Poor lady.
haha pretty sure

Lettuce and spinach are often culprits.

Mexicans handle them and they grow dat sheeit in ‘gray water’

Look at Chipotle restaurants

Gotta admit. You've got a point.
And the ones opening the bags in the back don't take hygiene seriously.

Heck, even Outback Steakhouse had a batch of salad lettuce with fine shards of glass all through it. I noticed how crunchy and swallowed a few while talking and not paying attention. Then my mouth filled up with blood.
Posted By: 19352012 Re: McUnboxing - 12/03/20
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by New_2_99s

#McAirdrop

wink

Ingress /egress bottleneck route into 26 acres of TVA hardwood bottom lands / flood zone.

Looks like a nothing spot to your average schmoo.
Most of em have no idea how to search for COE, TVA, Old fed rec areas on the web.

I do..

Never did get any Mcmini parachute Mcrib love coming my way either.....

Just have to go get my own.....

Ton of wisdom in this post, hidden in a thread about Soylent Sandwiches.
I taught him some GIS analyst skrillz jack
Posted By: jaguartx Re: McUnboxing - 12/03/20

Rene would break your arm for that.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: McUnboxing - 12/03/20
I taught him some GIS analyst skrillz jack

Yep.
Picked up some stuff from slumlord about data bases and overlays.
There’s a strip of TDOT land out by Kenwood High on Paul Huff Parkway grin

Has a bridge too
Posted By: Barney_Fife Re: McUnboxing - 12/03/20
Originally Posted by kroo88

Right there won the internet today ^^^^^
Posted By: atvalaska Re: McUnboxing - 12/03/20

hit them up as the 1st guy in line at 1030am ...wit ex tra onions please......report back..
Posted By: deflave Re: McUnboxing - 12/03/20
How's everybody's McColon doing this evening?
Posted By: 79S Re: McUnboxing - 12/03/20

Not good man... might need some of duckodynamite home brew blood clot..
Posted By: 79S Re: McUnboxing - 12/03/20
Originally Posted by atvalaska

hit them up as the 1st guy in line at 1030am ...wit ex tra onions please......report back..

Footage of Ironbender headed to town
Posted By: deflave Re: McUnboxing - 12/03/20
Originally Posted by 79S

Not good man... might need some of duckodynamite home brew blood clot..

Posted By: AKduck Re: McUnboxing - 12/03/20
Turn up noses at a McRib but happily eat Subway. Sheesh...tough crowd.
Posted By: CharlieFoxtrot Re: McUnboxing - 12/03/20

Google says-

MCRIB PORK PATTY

HOMESTYLE BUN

PICKLE SLICES

ONIONS

THE TAKEAWAY

#McBuzzkill
Posted By: jimy Re: McUnboxing - 12/03/20
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot

Google says-

MCRIB PORK PATTY

HOMESTYLE BUN

PICKLE SLICES

ONIONS

THE TAKEAWAY

#McBuzzkill

Well just try and get laid, after taking the little woman out for baked possem , fresh cut leeks, and pitcher of ice cold spring water from a hill side watering hole ! It might not put that rosy redness in her cheeks like a hot mcrib does, but you ain't ever double dippin a tuesday evening leek, and star peeking date either !
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: McUnboxing - 12/03/20
Originally Posted by 19352012
Wife said she went to Macdonald's and she knew her order until she saw the little picture and the Mcrib was back! She was so excited. She said it was delicious and she is having the second one for lunch tomorrow. Poor lady.

Poor lady??!!

Poor YOU!!!

lol

Dont know. You havent reported yet. smile
Stack it on

2 in the queue for now. Plus, theys 2 homestyle wendys chicken sammys in there.

Man, it gonna be a good one

Google says-

MCRIB PORK PATTY

HOMESTYLE BUN

PICKLE SLICES

ONIONS

THE TAKEAWAY

Die after eating one and it can save your family the cost of embalming.
© 24hourcampfire